Into the woods

Por misskaryaaa

Deep into the woods is where Nikolai finds his comfort. Despite having rumors about being haunted, it was his... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 13

6.8K 272 21
Por misskaryaaa

"Zach, it's getting darker. Aren't we going home?" We were still sitting under the tree. He was hugging me.

"You wanna go home?" I looked at him and raised my brows. Seriously?

"Zach, I told you a million times, you need to take a fucking good bath. I'm serious. Why did I even allow you to hug me? I smell like you now, mud and sweat. Ewww" I said bitchily. 

He smirked.

"Let's take a bath, shall we?" I frowned my brows deeply. What is very difficult in my word to understand?

"Isn't that the reason I'm telling you to go home?" i  said in annoyance. 

He laughed. "No, let's take a bath in the river. Come, follow me." I stilled. My dad, shit.

"Hey.. I need to call my dad. He will get worried sick." I looked around. Fuck, I left my bag in Damien's car.

"What's wrong?" He asked, feeling my discomfort and panic. 

"I left my bag at Damien's car. My phone is in my bag."

"Okay. I'll tell him and ask him to talk to your father. I'll ask him to also bring a clean clothes for us." He leaned towards me. "Not unless you want me to walk naked in front of you, I can do that."

I smacked his arms pretty strong. Well for me, its strong but he care not. He was laughing.

"Okay done. Damien is on his way to your house."

"How did yo—ohh mindlink" I stopped asking when I realize. 

"Ride at my back" he said out of the blue. What?? Piggy back ride?

I gasped as he transform into wolf. His wolf is seriously beautiful. It's huge and furry and huggable.

"Hey Wolfie love" I smiled as I caress his head. He was beaming at me then he turned his back on me.

"Are you sure you can carry me?" He nodded. "Okay then, brace yourself. I'm heavy."

I climbed into his back and settled myself comfortably before I told him I'm good to go. I held his neck tightly enough that I won't fall and that he can still breathe. I felt the wind gushing to my face as he went fast. Waaa I'm loving this. I will tell Wolfie love to do this again. He stopped in front of the river which I don't know where. The moon's light is reflected beautifully in the river. It's breathtaking. It's much better than the lake. He transformed back. 

"You like it here?" I nodded enthusiastically. "I'm glad. Take off your shirt and let's dive in." He ran in to the river. "Come on!"

I hurriedly take off my shirt and pants, leaving me half naked and boxers on. I looked at my mate and rolled my eyes. This son of a bitch is soooo ..... 

"Would you please stop drooling for a second? You're seriously sick" I walked into the river and my mate met me halfway. He was guiding me into the water.

"How can I? You're sexy as sin Love. I'm making sure to seduce you always. Sure enough, we'll be doing 3rd step soon, very soon." I smacked his back and laughed. Then he hugged me in the water. He was nuzzling my neck. What happen to taking a good bath? Hayyy.

"Stop! You need a bath Zach. Get off me. I want to swim." He frowned. What is it this time?

"Why do you call me Zach and my wolfie Love? You are being unfair." He pouted as he told me. I gave him a peck.

"Because you know that I already smitten by you but I'm thinking that your wolf is not much assured that I love him as much as I love you because I get so afraid of him in the past."

"Nahh ,you call me Love. Now." I laughed because he's being childish and an ass for a reason.

"Love.. Please get off. I want to swim." He smiled and gave me a wet kiss with smacking sound. I giggled.

"Okay. Now go swim my little mermaid." I shook my head in this belief. Never thought this big guy is a kid at heart.

I swam around while he did too until we grew tired of swimming around. He dragged me close to him. We hugged and I wrapped my legs around his waist so he kept the both of us afloat.

"This is my favorite place on earth." He whispered in my ears

"This river?"

