Bloodstream

By meimyselfforever

I stopped inches away from her. I could feel the heat radiating off her body. I was too close. She kept her e... More

Prologue
01 Gunshot
02 Hex
03 A Story
04 Red
05 Mistake
06 Green
07 Rest
08 He Left?
09 Distraction
10 A Visitor
11 Coming With You
12 Everything
13 The Real Story
14 Ten Minutes
15 No
16 Dream Walking
17 Curiosity
18 Patience
19 Alpha Boy
20 Incendia
21 Drink From The Vein
22 Baby
23 Insatiable
24 A Bad Idea
25 Leave
26 Dissension
27 I Have To Find Her
28 He Knows Something
29 Two Can Play
31 Sanctum
32 Letter For Her
33 Bath
34 Blood Stained Wall
35 News From...
36 Space?
37 We Got Shit To Do
38 Into The Woods
39 Tied Down
40 Mind Games
41 He Looks Familiar
42 Witch Hunt
43 Till Midnight
44 Blue
45 Its Unheard Of
46 A Hint
47 Let's Go Home
48 I Missed This
49 Our Best Shot
50 Shaky
51 Are The Boys Behaving Themselves?
52 Why Would I Start A War?
53 Is This It?
54 Let's Get This Over With
55 What Had To Be Done
56 Howl In The Woods
57 Do You Wanna Know?
58 I Have A Bad Feeling
59 Fire and Knives
Epilogue

30 Good Girl

206 12 0
By meimyselfforever

18+ content

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter. I thought it fit well...so here goes...

Sage

Hunger.

That's what we felt.

Pure hunger. For eachother. That's all that filled the room. There were no feelings. No thought. Just raw desire. Something neither of us wanted to tame.

We said we wouldn't let this happen again. We both agreed to it. Maybe because we both knew it was a lie. We knew we were going to cave into eachother again. Here we were back to square one. Pushing eachother, taunting eachother, falling into eachother's arms all over again.

I didn't think I had enough resistance to push him anymore. But I did. I couldn't contain the smile that crossed my lips, realising I could take control of him like he did with me.

I opened my eyes into his, feeling dizzy from the the need pulsating through me.
Having his body trap me against the wall, feeling that flaming heat radiating off him against my skin soothed me more than I would have liked to admit.

His eyes were red. Staring down at me. His lips so close, I needed them on me.

"So I wasn't wrong" I gave him a smile , trying to hide the perverted thoughts running through my head.

"Shhhh" he inched closer, he lowered his eyes, fixing on my lips.

He let go of my hands and rested his on either side of the wall beside me.

"You know you were right" he reached his hand down to my face, trailing a finger down the side of my face till he reached my lips. He leaned closer and ran his thumb along my bottom lip with a slight smile playing on his lips.

He was pushing back. He was trying to take control. That wasn't going to happen...not tonight at least.

He didn't go home. He went out of his way to get intouch with Arabella and find me. Ofcourse I had control over him. I knew I could push him a little more. So I did.

I leaned forward slightly, taking his thumb in my mouth, trapping it between my teeth, pressing my tongue against the tip. His eyes shot to mine, before glancing down at my mouth, dazed.

The hunger flashing in his eyes was unlike anything I had seen before. It was untameable.

I pulled his hand down to my neck, I rested my head back against the wall. I saw that last bit of resistance leave his body when he pushed himself against me, crashing his lips against mine like he was about to devour me.

He knew what I wanted and he was going to give me exactly that. His kisses were quick and unfinished.I reached my hands town to his pants, feeling his bulge straining through the thick fabric as a groan escaped his lips. He deepend the kiss and I looped my finger through the side of his pants. and pulled his waist closer to me as I continued to unbuckle his pants. We made sure to not break that kiss all the while.

I managed to unbuckle the pants, but I didn't get to pull them down. His hands reached for mine, pinning them above my head, interwining our fingers.

He pulled back for a second. He let out a deep breath against my lips. His eyes searched through my face, taking me in like he was trying to remember it.

He held both my hands with one hand, his other one slid down my arm, down my sides to reach under my top, caressing my breast, teasing me with his touch. My skin was burning against his fingertips, but only craving more.

I was squirming under his touch. His hand trailed down to my pants, pulling them down to my thighs. His hand went lower down. I let out a gasp when I felt him cup my sex through my drenched underwear. I could feel him let out a satisfied smirk against my lips.

