It All Started With A Concert...

By Pennygeorgia

"He leaned in and slowly closed his eyes, his lips were now so close to mine, I could feel his warm breathe."... More

Intro
Chapter 1: When It All Started
Chapter 2: Meet & Greet
Chapter 3: Meet & Greet [Part 2]
Chapter 4: The Concert
Chapter 5: The Reach Out
Chapter 6: Is That You?
Chapter 7: The Audition
My R5 M&G Experience (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 8: The Letter
Chapter 9: Callbacks
Chapter 10: The Last Round
Chapter 11: Misunderstanding
Chapter 12: Something to Argue About
Reminder (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 13: A Sister?
Chapter 14: Her Story
Chapter 15: Conspiracy
Chapter 16: Good News
Chapter 17: Celebration Dinner
Chapter 18: Meeting the Cast
Chapter 19: Recording Studio
Chapter 20: Lights, Camera, Drama!
Chapter 21: The Long Awaited Day
Chapter 22: Her Second Concert
Chapter 23: A New (Boy)Friend?
Chapter 24: Deal With the Devil
Chapter 25: Unexpected Date Night
Chapter 26: Night Escape
Chapter 27: School Dance Adventure
Chapter 28: Bright Lights
Chapter 29: Letting It All Out
Chapter 30: Not Who I Was Expecting
Chapter 31: Long Time No See
Chapter 32: Admitted Feelings
Chapter 33: Unforgettable Mistake
Chapter 34: Uncontrollable Feelings
Chapter 36: New Year's Kiss
Chapter 37: Heartbreaking Ending

Chapter 35: Ending Things with the Wrong One

2K 88 23
By Pennygeorgia

Chapter 35

Laura and Ross just came back from the bathroom, where they had a hot make out session for over half an hour, even though Laura was completely aware she is in a relationship. Raini is questioning them on what they have been doing, and she has a hard time believing them…

Ross’ POV

“What did you guys do in there for half an hour, without even washing Laura’s shirt!?” Raini asked again.

Obviously, we couldn’t tell her the truth. We had been doing something we shouldn’t have done for anything in the world. I had to make up a valuable and believable excuse.

“We-, we saw someone we knew and-, and we were catching up with him.” Laura said, completely unsure of herself.

“Y- Yeah.” I confirmed.         

“Do I know him?” She asked. From the look in her eyes, I knew she was trying to see beneath what we were trying to make her believe. 

“Um, no!” I quickly exclaimed. “No. We-, we met him at the audition.”

Pretty good, I thought.

“Right.” Raini said, suspicious. “Well, anyway… We were all about to leave.”

Perfect, I thought. We can all go home and hopefully never think about this again and pretend all of it never happened. Especially for the sake of Laura’s relationship.

“Ross, can you drive me home?”

That was the only part I had forgotten. I had drove her here, so I had to drive her back home. How perfect.

I sighted, “Sure.”

Everyone slowly started leaving as I was putting my coat on. “Bye guys! Have a great weekend! See you Monday!”

“Bye Ross! You too!”

I started walking towards the entrance doors. I turned around to see Laura right behind me. She looked up at me and shot me a small smile. I did too and opened the door for her. “Thank you,” she said. We got in my car, as I started the engine. I drove out of the parking lot and got on the freeway.

“We don’t have to be awkward like that, you know?” She spoke.

“Oh, we don’t?” I said. Was she seriously asking me that?

“C’mon Ross, please don’t be like that!”

“Don’t be like what!?” I hissed. “Laura, we just made out in a restaurant bathroom while you are still in a relationship, may I remind you. How the hell do you want me to act!?”

She had to know this was really weird for me. I was never put in a position like this. I was pissed at myself, so much. Although, maybe I had been a little hard on her considering the fact that it was mostly my fault, for what happened and the fact that I never stopped her.

I didn’t want to.

But I should’ve.

