°•Beauty and Volleyball•° (Fe...

By XxCookie_ruby_chan

¦ Hinata shoyo is a girl wanting to live her Volleyball dream after she saw her Idol "Little giant" in the TV... More

• Some Things you need to know•
¦• Few years Ago•¦
*•Training camp?•*
*• Shopping/revealed •*
¦• Going to training camp•¦
¦°•Arrival•°¦
'• Call? •'
•* Start *•
°• Your a what?! •°
°• Race •°
• Music •
//* Friend or Foe *//
Φ• Little accident •Φ
β• Lost •β
* mommy *
Δ¦ Girls ¦Δ
༆ smile ༆
//‹3 teaser ‹3//
Δ• Don't leave •Δ
☀︎︎| 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡
//Shoyo is a what?//
✨ Goodbye ✨
Announcements
HEYA

*• We meet again •*

3.1K 90 90
By XxCookie_ruby_chan

Shoyo's pov

I walked out of the cafe and dialed a number. I told the other line that can they pick me up from the cafe because my friends draged me here, the person accepted the request and was on their way to pick them up.

~ Time skip ~

I got off the car and went inside of the house and yelled that i am home and i saw Onni-san going down at the stairs.

"How was your shopping with your friends?" Onni-san asked.

"It was okay tho, but they made me wear diffeeent types of clothes" i said while sighing.

"I bet they had a lot of fun dressing you up" Onni-san said while coming towards me and helped me with the bags.

"Yep, and they told me that i should wear some of the stuff they bought" i said.

"Hmm, let me see what stuff they bought and ill decide if you should bring it or not" Onni-san said while following me upstairs to put my new clothes in my closet.

"Sure, i dont know if this stuff will fit in my closet" i said while chuckling.

"Dont you have the Extra big closet?, and the only clothes you always wear is boy stuff you know." Onni-san said.

"Eheh... I like wearing boy stuff their comfy" i said while pouting.

"Boyish sister" he said while shuffling my hair.

We went inside of my room which is very simple as you can see. Their are some volleyball posters in the side of the wall, a bug white closet at the side, a bathroom, a table and a bookshelf.
I sat on the bed with Onni-san and he began cheacking the clothes out. Some of them are not approve with my brother to bring in the training camp and some are aporove, then he stumble a bag and picked it up.

"What's inside of this?" he asked.

"Some lingerine" i answered

"I never thought they have your size in the mall" he joked

"Hey! My breast are not that big you know!" i pouted.

He laughed at the words i said and asked me if i would like to wear this in the training camp.

"I think ill bring those" i said.

"What about your lingerine in the house?" Onni-san asked confused.

"The lingerine i wear here are expensive Onni-san, and i dont want them to think im rich or something" i answered.

"But arent we the grandchildrean of grandma and the whole britian knows that" he said having a big point.

"I dont want them to Know" i said while facing at him.

"And plus we shall not disobey the first rule that dad had told us remember?" i reminded him.

"Oh yea!"He yelled.

"If we disobey that rule we will face the consiquenses" i said.

"Wakatoshi knows y'know" he reminded me.

"Yes he does knows and dad accepted that, cause wakatoshi-onni-san is quiet and does not really talk to people" I said having a point.

"Well you do have a point" he said.

"when are we ganna go to the park?" i asked him

"we only have 20 minutes left before we go" he said.

"ok!" i said.

"Well you better change your outfit you know" he reminded me while shuffling my hair and he left my room.

"What should i wear"I though to myself.

"Well let's just see" i sigh.

~Time skip~

"Tendō!, Shoyo!, Natsu! Come down stairs!" mom yelled.

I stod up of my table and grabed my bag and went outside. I saw mom still wearing her white dress but she tied her hair in a bun, i saw Onni-san wearing a black jacket and some white jeans and natsu wearing a white dress same with mom but with flower patterns in the end of the skirt.

"Lets go?" i asked them. I was wearing a grey sweater, some white jeans.

"Sure!" My mom said with a smile.

"I thought yur ganna wear a dress onee-san" natsu said while sitting down in the car.

"Not ganna lie, me too princess" Onii-san said.

"Well today is windy and i dont want my skirt to lift up" i said.

"You already know that shoyo is not a fan of a dress Tendō honey" mom said in the front seat.

"But when you wear a dress you are as more stunning than the models onee-san! Expecially when were in britian!" said natsu with a pouty face.

"Well i can agree with what Cupcake said" said Onni-san.

"Im not even that close you know!" i pouted.

They chuckled and also mom in the front that was listening to our conversation.

.
.
.

We arrived at the park and my mom told us that they are in the center and we nodded in respond. I walked behind Onni-san and i looked around at the park just to search if any of the teams are here because the mall is a few meters from the park. I looked at Onni-san who was humming a song.

"So onni-san who is this friend of mom?" i asked him.

"Well she is mom's bestfriend from britian and her husband is from japan so they decided to live in tokyo and i bealive that they had came to one of the party in britian but you never noticed cause after the ceremony you directly go to the back of the hall and change just to olay some volleyball" H said.

"well you do have a point their" i akwardly said

"Well thank goodness that grandma agreed with that" he said.

"Well she was a sports player before right?" i asked.

"yep, she told us before that she also did that when she was in your age" he chuckled.

I pouted and had bot noticed that we were already in the center of the park.
I looked around and saw mom talking to a black hair women.

"Alright kids this is My bestfriend from Tokyo" Mom said with a smile.

We bowed at the women and the women began to spoke.

"You can just call me Sheia, what are your name's ?" she said with a smile on her face.

"Im Natsu! Nuce to meet you Sheia!" said natsu with a smile on her face.

"Im Tendō, and it's a plesure to finally meet you" Onni-san said.

