The Author Who Became A Villa...

By notwhippedhours

Hyejin gets sucked into her own book she has written. There she became the villainess of her book who is dest... More

Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1: Chapter 5
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: Chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1: Chapter 11
Arc 1: Chapter 12
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1: Chapter 15
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17
Arc 1: Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 1: Chapter 20
Arc 1: Chapter 21
Arc 2: Chapter 22
Arc 2: Chapter 23
Arc 2: Chapter 24
Arc 2: Chapter 25
Arc 2: Chapter 26
Arc 2: Chapter 27
Arc 2: Chapter 28
Arc 2: Chapter 29
Arc 2: Chapter 30
Arc 2: Chapter 31
Arc 2: Chapter 32
Arc 2: Chapter 33
Arc 2: Chapter 34
Arc 2: Chapter 35
Arc 2: Chapter 36
Arc 2: Chapter 37
Arc 2: Chapter 38
Arc 2: Chapter 39
Arc 2: Chapter 40
Arc 3: Chapter 41
Arc 3: Chapter 42
Arc 3: Chapter 43
Arc 3: Chapter 44
Arc 3: Chapter 45
Arc 3: Chapter 46
Arc 3: Chapter 47
Extra 1
Arc 3: Chapter 48
Arc 3: Chapter 49
Arc 3: Chapter 50
Arc 3: Chapter 51
Arc 3: Chapter 52
Arc 3: Chapter 53
Arc 3: Chapter 54
Arc 3: Chapter 55
Arc 3: Chapter 56
Arc 3: Chapter 57
Arc 3: Chapter 58
Arc 3: Chapter 59
Arc 3: Chapter 60
Arc 3: Chapter 61
Arc 3: Chapter 62
Arc 3: chapter 63
Arc 4: Chapter 64
Arc 4: Chapter 65
Arc 4: Chapter 66
Arc 4: Chapter 67
Arc 4: Chapter 68
Arc 4: Chapter 69
Arc 4: Chapter 70
Arc 4: Chapter 71
Arc 4: Chapter 72
Arc 4: Chapter 73
Arc 4: Chapter 74
Arc 4: Chapter 75
Arc 4: Chapter 76
Arc 4: Chapter 77
Arc 4: Chapter 78
Arc 4: Chapter 79
Arc 4: Chapter 80
Arc 4: Chapter 81
Arc 4: Chapter 82
Arc 4: Chapter 83
Arc 4: Chapter 84
Arc 4: Chapter 85
Arc 4: Chapter 86
Arc 4: Chapter 87
Arc 4: Chapter 88
Arc 4: Chapter 89
Arc 4: Chapter 90
Arc 4: Chapter 91
Arc 4: Chapter 92
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Q&A Session~ Part 1
Q&A Session~ Part 2
Author's Note
Character Art

Arc 1: Chapter 7

40.2K 2.1K 503
By notwhippedhours

Alec released his hold on her. Elenor glanced over at him who then sat beside her. They didn't say anything to each other, sitting in silence.

"...You didn't know this would happen right?" he quietly asked.

She nodded, let out a small sniffle.

"Then I can't really blame you. Nobody would ever think they would be sucked into a novel." he muttered.

"You don't hate me?" she asked.

"No I hate you. You made my life a living hell."

"That's true..."

"But like I said, it can't be helped and you aren't at fault."

"So you don't hate me."

"Didn't you hear what I said?"

Alec sighed exasperatedly while Elenor laughed.

"So does that mean you believe me?"

"I don't really have a choice do I? Since you know everything about me, even my backstory."

Elenor nodded, thinking about it, "I guess so."

She grinned before slumping into the couch, "Then that means I can act like how I am around you! Ah seriously this is the best.."

Alec shook his head at her, "How unlady like."

She rolled her eyes, "I never was in the first place."

Alec suddenly remembered something about what Elenor had said, "By the way, what do you mean the main characters?"

She looked at him, "Main characters? Oh! You mean the story plot for this world?"

He nodded. Elenor sat back up properly and began to tell him the whole story for this world. After she finished telling him the whole story, he thought about it seriously.

"So we aren't the main characters?"

"Yup. I'm supposed to be the villainess of this story who will do anything to prevent the two love birds from getting together."

"Love birds?" he looked at her confused at the words she had said.

She waved her hand at him, "Just another word for two people in love."

"I see. Then what happens to you and I?"