"Don't fucking play with me Axel" i growled against his lips.

He let go of my hands and pulled my underwear and my shorts to the floor, pulling his pants down lower. He wasted no time, grabbing my thighs, lifting me off the floor.

I hooked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I could feel his tip against me driving me crazier. My body was on fire begging for a release.

I ran my thumb along his sharp cheekbone as I took in his face. He looked up at me with a triumphant grin on his lips, I suppose the desperate look in my eyes gave me away. But I knew what this man could do to me and wanted him to.

I tried to slide myself down on him but his hands kept my hips in place.

I ran my hands through his hair and crashed my lips against his, I slid my tongue against his and he returned it with the same eagerness. I had to shut myself up otherwise I would end up begging him to füçk me. I deepend the kiss and he kept up .

I felt his tip grazing against my slit again, but this time I couldn't keep it in. I let out a whimper against his lips. But he didn't make me wait long. He pushed back up against the wall as he slid into me .

I bit down on his bottom lip to keep the moan from leaving my mouth, but he ended up letting out a moan against my lips making me even hotter.

He pulled away from my lips and trailed his lips down to my neck, latching them to that sweet spot like he knew would drive me crazy.

His movements began getting rougher as he thrusted deeper into me each time, till he filled me completely, making me lose my mind, my sanity, respect and everything.

I gripped the collar of his shirt, tightening legs around him as he body found a rhythm mine understood all too well.

I tightened my grip on his hair, as he kept the pace and bit into my shoulder before nuzzling his face into my neck.

The silence was filled with pounding heartbeats, rapid breaths, and moans.

"Fuck" I threw my head back against the wall as I felt myself clenching down on him. I was close..so close.

He understood. He picked up as his pace as I dug my nails into his shoulder, as the pleasure began getting bigger, on the brink of exploding. I tried holding it in, but no. I couldn't. Not when he was giving into me the way he was. Another hard thrust and I came all over him.

Everything was so heightened, I felt his length grazing against my sensitive skin everytime he thrusted into me, only making the pleasure so much more better.

He started slowing his pace. He was about to climax. He moved his lips to the side of my face, I cupped his face bringing his lips against mine, taking them over hungrily as he pulled out and came.

He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. He let his eyes wander over all my features, before letting a smirk play up on his lips. I couldn't hide the satisfied smile that escaped me either.

Just the feeling of being wrapped up around him soothed me. It was something I couldn't run from. It was something I didn't want to run from.

He put me down and rested his hands against the wall beside me again, with his head hanging low. I leaned my head back, my arms still around his neck. Nothing but ragged breaths filling the air.

He lifted his head to meet my eyes. There was always something about him I couldn't read....there was an uncertainty with which he scanned me, it made me question what we just did for a second.

I pulled my hands off him, thinking he wants me to move away. But no. He moved his arms around my waist, pulling me in and crashed his lips to mine, this time dominating my mouth, not giving me chance to breathe.

I felt my feet lift off the ground and immediately felt my back against something hard. He had put me down on the coffee table, pushing the books and everything else off it.

He was still towering over me, his shoulders still tense, his eyes dark looking down at me with intent focus. He looked so hot. Ofcourse I was attracted to him. Who wouldn't be? And all I wanted to do was crash my lips back to his.

"I told you not to look at me like that" he breathed out in that casually dominating voice.

I looked up from his mouth to stare into that grey whirlwind, showing me so many emotions. All I could really focus on was the lust that was taking over again.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I bit down on my bottom lip to hold back the smile threatening to escape my lips.

He leaned down leaving a rough kiss on lips as he entered me again and I threw my head back in pleasure. I couldn't keep the smile from stretching across my lips from the pleasure of having him inside me again.

He moved painfully slow, teasing me. He moved his lips to my neck, trailing them along my collar bone and reached a hand under my top to my breast, caressing, squeezing it causing me to moan out for more.

I bucked my hips to take him in more, to tell him him to pick up the damn pace. He pulled his hand out from under my shirt and reached for my hands pinning them above my head.

I wanted to touch him, hold him, run my hands through his hair. But at the same time I loved it when he took control like this. I looked at him, his hair falling in his eyes as they pierced into mine. I didn't want to look away.

His thrusts started getting quicker and rougher giving me what I wanted. I moved my legs to hook them around his waist pulling him closer. He let go of my hands. He leaned down on his elbows and one hand came up around my neck, making me feel even more trapped under him, magnifying this pleasure even more than I thought it would.

