Unexpected

Oleh trashpandaleader

"I'm so sorry, it was unexpected. " "It wasn't, we just didn't want it to happen." Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

38.

4.2K 83 5
Oleh trashpandaleader

After Ashton left i just watched some tv. It felt nice to do absolutely nothing for a while. I hadn't been able to do that in a long time.

Besides the nurses nobody came to visit for a few hours.

The nurses had put down food for me to eat but i just couldn't bring myself to do that. The nausea from the medication had faded but i still felt weird. Like somebody had clued a rock on top of my stomach. Besides i was finally the perfect weight according to my mother.

Somebody knocked on my door and i instantly knew that it was Calum because all the nurses didn't knock.

"How are we doing?" He said with a big smile as he went to grab my chart.

"Beter than yesterday." I said as i turned the tv off.

He pointed to the untouched food. "Still feeling sick?"

I shook my head."No besides a doll pain in my stomach in feel fine."

"Then why haven't you eaten yet?" He said a bit concerned.

I shrugged, i wanted him to leave it.

"You need to eat." He said firmly.

I shook my head. "I'm not hungry."

"I didn't ask if you were hungry, i said that you needed to eat." He said as he put the food infront of me.

"Fine."

I ate the food with an angry face as Calum gave me a proud smile.

"How long do i have to stay here?" I asked once i was done eating.

"Probably just one or 2 more days."

I nodded. I didn't know if i should be happy about that or not. I hated staying in the hospital but i also didn't want to go home.

"You're not done eating are you?" He asked as i put the still half full bowl of soup down.

"I am done." I said hesitantly because i knew it wasn't the answer that he wanted.

He sat down on the end of my bed and looked at me with a worried face. "You've lost a lot of weight these last few weeks and that concerns me."

"It's not that bad."

He shook his head. "It is. Especially for someone who is recovering from a surgery. You need to eat to make sure that your body has enough energy to heal itself."

"What if i tell you that i like the way i look right now and I'm scared that gaining weight will change that." I said softly.

"Then i will say that we need to get you some help to see that your damaging your body and that you're a beautiful person no matter what your weight is."

I put my bowl back on my lap and continued to eat it until it was empty.

"I don't exactly care about my weight but my mom does" I said as put the empty bowl down.

Before Calum could say anything back my mum barged into my room with Jack even though i had specifically said that i didn't want him to see me.

Calum was just as surprised as me when they entered the room.

"Becky!" Jack yelled happy as he ran towards me.

Luke walked into the room behind my mom and Jack. He mounted a "I'm sorry" to me.

I faked a smile and helped Jack on my bed. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to make sure that you haven't died yet." He said joking.

"I told him that it was a bad idea but he insisted on seeing you." My mom said to me.

"Why would it be a bad idea?" Calum asked her.

"Because she looks horrible and i don't want Jack to see her like this. It might scare him."

Calum stood up and walked to the door. He turned around and pointed at my mother. "A word please." He said firmly.

My mom followed him outside without asking questions.

"Jack be careful, your sister is still in pain." Luke warned him as he tried to climb over me.

"You look like mom." He said in a quiet tone.

"I'm sorry." I said not knowing a better response.

He layed down next to me and figeted with the sheets. "You're not dying are you?"

I stroked his hair. "Of course not. I'll be better before you know it so don't even think about stealing my stuff."

He gave me a small smile and sat back up. "You wanna see the drawing i made for you?"

"Of course i want to see it."

He pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to me with a big smile.

I unfolded it and was greeted by a drawing of what looked like a horse.

"It's a horse " I said hesitantly but also excited.

He shook his head. "Noooo it's a lion."

"Ohh now i see. It's really pretty, thank you." I said as i gave him a hug.

"I'm going to hang it up." He said grabbing the drawing from me.

As he went to jump off me bed he accidentally put his hand near my scar and put pressure on it.

It definitely hurted when he did that but i didn't want him to see that because than he might feel guilty for something that he couldn't control.

"Careful Jack." Luke said as he saw what happend.

"I am." He said grumpy.

Luke helped him hang up the drawing next to my bed. "Perfect." Jack said with a proud smile.

Jack wanted to climb in my bed again but Luke stopped him. He picked him up and out him on his lap.

"It's okay he can sit here." I said to Luke.

He shook his head. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't hurt her." Jack said kinda offended.

"I know you won't but just to be safe. You see those wires?" He pinted to my IV and heart monitor.

Jack nodded.

"Those keep your sister alive and something bad might happen if those accidentally get ripped out. So it's better that you sit her with me." He explained to Jack.

I tried to hold my laugh back when he said that because i knew that i would still be alive without those things.

"Is it boring here?" Jack asked as he tried to get out off Luke's grib.

I shook my head. "Not really, it might be for someone who isn't sick but for me it's not boring."

"I would be bored." He said.

Suddenly i heard someone clear there throat.

My mom stood in the doorway with clearly no intention of coming in.

"Jack are you coming?" She said in a raspy voice. I could tell that she was been crying.

Luke let Jack go and stood up. "Say goodbye  to your sister."

"Bye bye." He said with a smile while he waved.

I waved back as he he walked out of my room.

"You okay?" Luke asked once they were gone.

"I didn't want Jack to see me like this." I said softly.

He grabbed my hand. "He wanted to see you even if you might not look the best."

"I kinda feel guilty for being here."

"What do you mean?" He aksed concerned.

"Like i shouldn't be here but my mom should. She is also sick and still takes care of Jack. "

"That's a weird thing to say. You just had surgery of course you should be here right now. "

I sighed and gave him a smile. "I know."

Deep down i knew that was a stupid thing to think but i just couldn't help but think it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77.1K 1.5K 32
"you know damn well that you are too skinny and need help." "calum you fucking left. you don't have the right to comment on anything about me."
81.4K 1.7K 41
"so you're sending her to me, keeping in mind that she doesn't know me, because you want to travel for work?" "precisely!"
236K 4.9K 23
"You need to focus on your body- what you're letting happen isn't good" "I know, mom." Discontinued until further notice:)
dislike Oleh A

Fiksi Penggemar

447K 12.5K 50
"So you hate me?" "No I don't hate people" "So, why don't you speak to me?" "Because I dislike you"