"Oh well in the book, I will die from poison which you put in."

"Then what happens after that?"

"You resign your job here since you were only working here because of Elenor and worked for the heroine as her butler instead."

"The heroine?"

"Yeah. You killed Elenor off after the heroine showed you kindness. You would often be forced to do Elenor's dirty deeds until you had enough and killed her."

"If that's how the story goes then doesn't that mean we are going off track now? Since you became Elenor."

"You're right about that. I would like to see those two get together and get a happy ending without me needing to get involved. Plus I don't want to die."

"I probably won't kill you."

"...Can you remove 'probably' please? I don't want you to kill me and I'm nice to you! I haven't done anything Elenor has done to you since I became her!"

"No promises."

"Oh come on Alec!" she glared at him who just shrugged his shoulder at her.

He suddenly turned to her and asked a question out of the blue, "What's your name? Before you came into this world."

"Hyejin, my name was Hyejin."

He nodded, getting up from the couch and headed to the doors of her room, "Well you should go get some rest now, milady."

"You're still calling me milady? Even when I'm not?"

"You are now in her body so of course you are still my master."

"Hm you have a point. Alright then, good night Alec." she smiled at him.

"Thanks for believing me."

Alec nodded and sent a small smile back at her before leaving the room. With the doors behind him closing, he was engulfed in darkness. He had an expressionless face as he got lost in his thoughts. He looked down at his hands before clenching them tightly before walking away.

-

The next morning she woke up and got dressed. Alec knocked on the door before coming in.

"Good morning milady." he greeted back to his butler mode.

She nodded and smiled, "Morning Alec."

He lightly shuddered, "Sorry. Still not used to this."

"Can't be helped." she shrugged it off, understanding where he came from.

"Where's father and mother?" Elenor asked.

"The marquess is working and the marchioness is in her room."

"Is that so? Then I would like to eat in my room today."

"Very well. I will tell the chef and bring it here at once."

After that, Alec left and returned with her breakfast and placed everything in front of her neatly. Elenor thanked him and ate her breakfast before letting out a sigh. Now that Alec knows about her and the book, she could act a bit like herself around him but she still had to keep her guard up in front of him. Although he believes in what she had said, she wasn't sure if he wouldn't still try and kill her since she was the sole reason his life was like this.

"There's really nothing much until next year.." Elenor sighed to herself, staring at the ceiling.

She was suddenly craving for some simple korean cuisine. Although, the food here was amazing and she would honestly never trade anything for this but sometimes she couldn't help but miss the delicacies from her world.

"Are you alright? You have a frown on your face." Alec commented.

She shook her head, "I'm fine. I miss the food from my world."

Alec tilt his head to the side, "The food from your world?"

"Yeah. We had these things called instant noodles and they are the best things to eat when you're poor and on a budget." Elenor laughed to herself, remembering the old times when she had to save up money for things which resulted in eating instant noodles for almost a month.

Alec didn't speak, only listening to her random story. Pouting, she tapped her fingers on the table, "I'm craving for that food now."

"Maybe you can ask the chef to recreate it."

"No it wouldn't taste instant."

"...I'm afraid I don't understand."

"It's okay you don't need to."

Elenor snapped her fingers and abruptly stood up, "Ah I'm bored! Let's go horse riding!"

"Then please change into appropriate clothing for it milady."

She rolled her eyes slightly but listened to Alec, "Fine fine. I forgot showing ankles is too much for men already."

She turned to Alec and playfully grinned, "You men must be very desperate to be turned on only by ankles."

"I have no say in this milady." Alec immediately replied back to her statement.

Elenor frowned, childishly complaining, "How boring...at least say something funny."

"I do not know what is funny to you milady."

"Why does it seem like I'm the one bullying you?" she complained under her breath before heading to the changing room to change into appropriate clothing for horse riding.

---

Author's note: I forgot to post on wednesday so double update im sorry!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.4K 46
Freya Lavine Yeovil finds herself trapped in the role of the villainess in her best friend's novel, unwilling to accept her fate. Despite being label...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
51.4K 1.4K 29
Iruma is, as we know, a human in the demon world that can't use magic by himself right? Wrong! He finds a book in one of Babylus's abandoned Library...
864K 40.3K 143
Who knew the 21st century feared assassin, The Black Dragon would crossover to become the arrogant daughter of the Glacies Duke? Artemis Ray, 23, wa...