Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[16] Life Changing

8.9K 219 41
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"Excuse me, you're not Allison's parents, are you? I'm Scott's mom and I hate to say it but he's not answering his phone either." Her mom asked grabbing the Argents attention. Chris glanced at Madi who glared at him, knowing he was a hunter.

"You're his mother?" Mr. Argent asked in disgust. Madison head tilted, hearing him disrespect her mom.

"Funny how you say that like it's an accusation." Her mom responded.

"Well I wouldn't claim it as a source of pride since he basically kidnapped my daughter." Mr. Argent sneered.

"Excuse me?" Madison asked getting annoyed at how rude he was being to her mom. "Disrespect my mom again. Do it. I dare you. See what happens." Madison stepping in front of her mom.

"Madi." Her mom whispered to her, holding down her smirk.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yours so called perfect daughter, isn't that perfect, okay?" Madison said as she and Mr. Argent glared at each other.

"Madison." Her mom said a little more sternly. Madison took a step back. "How do we know skipping school wasn't your daughters idea."

"My daughter," Mr. Argent started before looking behind the two McCalls. "Is right there."

They turned around seeing Allison and Scott get out of her car. Madis mom grabbed Madison and they went to Scott.

"Where exactly have you been?" Their mom asked angry. Scott glanced at Madison who gave him a you fucked up look.

"Nowhere mom." Scott replied worried.

"Nowhere meaning not at school." Their mom said.

"Kinda." Scott replied making Madison roll her eyes. He's so stupid.

"It's not his fault. It's my birthday and we were," Allison tried to explain.

"Allison." Mr. Argent cut her off angry. "In the car."

All the sudden someone screamed catching everyone's attention. They looked towards the sound seeing people running.

Scott started to walk away and Madison followed him. She watched as everyone started yelling and running to their cars.

She heard a growl making her eyes widen. She looked at Scott and saw his eyes turning yellow.

"Hey. Is it him?" She asked urgently.

"I don't know." Scott replied. All the sudden they heard honking. "Allison!"

Scott ran and grabbed Allison before she got hit by the car. Madison ran over there as the Sheriff got hit by a car backing out.

"Oh my god." She said rushing over to him. "Are you hurt?" She asked panicking.

"I'm okay." He answered. She didn't believe him cause he was holding his leg. She stayed at his side as gunshots went off making her flinch. She helped Stiles's dad up, him leaning on her for support.

They walked up too the crowd starting to form. They got to the front and saw a dead mountain lion with a gun shot wound.

