Stereo Kicks Preferences

By XX_I_XAMX_ME_XX

More

Nicknames he has for you
Your Female Celebrity Bestfriend
Your Celebrity Male Bestfriend
Your First Kiss 3/8
Movie You Two Watch
Where he likes to kiss you
First Kiss (Reece)
Your Anniversary Present
First Kiss (James)
Honeymoon Destination
First fight (Casey)
First Fight (Chris)
First Fight (Jake)
ONE SHOTS!
Your Bestfriend In The Band
Love Triangle, Abbie with Casey and Jake
Check this out
One Shot For Sammie
Song He Dedicates To You

Twitcam 2/8

658 19 0
By XX_I_XAMX_ME_XX

Barclay: "Hello guys today I decided to make a twitcam with my girlfriend y/n." Barclay says to the camera. "Hey guys" you say shyly. Barclay looks over at you and smiles."Hey its OK y/n don't worry they'll love you." He whispered into you ear. You smiled over at him and pecked his cheek. "Thanks Barclay. "

You looked back at the screen to already see thousands of comments. "Oh look at that like I said they love you" Barclay smiled. You giggled and looked at the camera filming the twitcam "I love you guys too."

Charlie: "Hello beautiful people out there, today I decided to do a twitcam. I wanted to also introduce a guest in this twitcam here. Y/n!!!" You sat beside Charlie on his bed and smiled at the camera. "Hi guys" you say to the camera. "So...what do you guys want to see?" Charlie asked. Comments came fast for what they want to see.

Charlie and you began to read them. You both agreed on chubby bunny as you went to get some marshmallows.

Once you brought them you two started immediately. "Chubby Bunny" Charlie said placing one marshmallow into his mouth. You took one and placed it in your mouth "Chubby bunny" you barely say. Charlie chuckled a little when he heard you already not being able to say it.

"Chubby bunny" He said again when he placed the marshmallow in his mouth. You grabbed another marshmallow and placed it up against the other one. "Chubby bunny" you said almost perfectly. That went that way back and forth till the tenth one. You grabbed your tenth marshmallow, you felt like throwing up but you couldn't lose. You placed it in your mouth and said clear enough to be heard "Chubby bunny."

It was Charlie's turn and you watched carefully as he grabbed a marshmallow and placed it in his mouth. "Chu-chu-" He said before he spit all the marshmallows out. You spit out all yours and then began to do your victory dance.

"In your face Jones!" You said to him. He just playfully rolled his eyes as you went downstairs to grab you a snack, that was not marshmallow flavored.

"Don't tell her this you guys but I let her win" Charlie said into the camera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...