I Risked It All For You | A K...

By MillyInTheBathroom

UNFINISHED DUE TO LACK OF MOTIVATION IM SO SORRY Description: ------ It's just like the actual story, except... More

001 -I Fell-
002 -Car Insurance-
003 -In The Bedroom Down The Hall-
004 -The Connor Project-
006 -You Will Be Found-
Tagged whoo!!
007 -Going Viral-
008 -You Promised-
009 -Somebody Gets Hurt-
010 -The Weakest Must Go-
011 -The Confession-
012 -The Awakening-
013 -Let Him Have This pt.1-
014 -The Heartbreak-
015 -Helpless-
016 -Scholarship to King's College-
017 -If I Could Tell Him-
018 -Enemies Made and Befriended-
019 -Stay Relaxed-
020 -The Fight-
021 -Meet Me Inside-
022 -That Would Be Enough-
023 -Dedicating Everyday to You-
024 -Non Stop-
025 -Lucky to Have You-
IM SO SORRY

005 -Sincerely Me-

79 2 6
By MillyInTheBathroom

(A/n I don't own the fanart above.
Also it matched this chapter so here :D
Credit - caterwealth on insta. I found it on Instagram)

-Zoe's POV-

I got to leave with just a detention, and Evan got to leave after about a 2 hour conversation with my parents, which probably freaked him out. When we were free to go, we were able to go home, I was, I think he was just able to come. (A/n I- I don't know.) I made him take the long way so I could talk to him.

"What the hell?!" "Zo-" "What the fuck are you doing?!" "Zoe let me talk!" We stopped walking, I looked at him and I crossed my arms. The hallway was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"This is for you. This is for Connor!" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "You don't even know anything about Connor! And now you're supposed to pretend that you've been his best friend for 2 years? 2 years is a long time in case you forgot!" "I didn't f-forget! It's to save Connor, and it can help!"

I looked at him. "Why....you know the shit he's done to me. He has torn our family apart, my dad is right....maybe we should've let him go..." I mumbled, looking down at the floor.

He bit his lip, which usually meant he was thinking. "You can't give up on him so easily..." "HE WOULD GIVE UP ON ME!!" I yelled, making him flinch, making me instantly regret it and apologize.

"S-sorry..." he squeaked out a, 'it's fine' and looked down at the ground.

"Your parents want emails."

"What?"

"They want proof we were friends."

"Shit."

Shit was right. Jesus this is going to go so wrong. "Should I...explain..?" He asked fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. "...no.." "What?" "I said no." I looked at him. "The idea could work, Evan."

"You just sai-" "I know what I said. But...it could...please..." if I was being honest, I didn't know what the hell I was doing, what the hell he was doing, but, if Connor woke up, and found out that I had saved him (with Evan's help of course) I might be able to patch things up with him. With my brother. And have the Connor I knew back. The one that would braid my hair, would paint my nails, would talk about boys with m- wait is Connor gay?

"...e.."

Didn't he have a friend?

"...oe.."

Miguel right? He said that they got married, ya know how little kids would do that?

"...Zoe..!"

Oh shit there was definitely something between the-

"ZOE!"

I snap my head back up from staring at the floor. "We are doing the Connor Project." "And t-the emails?" I thought for a second. "We can make them! We need someone who can fake them, like a hacker, or something."

-Evan's POV-

I knew someone. A very special someone. Someone that made me blush when I thought about him. Zoe doesn't exactly like him, though. This was going to take some persuading. "Um...I know someone..."

There was a pause. She became suspicious. She squinted her eyes, and gave me 'the look'.

"Who did you have in mind..." "Don't laugh." there was another pause. "He's a bit of a jerk, but he can help." Zoe blinked "What..." she dragged the 'a' for a few seconds. "Look it might be nice, to have him make the emails. He's really good at it! And...I-I'm surprised you got it so fast." "I knew who he was at 'jerk' ..it's-"

-Zoe's POV-

"The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinman at your service!" Jared said giggling and bowing, for some reason??? "Whatever. Listen we need your help." I said stepping in front of Evan. "You need him out of the closet?" Jared asked nodding his at Evan, who immediately turned bright red. "I- wh-what!? N-no!" Evan stepped in front of me. "I-I'm not-" "Sure, Acorn. Whatever helps you sleep at night." and winked at him. Jesus this is really gay.

There was a pause. I cleared my throat. "Do you know how to make fake emails?" He chuckled. "Know? Ha! I practically invented them bitch." He said moving to the side to let us in his house. Evan went after me.

