𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙏 || Junhao

נכתב על ידי _SINGXLARITY

"Soulmates don't always work, do they?" Where Junhui is born with a red mark. The red colour in the mark is a... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Prologue

1.9K 68 0
נכתב על ידי _SINGXLARITY

Most of the people are born with a soulmate counter on their wrists.

It is a number defining the number of days they’ll meet their soulmates in.

It is initially black and glows white when the number drops to zero, indicating that their soulmate is finally there.

Some people have a red mark and it glows red on finding them.

The red mark is an indication of a person who will bring more trouble than good to their lives and that they would rather stay away from them.

On the demise of their soulmate, the mark becomes a couple of Xs.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

95.8K 5K 21
Every Person is born with a mark on their wrist. A unique looking Tattoo that only exists twice. On your own wrist and the one of your soulmate. The...
16.4K 766 20
Everyone is born with a mate. The only clue that each person gets is a soul mark that makes its first appearance on their tenth birthday. The mark in...
17.3K 499 18
Everyone has a different way that they meet their soulmate; however, it's hard to know when the mark you have has multiple different outcomes.
11K 794 20
Everyone in the world is born with a lock mark and their soulmate has a key mark. But some are born with heart shaped marks. These ones don't have...