Madi looked down and in Mr. Argents hand was a gun. She looked at Scott who looked at her fearfully.

~~~

"I can't believe you dragged me grocery shopping. It was your week to get the groceries. I should be home in my pajamas right now. Watch tv and eating." Madison said to her brother as they carried groceries to the car.

"You decided to come." Scott stated confused and amused.

"Don't remind me of my poor decision making, okay?" Madison told him making him chuckle. Scott stopped looking around.

"Where's the car?" Scott asked. Madison looked around. She groan in annoyance. They walked up to a different floor.

They looked around before Madison rolled her eyes and placed the groceries in her hands on the floor.

"I'm too lazy for this. Unlock the car, listening for it." Madison told her brother. He put his groceries down and took the keys out of his pocket.

He hit the button, and looked up. "I think it's on the floor above us."

Madison groaned and looked down seeing the milk bottle roll under a car.

"No!" She exclaimed and kneeled down to try and grab it but it rolled back. With three slash marks. "Scott." She whispered.

Scott looked forward as they both heard low growling. Scott grabbed Madison's hand and pushed her in front of him as they ran.

Scott got a little bit ahead of her with his werewolf speed, but he made sure to stay near her.

He grabbed her arm, pulling her and hiding between two cars.

"Calm your heartbeat." Scott whispered. Madison gave him a really look. How the hell is she supposed to do that?

She took deep breathes, closing her eyes. She grabbed the pocket knife in her little bag. Scott grabbed her hand once again and started running.

He let go of her hand and jumped onto the cars, one by one, the alarms going off. Madison ran next to the cars.

They ran to a different spot between two different cars. All the sudden a new noise made the two jump. Madison's eyes widen as she realized it was Scott's phone.

"No, no, no." Scott whispered grabbing his phone and hanging up on Allison. All the sudden someone pulled up Scott by his arms, slamming him onto the car.

Madison jumped up and held the pocket knife up to whoever grabbed Scott.

"You're dead." Derek snapped at Scott making Madi sigh and lower her weapon.

"If I stabbed you, we might of had a couple seconds to run." Madison stated glaring at Derek who got off of Scott and started walking away.

"What was that?" Scott asked following Derek.

"I said I was gonna teach you I didn't say when." Derek stated.

""You scared the crap out of us!" Scott exclaimed as Madison nodded.

"Not yet." Derek answered.

"Okay, but we were fast right?" Madison asked.

"Not fast enough." Derek replied.

"But the car thing, that was smart, right?" Scott asked.

"Till your phone rang." Derek said.

"Yeah but that was just," Scott stuttered breathing heavily. "Would you just stop? Please!" Scott yelled at Derek making him turn around.

"What happened the other night Stiles's dad getting hurt, that was my fault. I should of been there to do something." Scott exclaimed.

"Scott." Madison tried to calm him down.

"No, I need you to teach me how to control this." Scott said to Derek.

"Look I am what I am because of birth. You were bitten, teaching someone who was bitten takes time." Derek said. "I don't even know if I can teach you."

"What do I have to do?" Scott asked as Madison watched from the side.

"You have to get rid of distractions." Derek said. He looked at Scott's phone that was in his hand and grabbed it. "You see this? This is why I caught you. You want me to teach you? Get rid of her."

"Just because her family?" Madison asked. Derek smirked as he grabbed Madison's phone and chucked both of the twins phones at the wall, it smashing into pieces.

"What the hell? Why did you do that to my phone?" Madison asked not understanding as her heart shattered with her phone.

"Getting angry?" Derek asked Scott, ignoring Madison who felt like punching him. "That's your first lesson. You want to learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger, by tapping into a primal animal rage, and you can't do that with her around."

"I can get angry." Scott said annoyed.

"I just don't understand why you destroyed my phone." Madison stated in between their conversation.

"Not angry enough. This is the only way I can teach you." Derek said. "Now can you stay away from her? At least until after the full moon?"

"Is that what it takes?" Scott asking.

"Do you want to live? Do you want to protect your friends? Your sister? Yes or no?" Derek asked.

"Yes. If you can teach me, I can stay away from her." Scott answered. Derek nodded and walked away.

"That's two things that you owe me now!" Madison yelled to him. She looked at Scott. "Unbelievable." She scoffed going back to the groceries.

~~~

Madison walked into her class and sat next to Stiles.

"Hello my favorite McCall." Stiles stated to the girl.

"Still hate Scott?" She asked as she got her stuff out.

"Yep." Stiles answer. Madison looked at Stiles who had an annoyed look.

"Wait, so if I'm you favorite McCall now, does that mean I wasn't before?" She asked with a smirk. Stiles mouth opened, no words coming out of his mouth. Madison laughed at his reaction.

"Don't worry, I know you love me." She said making heat rush to Stiles face. He smiled at her and looked at the door.

Madison thought about what she said. I know you love me? When did she become flirty? Was that flirty? She rolled her head at herself as Scott sat behind Stiles.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asked. Stiles didn't answer and kept his head forward.

"Can you at least tell me if your dads okay?" Scott asked. "I mean it's just a bruise right? Some soft tissue damage?" Scott asked making Madi cringe, that wasn't helping get stiles back.

"You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott asked. "What if I told you I was trying to figure this whole thing out, and that I went to Derek for help."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Well if I was talking to you I would say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you." Stiles said looking at Madi. "So Madi tell him."

She rolled her eyes looking at Scott. "You're an idiot but you already knew that." She said with a smile. Scott looked at her with a really look.

She glanced at Stiles who was obviously debating on talking to Scott. She sighed in a amusement.

"Three, two, one," Madison whispered to herself right before Stiles turned around facing Scott.

"What did he say?" Stiles asked making Scott and Madi smirk.

After class they walked out the door into the hallway, Scott looking both ways making sure Allison wasn't there.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked confused.

"Yeah." Scott answered.

"Alright, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone is usually me or Madi." Stiles stated.

"I know. That what he means when he say doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott explained.

"Well how is he gonna teach you too do that, exactly?" Madison asked.

"I don't know. I don't think he does either." Scott answered making Stiles sigh in annoyance.

"Okay when are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked.

"He just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott said making Stiles stop him and Madi.

"When?" Stiles asked.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott answered.

"After work, all right, well that gives me till the end of the school day." Stiles stated making the twins look at him in confusion.

"To do what?" Madison asked.

"To Teach him myself." Stiles answered.

Author note:
Hope you enjoyed let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 899 42
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
3K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...
409K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...
688 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...