“Look I’m sorry…” I started. “I shouldn’t be mad at you. It’s my fault, I pushed you to do it, and I didn’t stop it when I should’ve.” I added.

The silent sound of the cars around us were filling the silence until she spoke up. “Why didn’t you stop?” She asked.

I was so ashamed of my answer that the words were so hard to get out of my mouth. “I- I didn’t want to.” I simply said.

She didn’t say anything. She didn’t look at me. I had messed up. Hard.

I parked in her drive way and rested on my seat as I sighed.

“Can you do me a favour?” She asked me, out of the blue.

“Uh, um sure. What’s up?”

“I’m going to see Cody tomorrow and-” Just to the sound of that I was already regretting my answer. She always needed to rub it in, and it was hurting me so much. Every time. “I- I would like you to come with me. I need you to be there with me.”

I sighted again. “Fine.”

She looked at me and smiled. “Thanks for the ride.”

“No problem,” I smiled too. “Good night.”

***

Laura’s POV

The temperature was really sad this morning. Rain was pouring down so hard and everything was in a shade of dark grey. Was it a sign? I had no idea…

Ross and I met up at around noon because I needed to go talk to Cody. And yes, I really wanted him to be there with me.

As we were driving to Cody’s condo, the loud thunderstorm made us shiver inside the car. We weren’t talking or looking at each other, but our silent was yet so loud.

When we got to his luxurious condo, we got out of the car and ran to the main entrance so we wouldn’t get too wet.

But we didn’t succeed. The doorman opened us the door, and we got inside soaking wet. I looked around me, scanning the lobby to find the elevators. When I spotted the big gold doors, I walked towards them and pressed the up button. I looked back at Ross and flashed a small smile. He did too, but the feeling that came with it was so strange and awkward. When the doors finally opened, I got in and he followed me. I then pressed the button and the doors closed.

42

This is going to be a long ride, I thought.

I rested my back on the wall of the elevator and looked at Ross. I haven’t even told him what I was going to do here and why I needed him here. I realised it was so kind and thoughtful of him to have agreed to be by my side. He always cared so much about me, and recently I feel like I haven’t showed him how thankful I am to have him in my life. And this is why I needed to go see Cody today.

Suddenly, the lights in the elevator started to flicker. I looked at him, scared.

“What’s going on?” I asked, as I glanced up at the shaking lights.

“I- I don’t know.”

A few seconds later, the elevator was filled with darkness. “Shit!” Just as I was about to look for my phone for some light, I fell on the floor.

The elevator had stopped.

We weren’t moving anymore.

Just like in my worst nightmares.

Stuck in an elevator.

“Oh my God, Ross! What- What are we doing!?” I gulped.

“I- I’ll call someone.” He said as he picked up the phone in the little box on the wall. “Hi. Yes. Well, we’re stuck in the elevator. Okay. Oh. Well, thank you very much.”

I glanced at him. “The whole street doesn’t have electricity anymore. All the building of the street are in the same situation. They’ll do the best they can to help us, but right now we’ll have to wait until the power comes back. He said it might take a few minutes like it might take hours.” He explained.

I took off my jacket and sat on the ground. I sighted. Why do these things happen to me? Soon enough, Ross joined me on the floor. Our arms were touching and his skin brushing mine made me shiver.

“Are we going to talk about what happened yesterday?” He simply asked, out of the blue.

“I- I don’t really feel like talking right now.”

What was there to say anyways?

I rested my head on his shoulder. I then felt him tilt his head. I lifted my head to meet his face right in front of mine. I studied his face, shadowed by the darkness we were filled in. He was staring right into my eyes.

“Can I do something?” He whispered.

I didn’t answer. I just kept looking at his eyes, until his face leaned down. Then, I closed mine. His soft lips met mine. It wasn’t rough, or very sensual. He just locked his lips with mine, but not the way he always does this time, I felt like he wanted to get something out of me.

