One Punch Man scenarios

Af Meilin44

Hello everyone, as the title says I am doing OPM scenarios. Various X Reader style! I hope you enjoy! Mere

Nice Too Meet You
So, We Meet Again
No Longer Single!!
Yes, I'm Mad
Sharing A Bed
Lock The Door!
Thinking About Kids?!
You're baking? Why?
SING ALONG!
I Don't Feel Good:
Holiday Time! Celebrate!
Gifts From Love
Rated R : LEMONS
Rated R : Saitama
Rated R: Genos
Rated R: King
Rated R: Metal Bat
Rated R: Sweet Mask
Rated R: Zombieman
Rated R: Mumen
Rated R: Stinger
Rated R: Lightening Max
Rated R: Garou
V-Day
So Cheesy
Nail Art:
Halloween costumes
Rated R: Sonic
The One Before Him: (Bad)
Note: future of this book
AU: Sprog On The Way
Scam?
Matching Ink
AU: Villians
AU:Preview
AU: Meeting One Of The Big 9

The One Before Him: (Good)

3K 66 40
Af Meilin44

This Scenario was requested by kyojuro_san (Also known as Sweet Potato. Cute name)

I'm not sure what happened with this one. The characters just spoke to me, I just followed whatever flow they told me to go with. Had to rethink Zombieman's, it got a little too real. Sweet Mask and Garou were the hardest ones.

Saitama:

Wearing Saitama's Oppai sweater did not help you blend in while you were out shopping. It was too big, clearly what was written on it would get a few looks and the red sleeves you kept having to roll up were eye catching. That is how Justin found you. He was your ex from your home country. You had only broken up because you moved, you both kept in contact. He was dating this sweet looking girl and he knew about you and Saitama. He was a little shocked that you would date 'below your standers', Justin didn't know Saitama, he just went based off of the silly pictures you posted of the hero you were dating. Justin had the bad habit of judging a person too quickly. He did however make the effort to get to know people and try to stop judging so much. It was harder with Saitama just because he was your last boyfriend and felt that Saitama was some sort of reflection on himself. Which, yes it was silly, but he cannot help how it made him feel. Knowing that Justin just needed to meet Saitama and he would see what you see in this handsome bald-headed hero. You invited him over to Saitama's apartment for around dinner time. So, he decided to tag along with you during your shopping and helped carry the bags back to Saitama's apartment as he would end up there regardless. "Thanks again Justin, I would have had to take like 6 breaks to bring all this meat back. I couldn't pass up such a good deal." "Yeah, you've always been super cheap, like getting me that phone case 3 weeks after my birthday because you knew it was going to be on sale." Justin laughed, shaking his head thinking back on that. "Yeah, and I also got you back wireless charger too, it worked out and look. You're still using the case. It's all scratched up but still going strong." You laughed as you teased him back. Saitama glanced over at Genos then to the front door. You walked in first giggling then, Justin followed laughing as well. This guy could have been a model. Tall, well built, gorgeous and his thick full head of hair that was perfectly messy. Nope, Saitama was not jealous. He honestly was not. Confused and slightly in secure as you brought another man home that looked like sex on a stick. Very much so. "Oh hey! You must be Saitama! [Name] has told me all about you!" Jutsin put the bags down and eagerly shook Saitama's hand. "It's nice to meet you too. Ummm you never gave me your name. Or how you know [Name]." "Oh! Sorry! I'm Justin, [Name] and I dated for like 9 months before she moved here." Saitama glanced back at you not sure how he should feel about this. "His here sight seeing. He saw me at the supermarket. He is a pro gamer." That's all it took. By the end of the week your ex had spent more time with your current boyfriend then you had. Honestly, you had been kind of jealous. "Justin is a really good guy. Hope he comes back to visit soon. We can see about making some room for him next time." "Yes master!" Genos eagerly replied "Saitama's gay for my ex. Great. Genos you want to start dating?" Saitama quickly held you in his arms "She's just kidding. Don't answer that question Genos!"

