Pokemon: The Queen of Kalos

By ZenithSSawyer

(Ash x OC) All is well for our heroes, Ash and his friends, continuing on their Kalos journey. However, after... More

Opening Showcase
A Race to Prove Oneself
A Champion and a Blob
Team Rocket!? Again!?
Through the Storm
Reunited Just in Time for a Gym Battle!
The Pledging Tree
A Showcase Debut! Wait...
The Three
So... Many... Pokemon!
Old Friends! If you can call them that...
Pokemon of the Sisters
An Oasis of Surprises!
A Bit of High Voltage for the Soul
Forgetting stuff again? Really!? At least we know more about our not-dead m-
A Disguised Helper!
Trouble on the Other Side
Lumiose: The City of Opportunity- and Disaster!
Sawyers Reunited! Sorta.
Big Skies
House of Memories
Making Our Way!
A Moment of Lumiose Victory
A Concert Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!
Just Smile and Wave!
A Surprise Parting Gift!
Eggs!
Scary House!
A Fashionable Favor!
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 1
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 2
A Series of Sharp Cracks!
Raising the Little Ones!
Find Them.
Team Rocket Gets Blasted Off Again
The Battle With Beedrill Boy
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
Baking Contest
Freestyle Round is a Go!
A Familiar Face
Strengths and Weaknesses
A Flowery Meadow!
Troubling Twins!
Teaching Trust!
Triple Tag Battle Madness!
Head vs. Heart
A Late Start and a Warning From the Future!
A Psychic Showdown!
Night Whispers
Caveat of the Stars
Anistar Epilogue
Squishy!
Z
Team Flare is becoming worse than Team Rocket by the minute
A Save, a Call, and the Start of a Battle!
A Battle of Bonds!
Mages and Madness
Quilladin's Battle for Love!
A Little Bit of Teamwork
A Rescue, A Message, and An Embrace!
Ninjas and Old Friends
Welcome (Back) to Ninja Village!
How Much You've Grown: The Brothers Battle!
Hero of the Village!
Under Attack
Chaos and Capturing
Mission Save the Chief!
Victories, Festivals, and Farewells!
A/N!!!
Couriway Showcase!
The Search for Squishy!
The Pyrokinetic and The Girl
Preparing for the Dance!
The Ball! And a Battle!
A Concert For The Ages! And a Family Reunion!
Meetings and New Beginnings!
Ash vs. Sawyer, Rematch!
Early Ambushes and a Blazing Battle!
Miscellaneous Bonus Scenes 1
Zygarde Unrest and the Last Princess Key
Conflict Resolution, Sister Royale Style, and a Shocking Festival!
Constitution of a Transformation
Synchronicity
Former Champion Lends a Hand!
Training, Rivals, Realization
The Family Sawyer
[PLACEHOLDER] An Aether's Paradise, a Family's Sanctuary
100k Special- Meet the Author!
Finally Some Answers... And Even More Questions.
Ice and Snow
Heart to Heart
An Icebreaking Battle!
Master Class at Long Last!
Performing for the Future!
Disaster Strikes
Kalos Calamity

Friends in Anistar

946 20 8
By ZenithSSawyer

Even though I haven't responded to all of it, thanks again for so much feedback on this story. Knowing so many people enjoy what I write keeps me motivated to write more, so know that each and every one of you, my dear readers, are appreciated.

Without further ado, our heroes are finally arriving in the city, and seeing a few familiar faces!

~

The next morning, everyone got up and had food, then packed up their things. Serena wouldn't stop bragging about her new Eevee, releasing it to show the poor thing was terrified of her.

However, before the honey blonde could go chasing after it, Eevee walked over to Bonnie's Eevee- Zenith and the young girl had already told everyone how the Normal-Type came to them at night with the intent to return Bonnie's flower crown and ended up allowing itself to be captured and become Bonnie's partner.

"...Eevui...?"

Bonnie's Eevee's eyes lit up as it tackled Serena's Eevee. "Eev! Eev vui vui eev!"

The two both stood up with big smiles, nuzzling at one another. "So those are the two Eevees we met yesterday..." Ash mused.

Shadow squinted her eyes as she peered at them. "If I'm not mistaken, these Eevees seem to be twins! The markings on their fur are almost identical, and they have the same shades of fur and eye color. Plus they're about the same size, too."

"Is that right, little one? Are you and Serena's Eevee twins?" Bonnie asked her partner, who nodded and rubbed its shoulder on its sibling. The more timid Eevee shied away from Bonnie's glance, especially when Dedenne perked up to wave at them, but Bonnie's Eevee just gave the electric mouse a smile.

"At first, I would have thought they were both timid by nature, but it appears only Serena's is. It seems like Bonnie's Eevee is Jolly!" Zenith exclaimed. "Both are speed-raising natures, but while one lowers attack, the other lowers special attack... Even more proof they're twins!"

The group of heroes shared a chuckle before continuing on their journey to Anistar City, the newest additions to their teams meeting the rest of their Pokemon.

~

"We finally made it to Anistar City! There's the Pokemon Center!" Bonnie exclaimed. "And look, there's a battlefield right outside it!"

"I need to go practice for the Showcase!" Serena exclaimed, running off toward it with Braixen, Pancham, and a hesitant Eevee in tow. Bonnie's Eevee waved as its sibling was whisked away, as if to promise they'd be right there to watch.

Our heroes followed after them, sitting down on the benches by the battlefield while Serena tried to coordinate a routine, which wasn't going too well despite Bonnie's Eevee cheering them on. Serena's Eevee really didn't seem to know what they were doing, and Serena kept forcing the young Pokemon to try harder until it ran off to hide in its siblings fur.