We went to his room, and he sat down on his swivel chair. "Why do you ask?" He said glancing at both of us, looking up at me because I was standing, and looking down at Evan because he was sitting on the floor.

There was a pause. "OkimighthaveliedtoZoe'sparentsaboutbeingfriendswithConnorandnowtheywantemails."

Evan looked up at Jared. I stood there awkwardly, I felt like a third wheel on a date. Jared blinked. "Holy shit." He said glancing at me. "Yeah..." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Holy. Fucking. Shit." "So...can you make them?" Evan asked moving closer to the chair. Again a third wheel.

"Make them? Hah! Why would I be apart of your pathetic-" he looked down and looked into Evan's eyes. His sarcastic smile faded. "Please..?" He looked at me, and I nodded. "Ugh. Fine sweetheart." He said and booped Evan's nose, making him go pink. AGAIN THIRD WHEEL.

He got up and got his computer from in his desk, opening it. He typed something and turned to us.

"Alright, what's your brother like?"

"What?"

"What's your brother like..? To make the emails you have to make it realistic."

"How should I know? I haven't exactly talked to him for years."

"O-oh god..." Evan squeaked curling up and hugging his knees. "How the hell do you not know your own brother idiot?!" "Look neither do my parents! So why don't we just...guess?" "Guess? Guess?! That never goes well you fucking idiot-" "it's worth a try..." we both look down at Evan.

"I-I mean, who knows? It could work?" Sometimes I wondered if he was part mouse. I looked back at Jared. He groaned, and began typing. "Dear...Evan...Hansen" he smirked.

Evan and I glanced at each other and got up to read over his shoulder

Evan furrowed his eyebrows as he read the email Jared was typing.

"Dear Evan Hansen
We've been way too out of touch" Eh that was fine "Things have been crazy, and it sucks we don't talk that much. But I should tell you that I think of you each night ;) " Wait. "I rub my-"

I screamed and slammed the computer shut. Evan shoved Jared's arm. "Why would you write that?!" Jared giggled. God why him. "I'm just trying to tell the truth!" "This needs to be perfect! These emails have to be have to prove we were actually friends!"

He grabbed the computer and sat on Jared's bed. He opened it and deleted a line. "But you weren't actually friends." Evan groaned. "Just!- I'll do it." We both moved to Jared's bed.

I was going to take the seat next to Evan, but Jared slipped past me and took it. That's...ga- weird, right? It gets gA- WEIRDER. He put his hand on Evan's shoulder and rested his chin on his hand. Evan didn't seemed bothered by it and just kept typing.

Jared grinned at me as if to tell me that he won??? What the hell was he trying to win??? I just sat down on Evan's other side. "I've gotta tell you, life without you has been hard," "Hard?" "Has been bad," "bad? Pff!" "HAS BEEN ROUGH." "hA! Kinky!" I looked at him. "Dude."

"And I miss talking about life and...other stuff..." "Very specific, Acorn." "Shut up." "I like my parents," "Love* Evan." I said reaching over and deleting a word. "I didn't know your brother could love." Jared said scooting closer to Evan.

"Jackass"

"H0e."

"Oh you did not!-"

"GUYS. Shut UP." Evan shouted. It wasn't really a shout it was more of him slightly raising his voice from his normal tone. Evan doesn't yell. When he wants to get a point across strictly he'll either not and ask me or just add please at the end.

"Jeez Acorn didn't need to raise your voice-" "Kleinman zip it!" "Sorry."

Evan continued typing. "I love my parents, but each day's another fight. If I stop smoking drugs, then everything might be alright." "Smoking drugs?" Jared giggled. "Just fix it!!" Evan said shoving the computer in Jared's hands.

Jared just typed and Evan looked over his shoulder. Jared tapped his shoulder and Evan leaned his head on Jared's shoulder. What...just happened... "If I stop smoking crack," "Crack? Connor doesn't do crack!"

"I thought you said you didn't know your brother!" "I don't. I just know what drugs he does." "H-how?" "Our rooms are next to each other the smell lingers." "O-oh." Jared threw a pillow at me making Evan jump slightly.

"He smokes pot." I said shoving the pillow off.

"Gee wow thanks you're the smartest in the room." Jared groaned typing something.

"I'll take your advice, I'll try to be more.. 'nice'" I smiled. I wish Connor could have met Evan. Maybe he could have helped him.

"I'll turn it around! Wait and see!! Cause all that it takes is a little Reinvention! It's easy to change if you give it your attention, all you gotta do, it's just believe you can be who you want to be!

