Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[15] Life Changing

9K 221 59
By Simp4StilesStilinski

They arrived and knocked on the door. Lydia's mom answered and smiled at Madi.

"Madison, hi." Mrs. Martin greeted her. "What can I do for you?"

"Hey Mrs. Martin, we just came to see if Lydia was okay." Madi said.

"Oh that's very nice of you." Mrs. Martin said then looking at Stiles. "Who are you?" She asked. Stiles looked at her surprised.

"This is Stiles he's a friend of Lydia's. Uh, can we see her?" Madison said before Stiles said anything stupid.

"Of course, come in." Mrs. Martin answered letting them in. She lead them to Lydia's room and knocked on her door, opening it.

"Honey, Madi is here to see you, and a Stiles." Mrs. Martin said to Lydia who was in her pajama dress on her bed.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" Lydia asked. Lydia's mom sighed looking at the two teens.

"She took a little something to ease her nerves." Her mom stated. "You can go in." She said.

"Thanks." Madi said as Stiles nodded in thanks. Mrs. Martin left and the two looked at Lydia in concern. Lydia looked at them and excitement lit up her face.

"'Madi!" She exclaimed standing up and hugging Madi, well, not really hugging, more like leaning against. "What are you doing here?"

Madison looked at Stiles who was thinking the same thing. Shes definitely high.

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Madison answered as she put Lydia back on her bed.

"Why?" Lydia asked, hair all over her face. She moved over and patted the spot next to her looking at Stiles. Stiles chuckled and sat next to her.

"Because we were worried about you. Today." Stiles answered. "How are you feeling?" He asked making Lydia out her hand Stiles bicep. Stiles mouth dropped in shock as Lydia got closer to her.

"I feel fantastic." Lydia stated.

Jealousy rose inside Madison as she watched Stiles react to Lydia being so close. He looked like he was in a dream. Madison looked away, crossing her arms over her chest, of course he would look at her like that. He's in love with her.

"Oh," Madison said noticing the pill container on the nightstand. She grabbed it. "Bet you can't say 'I saw Suzy sittin in a shoeshine shop' ten times fast." Madison said to her girl best friend.

Lydia look at her, "I saw shuzy-," Lydia started immediately messing up. " I shaw-," Lydia messed you again making Madison chuckle and put the container back.

"I saw," Lydia whispered making Madison and Stiles glanced at each other.

"What Lydia, what did you see?" Stiles asked.

"Something." Lydia answered staring into space.

"Something like a mountain lion?" Madison asked.

"A mountain lion." Lydia repeated.

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion or are you saying that because that's what the police told you?" Madison asked.

"A mountain lion." Lydia repeated. Stiles sighed and grabbed her giraffe stuffed animal.

"What's this?" Stiles asked. Lydia looked at the stuffed animal.

"A mountain lion." Lydia answered confidently. Madison looked at her in shock. How many pills did she take?

"Okay." Stiles exclaimed. "You're definitely drunk." He said as Lydia placed her head on his thigh. "Oh my god." He stated gasping in shock.

Madison rolled her eyes as Lydia picked her head up. Stiles got up and paced around the room.

"Well we're gonna go." Madison said annoyed at this entire thing. She was annoyed at herself for being jealous over something so stupid. "We'll let you get back to the whole post dramatic stress thing."

She pushed Stiles out of the room and started closing the door.

"Stay." They heard. Stiles rushed through the room.

"Me stay?" Stiles asked. Lydia sat up and patted her bed again. Stiles ran to her side and sat next to her.

Madison stayed at the doorway, glaring at Lydia as the girl put Stiles head in her hands. Madison know she shouldn't hate her friend who was very drunk, but Lydia was the one that made Madi admit she liked Stiles.

"Jackson." Madison heard making her look.

"And we're done here." Stiles said annoyed as Lydia fell back on her bed, asleep. Madison snorted in amusement making Stiles look at her.

She didn't even try to hide her smile. "Have fun?" She asked in amusement. Stiles glared at her as Lydia's phone buzzed.

Madison went to her nightstand and grabbed Lydia's phone. She's been on it a million times so she unlocked the phone, seeing the text.

She looked and saw the video someone sent. She watched as the Alpha came crashing through the window at the movie store. She paused it.

"Stiles." She said giving him the phone. His eyes widen and they both looked at Lydia who was fast asleep.

They took Lydias phone and left, going to Stiles house. When they got there Stiles grabbed his phone and called Scott, Madison felt awful for ruining Allison and Scott's date, but this was more important.

"Hey it's me again, look Madison found something and we don't know what to do. So if you can turned you phone on, right now, that be great, or else I'll kill you. You understand me I'm gonna kill you." Stiles ranted. "And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm gonna kill you, so here." Stiles handed the phone to Madison.

