Jenndrea

Por WolfAAC

This is my first wattpad story. Any suggestions to up my story writing skills. Or just feed back on my the st... Mais

The Dream
Questions
Movie
Andrea's P.O.V of Questions
Andrea's P.O.V of Movie
Feelings Shared
The Mall
The Beach
Still Friends?
The Date
Chicken Fights
Agitated
They Know
Understanding
Missing You
The Planning
The Execution
Indiana
The Jenndrea Show
Andrea's Birthday
Andrea's Birthday Pt.2
Jenn's birthday
How did you do it?
Forever and Always

Intense

1.4K 16 12
Por WolfAAC

                Jenn's P.O.V

It's been two and a half weeks since I came back from Vegas and today is when I'm going to New York to surprise Andrea again. "I'll see you back here in four days." I smile and shut Laurens car door. I board my plane and put on my headphones. I woke up just as the Pilot turned on the seat belt light. I get off my plane and get a taxi to my hotel which just so happens to be the same one the Digitour people are on. I dropped my stuff off in my room and grabbed my camera. I texted Ricky and got which room was Andrea's. I got on the elevator and road up two floors and knocked on Andrea's door with my camera and stuff in my hand.

Andrea opens the door in sweats. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me. "JENN!" 

I laugh and set my stuff on the floor. I pick her up and spin her around. I set her down and kiss her. "I've missed you." 

"I'm so glad to see you. What is all this?" She says pointing to my camera.

"Well I thought since we are here in New York we could film our announcement video..." A silence falls over us. "Then we could go see my mom before the show in two days." She just stares at me. "I'm sorry I'm pushing too hard for this. I just want to get this over with my mom." I look down and grab my stuff. "I'll go and put this back in my room, then I'll come back up." I say and pivot to the elevator.

Andrea grabs my shoulder. "No, we can film and go see your mom today. It just caught me off guard. It just kind of snuck up on me. Well I mean you snuck up on me I wasn't expecting you to be here. But yeah it's about time we did this. Come on inside let me go change into something more video suited." She leads me into her room and disappears into the bathroom. 

I set my stuff on the bed and pull out my phone. "Hey mom, I'm in New York today and was going to stop by with Andrea." 

"Hey sweetie, What time will you and Andrea be coming over?"

"Around 7."

"Okay so dinner?"

"Sounds great, I'll see you then. Bye mom love you."

"Love you too."

I hang up and turn around as Andrea comes out of the bathroom. "So dinner at my mom's at seven." I sigh.

"It'll be fine." Andrea walks over and hugs me. "Come on we have a video to film." She drags me over and I help her set everything up. "So yours first?" I nod.

"Hey guys, it's Jenn. And I know this is coming up a little earlier then usual but there's a reason for that. I have someone very special come a bigger part of my life in the past couple of weeks. You all know my roommate and best friend Andrea Russett. Well she's her with me today to help me with this." I wave Andrea to come in front of the camera. I look at her and smile. "Andrea and I have recently started..." I pause and look back at her. She nods. "We have recently started dating." I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Andrea sensed that and took over. "This may come to a shock to you guys, but we have had feelings, romantic feelings, for each other for a little bit now, and these have recently been confessed. We know we may get hate for this but it's not going to change this." Andrea says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. "I love this girl, she's my best friend, and there is nothing better than falling in love with your best friend." She smiles and kisses my cheek. I turn bright red. 

"I know some of you won't be able to accept this but I ask you please respect it." I force out. "Well that's it for this video, I'll see you guys in a couple of days with another new video. Bye!" I wave and Andrea grabs me and tickles me. I finally get away and turn off my camera.

"Okay well same thing on my video with me saying the beginning part, then I can just use the rest of that footage."

"Sure thing." I smile. We get her beginning part down and I look at the clock 5. "Looks like we need to get a cab if we plan on making to my house by 7." We call a cab and head downstairs. We arrive at my mom's and I stop as we get to the driveway.

I start shaking. Andrea hugs me. "It's going to be okay, babe, I'll be here no matter what." She says rubbing the back of my head.

I hold back my tears and walk to the door. I knock on the door and drop Andrea's hand. I look at her and she just nods knowing why I let go. "Jenn! Andrea! Come on." My mom says cheerful. "I wasn't excepting you two when Jenny called me this morning." 

"Well thank you for accepting us on such short notice." Andrea thanks my mom.