Genos:

The restaurant was as crazy as ever. The new summer special was obnoxiously popular. It was the only thing people ordered anymore, which made things simple, but the numbers were unreasonable. Your boss had hired more people to try and help out. To your shock and enjoy they had hired your ex. "Vader!!" "[Name]!!!" You had been best friends that tried dating, but it never felt right, kind of like dating someone you respected but did not love. 4 months later and you broke up. It never felt like it does with Genos. Genos was not just a boyfriend; he had a much deeper connect with you then anyone else ever had. Shortly after the breakup Vader moved to a different city with his family and it had just been hard to get together. Soon like it does you two just stopped talking for no real reason. Just busy, out of sight out of mind kind of thing. This made your workday go by much quicker and enjoyable. It was like being back in middle school, childish kind of fun that even the customers enjoyed. You were having so much fun in fact that when your shift finished you spent another almost hour in the staff room. This caused Genos to worry and call you. "Oh shit! I am sorry Genos; I will be out in a moment. I love you." When you hung up Vader's mouth hung open "Your dating him? Demon Cyborg? The S class hero? Genos? Him? Really? Can you introduce me to him? His the best hero out there. Like you're actually dating him? Really?" You laughed and nodded "stop being a fan boy. Come on I'm sure he would be happy to meet you." You both headed out to where Genos normally waited for you. "Ah, greetings [Name]. I was starting to get concerned. I know you wouldn't leave without me, but you also did not call. Its abnormal for you to take an extra shift without informing me so-" "Your babbling again. I'm sorry, Vader and I were just catching up and we sort of lost track of time." "And is this Vader?" Genos was scanning him and glared "His heart-rate is elevated, and he seems nervous." Genos pulled you behind him ready for a fight. "Genos, he is a big fan of yours. His just nervous about meeting you." Genos glanced back at you before nodding and giving Vader a bow "It's a pleasure to meet you. Might I ask how you know [Name]? You seem far too familiar with each other to just be meeting for the first time today." Vader swallowed hard and smiled nervously "[Name] and I use to date but decided we were better as just friends." Genos slightly tensed looking at Vader, even Vader could feel the air change. "I'll see you both later. It was a pleasure to meet you Demon Cyborg." Vader said and quickly headed off. Genos kept his eyes glued to your ex and went to follow him with a dangerous air. "Whatever Saitama told you about exs that doesn't apply to Vader!" You quickly held him from behind.

Sonic:

"And you found this trial while training? Its beautiful. I have lived here for I'm not sure how long and never found this trail. Where does it lead?" You asked looking around in aww as Sonic puffed out his chest a little, quite pleased with himself. "I like to go deep into the woods to train. Normally no distractions and less likely to hurt someone. I just happened to decide that I wanted to go a different route and found this. I knew you would like it. We're not too far from the waterfall." You happily glanced down at the picnic basket he was carrying as you had the blanket. "You can be so romantic at times and other times you break into my house." You teasingly glared. "I thought it was an abandoned cabin. I went to use it as shelter but the inside proved that you cannot always go by appearances." "You saying my house looked run down?!" "You remember how much work I had done on the exterior for you?" You puffed out your cheeks only to receive a kiss. "Your too cute my foxy lady." He wrapped his free arm around your waist just enjoying the scenery. It did not take too long before you found the opening in the forest. As he had promised there was a large waterfall, the river that widened into a small pod which continued through out the woods. Small flower and berry bushes went across the area and just enough shade to keep it cool. "Come on, lets set up and eat then we can play in the water." You glanced over at him "I don't have a swimsuit." "I don't see the problem. I've showered under the waterfall naked. It's not like anyone is going to see us." You smiled shaking your head. Once everything was set you both sat close together and started to eat. A rustling in the bushes caught your attention. However, Sonic was quick. Already placing his sword at the neck of the person spying on you two. Another fox demon slowly stood up with his hands in the air and a mouth full of berries. "Wait, Sonic. I know him." The male spoke muffled by the food. "Swallow." Sonic demanded still on high alert. With a heavy exhale, the demon could finally speak. "[Name], its been close to 4 years hasn't it? I see you're with someone new." The fox said finding the situation amusing. "Sonic, put the sword down Beel is harmless. Honestly his not much of a demon most times." The fox ears laid flat on his head "that's not very nice. If I remember correctly you liked that I was not always out for blood, unlike the others." "As touching as this reunion seems to be. Would someone Care to explain how you know each other?" Beel lowered one hand and picked another berry "I'm her ex." It took all your strength to keep Sonic off of your ex. "He isn't like my other ex!! Beel and I are on good terms!" "I'm not here to attempt to win her back. We know where we stand romantically. Berry?" He offered Sonic happily, the glare he received did not deter him like Sonic had hoped that it would. "No? well then more for me." "Can you come back later Beel? Please?" Beel seemed to finally notice the set up you two had worked on. "Ohhhh. Sorry about that. It was nice seeing you again [Name]. Pleasure to meet you Sonic." Beel quickly turned and ran off, his bushy tail being the only thing that could be seen in this distance. "Your tastes in men are very odd." You looked at him blankly. He did not catch on.

