Forever (Imagine BTS 8th memb...

chimmiiechimchim1013 tarafından

A love and hate kinda story between Sammie and Jimin . A roller coaster ride kind of love story that makes th... Daha Fazla

Pt1
Pt2
Pt3
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt4
Pt5
Pt6
Pt7
Pt8
Pt9
Pt10
Pt11
Pt12
Pt13
Pt14
Pt15
Pt16
Pt17
Pt18
Pt19
Pt20
Pt21
Pt22
PT23
Pt24
Pt25
Pt26
Pt27
Pt28
Pt29
Pt30
Pt31
Pt32
Pt33
Pt34
Pt35
Pt36
Pt37
Pt38
Pt 39
Pt40
AUTHORS NOTE 2
Pt41
Pt42
Pt44
Pt45
Pt46
Pt47
Pt48
Pt49
Pt50
Pt51
Pt52
Pt53
Pt54
Pt55
AUTHOR'S NOTE 3
Pt56
Pt57
Pt58
Pt59
Pt60
Pt61
Pt62
Pt63
Pt64
Pt65
Pt66
Pt67
Pt68
Pt69
Pt70
Pt71
Pt72
Pt73
Pt74
Pt75
Pt76
Pt77
Pt78
Pt79
Pt80
Pt81
Pt82
Pt83
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt43

1K 29 3
chimmiiechimchim1013 tarafından

Sammie's POV:

I left Jimin sleeping in my room. He is totally hammered last night so I know for sure that he will wake up late. I went  to the kitchen and saw Tae drinking water. "You're up early?" I asked him. " I just feel really really thirsty so I got up to drink water. Why are you up so early it's only 10:30am?" he asked me. " I dunno I felt like I had a peaceful sleep so I feel relax now. And I wanted to cook something for them because they will be hungry when they wake up. Want to help me out?" I ask him while going through our stocks in our fridge.

" I'll pass! I wanted to go back to bed and sleep. Where is Jimin by the way? His bed is empty." He told me. " I have him sleep in my room. He was totally wasted and he can't go up his bed. I was calling for you to help me but I guess you were fast asleep!"I told him.

"Mianhe I was totally tired yesterday with practice and carrying our drunk members in the room!" he said apologetically. "Gwenchana!! Go back to bed I'll cook something for us!" I told him. He hug and kiss me on the cheek before leaving the kitchen.

I plan to cook Kongnamul-guk because I know they will have a bad hangover when they wake up. I'll also cook Bibimbap. So i search through our pantry and fridge, good thing we went grocery shopping the other day.

I started prepping all the ingredients for Bibimbap I cut the veggies first then after I cook rice from our electric rice cooker. I sauteed the vegetables separately with sesame oil I out it aside after cooking because I will assemble them per bowl later. In a separate pot I boil water to cook the Kongnamul-guk I also need to make sure to separate the soup for Tae as he doesn't like spicy foods unlike the other members.  Once the rice is cook I open the lid cool it off and I took it off the cooker to put in a separate pan as I will need to stir fried it with a bit of Gochujang not too much because it will get really spicy. After that I also make eight sunny side up eggs one for each of us.

I am now prepping the Bibimbap so I took out eight bowls. I put the rice first then the stir fried veggies on the next layer then i out the sunny side up on top.

(Stir fried Veggies)

( Rice with Gochujang)

(BIBIMBAP FINISH PRODUCT)

Once done I set our table while waiting for the Kongnamul-guk to boil. I heard the members waking up already it's ten minutes past one in the afternoon.

I saw Jhope enter the kitchen. "Smells nice in here!" He said with half close eyes. He went straight to the fridge and grab a bottle of water. " My head is throbbing like hell!" He said while massaging his head. " I bet it is. You were all wasted last night you can't even stand up and walk on your own. Me and Tae needed to bring you all in the room!!" I told him. "Ahhh that explains why I am still wearing my shirt. I can't remember what happened last night. All I can remember was you playing the guitar then after we were just talking and that's it!" He said. "I will never drink again!!" He said with conviction. "That's what you said the last time you got drunk!" I told him and we both laugh.