"No worries." My mom smiles. "Come sit, I'll go get the food." She says sitting us at the table.We start eating and talking about what Andrea and I have been up to.

As we get closer to getting done I speak up. "Umm mom there is a reason we came here today. I have some news."

"What is it?" My mom says setting down her napkin.

"Well..." This is it. The deciding moment if my mom is going to be in my life from this point on. "Andrea and I are dating, We have become a couple." There is a good five minute silence.

"Oh Jenny, You know that this is wrong, You can't possibly think this is okay."

"Mom it is, it is okay, I love her."

"No Jenn, you are just confused. I knew letting you move out to L.A. was a mistake, it's changed you. You should come back and live here so we can fix you."

"No mom I'm not confused. Moving to L.A. has not changed me at all except for the fact I've come to accept and love who I am instead of being ashamed. This isn't something that can be fixed, I've always been this way. I loved her ever since I met her. My love for her isn't wrong either, it's the only thing that has ever felt right to me."

"Well I'm sorry then. You aren't allowed back in this house." My mom gets up and walks to the door. She opens it a directs us out. "Goodbye Jenn."

I walk out the door holding Andrea's hand. I turn around and watch my mom close the door behind us. I breakdown sobbing hysterically. "Jenn it's going to be okay. I'm here." Andrea says as I cry into her shoulder. She calls the cab to come pick us up. We get back to our hotel. "Honey are you going to your room tonight?" Andrea asks me.

"I can if you want me too."

"That's not what I meant. I just meant if you wanted to be alone you can be if not I can stay with you or you can come to my room."

"Well either way I still have to go to my room and get some clothes."

"How about this I'll take you to your room so you can take a nice bath. I'll go to my room, take a shower, and get dressed. Then I'll come back down and stay with you." I nod and press my room floor. Andrea gets off with me and walks me to my door. I open it and she walks me in. She walks into the bathroom and turns on the tub. "I'll be back in a little." She says kisses my cheek, takes my room key, and walks out the door. I'm in the tub when I hear Andrea open the door. "Still in the tub?"

"Yeah!" I yell so she can hear me.

"Feel any better?" She asks as she stands right out of the doorway of the bathroom. I left the door open.

"Yeah, you can come in here. There's too many bubbles to see anything." I chuckle.

She turns around the corner. "That's not why I didn't come in."

"Mmm sure." I tease her.

"Seriously!" She glares at me.

She walks away from the door way and sits on the bed. I get out of the tub and get dressed. I dry my hair off and walking into the room. "Well guess what we are doing tomorrow?"

"What?" 

"We are flying to Indiana!"

"What?"

"I thought it was only fair since we told my mom in person. Yeah she didn't agree with it but we still did it." I state.

"Did you really get us a flight so I can see my parents?"

"Yep!"

"I love you Jenn McCallister!" She screams. I just laugh. She jumps up and hugs me 

"I love you too." I laugh. She curls up next to me and falls asleep. I just lay awake thinking about how my mom is no longer apart of my life. I almost cried then I realized it didn't matter when and with who I came out with my mom wasn't going to accept it, and I've known that fact forever. I'm just glad I have Andrea next to me and on my side. I don't know what I'd do without her. I wake up and feel cold. I open my eyes and Andrea isn't there. I sit up and rub my eyes. I grab my phone and I'm about to call her when I hear someone trying to open my door. I get up and walk over. I open the door to Andrea struggling to juggle the coffee and a bag in her hands. "Here let me help you with that I take the bag and hold the door open.

"Thanks." Andrea smiles and walks by me while kissing my cheek. "I got us some coffee and muffins. We have an hour before we have to leave for our flight."

"Thanks baby." I sit down on the bed. Andrea laughs. "What?"

"I'm going to have to get use to you calling me that."

"Well better hurry and get use to it. Now come on and eat we have a flight to catch." 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

166 3 20
"I'll love you, but just don't ever leave me, I am nothing without you" A love story of two Stranger-type friends who become best friends because of...
2K 32 10
This takes place on modern era sorry about my bad grammar it's because it's my first time making a Wattpad story uhh all of the arts are shown are fr...
Teen friendships Por Elvsi

Ficção Adolescente

163 24 32
Note: This is my first original Wattpad creation. I know that there might be mistakes in some part but they are direct to understand. For the first f...
281 5 5
my i have you're attention please,this is my first time using wattpad and this is my first story and since this is a bendystraw some of you may hate...