XXV

Twenty Five
Song Selection:
'My Body Is a Cage' Peter Gabriel
'Heaven' Depeche Mode
'Joel' Apparat

'You're necessary to me, and that's why I've come to you'

She had made her decision. It'd been made the moment he gave her back the necklace and the push was the letters Delilah gave her. She didn't want to be away from him anymore. She knew who she wanted. He broke the kiss and looked at her, then her hands.

'You didn't take off your ring to make me feel less guilty, did you? You're engaged, we can't—'

'He knows I never take my ring off ever. I took my ring off, because I broke it off with him. I know who I want and it's you.' He kissed her with such fervour, before moving his lips to her neck. 'I missed you so much.'

'Fuck, I missed you, too,' he murmured as he nearly ripped the dress. His lips traveled to her ear and he whispered. 'You need to take this damn dress off, because it's killing me.' He backed away and she slipped her dress off, showing a strapless bra and thong. 'You need to take everything thing off. Remember what I told you, I like you better with nothing on.'

She tossed her shoes off and slowly bent over to take off her underwear. The bra had no support alone, but with a tight, form fitting dress. She was one more move from having a tit slip out. Niall knew exactly what she was doing. He could feel it in his cock. She slowly stood upright and took off her bra.

'Stop teasing. I've waited too damn long for this, for you to be teasing me like you have been all night with that dress and your laugh.' He walked closer to her. 'These eyes...' His thumb began to trace her lips and she closed her eyes. 'And these damn strawberry coloured lips that were just beggin' to be kissed. I still love you after all these years.'

He kissed her and leaned in to lift her legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He took her to the bed, upstairs where he lay her down and trailed his kisses downward. She knew where they were going. He'd been the only one to go down on her and even though he wanted to feel her mouth on his dick, he'd been craving her...the taste of her and the feel of her...for six damn years.

He licked her folds and her clit...and this time he used only his tongue just to make her wet. She could feel his facial hair rub against the part of her thigh, nearest her pussy and it was like a texturised sensation that almost brought her to the brink of coming.

'I-I'm about to come,' she cried and he pulled away to pull down his pants and kex. She'd noticed within his chest hair was the Saint Christopher pendant she'd given him six years ago. Then, her mouth became ajar as he slowly and fully entered her. 'Oh my, Niall, please.'

'Are you going to get plan B again,' he asked and she shook her head.

'I've got birth control now. I have an implant,' she said as she held out her arm. He reached over and felt the stick shaped bump before turning his head with a smile. He returned to his previous position and started it slowly this time. 'Why are you so slow?'

'Because, I want to savour this moment with you, petal. You feel so good and I've been waiting too damn long for this moment.' Then, after a moment, he sped up the pace. Their bodies started to sweat and she screamed how good he was, and how much she missed him...and how he'll never compare to anybody else.

Her words not only increased his ego, but made his heart swell as he climbed on top of her. Her emerald eyes were treasures to him along with everything else. He never wanted to let her go again.

'I want to get on top,' she whispered and he chuckled. He withdrew from her and she whimpered. She lay beside her and she straddled him before sliding slowly onto his cock as they moaned in unison. She moved up and down with some swivels here and there that made him moan.