The storm of city Z

De Xabed0

Y/n L/n a young teenage man and friend\neighbour to Saitama who going to shake up the world as we know it. (F... Mai multe

Bio
Harem
The Lone Cyborg
The Obsessive Scientist
The Modern Ninja
The Ultimate Master
The Terrifying City
The Ultimate Disciple
The Deep Sea King
Unyielding Justice
Unparalleled Peril
The Dominator of the Universe
The Strongest Hero
Reture of a hero
The human monster
The hunt begins
The metal bat

Hot springs murder

9.8K 271 110
De Xabed0

Springs Resort No POV

Bang: no matter how we look at this, this is way too advanced for a normal person to take out an S Class hero.

Child Emperor: yes, that's why the murderer is...someone among us!

Some of the Class S heroes with Saitama and Lairon were looking at the corpse of Zombieman with a sword stabbing it thru it's lower back.

Child Emperor:<thought> but the question is who? The previous day

Child Emperor:<narrating> this tale starts yesterday. We heroes who participated in the largest alien disaster ever were invited for an overnight stay at a hot springs resort by the Hero Association. The S Class heroes were enjoying the springs but Y/n was not with them.

Bang: the hot water feels really nice.

Lairon: more than that, having an all inclusive retreat at a hot springs must mean the Hero Association is pretty generous, right?

Atomic Samurai: but it seems like some heroes are munching off of it.

Metal bat: that's right.<yells from the other side of the wall> why were they invited here even though they did nothing during the fight?

Flashy flash: I had some other matters to deal with.

Metal bat: you got something more important than defeating threatening aliens, man?

Flashy flash: I don't need to waste my breath on you.

Bang: after the events, it was confirmed that these guys were also dealing with monsters that had various rewards, too. And further, they strategically made sure that the situation did not require their immediate attention.

Atomic Samurai: I guess it was effective then. Speaking of rewards, where's that B Class kid? Wasn't he invited for helping with the repairs of HQ?

As soon as Atomic Samurai mentioned Y/n Metal bat went quite hoping to hear more about him but unknown to her Tornado was also listening.

Bang: he is. But he said that he had something to do and that he'll be back later.

Atomic Samurai: that's a shame, I was hoping to talk to him. After seeing and hearing some of the stuff he can do I got to say I was impressed. I don't think that there are any other heroes like him in the association right now.

Bang: i agree with you on that. The kid can clearly fight so he can defend himself.

Flashy flash: don't compare me to you lazy types.

Metal bat:<hears him on the other side> what was that you punk?! She yells from the female hot spring as some of the other women were enjoying the spring as well.

Tatsumaki: hmph! I could have handled those aliens by myself anyway.

Later that night, all the heroes were gathered up in the main room celebrating.

It should also be mention that he was meant to have been to be sitting next to Saitama and Genos but there was a mix-up as he was now sitting between Tatsumaki and Metal bat.

Sitch: in relation to the prophecy that the Earth was in great danger, I initially did not recognize it as a real threat. But today, in order to speak further about this, I gathered all of you here to thank you. And because of that, I am so grateful for all of your hard work the other day. For today, I want all of you to let go of all your stress and burdens and just enjoy the night to the fullest! Cheers, everyone!

Everyone in the room: cheers!

Bang:<drinks some alcohol> woah, this is the Dragon Slayer Sake!

Lairon: it's really good sake, isn't it?

Atomic samurai : the easy to drink ones really mess you up though.

Prisoner: who? Who exactly is number one? Puri Puri Prisoner, Superalloy and Tank Top Master were posing and showing their muscles.

Child Emperor:<thought> I guess these guys don't really seem as tough as you would think.

Zombieman: you having fun, Child Emperor?

Child Emperor: uh, I guess so?

Zombieman: oh really? That's good to hear.<drinks a shot of alcohol>

Child Emperor:<narrating> no one could have imagined then. At a peaceful gathering like this, that a vicious crime would ever occur.

Y/n: wow these a lot of expensive food here.

Bang: then you should try it, there's always time to try new food.

Y/n: your right <try's some food> this is delicious!

Bang: there we go!

