|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 24

25.1K 812 2.8K
By ClappedSack

I held my head in my hands as I sat in the stands of Heavens Arena. Today was the day Gon was to fight Hisoka, and worry knotted up in my stomach as I looked down at the ring. The match hasn't started yet, so nobody was in the ring.

"What's your problem." I heard Killua speak up from next to me. I turned to look at him to see him sitting with his arms crossed, unbothered.

"I'm concerned for Gon. My stomach is eating itself in worry!" I rested my head in my hands again, and groaned.

"Relax. Gon knows what he's doing. I think..." Killua stated and I perked up.

"You think?! Aw man, Hisoka is going to eat him alive!" I complained as I looked hopelessly at Killua. He gave me a poker face.

"You're weird." He bluntly stated and I sighed.

"You're one to talk. You break into my room every night." I responded and he jumped up.

"I-It's only to annoy you!" He quickly yelled, looking away. I raised a brow at his bashful response. I could sense the temperature in his face, and it rose significantly.

"Whatever." I shrugged, brushing his weird behavior off.

"Aren't you in the least bit concerned?" I turned back to the boy. He had gained his composure, and smirked.

"Nope. I think Gon's got it handled." He looked down at the ring, a confident glint in his eye.

"I sure hope he does." I replied, also looking down at the ring.

Suddenly, lights began flashing through the arena as the commentator, Cocco started screaming through her mic.

"Hello, everyone! In the arena today, we have Gon versus Hisoka!" She yelled, hyping the audience up.

Fire lined the walls and lights beamed across the arena as Gon walked into the ring.

"Ah! What the hell! My eyes!" I dramatically screamed and shielded my eyes from the lights flashing across the room. Killua scoffed at my behavior, and ignored me.

"And next, with a fiery display... Hisoka appears! His lethal battle with Kastro is still fresh in everyone's minds!" Cocco announced as blue fire lined Hisoka's side of the arena as he walked out from the tunnel.

"BOOO! HISOKA!" I childishly booed the man as Killua freaked out.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO DO THAT!" Killua screamed at me and I stared blankly at him.

"I don't know. I'm never going to listen." I bluntly replied and he quickly became irritated.

Hisoka looked up into the audience, straight at Killua and I. Killua started freaking out, and I stared blankly at Hisoka as he looked back at me.

"YOU SUCK, CLOWN BOY!" I screamed, calling him the same name I called him when he stabbed me in the tunnel.

"KORUDO! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Killua screamed at me in distress. I grinned down at Hisoka, as he frowned at me.

"OH MY BAD! DID I PISS YOU O-" I was cut off once again by Killua covering my mouth. Why does he do that so much?

"SHUT UP IDIOT!" Killua shouted in my ear and I flinched at the volume. I gripped Killua's hand that was over my mouth, trying to remove it. He didn't budge as he stared down at Hisoka.

I too looked down at Hisoka to see... him laughing?! He peered up at the scene, letting out a few smooth chuckles. I squirmed in Killua's grasp, wanting to yell at the clown for laughing.

"I'm not letting you go. You're going to have to deal with it. That's what you get for being beyond idiotic." Killua stated, pulling me towards him. I tried to speak, but my voice was muffled by his hand, so I gave up.

"Begin!" The referee shouted and Gon immediately ran at Hisoka. Gon continued to try and land a hit on Hisoka, but he continued to dodge the boy.

I felt Killua rest his head on my shoulder, and I tensed. He's way too close for comfort. I eventually relaxed, realizing I wasn't going to get out of this position unless I physically hurt Killua, and I didn't want to do that.

I leaned back against his chest, as I was practically sitting in his lap. I watched the exchange between Gon and Hisoka as Gon continued to try and strike him.

Hisoka eventually landed a punch to Gon's face, and recieved a point.

I almost let out a sharp gasp as Killua snaked his arm around my waist. What the hell?! I didn’t move his arm since part of me liked it there. What?! Maybe I am insane!

"Wh-What an intense exchange. I never even got to sneak in a word!" Cocco gaped at the two in the arena. I looked at Gon as Hisoka smiled coyly at him. I noticed the stupid clown hadn't moved a single step since the match started.

"What's wrong? I still haven't moved a step from where I started." Hisoka grinned as he taunted Gon.

"Huh? Really? Damn! Just you wait!" Gon glared at him as he thought of a strategy.

"Hisoka's enjoying himself." I heard Killua speak up from my shoulder. He removed his hand from my mouth and I glanced at him.

"In terms of actual skill, there's an insurmountable gap. But he still has a weakness. Hisoka knows that he's stronger, so he won't retreat." Killua explained as he stared down at the ring.

"If Hisoka constantly underestimates him, then that gives Gon an opening." I added, neither of us mentioning the position we were in.

"Exactly." Killua responded. His other arm that was previously covering my mouth, joined the one that was around my waist. Killua was now holding me in his lap as we watched the battle. Not that I mind. Wait- what? My face burned as I tried to focus on the battle below me.

