The Unbreakable (Ghost #3)

By Grimmy27

After an eventful year, Lia and Blake go back to college, eager to get away from everything. But they're not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 41

3.6K 155 10
By Grimmy27

Lia

When I get to the 'secret room', I'm met by the sight of my dad beating Declan up, while some of the club members are watching.

"Where's Patrick?!" Dad snarls at the dickhead, harshly throwing him into the nearest wall, holding him by his neck.

Declan only coughs, sputtering something incomprehensible, but my dad's not one to give up. He slams Declan into the wall again, growling at him to 'fucking talk' in his usual fashion.

"Declan, you know you're not getting out of here alive anyway, so why struggle? Patrick can't save you." I decide to speak after a while, bored by dickhead's continuous screams and sputters.

"You'd be surprised... sunshine. You... have no idea... what we can do." Declan spits between coughs.

"I could say the same. – I fold my arms over my chest – You have no idea what I can do." I state, staring at him coldly.

"Little mouse, why don't you leave me alone with him? I'm not sure I want you to be around him." Dad suggests, but I only shake my head at him.

"It's fine. It's not like I don't know what's going to happen." I shrug.

"Okay, then." Dad nods, knowing better than to argue with me on this.

"Jesus, kitten. You sure run fast." I hear Blake behind me as he rushes inside with Aiden trailing behind him.

"I didn't run." I smirk. "You need to get back to training if you can't catch up with me."

"Ha ha, funny." He wraps his arms around my shoulders from behind, putting his chin on my head. We stand like that, facing Declan, for a while, just waiting for him to break as dad kicks him again and again.

But when the sick asshole doesn't give in, I decide it's time to step in. "Dad, let me." I leave my man's embrace and walk up to Declan, who's panting heavily on the floor. I crouch beside him, giving him a hard cold stare.

"Give up, sunshine. – I mock – If my dad doesn't kill you, I will. And if I don't, my man will. Just tell us what we want to know so I can go find that fucking uncle of yours and make him pay for what he did to me."

"And how will you do that? Rape him like he did to you? Whip him bloody?" Declan taunts, laughing manically.

"I just might. I have quite a few ideas about what I can do to him. But that's none of your concern, dickhead. Just tell me where he is."

"I don't know! – He exclaims – I already told you! I don't know! I was just supposed to bring you to a location. He would come and pick you up!"

"And where is this location?" Aiden asks from behind me.

"I'm not fucking telling you that!"

"You won't have to, actually. We'll just go over your phone. We're bound to find something there." Adrian smirks.

"But it would be easier if you told us yourself." I add with a shrug. "Don't get the wrong idea, dickhead. I don't need you to find Patrick. I have asked my fans to find him for me, offering a pretty nice reward for them."

"What?" He coughs.

"I offered money for information about Patrick's whereabouts or bringing him to me. And at my next fight, I'm going to announce that we found the body of the person Patrick killed, so they don't have to look into that anymore, and then I'm going to tell them that we got you, so the only thing left is getting your uncle. Trust me, Declan, it won't be long before I have your asshole of an uncle in my clutches." I chuckle cruelly.

"What if he gets you before you get him?" The dickhead taunts.

I only shrug. "Does it make a difference at this point? If he gets me, my family will know where I am because I'm wearing a tracker. If I get him... well, you can guess what's going to happen."

I slowly get up and just stand over Declan for a while, just glaring at him coldly. "I don't have time for your shit." I sigh before kicking him in the stomach, making him scream in pain.

I go to the table in the corner and take a metal baseball bat then get back to Declan, waving the bat mockingly. He wails pitifully, crawling away from me like the pathetic worm he is.

"Aww, don't be scared. It won't hurt." I taunt him, getting some chuckles from the guys around the room.

"Please, please! I'll tell you everything you want to know! PLEASE!!!" He screams when I swing the bat. I hold it over my shoulder for a moment, giving Declan a hard look.

"You had your chance." I say coldly and smash the bat into his knee, breaking it instantly. Declan's wail of pain is so loud I'm tempted to plug my ears. Even dying, he has to annoy me.

