Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

H and N Quarantine Things 4

2.7K 49 2
By perks_eos1800

May 28, 2020

Noelle laughed at her sister as Addie keep showing her new merchandise of Harry Styles that she bought on Etsy, yes that online shopping Etsy.

She's a fan, alright.

"And, a cherry earrings"Adelaide  exclaimed showing Noelle through the screen.

"You don't wear earrings"Quinn deadpanned looked at her as she took off her eyes on her phone for a second. 

"It's not for me"Addie rolled her eyes,she does wear earrings but not this kind of earrings that is dangling so big.

"Then who-"Noelle said but got cut off when her sisters eyes widen.

"You like someone don't you?!"Quinn exclaimed pushing Addie's shoulder as she saw something on Insta while scrolling on her phone.

"I dont"Adelaide exclaimed back.

"Yes, you do!You keep stalking him"Quinn insisted as Noelle grew confuse as to what they are talking about.

"I do not stalk him"Addie shook her head as she put the earrings to the side.

"Please, you're always on your phone refreshing every platform that she have"Quinn smirked at her younger sisiter while twirling some of her blonde hair.

"Can we not talk about this?"Addie glanced at her older sister who is confused.

The two younger siblings continued to banter at each other as Noelle just looked at them. Soon enough, Harry entered their room with Rory in his arms and Ro following them.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows seeing the younger ones on the TV, "Looks like they're fightin' "

Noelle chuckled as Harry put Rory on the bed before taking Ro too in the bed as the puppies crowded around Noelle who laughed softly at them.

"Just admit you bloody like him!"Quinn yelled making both Noelle and Harry to look at the screen.

"You like who?"Harry asked Addie who blushed.

"No one—"Adelaide said but glared at Quinn who interrupted her.

"There's a new family on the street, a guy in her age named Leo and turns out, she likes him"Quinn are triumphant expression while telling the short story to Harry and Noelle and plus,she misses teasing her sister.

"Ah"Harry laughed.

"Is he nice?"Noelle asked Quinn.

"Shy but cool"Addie shrugged as Addie grumbled, "don't be a loser Addie"

"Just shut up, Q"Addie sighed running a hand to her hair.

"You'll get your chance love, just so you wait"Harry smiled at Addie who nodded.

"I dont even know if I like him"Adelaide  poured making Noelle laughed at her softly.

"Just say you like him"Quinn groaned.

"Just not stalking, that's creepy"Noelle looked at Addie hearing Q's words earlier.

"Oh my god I wasn't stalking"Addie groaned loudly making them laugh.

"What were you doing then?"Harry asked raising a brow.

"Staring?Looking?"Both Noelle and Quinn said together.

"Okay I dont like that"Addie grimaced making the older sisters chuckle, "Its just accidental"

"Accidental my ass"Q laughed making Addie glare at her again.

Harry and Noelle soon laughed as Addie covered her face, completely done with them but she knows she kinda like Leo, not like like, only a little.

"Adelaide May!Where are you?!Where's my HS1 and Four Vinyl?"Addie froze hearing Wesley's scream before she turned to the side seeing the borrowed vinyl, she secretly took it okay.

"She didn't borrowed it"Quinn looked at Noelle.

"Bye!"Addie shrieks shutting down the laptop making the couple to look at a black screen.

"I'm glad my vinyls are hidden"Noelle stated as Harry look at her, "I'm not gonna tell you where"

Harry just laughed at her as she rolled on her stomach to play with the puppies.

-

June 8, 2020

"I can't believe I'm doing your nails"Harry breathed out while smiling as he cleaned Noelle's nails.

"mi hai dipinto le unghie due volte l'anno scorso"Noelle frowned remembering that one time where she taught Harry to paint her nails.

Harry then stopped what he was doing to look at Noelle making her raise a brow at him, "I didn't understand what you said"

"I said you painted my nails twice last year"Noelle chuckled as Harry's mouth formed an O before agreeing, "I thought you're learning Italian, H"

"M'not fluent yet"Harry exclaimed as he went back to her nails.

"I'll go easy on you then"Noelle grinned as Harry pouted, "bianca"

Harry stopped for a second thinking about his answer before looking at her, "Is that a color?"

Noelle hummed at him as he continued doing her nails and thinking about the answer.

"Uhm... Is it—mhm, white?"Harry thought.

"Good job"Noelle chuckled as Harry muttered a yes happily, "Azzurro"

"What?"Harry breathed out not knowing what the hell is the word as Noelle pout.

"We've been in this for 3 days"Noelle sang remembering last week that Harry learned the colors in Italian.

Harry nodded thinking hard again before squinting his eyes as he moved to another finger, "Blue?"

"A little"Noelle pursed her lips.

"Light blue?"Harry asked as Noelle nodded making Harry laugh, "So we're going back to colors?"

"Yes, considering you're painting my nails"Noelle grinned as Harry sighed dramatically, "Cielo blu"

"Oh I know this one!"Harry exclaimed making Noelle laugh as Harry finished cleaning the nails, "Sky Blue"

Noelle grinned pecking his lips making Harry moan in victory as she laughed, "Not done yet"

"so we're doing 4 colors?"Harry asked as Noelle nodded.

"Last, blu scuro"Noelle said as Harry took the white, light blue, sky blue in his hands before thinking.

"Blu hmm, it's blue"Harry thought as Noelle nodded.

"What shade?"Noelle asked.

"D-Dark?"Harry grimaced as he guessed really hoping he got it right.

Noelle then exclaimed happily taking the dark blue nail Polish and giving it to  Harry before pressing a long kiss on his lips.

"Per favore, dipingimi le unghie"Noelle smiled looking at his forest eyes.

"I just understand the please but okay"Harry grinned happily making Noelle laugh.

-

June 10, 2020

"I never wanted to go home so bad"Noelle frowned as Harry walked out of the bathroom.

"We'll be home soon"Harry gave her a soft smile as he rub the towel on his hair.

"I know, it's just I feel so bored in here... Like I feel so isolated I guess"Noelle shrugged looking around the room, Harry hummed indicating for her to continue as he went to the closet to put on a shirt, "No offense to Jeff, I love it here but I can't help but miss my family and siblings"

Harry sighed putting on his boxers after his shirt knowing and understanding what Noelle is coming from, he too miss his family, Anne and Gemma.

The original plan is to go home on Cheshire to his mom if they got home months ago after staying in the Downey's for days but eventually, with the pandemic going in, they didn't get to go home.

"I know angel, but we'll be home before you know it and we'll be safe there"Harry said sitting down next to her.

"That sounds good"Noelle smiled trying to make her self better as she starts having home sickness then she realized something, "Rory and Ro will finally see our home"

Hearing her words, Harry can't help but grin at her, shaking his head as he imagined the two puppies running around their home.

Then Harry took off the scrunchie in his hair before handing it to Noelle making her confuse, "Do my hair, braid it or anything so it will get you off of you're mind on everything"

Noel then smiled taking the scrunchie before both of them stood up getting out of the room.

"And we'll watch Supernatural or Criminal Minds"Harry said making Noelle's eyes twinkle in excitement making him chuckle, "Aurora, Ro!"

Then two of them heard the puppies footsteps following them to the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.5K 76
He placed his hands on the side of my face before he pulled me in for a kiss. I stared into his eyes as I laid my hands over his, "I adore you." I c...
310K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...
6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...