Gon then gripped the tile beneath him, and flipped it up into the air. He threw it at Hisoka, and shattered it. He then hid behind the rubble as Hisoka frantically searched for him.

My eyes widened as Gon ran out from behind one of the many chunks of rock, and punched Hisoka right in the face.

"Holy..." I gasped, watching Hisoka slide back from the punch. He looked up and grinned at Gon. His expression was unsettling, to say the least.

I guess Killua noticed my flustered expression from his actions, because a smirk stretched across his face as he stared at me from over my shoulder.

"What's wrong Korudo? Your face is all red. Am I," he moved inches away from the side of my face as his voice dropped to a whisper, "Too close?" He finished, and I jumped up and away from him.

"N-No!" I quickly replied, covering my burning face.

"Haha! You should have seen your face!" Killua laughed in triumph as I now sat next to him, still covering my face.

"S-Shut up!" I yelled at him, still flustered beyond belief.

Gon's movement in the ring caught the attention of both of us as we turned back to the arena.

Gon walked over to Hisoka, and held out the badge Number 44. Hisoka grinned as he took the badge. Gon then jumped away from him, his guard back up.

"You must be an Enhancer." Hisoka pointed at Gon with a smug smirk.

"H-How did you know?" Gon tensed as Hisoka let out a low chuckle.

"You're so adorable... You should do a better job of keeping a secret." Hisoka stated and I stared at him with a disgusted expression.

"Shut up! How did you know?" Gon repated.

"I used a method similar to the
blood type personality test. And it's just as unreliable. I devised my own way of using personality to classify aura." He explained and I perked up. That's interesting.

"Enhancers are simple and determined." Hisoka stated. He's right. Gon fits that description perfectly.

"By the way, I'm a Transmuter, both whimsical and a liar." He smiled slyly at the boy.

Killua and I looked at each other, thinking about the description.

"He's right." We stated at the same time, referring to each other.

"Emitters have short tempers. Specialists are independent. Conjurers are high-strung. Manipulators are argumentative." Hisoka went on to explain the other nen types.

"The two of us are quite compatible. Our opposing personalities attract. We could become very intimate. But you should take care, because Transmuters are fickle. It takes a mere second for
treasure to turn to trash. So... Do not disappoint me, Gon." Hisoka sprung at Gon, elbowing him in the face.

"He's fast!" Killua exclaimed, and I only watched them in silence.

Hisoka started to get serious and charged at Gon. He continued to hit him around for awhile, enjoying himself.

Hisoka then threatened to bring Gon over to him by force, since he refused to move. My eyes widened as I activated Gyo, identifying the strand of Hisoka's aura attached to Gon's cheek.

"Gon, use Gyo!" Killua shouted at him, and he seemed to hear him, since he activated Gyo.

"It's too late." I stated, not looking away from the arena. I felt Killua glance at me, but he said nothing.

Hisoka dragged Gon towards him using his Bungee Gum. He then punch him in the face, causing Gon to fall to the ground.

"Okay, I have a question for you." Hisoka stopped attacking Gon as he spoke.

"Huh?" Gon looked up in confusion.

"If you answer correctly, I'll give you a free hit." Hisoka grinned as the boy perked up.

"Really?" Gon asked in disbelief.

"When did I attach my Bungee Gum to your cheek? One, When I elbowed you. Two, When I landed a clean hit. Or three, When I landed a critical strike?" Hisoka smiled slyly at Gon as he was deep in thought.

"Knowing Hisoka, it's probably none of them." I stated and Killua looked at me, confused. I ignored his gaze and watched Gon answer.

"Three! When you hit me with both hands!" Gon answered confidently.

"Wrong! The answer is four. When I was giving you my aura personality analysis."

"Stupid clown..." I mumbled as I was correct.

"But how'd you know?" Killua asked, and I turned to him.

"When somebody conceals their Nen's presense, its usually when indirectly attacking their opponent. All three of Hisoka's answers were direct strikes against Gon." I explained, and Killua nodded in realization.

"That's dirty!" Gon yelled at Hisoka as he laughed.

Hisoka then went on to explain how even if Gon was using Gyo from the beginning, he wouldn't have been able to avoid his direct attacks. Gon then charged at Hisoka, punching him many times in the face. I narrowed my eyes as I realized Hisoka was letting Gon punch him.

"Gon.~ Gon! Good... You're so good! Those eyes! That look! That spirit! I can't wait to break you!" Hisoka moaned as he leaned backwards.

"What. The. Fuck." I stared absolutely terrified at the moaning man down in the ring. What is wrong with that deranged man?!

Hisoka then dragged Gon back over to him using his Bungee Gum. Gon blocked the attack, but the referee rewarded Hisoka two points, totalling his score at nine points.

Gon argued with the referee, but the ref merely brushed him off.

"You must be more vigilant, Gon. Look to the right." Hisoka told Gon, and he looked to the right. A rock came flying at him and slammed into his face, giving Hisoka the win.

"Oh, sorry. I meant my right." Hisoka smugly stated as the referee declared his victory.

Hisoka then explained how he won't be fighting Gon at the Heaven's Arena again, and walked off.