He leaned into my ear, his lips brushing my skin as his pace slowed down again, causing me to whimper in need.

"Don't ever run from me" he growled.

Damnit.

How was that possible? He dominated me like I was nothing. He had me paralyzed under him crying out for more. He literally had his hand around my neck pinning me down and I let him. The fact that he had that effect on me alone made me want to give into him even more. And right now he was taking every shred of control left in my body.

"What do you say baby?" he pulled away, still moving at the painfully slow pace. His face inches away from mine as his eyes were locked on my lips. I hadn't realised my hand was around his hand that was holding my neck.

I moved my hips up more, to take him in more. I thought he'd stop me but he didn't. He just tightened his grip around my neck. It wasn't aggressive it was assertive, reminding me who was holding the strings once again.

I could feel my climax about to build. I could feel my face flushing and I knew he saw it. He slid out of me almost completely, leaving me almost empty.

"What do you say Sage?" his voice was so strained. I knew how much resistance it was taking for him to not push back into me.

I nodded, agreeing and tightened my grip around his arm, wanting him to continue.

"I didn't hear that" he smirked down at me.

"I'm not leaving you Axel" i hissed out.

He bucked his hips and hit that sweet spot making me cry out with how good it felt. He straightened himself up, still keeping that dominating grip on my neck, hitting that sweet spot till I felt myself clenching down around his length as I tightened my legs around his waist.

"Good girl" he leaned down leaving another kiss on my lips, slamming into me once again with a satisfied grin etched across his lips.

He held himself above me, looking down at me with that same pleasure reflecting in his eyes. His pace only got quicker and rougher and I felt the table moving along with us. I couldn't hold back anymore. It was too much for my body. My hands moved down to grip the edges of the coffee table, my back arched up in pleasure as I came all over him.

He slowed his pace down, riding out my orgasm. His hand moved from my neck to grip the edges of the table. He leaned down to crash his lips to mine. The more he deepend the kiss, the more he picked up the pace, causing me to moan into his lips.

I reached my hands up to run through his hair. He pulled away from my lips and trailed them to the side of my face as he continued his ruthless rhythm between my thighs.

The pleasure was building up again. I closed my eyes dazed from how good this felt. The whispers leaving his mouth were only making me hotter. It was insane what this man could make me want to do.

I could feel my climax building again. My body trembling with pleasure, nothing but moans and whimpers leaving my lips.

My hands in his hair tightened and it was as if he read my mind. He crashed his lips back to mine in a wet kiss. He pulled away from me, his eyes closed. I could see the veins in his neck popping and I knew he was close.

"Axel" I breathed out, unable to keep up with the pleasure building up.

He leaned down grazing his lips against mine and I felt myself clenching around him again, ready to explode.

"Come with me" I managed to breathe out through my ragged breaths.

My body was trembling from how hard I was trying to contain myself. He plunged into me harder and rougher, cussing out in pleasure. 

I felt his eyes on me alll the time. I could barely see anything through the daze of pleasure he put me in. But I knew he wanted to see every second of what he was doing to me and I loved it.

His thrusts started getting slower but still rough. I knew he was close. He looked down at me and nodded. I couldn't hold it in anymore. My back arched off the table, my body shattering from the pleasure. It was the same moment I felt a rush of heat through my core and I knew he came too.

He kept sliding into me, making sure we both rode out that high. His lips parted in pleasure. I ran my fingers along the hair falling over his forehead pushing them out of his eyes.

He pushed himself off me, still kneeling down on the coffee table eyeing me. A smirk cracks onto his lips and without another thought I pull myself up to crash my lips against his for the hundredth time tonight. He runs his hand through my hair pulling me up closer to him, deepening the kiss, feeling that ease in my chest...that comfort...that peace that I didn't want to let go.

*************

I had to bust out the holy water again.

Anyway don't forget to let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and add this book to your library for update notifications.

See y'all soon *virtual hugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 2.1K 53
Book 1 of the Bloodworth Clan Series VAMPIRE~ROMANCE~MYSTERY~LOVE ----- "Whatever." I hissed as I turned around to leave the room, when he grabbed m...
38.8M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...
344K 18.9K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...
10.1K 64 38
- So? - I whispered in his ears and I could smell his scent. - What? - Do you feel yourself in danger? - I don't see why should I - he said leani...