Sanders Sides Preferences/Ima...

By SomeQueerSimp

I've been reading these and now I feel inspired to make one. I'll also do an X reader oneshot if requested, o... More

How You Met
How you became friends
contacts for eachother
you have a nightmare
your "secret" language
Remy & Emile
They confess to you
1st date
Your first kiss
You need help with your period
FYI
Nicknames for eachother
you wear his clothes
first "I Love You"'s
PDA
he cheats on you
He Carries You
He gets Jelous
They meet your family
They Spoil You (Part 1)
They spoil you (Part 2)
They give you a massage
He comforts you
Cuddling
Fave disney channel show to watch together
After surgery
Abandonment/Trust issues
A/N
Conversations
Karaoke night
Coming out: Genderfluid
What you steal from him
They want attention part 1
Conversations part 2
They want attention part 2

Fave pictures with eachother

1.1K 20 15
By SomeQueerSimp

Roman:

(The boy is Roman, the girl is you)

You two decided to do have a self care day with eachother and took this picture while waiting for your face masks to dry. Of all the pictures you have together, this is your favorite.

Virgil:

(The boy is Virgil, the girl is you)
The two of you went to a craft fair and purchased a pair of sunglasses because of how ridiculous they looked. You got someone to take a picture of the two of you and you both loved it.

Patton:

(The boy is Patton, the girl is you)

You were at Patton's house one day and he was really tired and ended up falling asleep in your lap. One of his roommates came home and took a picture. You couldn't be mad though, it was adorable.

Logan:

(The boy is Logan, the girl is you)

Of the very few pictures you managed to get him in, this is your favorite. You two were walking through the pier and took a break when you got someone to take this picture.

Janus:

(The boy is Janus, the girl is you)
You two were bored so you decided to take a walk and his rat friend tagged along. Janus grabbed you and did (^^^^that) and Remus got a picture.

Remus:

(The boy with the blue shirt is Remus, the girl is you)
You two were walking around and Remus got someone to take a picture of you two. They were too scared to say no to him. He, not surprisingly, was weird in the pic and a random passerby photo bombed. You still loved it.

A/N:
I hope you enjoy! Should I add Remy and/or Picanni into this? Leave requests or ideas or whatever In the comments!
Peace out Witches, Warlocks, and Non-Binary Wizards!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 18.3K 137
Read and find out...
523K 33.2K 68
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
5.2M 468K 97
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
267K 18.5K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...