"Im Shoyo, and its such a honor to meer you!" i said with my smile and she paused for a minute and nodded and began to speak.

"So your the shoyo that keeps on skipping the party and just attends the ceremony" she smiled. I was suprised and just laughed awkwardly and nodded.

"Well you know, Your mom and me always does that when we were in your age" she explained and i looked at my mom with a suprised look and mom just chuckled and nodded.

"Well im also here with my kids!" she said exitedly"

We looked at her and her hand was in a postion that says come here. We saw a girl that looks like natsu's age with black hair and wearing a white dress same as natsu but with pink lines.

"She is the youngest and please intoduce yourself" sheia said.

"Im kiri! and im so happy to meet you!" she said with a smile on her face

"Wait, where is your brother kiri?" the mom said.

"He is playing his ps-4 again but he is coming over." she said. Then on the cue a familliar figure was infront of us. And the closee he gets the more familliar he is, then he looked up at his ps-4 and began to spoke.

"Kenma kozume, nice to meet you" he said but when he faced us he looked shocked and began to spoke.

"Shoyo?" he said.

"What a coincidence Kenma!" i shouted and smiled at him.

"you guys know each other?" asked onni-san

"We accedently met at a alley near the mini shop beside my school onni-san" i answered.

"Well arent you Nekoma's setter?" said Onni-san whilw facing kenma.

Kenma nodded and looked at me with a schocked face but then looked at the other way.

"Well lets have our seperate ways of talking shall we?" said kenma's mother.

We all nodded and began to hsve out own ways and talked about stuff. Natsu was with kiri, mom and kenma's mother are talking and me,Onni-san and kenma was talking.

"So your school is also invited" said Onni-san.

Kenma nodded and played in his ps-4.

"So you Tendō from one of the best power house school is the Brother of shoyo" he said.

"Yep!, I want shoyo to be in shiratorizawa because she will defenetly come in with a huge yes but she decided to be in karasuno and i have nothing to do because she has the right" Onni-san said.

"So you were requested from shiratorizawa to come and study their but you rejected it" kenma said while facing at me.

I nodded and began to speak

"I want to try in a school where i have the best team ever!" i yelled while sparkles on my eyes.

"Well i never thought you guys were the grand childrean from britian" he said.

Me and Onni-san smiled akwardly and just nodded.

"Well i heard from my mom that you guys have an older sibling" kenma spoke.

"Yes we do!, but sadly he is in britian with dad" i said.

"Well im hoping to see what karasuno has" kenma spoke.

"ill bring you down!" i declared.

"You cant even stay strong from when the death of s-" Onni-san said

"Well that part was defenetly sad!" i pouted.

"well i got to go now" kenma said while standing up from the grass.

"See you at the Training camp kenma!" i shouted and Onni-san just waved goodbye.

We soon left our spot after kenma had left 5 minutes ago.

"So shoyo you ready?" Onni-san said.

"Well im super exited!" i shouted with exitment.

"ill crush those boys if they dare take a look on you and with the help of dad and brother we will burry them in the grave in britian" Onni-san muttered.

"What did you say onni-san?" i asked.

"Oh nothing princess~" Onni-san said.

"Lets go home" i demanded and grab onni-san's wrist and started draging onni-san in the car.

"Slow down princess, we can just walk no need to worry" Onni-san said.

"Then let's race! The last one has to eat some green pepper for today's dinner!" i shouted.

"Deal princess~" onni-san said.

We raced till the car and the both had a tie according to natsu.

"Thank goodness!" i shouted while breathing some air.

"That was a close call!" sigh Onni-san.

"Well let's go home already!" mom said while vlapping her hands.

We got in the car and unexpectedly i fell asleeo in Onni-san's lap.

Tendō's pov

I was looking at the window when i heard a cute snore from below me and i look at my lap to see princess already sleeping in my lap. I smiled and shuffled her soft hair slowly so i cant wake her up.

We arrived at the house and mom told me that i should carry princess to her room. I nodded and carried princess bridal style and went towards her room, i placed her in her big bed and got her ready to sleep and turn on the ac so she can sleep properly. I turn off the lights and closed the door silently and went downstairs to talk to mom.

"So mom did she do her daily practice?" i asked her while sitting in the table.

"Well she was confused at first but she  did" mom said.

"Why, what's wrong honey?" mom asked

"Well Most of the boys in the training camp are from tokyo and from the other side of japan and im worried about her safety because we have some huge practice when we get their" i said while sighing.

"Remember when she is in britian? Mom always makes sure that we all have that practice" mom said wjile sitting down to face me.

"Well she did knock out 15 coaches when she was their" i said while smilling awkardly.

"Well that was last december you know, she might beat her last record" mom said.

"I cant even beat 13 coaches and she did 15, im really suprised by her skill" I said.

"Well she is still young tho, she maybe can beat 30 when she get's the age of 20" mom said.

"Well she is a monster" she continuef

"A cute, adorable, hot, monster" i said.

We laughed and i said goodnight to mom and i went to my room, got ready for bed and went to sleep.

______________________________________

Hi guys!!!!❤❤❤

I hope you liked this chapter! And have a nice day/night/midnight! And i love you all❤❤❤

Ill publish some more! Soon!!❤❤✔️

Stay safe!! And See you in the next chapter!!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 77 7
Tommy works at a coffe shop in the morning and works at a tailor at night in hero and villain Society, but some how become important to all the hero...
56.7K 2.9K 44
🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑 𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: ✓ { 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑 } 𝑨𝑪...
10.1K 515 9
"The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout" a young voice sang out, alongside of thumps from the child's jump in time to the music. "Down came th...
59K 1K 12
Karasuno High had a trick up their sleeve, it wasn't their freak quicks, it was the girl who did then. Her speed was incredible she was an angel. She...