Mafia family || BTS x Child R...

By mono_monoya

[ C O M P L E T E D ] Y/n an 8 year old girl in her family. Or...... Mafia family to be exact. Her family is... More

Author-nim notes
-1-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
Thank youuuuu💜
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-2-

5.6K 133 26
By mono_monoya

Mr. Kim POV

They all sit in silence. I look at my sons one by one and let out a sigh."Ok guys listen, You remember about my past enemy...? "

They all nodded." Yes of course,how can we forget about him." Hosoek said looking at the maknae line. Of course they wouldn't forget about it.

"I told you that he's dead in a car crashed eight years ago rigth?" They nodded again." Well we just found out that he isn't dead... "

The room filled with silent for a minute straight. Well looking at their face expression they all in a great shocked.

"Wait what?! You mean that bastard is still alive?!"Jin said still in disbelief. I give him a slight nod as respond.

"How can that happen?"Namjoon asked. This is serious. If he still alive their family are in a great danger.

"I dont know yet ..... we just found out about this" "But I know its must be a reason he faked his death.He must planning something" I said seriously. Now its not the time we can play.

Mrs.Kim POV

"Mommy why does daddy look mad at oppa?" Y/n ask me while I tuck her in bed.

I brush her hair smoothly thinking what should I tell her. She's too young for all of this. I kiss her forehead and look in her eyes.

"Daddy is not mad honey. He love you guys more than anything"

"But-"

"Shhh everything is fine sweetie.Now you have to sleep. You have school tomorrow right." I patted her until she asleep.

I sigh and walk in back to the room where they were. Jin saw me walk in and the others talking to their dad.

"Mom did y/n already fell asleep?" Jin asked and I nodded.He really care about her lil sister so much.I glad for that. "So you guys already know why we here right?" They all nodded at my word.

"We must take this really seriously.
He is not like others enemy. We know them really well. He really sneaky. He will do anything for what he want and I mean anything" I said while walking to my husband and sit beside him.

"Your mom is right we know him.But this time he'll be more than that
We need to be ready with anything he will do"

"Yes dad. But we just got a few information about him for now right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes you right but we will give any new information about him to you right away. And I'll give you anything and everything"

Yoongi nodded. He knows what to do since he's the one that in charge on information.

"For now we will tighten the security around the house till we get more information about him"Namjoon said.

"Good. As a leader you have to take care of all of that" Namjoon nodded he know what to do as a leader.

"And about y/n...." I'll stop and turned to them.

"We know mom. We will take care of her. No one can get her hurt or else the person will no longer be on this earth....... even her friends" Jungkook say smiling.The room once again filled with silence. Everyone just looking at him giving 'are you kidding' look.

"What? She our little sister and only princess. I'll kill anyone who dare to hurt her" he still smiling innocently.
"Stop that nonsense Jungkookie" Teahyung elbowed his hand." You're not gonna kill her innocent friends"

" Well duh, I will if they hurt her" he quickly take his away from his hyung then turning his gaze to us again.

"Guys this is not the time to playing around. Listen dont ever leave her again like this"

"Then what if we all have meeting that all of us need to attend?"

"*sigh*Dont leave her for too long. And make sure you always keep an eye on her"he talk again but in lower tone.

I know he really worried about his child now. And I am too. Especially for my one and only lovely daughter,
y/n. She too young for all of this,but I can't regret marrying to a mafia boss. My husband he will do anything for his child,even if he need to put his live in danger,he will do it without a doubt.

"So tomorrow 8 in the morning at the company, we will discuss this with my people"my husband said and stand up ready to leave.

"Where are you going? You can stay here. Its late now, you guys must be tired after the long flight" Jimin stood up when I was about to walk away too.

I look to my husband and he just raise an eyebrow. "I'll guess that will do"I said to him and he smile.

"Take mom and dad to their room" Hosoek said to the maid.

The maid nodded and came up to me. "Please follow me to your room Mrs. and Mr. Kim" and I follow her to our room and followed by my husband.

~ time skip ~

Y/n dream~

"Wah! oppa I want that jumbo cotton candy" she said running to Jin with her tiny finger pointing at the cotton candy.

"Okay princess" "Yay!" You screamed and dragging Jin to the stall and the others following the two giggling at her cuteness.

"But you have to share it-" y/n just nodded rapidly. She can't hear him clearly because of the loud noise in the amusement park. I don't care i want that cotton candy.

" Here you go princess"Jin handed it to her. Her (e/c) were sparkling when she took it.

She were going to take a bite of that fluffy cotton candy. But she hear someone call her name....

~miss y/n! Wake up its time for school.

