Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[25] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[13] Life Changing

8.8K 248 140
By Simp4StilesStilinski

"Uh, no. Thank you, but no." Madison said with a smile. Derek handed the saw to Stiles and Stiles turned it on, immediately turning it off a gaging.

"Oh my god." Stiles said grossed out. "What if you bleed to death?"

"It'll heal if it works." Derek said tying and rubber rope around his arm.

"Look, I don't know if I can do this." Stiles said to Derek.

"Why not?" Derek asked.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh," Stiles stated.

"Sawing of the bone." Madison said scrunching her face in disgust.

Stiles gaged at the thought. "Sawing of the bone." He repeated. "And especially the blood!"

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek asked in disbelief.

"No but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!" Stiles exclaimed.

"All right fine, how about this." Derek said breathing heavily. "Either you cut off my arm or I'm gonna cut off your head."

"Okay, you know I'm not buying your threats any," Stiles started only for Derek to slam his face against the table.

"Hey!" Madison yelled at Derek. Derek glared at her and let go of Stiles. All the sudden Derek leaned forward and vomited black liquid, it getting all over Madison shoes.

"Oh my god." Madi exclaimed look away from her shoes, knowing if she looks she would puke. "If you survive this, I'm gonna kill you."

"Holy god what the hell is that?" Stiles asked at the same time.

"It's my body trying to heal itself." Derek said panting.

"Well it's not doing a very good job of it." Madison said glaring at him. "You owe me new shoes."

Derek looked at them. "Now you gotta do it now." He said.

"Look honestly I don't if I can," Stiles started.

"Just do it!" Derek yelled.

"I'll be outside." Madison said going to leave.

"No! You have to hold Stiles down." Derek yelled. "He won't be able to do it on his own."

"He's right." Stiles said with a look of disgust. Madison stepped forward, stepping in the vomit, making her gag.

"Do it now!" Derek yelled.

"Oh my god okay, okay." Stiles said grabbing the saw and turning it on. Madison held onto Stiles arm just in case he couldn't finish and she would have to take over.

Stiles turned off the saw and placed it on Dereks arm.

"All right here we go!" Madison exclaimed.

"Stiles! Madi!" They heard Scott.

"Scott?" Stiles asked. Scott came into the room and looked at what they were doing.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott asked. Madison let go of Stiles's arm and backed up and leaned against the wall, sighing in relief.

"You just prevented a lifetime of nightmare." Stiles told him.

"Did you get it?" Derek asked. Scott pulled the bullet out of his pocket and gave it to Derek.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Madison asked.

"I'm gonna," Derek started before collapsing on the ground dropping the bullet.

"Derek." Stiles asked going to him. "Derek wake up." He said shaking him.

"Stiles that's not how you wake up a werewolf." Madison said pushing Stiles away.

Madison slapped Derek a crossed the face, him still not waking up. Madi looked at him incredulously.

"Good job waking him up." Stiles said sarcastically. Madison glared at him and then looked back at Derek.

She slapped him again. And again.

"Scott what do we do he's not waking up!" Stiles told Scott.

"I don't know." Scott exclaimed trying to reach the bullet.

"I think he's dead." Madison said as she slapped him again.

"Just hold on!" Scott yelled. "I got it!" Madison looked back at Derek.

"Please don't kill me for this." Madison said putting her hand into a fist. She punched Derek square in the jaw, him waking up.

"Son of a bitch!" Madison exclaimed holding her hand in pain. Derek pushed Madison off of him as the boys helped him up. "You're welcome." She said.

Derek got up and broke the bullet, shaking the top part making powder fall out. He lit it and then put it in his hand, placing it on his wound.

Madison cringed in disgust holding her hand. She definitely needs to learn how to punch correctly. She watched as Derek pushed the powder further in the wound.

She turned her head, now looking at Stiles who was next to her, holding her arm. Derek yelled out and fell to the floor.

They looked at his wound and it disappeared along with the black veins around it.

"That was awesome!" Stiles exclaimed. "Yes!"

Madison felt wave of nausea and looked around, running for the nearest bucket. She puked into the bucket, falling next to it.

"I'm good." Madison said to the boys that we're looking at her. "You good cupcake?" Madison asked Derek.

"Well except for the agonizing pain." Derek said standing up.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles said going to Madison.

He grabbed her arms and help her up, she smiled at his and he gave a small smile back. Stiles kept a hand on the small of her back for support making butterflies swarm her stomach.

"Okay we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that?" Scott told him. "And if you don't I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything," He started.

"You're gonna trust them?" Derek asked. "You think they can help you?"

"Well why wouldn't they?" Madison asked.

"They're a lit freaking nicer than you are." Scott exclaimed.

