Faculty Unites (BL)

By Little_Freesia

Gifted University , one of the well known university in Thailand, home for the most bright, disciplined and s... More

Authors note:
CHARACTERS:
1: Prologue
2: THE PILLARS
3: FIRST DAY
4: ANIMAL CLUB pt. 1
5: ANIMAL CLUB pt 2
6: TOTAL SERENITY pt 1
7: TOTAL SERENITY pt 2
8: MEDICAL CHAOS pt 1
9: MEDICAL CHAOS pt 2
10: ENGINEERING WAY pt 1
11: ENGINEERING WAY pt 2
12: PHOTO CUTENESS pt 1
13: PHOTO CUTENESS pt 2
14: THE MEETING
NEW CHARACTERS:
16: KITCHEN DISASTER pt 1
17: KITCHEN DISASTER pt2
18: DROWN W/T SWIMMING TEAM pt1
19:DROWN W/T SWIMMING TEAM pt 2
20: THE COVER UP
21: POOL PARTY
22: CHEERLEADING SOCCER pt1
23: CHEERLEADING SOCCER Pt2
24: CHEERLEÀDING SOCCER pt 3
25: DECISION
26: THE STRUGGLE
27: NIGHTMARE
28: START OF THE WAR
29: PAYBACK
30: UNBEARABLE PAIN
31: EYE TO EYE
32: UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
NEW STORY

15: THE STORM

1.4K 50 15
By Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Standing in the front of the room are the least expected person of third, tine, type, pete and phana. Type along with his lover tharn already left the room, while the remaining students eyed their principal.

"Mom, who are they?", tin asked to his mother while he glance worriedly to his cousin whole hands are on the hem of his school uniform.

"The meeting was done my dear pillars members, you got a flying colors to your clubs help and support, the deans and I also the students suggests to add more outstanding students to your group and here they are", the principal announced that makes pete slightly slammed the table.

"And why them mrs principal, this school will definitely have more intellegent and outstanding students but you and the others picked them!!!", pete exclaimed in annoyed voice, kao slowly holds his lovers arms to calm him down.

"Pete sit down don't be rude to mrs principal", kao whispered and pete sat down again with his arms crossed to his chest.

"Auntie can you explain this to us, I'm really confused?", third politely requested to his auntie as he nervously eyed one of the girl that was standing in the front, the said girl smirked that makes tin annoyed.

"If I see you smirk to my cousin again, I will definitely slap your face!!!!", tin exclaimed protectively with his sharp eyes looking at the girl. The girl gasped in fear and she lowered her head.

"Tin, be polite she's a girl", the principal said to his son but tin shakes his head.

"No, mom you knew how much I protect and love my brothers and cousin, and that girl are smirking like a bitch to third, no one can do that to him. Khai already know how hard my slap and punches are so you better control that girl mrs principal or else I will definitely hurt her even if she's a girl", tin proudly announced to the whole room he gained smiles from In, pharm and third even can smiled to his lover.

"Alright fine, ehem by the way these kids will be the new addition to your club. This was nong non, nong milk, nong chingching, nong pam, nong lhong and nong park", the principal announced with a smile.

"Nice to meet all of you!!!!", the students greets them with a bow. But most of them ignored them.

"Wayo, let's go we need to go to our afternoon class, I will drop you to your room", phana said as he pulled his lover to his side, phana looks at his friends and they all nodded. Beam and kit along with their lovers also left the room without saying anything.

"Come on third let's go to our class", khai muttered as he grabs thirds things along with his things. Tin, pharm and In along with their lovers followed the two without looking at their mother.

"Come on kao!!!!", pete exclaimed in annoyance he and his lover left the room hurriedly.

Tine carefully eyed his lover, he's not sure to what to do anymore, sarawat noticed him and he smiled while his hands messed tines hair lovingly.

"Come on my nuisance let's go to the music club", sarawat muttered that makes tine smiled and nodded they both gathered their guitars and also left the room .

Arthit, kongpop, fighter, tutor, win and tem was the only members that was left.

"Alright, I'm afraid that they are really againsts in our decision right?", mrs principal asked to the remaining students who all nodded.

"We are not againsts to it mrs principal, we are alright to the new addition but we didn't expect that you will pick this students, no offense nongs, but mrs principal those students was the reason why some of our couples had a serious fight back then, you can't blame them if they are angry or dissapointed", arthit explained to their principal with the hope that maybe she will rethink her decision.

"I know arthit, but I'm very sorry, I can't do something about this matter, all of the faculty deans already chose them among the other students, please be considerate to this decision of us, I will leave them to you", mrs principal said as she left the room leaving the new students to arthit and the others. Kong worriedly eyed the new members.

"I can really sense trouble arthit, what will we do?", kong whispered to his lover.

"I really don't know kong, I really don't know", arthit helplessly muttered back while still eyeing the new members.

################################
THARNTYPE

"Wait type, can you slow down why are you in such a hurry?", tharn exclaimed as he holds types arms stopping him from walking fast. Type turned around with a pissed face.