"Just practice with Braixen and Pancham for now, Serena, and maybe Eevee will join you later," Crystal told her, trying her hardest to smile at the girl who was just screaming at a young and scared Eevee.

"Hey, at least it seem like Eevee has taken a liking to Bunnelby," Pine pointed out, noticing the Eevee not instantly running away from the rabbit-like Pokemon. "He's so quiet and calm that Eevee isn't afraid!"

Chespin grinned and ran over to them, beginning to chase Eevee around Bunnelby, who only sighed. Bonnie's Eevee jumped in and pounced on Bunnelby, baring its teeth just enough to know it meant business and didn't want anyone messing with its twin. "Ches ches..."

Clemont lifted his Grass-Type up. "C'mon, Chespin, stop scaring Serena's Eevee, or you're going to pay dearly for it, so long as my little sister's Eevee has anything to say about it." The timid one was thankful, walking back toward Nic's Umbreon, who seemed to be one of the only other Pokemon the timid Eevee didn't mind.

"I'm positive Eevee will be used to everything soon," Serena brushed them off. "And will stop being such a scaredy-cat."

"Hey, there you are!" A voice interrupted them. The group all turned around to see Tierno, who was waving as he ran over to them with his Blastoise. "Long time no see, guys! I heard from Shauna you were traveling with all four Sawyer sisters, and whaddya know? She was right! Shauna? Shauna, hurry up!"

"I'm coming!" The brunette huffed as she also appeared with her Ivysaur. "Great to see you again!"

"Hi Tierno, Shauna!" Ash greeted them.

Nic averted her eyes, leaning into Silvally and Corviknight as she busied herself brushing their fur and his feathers. There was no need to cause a scene with the unnecessary attention that came with introducing herself to the newcomers, but she gave the two a polite wave, wanting to at least leave a good impression.

The boy, Tierno, walked over. "I've been practicing my dance moves for a while now, and Blastoise and I have a sick routine! It's not as good as the coordinator's shows, but we've got style! Check us out!" He started tapping his foot on the ground and snapping.

Then, his Blastoise pulled into its shell and began to use Rapid Spin. Tierno jumped into a handstand and began running (with his hands!) on Blastoise's fast-moving shell. Then they both jumped back to their feet with crossed arms.

"Pretty cool, right? Anyways, how's it going? Great to see you all again!"

"Your Wartortle evolved into a Blastoise," Ash noticed, looking at the large Water-Type.

Tierno grinned as Shauna ran over to them and began catching up with Serena and the sisters. "You bet," he said, "We've been practicing and battling for a while, just like I'm sure you have!"

"You're huge!" Bonnie exclaimed to the turtle Pokemon, who lifted her up with a smile.

Meanwhile, the girls had all said their hellos to Shauna and were currently talking about performing, with Shauna complementing the sisters' win for their last princess key and reminding Serena she needed to catch up quick if she wanted to compete in master class.

Braixen went to hug Ivysaur, with Pancham shaking the Pokemon's paw. Eevee just hid behind Bunnelby and its twin, though it looked like it wanted to try meeting the new Pokemon.

"I assume you've already got your routine and costume ready for tomorrow?" Shauan asked. "I'll be competing, you know, so you'd better offer me some good competition!"

"Yeah...," Serena replied nervously. "I-I totally am ready! And I'll win and become Kalos Queen in no time!"

"Bring it on," she challenged. "Anyways, what do you say, Ivysaur?" The Grass- and Poison-Type nodded.

"I can't believe both your and Tierno's starters evolved," the honey blonde remarked, scanning them for Pokedex entries. "As you can see Fennekin evolved into Braixen already."

Shauna nodded. "I can see. And those Eevee back there, is one of them yours?"

"Yep, recently caught, too. I was going to get both but it got snagged from me last minute by a kid."

"...You mean Bonnie?"

"Yeah..." Serena immediately changed the topic. "Eevee's a bit shy right now, so it hasn't been the most... agreeable lately." She motioned to it literally hiding behind Bunnelby, Umbreon, and the other of its species, walking over to pry the Normal-Type into her arms against its will and brought it over. "Eevee, this is Shauna, a fellow Pokemon coordinator. She's our competition, you know!"

Zenith shook her head and sighed, reaching up to scratch Star behind the ears as it dozed on her shoulder.

"I notice that you sisters all got Eevees- shiny Eevees might I add- as well, right? That means six possible evolutions... to think of all the performance possibilities! And don't you sisters already each have a few Eeveelutions on your teams?"

"Sure do!" Zenith affirmed. "I think Star's fine as an Eevee right now, but if she ever wants to evolve I'm here for her! Same with Espy and Glacey, they love her to bits!"

Bonnie finally came over to them. "And I'm still too young to battle with my Eevee, so it'll be staying unevolved until I turn ten, at least."

"Well I won't be leaving my Eevee in its weak form it has now. Once its toughened up a bit I'm sure it'll come to its senses and evolve into something strong and beautiful!" Serena declared.

"... Whatever you say, Serena," Shauna sighed. "Why don't we go grab something to eat? I'm starving, and since you guys just got to the city, I'm guessing you are too!"

Ash was about to say something, but then his stomach grumbled, causing everyone to laugh. "I really could go with some grub! Let's go!"

~

Next up: a timid Eevee begins to come out of its shell with the help of friends and its twin, and a battle between friends to prepare for the upcoming showcase and gym battle takes place!

Goodbye for now,

Zenith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.3K 31
One explosion changes everything.... When the world loses it's beloved hero Ash Ketchum everyone falls to despair, so in honor of his death 5 years l...
41.7K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...
49.9K 767 40
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...
402K 8.9K 96
Champion Leon Will Be Ready, The People All Around The World Will Bear Witness, When Champion Of Alola And Alolan Queen Will Fight Side By Side...