Bait ✔

Oleh Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who ar... Lebih Banyak

1: Marriage?
2: Kidnapped
3: Closed
4: Sanity
5: Fate
6: Unbelievable
7: Hope?
8: Secrets
9: Horrible past
10: Submit
11: Violent
12: Pain
13: Compensate?
14: Shaken
15: Promise
16: Found or lost?
17: Changed
Q & A
18: Messed up
Q & A
19: Seal the Deal
20: Miss You
21: Familiar- Unfamiliar
22: Patience
23: Long story
24: His Kookie
25: Tired
26: Sweet?
27: Mood swing
29: Good time
30: Say No
31: Chaos
32: No mask
33: Sacrifice?
34: Messy
35: Gave up
36: Mine
37: Love so hidden
38: Blinding Revenge
39: Tears
40: Took so long
41: Precious
42: Let Him Go
43: Not so late
44: Can't I be happy?
Epilogue
FACTS

28: Giddy

24K 1.2K 339
Oleh Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Hoseok was definitely surprised by Taehyung's words and for a moment he stopped every movement. Taehyung was still waiting for a response from him, eyes fixed on him.

"Ah.. you are way wiser than I thought. I am a detective. " Hoseok finally breathed out and chuckled when Taehyung's cheeks gave a tint of light pink.

"I am.. wise?" Taehyung mumbled and Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"Handsome and wise..double offer," Hoseok added to tease the blond and it definitely worked as Taehyung moved his head more down to hide his red face.

They sat in silence for a minute or two, when something hit Taehyung's mind.

"You must know law.. right?"

Hoseok nodded while gulping water.

"Um, I mean.. can I ask something?" The detective was sure that question must be kind of awkward to ask, judging from the blond's hesitation.

"Sure.. feel free to ask anything." He used his beaming tone to lighten up the tension of the other. Taehyung felt good by his response and finally asked.

"What will be the punishment for a m- murderer... um.. especially the one who committed the crime y- years ago?" Taehyung asked in a soft tone and bit his lip after delivering the most difficult dialogue of the evening.

Hoseok frowned slightly as the question was definitely unexpected and kind of weird but he had to answer before digging into the depth of the scenario.

"Well.. according to law... the person should be hanged to death or imprisoned for life is expected." Taehyung gulped visibly and his facial expressions turned into a sort of sadness.

"But-"

"Ah..you are a detective. Now I know how Jin Hyung met you. He must've hired you for me.. right?" Taehyung blurted out to avoid the question that Hoseok was about to ask, deep down he had an idea what it could be.

Hoseok only chuckled at this as Taehyung was sweating and rubbing his palms over his pants... a nervous smile on his face.

"See.. you are wiser. Wise enough to dodge the unwanted things so easily." Hoseok commented and Taehyung just looked at his almost empty plate.

"What you found during your search?" Another question but with a more serious tone.

"That you were kidnapped by Jeon Jungkook." That name caused him to whip his neck so hastily that Hoseok even heard a crack sound.

"How?"

"Of course, I am known in my profession, Taehyung. But one thing is most surprising for me, he isn't the type to kidnap someone for money... until the person has some ties with his work, then he kidnapped you?? And especially why that day??" Taehyung's eyes widened at his words as he recalled everything.

"I could feel that you are traumatized for some reason and he definitely talked about his reasons with you but why you are keeping those to yourself.??"

How could he answer those questions... how he could say that his father is a murderer of Jeon Jungkook's parents?

Taehyung licked his suddenly dry lips and looked here and there with a sweaty forehead.

Hoseok was noticing his every moment till Jin finally came back and sat back in his seat. He could feel that Taehyung was sweating badly.

"Hey.. you ok?" Jin asked Taehyung who was deep in thought, feeling ignored he turned to Hoseok who was just staring at Taehyung with narrowed eyes.

"No.. he didn't talk about anything with me. He said that it was a mistake to kidnap me that night... t- that's why he let me go." Taehyung blabbered and Hoseok just remained silent while Jin frowned.. kind of oblivious but a bit obvious about the topic.

Taehyung turned to face Jin and slightly smiled with his kind of shaky lips...

"Hyung.. I am tired. Can we go now?" He asked in a polite tone, and Hoseok got that, wiping his hands he got up from the chair.

"Ah yes, I also need to go now. Nice meeting you again Taehyung. Bye, Mr. Kim." He waved to Jin after paying the bills and getting out of the restaurant.

Jin was a little confused but walked out of the restaurant and dropped Taehyung in his car.

"If you want, I can drive you-"

"No no..I am fine hyung. Don't worry. See ya." Taehyung said and smiled as if nothing happened. He entered his car and left the restaurant with a soft roar.

"Oh God.... now I really need to know what they talked about." Jin huffed and walked to his car.

Taehyung drove to Jimin's place again and the other was out for some work. So he silently made his way to Jimin's room and made himself comfortable.

All the events of the day were roaming in his mind but the one was more focused... and to his surprise that should be of least concern compared to other complications.

He was thinking about his Kookie and some related memories of his childhood with a smile on his lips.

