°•Beauty and Volleyball•° (Fe...

Von XxCookie_ruby_chan

¦ Hinata shoyo is a girl wanting to live her Volleyball dream after she saw her Idol "Little giant" in the TV... Mehr

• Some Things you need to know•
¦• Few years Ago•¦
*•Training camp?•*
*• We meet again •*
¦• Going to training camp•¦
¦°•Arrival•°¦
'• Call? •'
•* Start *•
°• Your a what?! •°
°• Race •°
• Music •
//* Friend or Foe *//
Φ• Little accident •Φ
β• Lost •β
* mommy *
Δ¦ Girls ¦Δ
༆ smile ༆
//‹3 teaser ‹3//
Δ• Don't leave •Δ
☀︎︎| 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡
//Shoyo is a what?//
✨ Goodbye ✨
Announcements
HEYA

*• Shopping/revealed •*

3.2K 100 92
Von XxCookie_ruby_chan

Hinata's pov

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Ring~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock and stood up so i can shut it down. I made a yawn and went to the bathroom so i can get my self ready, i took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got out and wore a big white hoodie and some pair of high waisted short's, i went downstairs and saw Onni-san,natsu and mom in the table.
I greeted them with a smile on my face and sat down next to onni-san who is wearing a black hoddie and some white shorts and was reading a manga book that had just realesed a hour ago. I took a glance on the book and stared at the page where my brother was reading.

"Your reading the spoilers onni-san" i told him while pointing at the picture.

"That's why im reading it" He said

"Well dont you dare spoil me with that, i have to wait for the actal movie" i glared at him.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Ofcourse" he said with a smile.

"The last time you told me that you actually spoiled it while we were waiting in the couch for the food" i said while pouting.

"well it is actually sad tho that he died" he said.

"Dont you dare let me remember that, i had cried for 2 day's straight and had not practice properly" i pouted again and glare at him.

"Well anyway what you ganna do today?" he asked me.

"i dunno" i said while shrugging.

Just about my brother began to spoke, mom put down the food in the table and sat down and began to spoke.

"Well today i have some news for you guys and i need evwrybody's attention" My mom daid with her signiture smile.

"What is it?" Me,Onni-san and natsu said in the same time.

"Glad you asked" she smiled.

"We are going to meet my best-friend from highschool today and her family. So i need you guys to be nice and be friendly to their children." my mom said.

"So where are we ganna meet them?" Onni-san said.

"Well their from Tokyo and they came here to visit their relative and i told her that we should meet at the park" my mom said while smilling.

"When are we ganna meet them?" Natsu said.

"Well we will meet them at 10:00am" my mom answered.

"So you have 2 hours left before we meet them" Mom said.

We nodded and began to eat. I finished first as usual and told them at im ganna meet kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san, they agreed and my brother teased me that if it's a boy insted of them then bring the boy home because he wants to meet him. I blushed and went to my room so i can grab my bag. I grab a small sling bag and putten my phone,money and some stuff. I ran downstairs and put my white sneakers and dash off t meet kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san.

I was waiting in a small shop near the school and then someone caught my eye. Their a saw a boy sitting down with a ps-p with blode hair and black tip tops in the top and was wearing a plain white t-shirt and some black jeans. I went to him and looked at what he was playing. He was playing some games and i saw how powerfull the level of the monster is and he has a powerful power but 1 minus stamia.
I stared at the game and began to spoke.

"Is that game Amazing!" i said with sparkels in my eye.

He was silent and began to spoke.
"No not really, i play this to pass the time" he said with a low voice but i manged to hear it.

I looked down and saw a bag with Volleyball shoes and began to spoke with More sparkles in my eye.

"You play Volleyball!" I said with a big smile hopping if he say's yes.

"Well i do, but my friend forced me to do it" he said while facing his ps-p.

"I play volleyball to!, what position do you play?" i said

"Setter" he said while putting his ps-p away

"That's so cool!" I said while smillimg brightly and sparkles in my eyes.

He went silent and putting his head away from the girl to avoid his blushing face but Hinata was oblivious to see.

"Well your actually cooler than my setter" i said while my hands were cross.

"Im hinata shoyo! Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Kenma...............kozume" he said

"Nice to meet you Kenma-san!" i said.

"Drop the "san" i dont really like it" he said.

"Well okay!, Sorry to ask this but what year are you?" i said.

"2nd year" he said finally facing the orange bean girl.

"Dam your my senpai!" she cursed while pouting.

Kenma does not know what he was feeling right now but his faced heat up and thought that her pout was really cute but just avoided it.

"Well why are you here?" I said while facing at him

"Im with my family" he said while grabbing his phone.

"Wo-" before i could finished i heared a fimilliar voice calling my name.

"Hinata-san!!" yachi-san said while waving.

"Im so sorry kenma! I have to go. hope we can meet someday!" i said while bowing to him and waved goodbye and dash off to greet  kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san.

"Hi Kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san!" I said while bowing at them.

"You can just call Kiyoko"

"Well you can also call me yachi"

"Ah Ok! Well you can also call me Shoyo!" I said with a smile.

"Well im ganna leave early today because i have some family stuff to do" i said while rubbing my neck.

"Well if that's the case then were ganna go to the mall right now!" yelled yachi with a big smirk in her face while facing kiyoko.

Kiyoko nodded and yachi grabed my wrist and pulled me to where the shopping mall was.