When he separated our lips, I bit mine. My heart was racing, beating so loudly. I was unable to look away once our eyes had met. His were so focused, as if he was trying to read my thoughts.

Suddenly, I felt as if I couldn’t control my body anymore. I turned to face him, put my hand around his neck, pulled it towards me and crashed my lips on his. I kissed him really hard, but my mind was telling me to stop.

I couldn’t.

I was physically not able to stop. He cupped my cheeks and we started making out without even seeing each other clearly. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips was softer than ever. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and I opened her mouth with a low moan. He flipped me over and he was now on top of me as I layed on the floor of the elevator. His thumb brushed my cheek as he planted kisses on my jaw line. “Ross,” mumbled. He shut me up by attacking my lips again. He flipped me again so I was now over him. I kissed him hungrily and my hands glided down his neck down to his chest, felling his strong abs, and finally grabbing the bottom of his shirt.

He quickly pulled away. “Laur, stop! Please!”

W- What?

“Wha- What’s going on? Is something wrong?”

“Yes, Laur. Something is wrong,” he said catching his breathe. “This,” he continued. “This is wrong.”

He fixed his shirt and sat with his back on the wall. He glanced at me and whispered, “We can’t keep going like this, Laur.” And I knew he really meant it. “What are we even doing? You have a boyfriend and-” He paused. “This isn’t going anywhere.”

We didn’t say anything after that. We just stood there in the loud and heavy silence.

“It- It’s over, Laur.” He spoke up. “We just have to stop denying it. And I’m so sorry. I should’ve never kissed you like that yesterday in that bathroom. It was wrong and it gave the wrong message. I can’t do that and I really shouldn’t have.”

I finally opened my mouth. “We knew it was already over. It was just so hard to accept. I needed you. And I still do.”

“Me too. But this is not healthy. For neither of us. It has to stop. This, this- Whatever thing we’re trying to do. It’s not helping us moving on.”

“I know.” I said quietly. “But what if I don’t want to move on?” I silently cried.

“You have to. We both have to.”

The bright lights made me flinch. The power was back. The elevator started moving again. I got up and grabbed my coat. He got up too. I looked down.

“When I step out of this elevator, it’s over. This. Us. Everything.” I looked up with a tear running down my cheek.

The door opened. I walked out, But Ross grabbed my hand. I looked back and he slowly let go of my hand. The door closed as I stand there. Not able to make a move.

“Laura? Is that you?” He called. Cody. “And- And was that Ross? You know, you’ve been spending a lot of time with him. I am wondering if there’s something going on between you two. You are super close and sometimes I feel like-”

“What about how I feel for once!?” I screamed. “You don’t even trust me! And me and Ross, it’s over, okay!? So stop! It’s over for good!”

Saying those words hurt so much. I wanted Ross to come with me today, because I wanted to end things with Cody. But I ended up with the guy I don’t want, and without the guy I actually wanted in my life.

________________________

Hi!! I’m finally baaaack!! Yaaay!

I had to take a break from this story to decide what I was going to do with it. And it ended up being good for me too. I was really busy, and now I’m into in more than ever! Thank you so much for being patient! I got a lot of messages on Tumblr asking about the next update. Well, here it is!

Thank you soooo much for almost 95K reads! It’s the most amazing thing in the world! I’m so grateful and proud of all of this!

Please VOTE if you enjoyed this chapter!

Much, much love!

XOXO,

Penny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 900 168
Laura Marano's life is going downhill lately but what happens when she meets r5 !?Ross lynch?!
249K 7.4K 50
Raura has finally happened! join there journy as they face their problems....like what? -haters -jealousy -daddy issues? and many more (sequel to "...
683 16 5
Ross Lynch always had a thing for eyes and the story behind it. His awkward personality and rough divorce make his life rather tough, at a young age...
728K 21.3K 62
Highest rank #146 fanfiction/ #312 Romance Ross lynch was always the guy who girls fall inlove with, laura marano was always the girl to come for lov...