"Ahhhh, I'm really pissed to that asshole lhong, why did mrs principal choose that pretentious git!!!!!", type yelled in irritaion. Tharm smiled to his lover as he rubs types back.

"Calm down type, you don't need to be mad anymore, cause now we know who he really was, he can't fool us anymore, I can guranteed that to you", tharn exclaimed to type who nodded and take a deep breath to calm himself.

"Alright fine, come on let's go to the cafeteria, I become hungry because of that git, let's eat and after that lets go to our respective classroom", type said to tharn with a smile on his face. Tharn nodded and they both went on types faculty cafeteria.

################################
KHAITHIRD

Tin along with his brothers and cousin with their lovers, went straight to the nearest cafeteria to eat. Tin eyed his cousin with a worried look, khai, dean and korn voluntered to grab their food.

"Are you alright third?", tin asked worriedly to his cousin, yes he was known to be an arrogant student here in the university but when his family was involved he can be softer.

"I'm fine p'tin thank you for worrying", third replied with a smile.

"P'milk and p'chingching right?, they were the girls that connected to p'khai when he's still a womanizer back then?", pharm asked his cousin and third nodded.

"Yes, they are but now I hope that they were already changed", third exclaimed, khai and the others arrives with their food.

"That bitch who smirked at you earlier third, I will definitely hurt that girl if she ever do that again!!!", tin exclaimed as he stabbed his food with the fork. Third giggles lovingly to his cousin.

"Don't worry p'tin, I'm sure that khai will protect me this time, right?", tgird exclaimed while he shifted his eyes to his lover beside him. Khai smiled to him and nodded.

"Yes, third don't worry I will protect you, I will never go back to my old self, you are enough for me, promise", khai announced proudly to his lover that recieves a laughs from the others.

"Ayieeee, super sweet!!!!", In and can both said with their hands clasp together.

"Alright stop that let's eat now", tin suggested to the group.

################################
PHAYO

"I will kill that fucking park!!!!", phana angrily announced as he sat down on one of the table in medical cafeteria. The others also sat down looking worriedly to phana.

"I thought that he already transferred to different school, so why he was here?", beam asked.

"He transferred back because his father became one of the shareholders in this university", ming informed them that makes phana more furious his hands formed into a fist.

"If he once again lay his fingers to wayo, I will definitely kill him, that bastard still had a courage to face me despite what he did", phana said in a firm and serious tone, wayo just sat beside him carefully watching him.

"Don't worry phana we will help you to protect wayo, we will keep an eye to that park", forth added and phana nodded and say thank you.

"But for now lets eat I'm starving", kit muttered and he pulled baem and wayo to the counter to order their food.

################################

Later in the afternoon, the former members and the new members of the pillars club are silently sitting at their place inside the room. Arthit was standing in the front but he can feel how tense the whole room are.

"I know that some of us really don't like this idea of our principal, but for the sake of the students and professors, can we forget our past and lets help each other", arthit asked the whole group, and like what he expected only half of the members nodded to him while the other half was silent. Arthit sighed in defeat.

"Fine I won't force those who don't want to reconcile. But please be professional enough, alright tomorrow, we will help nong pharms club the cooking club", arthit announced in excitement.

"Atlast, you know p'arthit, I'm really waiting for the cooking club, I'm excited!!!!", type announced to the members.

"Oohhhh you know how to cook?", a side comment was heard from lhong who's smirking at type, type was about to stand up when tharn blocks him.

"Yes, lhong my wifey knew how to cook and I must say he always cooks delicious foods", tharn proudly replay to lhong that makes the others smiled.

"Burn!!!!!", In and pharm exclaimed jokingly that makes lhong sharply starred at them.

"I will get those eyes out from your eye socket if you continues to starred at my brothers like that!!!!!", tin announced in a firm voice that fears lhong.

"If you want us to be friends control your dirty behavior and attitude or I will make your life misserable, respect each others, don't try me nongs, I can be your greatest nightmare", kongpop suddenly announced while he eyed the new members.

"Kong!!!!", arthit tried to calm his lover down but kong ignored him.

"I don't want anymore fights in this clubs, and dont you dare hurt our nongs, we accepted you here despite of what you all did to our members, but don't be so complacent about it, you new members have a long way to gain our trust, behave or I will make you behave in a hard way", kong added that makes the new members lowers their heads in fear, they all nodded in agreement.

"We are very sorry p'kongpop", the new members said in unison as they bowed to kong.

################################
Note: due to the slow signal here. I'm having a hard time updating the new characters pictures and information. But if I get a better signal, I will update later on.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 772 26
WinxTeam & VeexMark Fanfiction
10.4K 465 10
I. Phayo - Pha, a senior moon treats the freshmen moons and stars he mentors too harshly. Yo, The junior he hates the most does almost everything to...
109K 3.8K 39
Darkness conquared the werewolf continent across the land. Leaving everybody hopeless and helpless. The powerful clan alphas join forces to seal the...
33K 2.1K 33
Tine is a chubby teenager that always gets bullied. He doesn't mind actually. He always gets punched and pranked by bullies. He can't do anything bec...