~miss!miss y/n!

~~~

She hear someone calling her. She rolled on the bed half asleep not knowing she is on the edge of the bed and.....

Bam! She fully wake up and she's on the floor.

"Miss are you okay? What is that sound?" She heard the maid on the other side of the door.

"Ah im okay! Dont worry im already awake" yes she is awake from the best dream. She was about to take a bite from that cotton candy.

i hope i can finish that dream. Oh well, i have to get ready for school now.

She stood up and walk to the bathroom to get ready.After she done she took a look on a full-body mirror she had. She look really small for her age. She looks like a 6 year old when she was actually 8. She heard a sudden knocked on her door.

"Miss Iet me help you to get ready" the maid came in after her permission. She nodded since she really need help to get ready. It will took her forever to brush her long hair with her short arm.

"All done. Miss you can have breakfast now with your mom. I will get ready with your bag" she said and her eyes were like sparkling to the word 'your mom'.

She run to the kitchen and saw the maid helping Mrs. Kim making breakfast.

"Mommy...!"she hug back her." Hey, sweetie" she turned to y/n and pinch her cheek.

"I thought you're back to your house" she mumbled, still hugging her tightly. Hmm.. i miss mommy scene.

She chuckle." We stay here last night... Now sit down sweetheart"
She do as told and Mrs. Kim turned back to her with a plate full with .....kimchi fried rice.

"Here you go. My kimchi fried rice for you honey" her eyes were like glued on the plate. It was her favorite. And mommy made it for her.She didn't waste any second when the plate were in front of her and start to dig in.

"Oh hey mom! Hey baby!" Jungkook came in out of nowhere and patted her head when he see her. He came to the kitchen to take his banana milk before leaving with his hyungs.

"Op-oppa you guys w-will drop m-me...to shool right?" She say with her mouth full with rice.

" Eat it properly y/n baby" "......umm about that im sorry we cant drop you to school today..." He said with sad tone.

" Hmmm but you guys had made promise with me.." she look down, playing with her rice.

"I'm so so so sorry baby but we have meeting with daddy today" he say lifting her chin up with his finger. But she put her head down again.

Jungkook look at his mom giving 'please help me' look.She nodded."Its okay y/n sweetie, I'll drop you to school on the way to the company"

"Really?! Then i finishing this now" she say and eating her food faster.

Mrs. Kim winking her eyes to Jungkook and he pulled out a thumbs up."Okay then, we'll pick you up after school and we will get ice cream on the way home. Bye bye baby" he said kissing y/n 's head and leave.

Jungkook turnedd to y/n one last time before he go and he can see her expression changed. Her eyes were wide open and she smiling. Probably excited about going to ice cream shop after school.

~time skip~
After school

Y/n and her friends were playing together while waiting for her brothers . When she saw a familiar black car she quickly run to that car. She's waiting for the person inside the car to step out but absolutely disappointed when she see who he is.

"Ouh its you..." She said. Her voice really shows how disappointed she is. It was her driver not her brothers .

"Its there any problems miss? " " No everythings fine...lets go" she cuts his words.Its almost inaudible but loud enough for him to hear it.

"Okay miss" he nodded and opened the door for her.

~time skip~

She drag her small legs lazily to the doorstep. Her brothers didn't fulfilled their promises. And it made her really upset. She just want to spend time with her brother.

She was welcomed by the maid but she didn't smile back. She heard Namjoon,Jungkook and Jimin but she rushing to her bedroom. She doesn't feel like talking to anyone. Jungkook realized that and was about to chase her. But apparently Namjoon stopped him.

Y/n successfully passed by her brothers without talking or even looking at them. She stop for a moment after her feet touched the second floor. She was about to walk to her room but Yoongi approached her from the back.

"Hey cutiee! You're ho-" his words were cut off by a sudden door slammed. Y/n just walk in to her room and leaving Yoongi dumbfounded.

Yoongi POV

I shook my head try to process what happened. Did just an 8 year-old girl slammed the damn door to me?

I walked to the living room approaching all my brothers."Hyung what's wrong?" Hosoek asked.

"Did something happened to y/n at school?"i asked ignoring his question.

" I think so cause she just walked past us without giving a glare at all"Namjoon said probably asking why his sister acting like that.

We all being quiet for a moment trying to guess what actually happened to her.But then we heard a loud gasped from Jungkook.

"Uh oh-"

___________________________________

So this is kinda boring but I'll make sure next chapter will be amazing.
Love u💜
___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 15.7K 56
All she knew was she got a text and then taken. Never in a million years would you think life would turn out like this. Twists and turns and even dea...
46.3K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
15.9K 414 42
It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romantic way between boy and girl, here love r...
251K 11.8K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...