"I can show you exactly how nice they are." Derek said to them.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked. Derek grabbed Scott and pulled him out of the clinic.

"They always leave us." Stiles said. "Come on, I'll take you home." They walked out the clinic and Madison went to the dumpster.

Madison took her shoes off and sighed. "Goodbye my shoes." She stated throwing them out. She turned back to Stiles who was looking at her weirdly.

"You're just gonna walk in socks?" Stiles asked. Madison shrugged and nodded. "No." Stiles said to her.

"No?" She asked confused. Stiles walked up to her and turned around, his back facing her. "You hoping on?" He asked. Madison chuckled.

"I probably smell like vomit." Madison told him.

"I don't care." Stiles replied. Madison smiled slightly and she hopped onto his back. He placed his hand on her legs making her face flush. Good thing it was dark.

He walked up to the Jeep and used one hand to open the door. He then turned around so Madison could get in. She got of his back and got into the car without standing on the ground.

"Thank you for carrying me five feet to the car." Madison said once Stiles got into the drivers seat.

"No problemo." Stiles said making Madi laugh. He started driving until he furred his eyebrows.

"Madison." Stiles said making Madi look at him with concern. He never uses her full name unless it was serious.

"Derek said you saw the alpha. Did you?" Stiles asked making Madison look down at her lap.

"I, I saw red glowing eyes in the bushes when you dropped me off from that night at the woods. And I saw someone with red eyes in the hallway while you went to get McDonald's. I couldn't see who it was exactly since it was dark." Madison said truthfully.

"Madi you have to tell Scott. The Alpha might be after you." Stiles said glancing at her with concern.

"I'll tell him." Madison said to Stiles. "I promise."

Stiles nodded as he pulled up to Madison's house. He got out of the car and went to her side and opened her car door, turning around once again.

"Again?" Madison asked with a chuckle. He nodded and Madison grabbed her bag and got on his back. "You sure I'm not too heavy?"

"I think my 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones can get you from the car to the door." Stiles said getting to the front door.

Madison went to get her keys from her bag but the door open making her look to see stiles with keys in his hands.

"Is that my key?" She asked getting off his back.

"No it's mine." Stiles answered looking at her.  Her eyes brow lifted in shock before they went back to normal.

"Sounds about right." Madison stated. "Well I'm gonna go shower and get the grossness of today off me. Night Stiles."

She turned around and walked up a couple steps but stopped when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw Stiles following her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"What Scott's not home yet, and your mom is still at work. You think I'm leaving your alone knowing the Alpha might be watching you?" Stiles asked.

Madison heart flutter as he walked up the stairs past her. She watched him go up the stairs with a small smile before following him.

He went into her room and sat on her desk chair. Madison put her bag down in the corner of her room and got a new pair of pajamas.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" Madi asked. She was going to shower and she felt bad for leaving him alone.

"Yes." Stiles said grabbing her sketch book from her desk. He flipped through the pages and his face turned from calm to confusion.

"Did you do this on purpose?" Stiles asked. Madison went to him to see what he was talking about.

She watched as he flipped through the pages. It was the same drawing. The purple eyes. The same ones from art class today.

"This ones a bit different," Stiles started but stopped looking at it. Madison looked and it was a finished drawing. It was a girl with purple eyes and fangs.

She looked at her desk and saw a regular pencil and purple colored pencil next to each other. She doesn't remember taking out a purple colored pencil.

"Stiles." Madison said making him look at her. "Do werewolves have purple eyes?" She asked.

"Not that I'm aware of. Why?" Stiles asked.

"Uh, no reason, just wondering. And I think that was an art project I had during Halloween or something." Madison lied.

"Oh. Well it's a good drawing." Stiles said to her she smiled at him.

"Thanks." She said before going into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

She undressed and got in and took a quick shower. The entire time she thought about that drawing. It probably didn't mean anything, but she couldn't get it out of her head.

Once she got out she changed into her pajamas and walked out of the bathroom. She looked and saw Stiles asleep in the chair. She chuckled at him.

"You're such a great lookout. You know that Stilinski?" She asked putting a blanket over him. She rolled her eyes with a smile.

She started at his face for couple of seconds, taking in his features. His moles scattered across his face that Madi has come to adore. He looked so calm, not stressed like he's been lately.

She leaned in a gave him a light kiss on the head before going to her bed and laying down. She turned off her light and got comfy in her bed.

And before she fell asleep she had realized one thing and one thing only.

She had fallen in love with Mieczyslaw Stilinski.

Authors note:
I love Dylan's moles, I don't care if it's weird they're so cute. Anyways hope you enjoyed let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
12.3K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
403K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...