"Patrick's in Berkeley! He's staying in a cabin out of town!" He cries out, looking absolutely disgusting as he sobs.

"A cabin, you say..." Dad wonders out loud, exchanging knowing looks with me.

I swing the bat again and hit Declan's hip. The crack of his broken pelvis resounds through the quiet room. "It's in the woods by some creek or something, I don't know!"

"A cabin in the woods? – I scoff – Can this be any more cliché? Do you seriously think I'd believe that?!" I snarl at him, hitting his broken pelvis again, making him yell in pain as he writhes in agony.

"Kitten, you're gonna kill him at this rate."

"Of course I am! This shithead is still playing games!" I scream, almost shaking in fury. A cabin in the woods! What a fucktard. He thinks I'm naive enough to believe this shit.

I feel the bat getting taken out of my hand, and when I glance at the person taking it, I see Blake smiling softly at me. "Give me that." I hand him the bat and walk to the wall, leaning against it between my dad and brothers. Aiden instantly puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me to his side, while dad only takes my hand in his, squeezing it reassuringly.

I watch calmly as Blake hits Declan with the bat, breaking more and more of his bones, not even bothering to give the guy a chance to say anything.

"Stop, please, stop!" Declan pleads brokenly, crying quietly on the ground. Blake glances at me questioningly, as if asking if he should pause for a while. I only nod and come up to him, wrapping myself around his body. I greedily inhale his manly scent, burying my face in his shirt.

"Do you believe him?" He whispers into my ear quietly.

I discreetly shake my head. "I don't. He's lying."

"Should I kill him?"

I lean back from his chest and smirk cruelly. "Why don't we do it together?" I suggest.

"As you wish." He smiles that gorgeous smile that makes me melt then leads me by my hand to the 'weapon table' where he leaves the bat. "What should we use?"

I take an axe from the table. "Can you keep a hold on him while I plunge this into his body?"

Blake nods with a smile. "An axe? Original." He chuckles.

"Oh shut up." I laugh as we walk back to Declan, hand-in-hand with me also carrying the axe. I don't miss the shocked looks on my brothers' faces or my dad's proud smile. I guess he expected this. It's funny how my own dad doesn't stop me from killing someone.

My sweet Cakey pulls me for a deep, soul-consuming kiss right in front of Declan then goes behind him and pulls him to sit up, getting only pained screams in response. I get in front of the dickhead, smirking at him evilly. "Time to die, sunshine." I mock.

"Please, please, please! Don't kill me, please!" He begs.

I don't bother replying, simply getting in a position to strike him with the axe. Blake gives me a short nod and pulls Declan's broken arms behind his back, leaving his chest open for me to hit.

I fake-swing the axe three times, enjoying Declan's begs and cries, then finally strike him, getting him straight in the heart.

Everyone watches in silence as the dickhead chokes on his own blood for few seconds before falling limply on the ground.

I drop the axe and let Blake pull me into his arms, pretty much devouring me in front of everyone. I kiss him back with equal fervor, feeling a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"I love you so much, kitten." Blake breathes out after we pull away.

"I love you more, Cakey." I grin lovingly.

"Not a chance. I love you more."

"No, I do."

"I do."

"Okay, you crazy kids. You love each other, we get it." Dad chortles in amusement, not at all minding that his daughter just killed a guy who's still lying few feet away from us.

"Sorry dad." I shrug, completely unapologetic, then turn to my man. "I love you more." I shush Blake with a kiss when he's about to argue. He's so cute, thinking I'd let him win.

I love my Cakey more than anything.

Even more than myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 32
Steve, a bright college student is harmed beyond imagination due to some bullies. His only mistake was to love a girl and be coward about it. Now tha...
158K 7.5K 67
*PART 4 OF THE GHOST SERIES * Lia and Blake have decided to take a break after all that's happened over the last months. But it's not as peaceful of...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
136K 6.5K 36
When a young warrior-turned-spy finds a rare magic wielder her people thought extinct, she must make a decision: stay loyal to those she loves, or re...