(Completed)Sith Of Mandalorian

By ARC655

Anakin, Ahsoka, Quinlan Vos and Shaak Ti are banished for going to the dark side. thought to have lost there... More

Looks
Moraband
Culture
Training
Recruits
The Sith Army of Mandalore
Meeting The People
The Second Crusade
Ryloth
This is the End Of Season 1
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2

The Last Crusade

1K 20 10
By ARC655

Lord Konaruta was in a predicament. He was sweaty, shaking and anxious. He felt something that hasn't presented it self in months. Fear. Fear gripped him as he stood infront of his lords and warriors. Fear kissed every inch of his body. He had his helmet of yet noone would know that he was scared. He kept a neutral, docile face.

Why he was scared? He was getting married.

Warriors and citizens watched as the took place. As Bo Kataan walked down in her armor with her arm around her father's everyone couldn't help but sigh in relief that she showed up.

She then walked to the alter and faced her soon to be husband.

"Do you, Anakin Skywalker. Grand Lord Of The Sith, take Bo Kataan Kryze, ruler of Mandalore to be your lawfully wedded wife. Do you promise to love and care for her. In war or in peace?" The priest asked solemly.

"I do."

"Do you, Bo Kataan Kryze. Ruler of Mandalore, take Anakin Skywalker, Grand Lord Of The Sith, to be your lawfully wedded husband. Do you promise to love and care for her. In war or in peace?" He repeated.

"I do." She answered removing her husband.

"By the power vested in me by the Monarchy Of Mandalorian States I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

What they didn't realize is that half way through the speech they were already lip locking. The sith and warriors cheered as the King kissed his queen. They broke it and faced them. The audience then kneeled as they walked down the aisle together.

Reception was just as good. They sang  ancient Mandolorian songs.

After the party concluded hours later the newly wedded couple retired to there bedroom for some........ Planet Conquering. Let's just say they had a naughty no clothes party.

Elsewhere on Corruscant the Jedi council was thinking.

"How is that possible. One man destroying 500 seasoned Jedi?" Said a baffled Windu.

"It's true Anakin only spared me because of our past. He coule breath fire. He summoned water to his bidding. As dangerous as he is I don't think we should attack them again. It's obvious they don't want anything to do with us." Reasoned Obiwan.

"How can you say that. Those four have turned 4 of our Jedi against them. Do you not remember the recording of Plo Koon. Of how he beheaded Master Mundi and Master Gallia." Said Eeth Koth.

"Obi wan has a point. We're the one who's attacking first." Said Kit Fisto.

The masters went back and forth arguing over what to do.

"Fine then. We'll said 3000 Jedi to Mandalore. The sith need to be vanquished." Master Windu said.

They held a vote at most of them were in agreement.

This time they're sending seasoned knights and even more experienced masters. That way they 'can't' lose.

Back on Mandalore the newly weds didn't take a honey moon because Lord Konaruta felt that the Jedi would return.

The army had already been settled and the commanders were aware of the strategy.

First get behind enemy lines. Then destroy enemy aircraft. Then swamp and destroy. Aim for the chest and stomach. If using a lightsaber use either form 7 or or one of the other forms created by the ancient sith.

These criteria kept many men alive in the last battle and many more to come. Since the Mandalorian are a warmongering people they are known to make raids on those who piss them off. Though that would be rogue Mandos not the ones that submit to the MoMS.

As of now several ships are landing in a nearby valley. Each carrying some of the most experienced Jedi in history.

Lord Konaruta got wind of it by a recon patrol. He quickly sent his army via jet pack. He and the other sith simply teleported. Due to the distance lightning formed when they landed.

"So you dare come back." Taunted Konaruta when he saw Obiwan

"Anakin look at you. You were to destroy the sith not become one." Obiwan argued.

"I have seen the lies of the Jedi. Please leave because I have a monarchy to lead." He retorted

"Your Monarchy. Anakin you must see that you are evil." Obiwan said blindly.

"From our point of view the Jedi are evil." This was the reasoning of the entire army.

"Then you are lost. I will do what I must." He said unclipping his lightsaber

"You will try. And fail." Anakin retorted as we pulled out his crossgaurd. Instead of red this time it was a pure white. Others did the same and there's were black and some were white and some grey. This was a myth among the ancient sith. That an artificial crystal when in the hands of someone with immense will power will change color.

Today that myth became reality.

"FOR MANDALORE." He shouted.

They warriors lept into action as they encircled the Jedi. They didn't set blow the ships since thdy instead set charges.

One coward Jedi tried to escape but the his ship blew up.

Now then Jedi were at there limit.

Lord Konaruta had sent 4 of the six companies to secure the city. The other two kept the Jedi busy.

Unfortunately for them the lords of the sith had joined the battle.

Without mercy they ripped through the Jedi like a knife through hot butter.

Lord Konaruta decided to go after Obiwan.

"Ready to die old man?" He taunted.

"We'll see."

They at eachother with furioucity. Obiwan due to his age was falling behind with Anakin's fast and devastating blows.

After a failed parry Lord Konaruta hacked of his lightsaber hand and kicked him to the ground. Hr was so focused on Obiwan he was seconds away from missing mace Windu trying to chop him in half.

When it seemed his fate was sealed the Warriors and sith cried out in disbelief. His apprentice frozen with fear and anger. His wife crying. His Warriors begging for it to be a dream. His fellow sith enraged.

But something unexpected happened.

He caught it. He fricken caught the goddamn lightsaber between his hands.

The Jedi wielding the weapon was dumbfounded and baffled. Only one had ever done so and she died a long time ago.

He then did some more unexpected. He broke the blade itself. Using the force he had cracked the Jedi's crystal and the blade failed to activate. He then cut both of his hands off as he fell to his knees. Lord Konaruta was about to take the final strike when a ship landed. The warriors aimed at whomever was exiting.

"Wait. Your fire you must hold. Organize these crusades I did not. Meditative retreat I was in. Evil you are not." Said the dyslexic frog.

"So who organized the crusades. Who dared to come to my home and kill my Warriors. Tell me!" Lord Konaruta demanded.

"Infront of you he is."

"You. You. You. You. You. You. I will make sure you suffer."

The sith Lord stepped towards the fallen Jedi and touched his head and Said, "Purgatory."

Then the Jedi's eyes widened. He was living his deepest darkest fears and noone could help him. No one would rescue him.

The day was one. The surviving Jedi went home humiliated and broken.

Lord Konaruta then made an announcement to his kingdom. Each planet under his jurisdiction was watching.

"My subjects. Today marks the end of the Jedi crusades. The end of the bloodshed. Today we celebrate peace and love. So I emplore you. Never forget who we are. We are Sith!"

His speech whipped the planets into celebratory frenzy.

After all this time of wanting peace. It took a stih not a Jedi.

Words 1295

Posted 2/8/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
239K 3.3K 88
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
57K 2.9K 88
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
25.1K 942 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.