"Im uh- I'm gonna get a sliver pole, and coat it in the worst kind of wolfsbane stab you with it and then feed you to the Alpha like you're a kabob." Madison said into the phone then looked at Stiles. "Is that good enough?" She asked Stiles who was looking at her in shock.

"Little more violent and descriptive than I expected." Stiles said grabbing the phone. "You hear that Scott that's what we're gonna do, now, bye." Stiles said throwing the phone onto his bed.

Stiles threw himself onto his desk chair, obviously stressing over this.

"Relax pretty boy." Madison said to him. Stiles head snapped up hearing her say pretty boy. Madison sat up straighter realizing what she just said.

Why? Why would she say that? She has never called him that? Why start now? Stiles looked at her, his heart pounding slightly. He was about to say something but a knock at Stiles's door made them both jump.

"Please tell me I'm gonna head good news at this parent/teacher thing tonight." Sheriff Stilinski asked his son.

"Depends on how you define 'good news'." Stiles stated.

"I define it as you getting straight A's with no behavioral issues." The Sheriff responded.

Stiles looked at Madison who was just smiling in amusement. He's grades with fine, but when it comes the behavioral issues.... that's another thing.

"You might want to rethink that definition." Stiles stated with a apologetic smile as something clicked in Madison's brain.

"Oh my god. I have to go to the conference tonight." Madison said groaning in annoyance.

"What why?" Stiles asked.

"I'm failing art." Madison said. "64 average."

"Art? You're like the best artist i know." Sheriff stated confused.

"I space out. A lot." She replied. "I'm gonna go." She said grabbing her bag.

Stiles watched the girl leave, not getting to talk about what she had just called him.

"Did she call you pretty boy before?" His dad asked making stiles lift his eyebrows in shock.

"Uh, I think, I hope." Stiles answered. His dad nodded and left, leaving Stiles to his thoughts.

~~~

"Why are you failing art? I thought you were good at art." Her mom asked as they walked to the art class room.

"I just have had a lot on my mind right now, so focusing is a little bit hard." Madison answered.

They walked in and the art teacher was at the desk waiting for them. She smiled when she saw the two.

"Come on take a seat." She stated. They smiled and sat down.

"Okay, Madison you're failing by 1%." The teacher stated. "If you focused on the assignments more, you can probably lift your grades up."

Madison and her mom nodded as the teacher grabbed Madison's folder that consisted of her sketch book and other papers.

"You're an amazing artist, you have great potential. But the more I looked at your drawing I realized something." The teacher said going through her sketch books. "You do know that this class has specific projects, right?"

Madison looked at her mom who was looking at her for an answer. "Y-yeah." Madison answered. "I do them, right?" Madison asked confused.

"Yes, well when I looked through your drawings I noticed you started a little project on your own," the teacher said showing her sketch book.

Madison grabbed it. Oh no. It was the same drawing. The same one from her sketch book at home. Purple eyes.

"That drawing is on a lot of those pages." The teacher explained.

"Yeah, I just, I have been working on this drawing. And I'm having trouble drawing it the way I want it, so," Madison lied.

"I know, eyes are hard to draw sometimes," the teacher said. "Well, I think if you work as hard as you do on this drawing with your class assignments your average could be amazing." The teacher said.

Madison nodded and smiled lightly. They said their goodbyes and left the room.

"That was useless and a waste of time." Madison stated.

"Well, she's right, if you focus more, you can get an art scholarship." Her mom said. "Okay I have to go meet with your science teacher for Scot- where's Scott?" She asked realizing her sons not here.

"I'll call him." Madison said to her mom. "Go in, if he shows up I'll tell you." Her mom nodded and went into the classroom.

Madison got her phone and tapped on Scott's number. It went straight to voicemail. "Hey, dumbass, you do remember that there are parent teacher conferences today? And that you need to be here cause you're failing science? Stop making out with my friend and get over here."

Madison hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket. She started to think about what her mom said. Getting a art scholarship.

She started to feel guilty for failing the only class she's actually good at. If she got a scholarship her mother would be able to save so much money.

She sighed and leaned her head against the locker. All the sudden she thought of her drawing again.

That drawing. She's drawn it god knows how many times and never realized it. As much as she doesn't want it to mean anything, she knows it does. Maybe she could ask Derek. The one that owes her new shoes.

Her mom walked out with a mad face making Madi uneasy.

"Mom?" She asked.

"Is scott here yet?" Her mom asked. Madison shook her head.

Her mom sighed. "Okay come on." They walked out of the school and her mom called Scott again.

"Come," Her mom said grabbing her hand and taking her to Allison's parents. Oh no.

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
248K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
8.5K 452 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
362K 8.4K 88
Katherine McCall lived a normal life with a somewhat normal brother and a normal crush on best friend Stiles. It was everything she could keep up wit...