XXVII

Twenty seven
Song Selection:
'Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann' Nena
'Where Evil Grows' The Poppy Family
'Seeing Blind' Niall Horan & Maren Morris
'Just the Way You Are' Billy Joel
'Since We're Alone' Niall Horan

'She said nothing, she only looked at me without a word. But it hurts more, it hurts more when they don't blame!'

Roisin returned to Ireland with Harry and Delilah accompanying her. She was greeted and they were given a room of course that was down the hallway from Roisin's...Rosaleen's. The same bedroom Niall was given and the same bedroom they had sex in that Christmas.

'Hey, Roisin, what happened to your grandmother's rocking chair,' Delilah asked and Roisin gulped.

'We had it moved to a storage place, because my father had been trying to be more sensitive with me ever since we've been reconnecting.' It was a half lie. It was destroyed and her father was glad to get rid of the eyesore, but he and Roisin were also trying to reconnect as well after years of emotional separation.

One of the things that she first talked about was the baby and Rosaleen's attitude towards it. How Conor killed the baby and Rosaleen blamed Roisin for not protecting it enough. This had haunted Roisin for years along with the memory of the day he kicked the living shit out of her, only for her to have a miscarriage not long after.

Russell cried and wished he'd listened to his daughter more. He wished he could've turned back time and prevented that dreadful marriage from even happening. He wished he'd listened to his wife. He could've had a grandchild.

'Thank god, that thing was ugly,' Harry said, bringing Roisin back to the present.

'Oh, um, yeah,' Roisin muttered. 'I'm going to go and get unpacked. Tonight is the party and I'm already tired. Couldn't get enough sleep on the plane, so I think I'll just take out what I'm going to wear and then, take a nap.'

'Okay,' Delilah said. 'Have a good nap.' Roisin left the room and went back to hers. She couldn't shake this odd feeling that something bad was going to happen at her birthday party tonight.

Conor grinned at the bedroom window of his ex-wife. She was still beautiful and he knew he was going to violate his restraining order doing this. But after he found out who was attending her birthday party, he knew he had to do this...he has to warn her about her rapist coming to see her.

He climbed the trellis to get to her window. Then, he used the mini crowbar in his hand to jiggle the window open and lifted it up. He climbed in to see a sleeping Roisin. The woman whose virginity he took. Although, if he had flaunted that fact around, maybe he wouldn't have been married in the first place.

She was so gullible and infatuated with him, it made him laugh, but he'd never take a woman against her will. She had to know this. She had to know that the baby she was pregnant with wasn't his at all. He sat on her bed, nudged her awake and when she opened her eyes, so did her mouth before he slapped his hand over it.

'Don't scream, Rosy. Don't. I need to tell you something important and you need to know before tonight. After this, I will never bother you again, okay? Scream and I will kill that fucker you've been seein', what's his name? Niall? I need you to nod your head to agree you won't scream.' He stared right into her fear filled eyes. He stayed dead serious as she nodded her head. 'I'm going to remove my hand now. Don't scream.'

He slowly removed his hand while his other ran down her legs. Just because he had her once, doesn't mean he wasn't attracted to her anymore. But he also knew he wasn't the lovey type and she wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole when it came to having sex with him again.