~Time skip~

"Cmon shoyo! Were here!" yelled yachi

"This is ganna be so much fun" said kiyoko while facing yachi with a huge smirk in her face, yachi then had the same expression and the both of them drag me to a shop.

"Well if were ganna go to the training camp then lets buy you some lingerine's" said kiyoko with a smile on her face dragging me to the langerine store.

"I have some lagerine in the house kiyoko i can just wear them" i akwardly said.

"Dont complain shoyo! Let's have some fun!" yachi said with a huge smile on her face grabbing some bra's from the cornor.

"So what's your cup-size?" kiyoko asking me.

"Well im a" i wispered to her and the next time i saw was kiyoko with a shocking expression on her face but then her face began to smile even more.

"What's her size kiyoko?" asked yachi.

She wispered it to yachi and she had the same expression with kiyoko and then she began to speak.

"I never thought that it was that big shoyo!" yelled yachi.

I blushed a bit and awkardly nodded. She then went to the section in the back and drag me and kiyoko their and then the hunt began. Kiyoko grabed a black lingerine with white stripes in the side, and a white one with the same design with the black but with black stripes in the side. Yachi grabed a orange lingerine with white flowers and a pink one with white flowers. They dragged me in the dressing room and made me wear the stuff they pick. I took off my clothes and began wearing them and i pulled the curttens and showed them what i looked like and they squeeled and After i finished they bought the stuff and began to search some other stores i can try on.

The next store was the clothing store and it was a big hell of a ride. Yachi and kiyoko dragged me again to the store and made me wear some stuff.
Yachi made me wear a yellow crop top and some white high-waisted shorts. I walked out of the room and the waisted shorts revealed my curves and the crop top was hitting it. They squelled and they high-fived, kiyoko gave me a grey hoddie and a white mini skirt and some white socks. I grabed it and began to change, i got out of the changing room and they were fangirling and took a picture of me everytime i tried a new type of clothes and they bought it for me even though i told them that i got it covered but they insisted.

An hour passed by and we were eating in a little cafe before i have to leave, i ordered a lemon juice, kiyoko ordered coffee and yachi ordered a little cake and a smootie. We talked about some stuff and some more things we need to do in the training camp. Our talk was going smoothly when a bunch of fammilliar voice was heard calling kiyoko and yachi's name.

"KIYOKOOOOO" yelled tanaka and nishinoya.

"Hello kiyoko and yachi" gretted suga.

I quickly stod up and greeted Yachi and kiyoko goodbye and dash off but before i got to run away i bumped to bakeyama.

"Hey watch were your goin-" kageyama said but was cutt off.

"H-hinata?" said yamaguchi.

"I-Im sorry but you got the wrong p-person" i shuttered.

"Leave her alone your making her faint" said asahi while glaring.

"Why do you remind me of that shrimp" tsukishima said.

"I-i have to g-"I shuttered again.

"Wow you do look like our kohai!" nishinoya said.

"But a girl version am i right!" yelled tanaka.

I froze and a drop of sweat in my face.
I looked at kiyoko and yachi they smilled and nodded. I took a deep breath and began to spoke.

"Because i am hinta" i said while holding my hoodie.

They went silnce and their face was bumbfolded. It was a few swconds but it felt like hours. Then suga began to spoke.

"Well dachi, i thought we only had 2 girls in our team but not only that our precious son had been a daughter all along" suga said while facing at dachi.

"S-so you are not mad at me?" i said.

"Well Im not, im happy that we have a daughter!" suga said while coming towards me and hug me. I hug him back and smiled at him i looked at the other team members who were still in shock and some were blushing but hinata was oblivious to know.

"Dachi-senpai im i allowed to play?" i asked him

"Well that is not againts the rules tho" he said while smilling. I huged him and he hug me back. I looked at the other team and smiled at them.

"Boke hinata boke why did you not tell us?!?!" yelled kageyama.

"Quit the shouting bakeyama! Im just worried that you guys will hate me!" i yelled.

"We wont dare hate our kohai!" yelled nishinoya.

"Yea! Nishinoya is right!" yelled tanaka.

No one's pov

Hinata chuckled and smiled brightly from what her senpai's said, though the boys were really affective by the charm even the salty king. Though hinata was oblivious from her charm that had effected the guys (exept suga,dachi,kiyoko,yachi) and some of the people in the cafe.

"Well i got to go now" she said while bowing.

"sure, be safe" sauga said.

"Ok mom~" Hinata said

She chuckled and said goodbye to everyone and left with the shopping bags that kiyoko and yachi that had brought her.

______________________________________

Thank you for waiting!!!! ❤

And ill update as soon as posible, i think before my online classes starts. And if my online classes starts then i wont be updating 👉👈

But im trying my best to write the stories and i hope you will wait gor the updates!. And if my online classes ends or when the weekends will come ill surely update! ❤

Thank you so much for the support and for everyone's patience!❤
I really love you guys!! Hope you read this story with love and joy!!!

Stay safe✔️

See you soon!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

33.9K 458 38
Shiyo Miko Hinata is a 16 yrs old girl that is considered as: Karasuno's Sunshine The Karasuno Mens Volleyball team thou...
650K 54.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
9.5K 547 19
so presenting another story on our beloved abhira. what if after abhimanyu announce his marriage with aarohi akshara get a marriage proposal?? what i...
356K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...