Child Emperor:<thought> hmm "Tempest" Y/n a Class B hero but from the data I have collected he has the strength of a Class S hero he's strong and not just physically and there are also his psychic power with most interesting one being that reward or fixing ability a power not even Tatsumaki or even her sister Fubuki can do. One of the most of the interesting things is that he started in Class C from the report cards the i got from his former schools he could of gotten into Class A or even Class S fairly easily? So why didn't he?

Present Time

Child Emperor: first, we must observe the weapon used in this crime.

Atomic Samurai: yes, it's mine. But I left my katana at the banquet hall. Which means someone must've taken it. <sees his stair> what You doubting me? We were drinking there until not too long ago.

Bang: yes.

Atomic Samurai: what's with that look? You think we're making this up or something?

TT Master: Atomic Samurai did not do it. Because I was there with the Director too. You can just ask the Director.

Child Emperor: that's true, their testimony does have credibility.

Bang: we are all teammates, are we not?

Child Emperor: teammates?

Superalloy: speaking of teammates...I do remember something, Prisoner. I saw you eyeing Zombieman rather suspiciously last night.

Prisoner: but like, he's just so hot!

Superalloy: um, WHAT?!

Prisoner: I was just thinking of making Zombie-Chan mine, if you get my drift...if I were to make a move though, I wouldn't call that a crime! Why would I ever want to kill that fine ass? It would be such a waste!

Child Emperor: but you're the only one among us who has actually done time. Even though you obviously broke out. The person who has the least credibility would be-

Prisoner: you're just being prejudiced!

Child Emperor: it's rather just a process of elimination by using theory.

Prisoner: well then, I have an alibi. That guy <Saitama> had a rather peculiar conversation with Zombie-Chan. He asked Zombie-Chan, "is it true that you really can't die even if you get stabbed?"

Saitama: ah yeah, that's right! I heard from Genos that Zombieman is kind of immortal.

Genos: hey you little punk, are you doubting master Saitama?

Child Emperor: I'm just trying to do a process of elimination with the evidence I'm gathering. There's a lot of stuff we don't know about him or even "Tempest". For all we know they could be some kind of spies. Well obviously not with THAT kind of face.

Genos: if, that's if master Saitama would want to stab Zombieman, he wouldn't need to use a weapon, he would just punch-<thought> wait a minute. If he was just trying to see whether or not Zombieman really is immortal. There is a slight chance that he might have used a weapon to confirm this but... that could explain the case.<whispers to Saitama> sensei, it's all right. I will testify for you in court.

Saitama: OH MY GOD, I SAID I DIDN'T DO IT!

Child Emperor: hey, calm down. The others aren't out in the clear yet either. Besides your buddy Y/n, hasn't come out of the room him and Tornado has to share. <thought> Flash seems to be staring at his feet and avoiding conversation. Pig God is eating breakfast. And Watchdog Man just won't wake up. As for Metal Bat...

Metal bat:<with her bat on his shoulder and her hair down> I didn't do it, man. Unlike the others, I didn't drink alcohol last night. You can't mistaken me for being drunk or anything like that. What?

Flashy flash : you're awfully eloquent this morning.

Metal bat: no way in hell! I'm not a morning person.

Child Emperor: now now...

Atomic samurai: all right, then who's the number one suspect? If there's anyone who's suspicious, it's those two right there.

Bang: seems like you can't find any proof among us heroes so...

Female employee: I'm sorry, but we were just here to make a report of this.

Child Emperor: wait a minute, there's someone else we missed? King was standing in the shade area of the hallway.

Child Emperor: why hello there King! Why haven't you said a word?

King: it's because you didn't ask me.

Child Emperor: then please let us hear your recollection of these events.

King: when I was on the way of buying a drink at the vending machine, I saw two people lying on the floor, so I contacted the front desk. That is all.

Child Emperor: wait, two?

King: yes, it was Zombieman and That kid Tempest.

Bang: Y/n? he was here?

King: he got up after I contacted the front desk, I helped him to his room he then fell asleep after that.

Child Emperor: then King, what were you doing last night before you helped Tempest?

King: after using the private bath located in my room, I fell asleep.

Metal bat: what? You do know that there's a nice outdoor hot spring, right? Why would you sure the bath tub in your room?