"I am almost done Oppa. Can you please wake them up so we can all eat together!" I told him. "Nae they are all awake. They are just too laze to get off their bed!" He told me. "Oppa can you wake Jimin, he is in my room!" I told him. "Okay!" He said and walk out the kitchen I continue cooking and setting the table.

All the member are at the table now as I put the Kongnamul-guk at the center. "Please take this first this is good for your hangover!" I told them.

"Thank you for the food Sammie~ah!" Everyone said as they started to eat. "Wait Taehyung Oppa!" I told him as I went back to the kitchen to get his own soup that isn't spicy. I put the bowl in front  him. " I made this for you because you don't want spicy food!" I said and he smile happily eating his food. " Gumapta Sammie~ah you're the best!" He said.

"Oh wow this taste good!" Jin said while eating bibimbap. "The soup too it taste like how my Mom usually make it whenever dad went on an all night drinking spree my mom usually make him these!" Jungkook said.

"So I could be someone's wife now??" I asked them cutely

"NO!!!!!" everyone answered and I just laughed.

We all ate while Tae recounted the events last night and show them the pictures he took when they were already drunk. "Don't you dare post this picture on twitter this is so embarassing!" Namjoon said and we all laugh. "Suga hyung who are you talking too at this picture?" Jungkook ask pointing at the picture where Suga is having a toast with no one. We all laugh at their pictures. "Look at you Gguk you are so wasted and you are already kissing the floor!" Suga retorted showing the picture of Jungkook sprawled on floor face down. And yes he is already kissing the floor. That earned laughter from everyone.

" One thing I could not forget is Hoseok Oppa he keeps on repeating himself over and over again. And he was dancing like this!" And I mimic his flapping hand dance last night.

And we all laugh. We continued talking until we finish dinner. Jimin and Hoseok volunteered to clear the table as Jungkook and Taehyung volunteered to wash the plates. I don't really have plans today but I don't really want to go out either. So I have decided to read a book and camp at the rooftoop. It's now 4:14pm it's cold because of the winter season but there is no snow. So I decided to bring a mat with bunch of pillows and blankets at the rooftop.

"What are you doing baby?" Jin asked me. " I will bring this at the rooftop I wanted to have an alone time there reading a book!" I told him. "But baby it's cold there why don't you just read in your room!"He told me. "Well I wanted to have the outdoorsy feel and that's why I am bringing this pillows and blankets with me.!"

"Okay! Let me make you a huge cup of hot choco I'll put it in a tumbler so it wouldn't get cold easily" He said. "You are the best Oppa!!" I hug and kiss him on the cheek. I went up the rooftop and arrange my cozy nook at the corner. It is not that cold as expected so that is something to be thankful of. I arrange the mat the blankets and pillows. I went back to the dorm to get my coat , my gloves some hand warmers just incase I need it , my book and of course the hot choco that Jin prepared for me.

"Make sure to be back here by dinner time I'll cook dinner for us!" Jin said. "Nae Oppa Gumapta for this hot choco!" I said then I headed out the door to go to the rooftop.

I played some mellow music from my phone to set up the mood. Then I started reading my book. After 20 minutes or so I heard someone coming up the stairs as I look I saw Yoongi with a book in hand. " Can I join you I also want peace and quiet and I cannot have that when Jin's in the house" He said moping. I just laughed and tap the empty space beside me so he can sit there. I gave him a pillow so he can lay down and relax!

5 minutes pass I heard another person coming up the stairs. As I look I saw Jimin holding pillows and a blanket and I think he also has a book.

"What is these a reading party??" I said. He just smiled and ask Yoongi if he can move a bit which he did so Jimin is now fixing his pillows on my right side as Suga moved to my left side.

***chimmie***

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...
41.4K 1.1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
246K 5.9K 146
I have created some imagines for BTS! This is my first Fanfic writing! I hope you enjoy it. I do love Bangtan aka BTS!!!! If you're apart of ARMY let...
16.6K 415 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...