King:

Yes, you were a hero. Yes, you stopped criminals. Yes, your ranking was only going up, which had nothing to do with King being your man. When you had started dating your ranking went down. It was a stupid jealously thing and people saying that you were only using the strongest man on earth. You had an image that you had to keep up in order to keep both you and King from losing credit as heroes. So, why you were in the back alley in city X buying what could very well be stolen merch? Because King loved video games and you loved King. This was a limited edition of an alien character who powered up by screaming and eating impossible amounts of food. This figure was also signed by both the Japanese and English voice actors and the creator. Still in its original box, in mint condition with certifications of authenticity proving that it was all legitimate. Or, you hoped. It could honestly all be fake, and you wouldn't be able to tell until after you bought it and got it looked at. It was a big risk to take that could go very very wrong very fast. With that being said you could always claim it was a set up and you needed to make sure that the person really was selling fakes or stolen goods. Yeah, that could work. That was plan B. Taking a deep calming breath you came face to face with. "Ryan? Your selling the limited edition, signed, still in box figure? Why?" You asked just shocked, he had been so into video games that he became a video game designer. He was, in all honesty, too scared to get into trouble with the law to do anything as sketchy as this. Had he really changed that much since you two dated? He had not only been your ex but your first real boyfriend ever, it did not seem right to see him like this. "I was lucky enough to get two of them. One for working on the game and one I bought. I don't need both and the one I'm keeping has a few extra bells and whistles to it. They made a separate figure just for those who worked on the game. It's really something. You should come see it. I live on the 4th floor of this building. Kind of wasn't sure what kind of person would be buying it so-" "So a back alley seemed safe? You could have hired a hero to stand watch or something. This is honestly the stupidest solution to not getting attacked!" Ryan stepped back seeming extremely uncomfortable. "It's just, we know I'm a nerdy guy, I thought if I made it appear really sketchy that the other person would just want the transaction to go as smoothly as I wanted it to go. Meaning 5 minutes and we both were walking away like nothing happened and we both would be happy." "Your lucky it's me and not someone trying to stab a free collective figure from you. Ryan. Come on. Your smarter than this. Don't do anything this stupid again." Ryan didn't look you in the eyes as he nodded. It was like a child being punished by his mother. "I would like to buy it from you." He finally faced you. The look on his face turned from shock to fear. You turned around ready for a fight. "King!!" There was the reason you came to this alley, came to meet a stranger, and hopefully give your boyfriend a wonderful surprise when you got home. His engine roaring as his aura became that much more intimidating. You hugged him, gently snuggling into his chest. "You don't need to make your engine roar. I just gave Ryan shit, I'm sorry I was stupid and worried you. I won't do it again." King nodded, placing his hand on your back "You weren't acting right this morning, I followed you here. I see I had nothing to worry about." Getting on your tippy toes, you kissed King quickly. His engine finally slowly down. "Ok Ryan. Here's the money in full, like we agreed." Once the transaction was over, you and King had been invited up into Ryan's apartment where you died. Well, not really of course. You thought your love nest was full of anime and video game merch? Ryan had things neither of you had ever seen. King and you spoke all about everything that you now needed to hunt down online to add to the collection. "By the way [Name], how did you meet Ryan anyways? You two seemed close." You bit your lower lip looking up at the much taller man "He was my very first boyfriend, he kind of got me into all this stuff. Why is your engine going again?"