He removed his coat and plopped on Jimin's bed.

"Tata is very beautiful... you should keep that in mind."

He smiled at that memory when Kookie called him beautiful when he was insulting himself as his father always called him ugly.

He was busy with all those sweet memories when his phone buzzed and he grabbed that to see the notification.

Unknown:

'I know you are still mad but please forgive me, Tata..'

He jumped on the bed and sat properly.. eyes widened in surprise. When another vibration occurred.

'You should forgive your kookie.. should I pinch my ears as a punishment? Nope, how about I touch your ear instead??'

Taehyung blinked in surprise when he read that msg. He felt his heart swell up at the realization that the other remembered his habit.

'I know you are reading my msgs but you know it's kinda rude to avoid like that.'

A smile formed on his lips and he silently waited for another msg. He was enjoying the msgs and felt quite better than before. Another buzz and he quickly read the next msg.

'Did you remember when you fell in the park on your knees and bruised your skin? I still remember how you laughed at that instead of crying..'

A little giggle left his lips at that memory. He did remember when he was running behind Kookie while playing tag. But when he fell because of his clumsiness, he started laughing because he doesn't want the others to laugh at him. It's his tactic to avoid that.. simple. (A/n it happened to me once when I fell from stairs.. it was indeed a LOVELY DAY😂😅).

He didn't notice that his fingers started typing on the screen.

'Yup, I remembered but you were the reason that I fell.'

He gasped when he noticed that he actually replied to the other and slapped his forehead.

'I will never let it happen again. Will hold you so tight that no one can separate us... not again.'

His heart thumped loudly in his chest as he read the words again and again.. and right when his phone rang. His thumb ghosted over the accept circle before finally swiping it... bringing the phone to his left ear.

"Hello, my tata."

"You can't talk so casually... after pushing me away. " Taehyung mumbled a bit sadly and heard a sigh from another side.

"I am sorry sweetie, I wasn't ready for that-"

"Means you aren't happy that we finally met?" Taehyung cut him quickly with disappointment clear in his voice.

"You know that this isn't true, Taehyung.."

"You are calling me by my name while I know nothing about you..." Taehyung again mumbled.

"You can know everything about me, I am here for you. I promise, this time we will be able to know each other more.."

"Hmm." Taehyung just hummed in response, finding no suitable words in reply. The other side also went silent for seconds before a shuffling was heard.

"You should stay at your place rather than staying at that shorty's place."

Taehyung gasped at his words..

"He isn't shorty.. he was with me when no one was there. And for your information, I love him and his company." Taehyung replied with high pitched voice and this time he heard a low growl from the other side.

"You love him? Really??"

Taehyung gulped at the dominant voice and bit his bottom lip to voice out again.

"Y- yeah. H-he is my best friend." He stuttered badly due to sudden nervousness and a low chuckle resonated in his ears.

"Oh tata.. why are you so cute yet?"

"I am not cute.. says who?"

"Ok ok.. calm down... You are not only cute but beautiful too"

Taehyung blushed at that and mentally cursed for such a response from his body.

"Stop with it.. you are not forgiven. Bye."

"Don't do that, kitten.."

"Stop~" He whined on another nickname but when he heard another chuckle, he couldn't help but smile.

"I really can do anything you want. But don't be mad at me.. please my tata."

"I am not yours."

"You are.. for years. No one can snatch you away from me."

Taehyung felt his body all giddy with words...

"H- how can I forgive you when you didn't even tell me your real name?" He heard someone talking in the background and some clicking sounds as well.

"Call me JK.. and take care, sweetie.. I will talk to you later. Don't stay longer with that shorty and just keep smiling.."

Before Taehyung could respond, the call was cut by Kookie but all the giddiness was still lingering in his body.

"What's with all nicknames...ah."  He groaned and plopped back on the bed, smiling like a teenager who just chatted with his crush.

"Oh gather yourself Taehyung."

Jimin horned in front of his house and waited for a response just when his gaze fell on a very unfamiliar car parked near his house. He stepped out of his car and stormed to the unknown other car and noticed a camera settled in front of the car mirror while the inside was empty.

"Who is the owner?" He muttered to himself when a certain silver-headed boy came from the corner while covering his head with a hat. Jimin quickly walked back to his car and waited for the suspicious boy to go but to his surprise that boy went to that unknown car and opened the door.

Jimin rushed to his side and before he could enter his car, he grabbed his jacket.. halting his movements.

"WHAT THE HEL-" The other man stopped and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw Jimin glaring at him with anger.

"You??" Jimin half yelled while silver-headed blinked silently.

"Damn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Eid Mubarak lovely people ❤. I know it's quite late but still an update 😅. Yoonmin.. ahm. See you in next chapter 🤗. Take care.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

174K 7.6K 45
Returning to his ex was never something Taehyung intended to do. But when He started having anonymous letters and different threats coming with them...
750K 33.4K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...
179K 9.3K 46
kim taehyung, a well trusted officer and a great team player. the day he lost trust in his team was the day he felt like he lost everything. being se...
1.9M 82.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...