King: because I can use it as I want since it's my bath.

Atomic samurai: King does have a lot of things that no one really knows about.

King: I'm not trying to hide anything right now.<say as the King Engine starts to be heard>

Bang: that sound, is that the infamous "King Engine?" Is he having an internal struggle?

King: there is really no point in trying to doubt someone like me.

Tatsumaki: hey, how long are you guys going to be playing this game? Since you all seem pretty dubious to me, I'll just have to restrain all of you!

Just then Y/n came walking in.

Y/n: Hey what's going on?

Everyone then turns to see Y/n sleepily coming in as Metal Bat and Tatsumaki blush as the front of his robe was open.

Child Emperor : ahh Tempest we are trying to find out who stabbed Zombieman.

Y/n: oh that...that was me.

Everyone: ...HHHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHH?!?!!!?!?

Child Emperor: so it was you who killed Zombieman?!

Y/n: huh? You make it sound like he's dead <walks over the Zombieman and starts moving him> hey yo Zombieman wake up.

Zombieman:Ow. My head, I think I drink too much sake last night. Oh hey Y/n can you take this sword out of me?

Everyone:<except Y/n and Zombieman> EEEEEEHHHHHHHHH?!?!!!??

Y/n managed to get the sword out of Zombieman and put him against the wall

Y/n: I don't get why you guys didn't just wake him up and asked him who did it?

Child Emperor: but why did you do it?

Y/n: oh that well someone < looks at Saitama who is looking away while sweating> thought it would be funny to switch my juice with alcohol and because I'm underaged and not much of a drinker I couldn't tell it was alcohol until it was to late.

Zombieman: yeah, but the sword was floating and it was surrounded by a green light. Just like that over there. <points to Tatsumaki>

Tatsumaki: wait, me?!

Child Emperor: Tatsumaki what were you doing after dinner last night?

Tatsumaki: I don't remember!

Child Emperor: did you perhaps drink a bit too much?

Tatsumaki: I don't know! I told you I don't remember!

Metal bat: you think we're gonna but that excuse?

Tatsumaki: huh? That's dumb since I know Zombieman can't get killed anyway! If I wanted him dead, I wouldn't half-ass something like this!

Y/n: guys like I said it was me she isn't the only one with powers.< Y/n said as he started to make atomic Samurai's sword flout with it covered in green light>

Bang: yes the colour is similar. But It's fine! Zombieman is all good and well anyway.

Zombieman:<stands up> yeah, besides, I don't really care. It's just one of those things that happen when there's alcohol involved, y'know?

Saitama: um, not really...

Bang: well theirs no need to worry about it now so let's get some breakfast before pig god eats it all. They all left as Tatsumaki flouting closer to Y/n before whispering

Tatsumaki: <whispering> thank you.

Sitch: Child Emperor, do you have a moment?

Sitch showed Child Emperor the security camera of Tatsumaki stabbing Zombieman before Y/n delivered a chop to the neck knocking her out before taking her to her room coming back to try to wake Zombieman only to fall to sleep.

Child Emperor:<thought> so it was Tatsumaki who was the culprit after all! She looks completely drunk! But why would Y/n cover for her? And why did she do it<remembered what she said> so that's what she meant! She knew he wouldn't die, so she was just messing with him! But then Tatsumaki, why would you even drink so much to begin with?

City Z

Saitama, Y/n and Genos were walking home

Saitama: so it turned out that it was that little girl who stabbed Zombieman! I wonder why she did something like that?

Y/n: I wonder too.

Genos: well that's because...it's actually your fault, Sensei. Tatsumaki's pride was hurt that night. So she took revenge by drinking as much as she could.

Saitama: man, but that hot spring felt really good, wasn't it Genos? Y/n?

Genos: yes!

Y/n: oh yeah!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

116K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...
130K 3.1K 29
Y/N, the son of the one punch hero Saitama, has teleported to another world after being sucked in by a mysterious portal that appeared. He ended up i...
419K 15.7K 52
❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd do for a friend...❞ -The Neighbourhood...
15.2K 568 23
The world is a dangerous place with monsters, assasins, criminals and evil organizations popping up everyother day of the week. But there are always...