Metal Bat:

It's not what it looked like. Yes, you were alone with your ex in his home. However, he had always been a great listener and he did genuinely care about you. "We fight a lot Alan; it's starting to get me worried that we might not make it as a couple. I do not want him out of my life. I really don't. He is perfect for me. I just don't know how to move the relationship from fighting all the time, back to just being happy." Alan chuckled softly and shook his head "It's not funny Alan! I could actually lose him! Do you have any idea how many fangirls are just waiting to jump on him the second I'm out of the picture?" Alan shook his head and patted the spot next to him. "Drink your tea." You huffed, slumping into the seat, and taking the tea as he handed it to you. "It sounds like to me, that two extraordinarily strong personalities are in a relationship. Neither can be wrong but, neither will give in. Working on talking calmly to each other and telling him that this is a real problem will do you both a world of good." You watched him from the corner on your eye as you sipped the tea. "That's so much easier said then done." Alan nodded taking his own cup and taking a drink. "I know. We did use to date." He said softly, closing his eyes. "You need someone who won't just bow to you. You like a challenge, this Badd guy as you insist on calling him-" "Because that is his name." "Charming, regardless. He hasn't done anything to mentally or physically harm you?" You shot up looking Alan dead in the eyes. "He would never! How dare you even imply such a thing about him! We fight! It's a yelling war not childish name calling or harming in any way shape or form!" Alan kept silent as he watched you seeing if you were trying to cover for your current boyfriend. Once he determined that you were being honest, he gave a small nod. "Have him come here and I'll mediate, free of charge." You rolled your eyes as you took out your phone texting Metal Bat. "Don't get cocky because you're a relationship counselor, this is friend to friend not client related." "Certainly [Name], I'm just using my skills to help a friend communicate better with her current lover." You rolled your eyes. When Metal Bat arrived, Alan walked him to the living room where he took a seat next to you with his arm over your shoulders. Alan took his seat across from you both. "So, [Name]. Alan. Why am I here?" Metal Bat asked very confused, he though he was just coming over to meet your friend and to bring you home shortly after. The air in the room was not that of a friendly gathering. It felt more heavy, serious even. "I would like to start out by properly introducing myself. I am Alan Scott, [Name]'s old friend and licensed relationship counselor, she came to me asking for advice, but I felt that you being here would solve the problem." Badd was a mix of shock and concern. "problem? What problem?" Taking a deep breath, you explained to your boyfriend everything that had been on your mind and your fears of you both breaking up. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm not leaving you and you are a foul if you think that I'll let you go without one hell of a fight. I will fight dirty, get Zenko involved. You're in my life for good as far as I'm concerned." You started to tear up as you hugged him tightly. "Who is Zenko?" Alan asked looking between you both. "That's what caught your attention? Seriously? This is why we broke up; you didn't pay attention to the important stuff." "Actually, it's because you didn't like how I didn't challenge you and I only ask about this Zenko because a child involved makes matters more of a concern and changes how we handle-" "She's my sister. Also, you two dated?! How? Like, I appreciate what you have done for us but, come on. This spit fire and your calm self." Alan smiled softly "It's what I liked about her, in the long run it drained me too much and she got bored. Small friendly interactions are better for us. Badd, I do want you let you in on something I'm sure she won't tell you." You watched the two as they spoke. Neither seemed uncomfortable in the tense room. "She came here to fight to keep you. She didn't fight for our love; she came ready to fight a war if that's what it took. I can see where her heart belongs, if you hurt her you will have to deal with me. I am a man of intellect, with that being said I fight dirty and with the law behind me. Never forget what has taken place in my home today." Metal Bat stood up, walking over to Alan, looking the man dead in the eyes. "You have my word. She won't come here again with fear of us breaking up." Alan nodded accepting it. "Now that we have sorted all of that out, how about we just enjoy a nice afternoon as new and old friends?"