Sincerely Me

Jared rubbed his temples. "Are we done yet?" Evan day up straight (A/n ° ͜ʖ ͡° )) "Well I cant just give the Murphy's one email." That's true, it wouldn't be convincing- "I wanna show that, I was a good friend ya know?" Oh. Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw. "Oh my god!" Jared said giggling. It made me smile.

"Dear Connor Murphy
Yes I also miss our talks. Stop doing drugs Just try to take deep breaths and go on walks" I quietly laughed over Evan's shoulder. "What?" "Like that could ever work with my brother." "Well maybe Evan's gay could change that." Jared said, making Evan go red.

"I'm sending pictures of the most amazing trees, you'll be obsessed with all my forest expertise!" "Dude that's not gay enough!" Jared said trying to reach over and delete a line. Evan shoved him away.

"We aren't t-trying to make this the Book of Mormon! He's supposed to be my best friend not my boyfriend!" "What's the difference?!" "Zoe isn't my girlfriend! A-and she's my best friend,"

"See idiot?"

"Whatever, Barry."

"Barry?"

" 'Ya like jazz?' "

"For FUCK sake."

"Dude I'm proud of you, just keep pushing through! :) you're turning around! I can see! Cause all that it takes is a little reinvention! It's easy to change if you give it your attention! All you gotta do is just believe you can be who you wanna be.

Sincerely Me
"My sister's hot ° ͜ʖ ͡° )"

I screamed again and we both look at Jared. I threw the pillow he threw at me a little too hard and he fell off the bed, laughing. "What the hell." "M-my bad!!" He said laughing. I heard Evan mutter 'Jesus.' And Jared got up and continued.

"Dear Evan Hansen
Thanks for every note you send!"

"Dear Connor Murphy
I'm just glad to be your friend"

It only took about 5 seconds before I got suspicious and sat next to Jared making Evan move. Jared wasn't exactly happy with that. He looked at me with an annoyed confused look. "Uh...hi???" "What did you write?" "Nothing." "Move." "NOTHIIIIIING!!" God that whining was annoying.

"Our friendship goes beyond, your average kind of bond!" Wait...
"But not because we're gay..?"
"No not because we're gay..?"
"We're close, but not...that way!"
"The only man that I love...is..my...dad ;-;"

I looked at Jared. "Connor hates our dad and Evan's dad left him when he was 7, and doesn't admit it out loud but he hates him."

"Wait who do I hate?" "No one Evan."

(A/n there's no way I'm writing the rest of Sincerely Me lol)

~Time Skip To the Murphy's house like a day later~

-Evan's POV-

Mrs. Murphy had a few fake emails and was flipping through them. "This is wonderful! I didn't know someone could connect to Connor so well!" I had guilt stabbing at my stomach, but it was going to help Connor.

"O-oh yeah. He was the best..."

Zoe was behind me and just stood there awkwardly. It sucked because people were giving her attention now, only because of Connor, not because of actual Zoe. "Thank you Evan, I can finally find my boy!" And she left with that.

Zoe walked me home. "That was awful." I muttered. "Agreed. It hurts to see my mom in such denial. Oh and aren't you supposed to be giving that speech about Connor tomorrow?" Shit I forgot. "Oh c-crap. I forgot. I don't have anything!" I began to panic, and my hands got sweaty. Just don't think about it because if you do they'll get more sweaty.

"I'm sure you'll think of something." She said smiling. I was about to go inside my house when. "Oh yeah! Wait, Evan," I turned and she had a sharpie. "I never signed your cast." "Oh you don't have to-" but she had already yanked my cast into her arms to make it easier to sign.

"O-ow..." "sorry," and in a blue sharpie she signed her name in her neat handwriting. It barely took up 5 inches.

I looked down at the 'ᘔOE' on my arm and smiled. "Thanks..." "Yup! See you around!" And with that she left.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Word Count: 2257
Hi! Sorry I haven't been active for the last few days ;-;
Writer's block is the worst =-=
And it's going to get better I promise QwQ
See ya guys gals and non binary pals!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
3.9K 45 22
Just for fun! Please don't kill me folks! Thumbnail from ( https://youtube.com/channel/UCON0zJaBcjZxCKzH6ADlu2g ) (Discontinued, Reasons: So many stu...
83.8K 3.1K 37
So I found this AU and I kinda fell in love... so I decided to write about it. It takes place after BMC, but when DEH would start. It includes ships...
1.6K 46 17
Soulmates. Two people that are destined to be together. Soulmates are sent into the world with no clue who their other half is. Luckily, The unive...