"No, in your arms. It feels like home. The only place where I can put my whole existence at ease. The only place where I felt secured. The only place I wanna stay forever. I want to sleep peacefully and wake up beautifully in this arm. I can't wait to spend my whole life with you. I don't think I will be able to survive a day without seeing you or hearing your voice. I love you. I love you so so much Nikolai Anderson. To a lifetime and beyond." I stared t him, silently crying while smiling.

"I love you too. So much that it hurts being away from you. Stay with me. To a lifetime and beyond " I fell speechless so I leaned forward to kiss him.

I was crying while kissing him. I never felt so love until now. I never felt important as this. He kissed me back deeply, making sure I can feel all his love. My heart felt like a bomb ready to explode anytime. It's thumping very hard in my chest, because maybe for happiness, for being loved, or for being very alive. I moaned against his mouth as his hand went soothing my back. He went kissing my chin and jaw line and now my neck. I threw my head backwards for easier access. God, the water is so cold but I felt so hot right now. He went back kissing my lips and then gave our face a safe a distance. My lips felt cold and alone without his lips against mine.

"Let's stop here while I can still hold back."I chuckled as he whisper.

"I thought you're not good at words? That was the nicest thing I ever heard in my life"

"Well, I can do anything for you." He kissed me lightly. "Let's go back, you're freezing cold"

"Carry me then."

"With pleasure" We both smile. I put my head on his shoulder while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We went out of the water and walked on the riverbank. I saw towels and clothes folded neatly at the top of the rock.

"When did that one arrive?" I get off him and hold his hands while walking towards the garments.

"Back when you're disregarding my existence to swim cheerfully." He dried my hair while I was wiping his sinfully delicious chest. God , what did this guy ever do to me.? We both changed our clothes and went far away from the river. I will make sure to come back here.

"How can we go home?" We were walking to some unknown direction I am pretty sure he knows very well. He was holding my hands.

"By car. I told Damien use my car when he went to your pops. He went straight here and leave the car. He went home by his wolf."

"Okay. It's really cool to have mindlink huh? You can talk without anyone noticing it."

"I already hug your wolf so it will like activate soon?" 

"I think you are already connected to mine. You just need to practice using it."

I nodded understandingly. "You want it now?"

"Nahh its okay."I shook my head. I think I'm not ready for someone to mess up my head. Its already messy out there. 

"Okay then. Sleep with me?"

I looked at him. "No, I wanna go home. My dad will be pissed when I can't get back home."

"Hmm, Damien actually told your dad that you were sleeping with me. So I think he will not piss"

"Woah. Damien told Dad? What did my dad replied?" My dad is not fond of me having sleepover. He is so protective on me that I don't know why. 

He grinned. "He said... Tell Zach to go slow and not hurt my son and tell my pups to use protection" He said casually. 

I widen my eye. "Holy shit, Are you serious?" He shrugged.

"That's what Damien told me. And Damien won't lie to his Alpha. So you decide."

My dad is scarily supportive of me and Zach. He should supposed to protect me but I can feel that his giving me away.

"Your father also gave Damien something you can wear tomorrow for school. You dad is really cool, isn't he?" He asked me in his most annoying teasing tone.

"Shut up! You're me headache. My dad is so Arghh" I saw the car and went inside. I was riding shotgun all the way home because the back seat is with my stuff. My dad did really gave Damien clothes. Damn.

"Stop being pissed by your dad. If you don't comfortable sleeping with me, I can send you home."

"Its okay. I just can't believe my dad wants me to get de-virginized by some sex-filled guy." He laughed. 

-Misskaryaaa-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

100K 5.2K 36
Book #2 in the Into The Woods Series For the last six years, Tabari has been plagued by terrifying nightmares. His past haunting him, wherever he wen...
76.5K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
154K 5.2K 8
He came injured in my yard and asked for help with his eyes. I know I'm too nice but I decided to help him. But I didn't know what I had literally sl...
5.8K 353 24
Part 3 (MxM) The story continues. Something is coming to the Lunar River region. While Kristofer, Atlas, Cassius, and the others try to figure out wh...