○●○

I stood outside Heavens Arena with Gon, Killua, Zushi, and Mr. Wing. I think Mr. Shiro was still at Mr. Wing's house for some reason.

"I have nothing to say to you about the fight with Hisoka. You were the one fighting him, so I'm sure you understand best of all." Mr. Wing smiled down at Gon.

"Understand what?" Killua asked. I also wondered what he meant.

"What he learned from that fight." Mr. Wing replied and Gon smiled brightly.

"Gon, what did you learn?" Killua turned to Gon.

"A secret." Gon grinned and Killua let out an irritated sigh. I laughed at Killua's annoyance, only irking him more.

"Gon, Killua, You will need to master
your own styles of Nen, as you continue down your chosen paths. Korudo, strengthen your abilities to the best they can be." Mr. Wing instructed and we nodded.

"I'm glad I was able to meet you. You've set a worthy mark for me to surpass!" Zushi beamed up at us.

"You think you can pass us?" Killua smirked at the boy.

"One day, for sure!" Zushi stated confidently.

"Won't happen." Killua bluntly replied and I hit him in the back of the head. He turned around and glared angrily at me.

"Don't listen to the Snowman, Zushi. You'll get there one day, I know you will." I encouraged the boy as Killua grumbled insults towards me under his breath.

"I can't wait to see you do it, Zushi!" Gon smiled down at him.

"Osu!" He replied, a determined look in his eye.

We said our goodbyes, and started walking down the dark streets under the night sky.

I suddenly felt something pull me away, and into an alleyway. The boys didn't notice my absence as they continued walking.

"Well, this isn't creepy at all." I sarcastically stated as I activated Gyo. I saw a pink strand of aura attached to my arm.

"Aw come on! Leave me alone, man!" I complained as my eyes followed the aura to see Hisoka staring at me.

"I just happened to hear you insult me during my match earlier." His tone was cold as he walked closer to me. My eyes widened as I remembered calling him "clown boy" or something.

"Wasn't me." I quickly replied, trying to get away from his aura. He stalked closer as I squirmed around.

"I believe I told you before, that mouth of yours is going to get you killed." He frowned at me as I nervously looked away. I flinched as I saw him move out of the corner of my eye.

My cheek errupted into pain as I felt blood seep down my face.

"Did you just scratch me?! What the hell?! You're so weird!" I shouted, and immidietly slapped a hand over my mouth.

Hisoka started to shake with laughter as his low chuckles echoed through the alley.

"You're amusing.~" He stated after laughing. He grinned down at me and removed his Bungee Gum from my arm. I immediately ran out of the alleyway, and down the street.

It was obvious Hisoka had let me go, and I thanked the gods for that. I ran towards the boys not too far ahead, who were looking around with confused faces. I guess they realized I was missing.

"Hey! Korudo! Where'd you go?" Gon asked as he spotted me behind them. I was now next to them as they peered at me.

"Yeah, one minute you're right here, and the next- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Killua screamed as he pointed to my cheek. I wiped away the blood that was pouring down my face.

"Hisoka wanted to have a chat." I replied and both boys froze.

"W-What?" Gon stuttered as he thought of his match he just had with the man.

"I told you this would happen, idiot! It was because of what you called him during his match!" Killua scolded me as Gon looked at us with a confused expression.

"I called him 'Clown Boy'." I snickered and Gon tried to keep his laughter in.

"Stop laughing! Korudo, you moron! He could have killed you! Again!" Killua grabbed me by the collar and poked my injured cheek.

"Ow, ow, ow! Stop it! I'm sorry, okay!" I exclaimed, and Killua stopped poking me.

"You better be..." He mumbled before taking off his backpack. He fished out some bandages and looked back to my face.

"Hold still." He demanded and cleaned my wound. He lifted his hand to my uninjured cheek as he tended to my injured one. I hadn't realized how close our faces were until he was finished. We stared at each other for a second before backing up.

"Alright. Thanks, Snowball!" I laughed as his expression quickly grew annoyed at the name.

"Anyways, you finally accomplished
your objective, right?" Killua turned to Gon, and he nodded.

"Uh-huh." Gon smiled as we continued walking.

"Then we don't have any more business here. Gon, what are you going to do?" Killua asked.

"Go back to Whale Island." Gon replied and I perked up.

"Whale Island? I think Mr. Shiro said we were moving there! That's so cool!" I beamed and Gon looked over at me in suprise.

"Really?! That's awesome! We can be neighbors!" He grinned as we walked down the street.

"I was able to return the favor to Hisoka, so I want to go back to the island, and show Aunt Mito my license. It's been over half a year since I left." Gon explained and I smiled.

"Then to Whale Island we go." I grinned and the boys nodded. I wonder what it's like there. We better not have to take a boat there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 175 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
16.6K 368 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...
357 46 14
Hunter x Hunter x Female OC [AU] Kiyomi is a 11 year old girl with a Specialist Nen ability that allows her to control others with her voice. She goe...
52.4K 1K 53
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...