Only: A Zonnique & Bahja Story

By ToxicFien

What happens when Zonnique finally founds out What's bothering Bahja More

01-The Beginning
02-Undiscovered feelings
03-Feelings
Bestfriend Love
Bestfriend Love (cont.)
The Truth Revealed
Between The Sheets
The Aftermath
Freaky Bee
Just Drive
Mixed Emotions (part 1)
Mixed Emotions(part2)
Together Again
The unexpected
The Happening (part 1)
The Happening (part 2)
The Happening (Part 3)
All Better?
Update
All better?? (part2)

Preface

6K 138 13
By ToxicFien

Zonnique,Bahja, and Breaunna have always had a connection. Zonnique and Bahja have had this special connection to eachother that only Bre noticed. Bre knew how each one of her sisters feelings for each other but didn't know why they wouldn't tell each other. The girls would hang out with each other Zonnique would always be up under Bahja but she won't tell her how she feels. The three girls are always together when they go. Zonnique knows something is wrong with Bahja but can't figure out what it is.

What do you think will happen when Zonnique ask Bahja whats wrong???

How do you think Nique will act after hearing whats wrong with Bee???

Read to find out What happens Between the girlss..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
455K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...