Zombieman:

"I just don't understand, I know your immortal in a way but, how on earth can you like the taste of a cigarette. I put up with the after taste because I love you and I like to kiss you." "Clearly." Zombieman smirked blowing the smoke away from you. "Regardless, it's just not pleasant." You stated during your walk home from the store. This conversation had started because Zombieman had told you he would be stopping off at the store he liked to pick up another pack of cigarettes. You would say that you cared about his health but, he was a zombie. It literally could not do him any harm. "You like those scented candles that have jewelry inside of them. How is this any different?" You gasped very offended by his comment. "We have to break up." Zombieman chuckled shaking his head, then putting out his cigarette, keeping what was left for later. Wrapping his arm around your shoulders the best he could, you turned your head away from him still putting up the act. "You're my ex now, no touching." Zombieman kissed the top of your head. "Ok, no touching, just kissing. I'm still very offended, my candles smell beautiful, they bring me joy, they have a surprise inside that I get all excited about." "Just like my cigarettes. I like the smell, they calm my nerves which brings me joy, the pictures on the side of the box are always different and I like seeing them." You shivered thinking about the black lung on his last pack that he seemed pleased to have. "I keep forgetting or morbid you can be." Zombieman kept looking down at you. "I have technically died hundreds of times. I hate it when humans die, it's horrible but this is more medical related and to those who aren't immortal it sends out a good message." You stopped walking and glared up at him. "No, you just like organs. It's the zombie thing. So long as you do not eat anyone, especially me we're good." "What about when I eat you-" "SHUT UP!!" Finally arriving at the store, he liked to buy his smokes at, you waited outside and enjoyed the warm air on your face. "[Name]?" Turning to face the voice you gasped loudly. "Francis!" There stood your ex with a big goofy smile on his face. "It's been so long! How have you been?" "Oh, you know, no news is good news kind of thing." You nodded "Still at the same job?" Francis nodded "Yeah and you?" you shook your head "No, finally bar tending, the tips are amazing, and most people are great." Francis smiled happily "I'm glad that things are working out. So, I hear your dating again." You had taken a break after Francis broke up with you. "Yeah, his a great guy." The air between you two was so awkward, you didn't have any resentment or regret, but you haven't seen him since the breakup. Zombieman walked out of the store raising his eyebrow. "You know we didn't actually breakup, right? No flirting with other guys." You giggled lightly "I know, this my ex Francis. We happened to run into each other is all." Zomieman shook Francis' hand. "Pleased to meet you." "And you." After some small talk you went your separate ways. "He seemed nice. Very awkward." You nodded in agreement "A hint of social anxiety. New people really make him nervous; he thinks their judging him." "We all have our issues, it's nothing he needs to worry about it. He seems like a good guy. I'm ok with you hanging out with him, just no flirting." "Ok, just sex got it." Zombieman stopped walking "You're not allowed to hangout with him now. I changed my mind. I don't like him." You giggled shaking your head. "His too nice, way too easy to manipulate you."

Sweet Mask:

Amai was in his dressing room relaxing a little from his rehearsal, he had a big show coming up soon meaning he would be stuck practicing the same things for days at a time. It was part of his job and he did enjoy the job overall, with that being said every job had its downfalls and this was one in his. None stop practice for a few days before the big show, limiting the already limited time you had with each other. Hearing the knock at his dressing room door he allowed the person to enter. "Mr.Amai we'll be needing you in a few minutes so we can check the lightning." Amai frowned annoyed "And what is changing from what we confirmed yesterday?" The other man watched him closely "For starters, the colours we were going to go with faded too much into the new background, some of the light filters have been replaced so we need to make sure they still match and aren't leaving the light too bright for you. I could go on but I'm sure you don't want to hear every reason." Amai sighed trying to hide his annoyance. "Alright, 5 minutes and I will be out." Amai said through his teeth. The man watched him for a moment, debating if he should hold his tongue or not. "I hope you don't act like this around your girlfriend. You'll lose her very quickly if you do." Amai was in the man's face within the blink of an eye. "Don't you bring her into this and don't talk about things you don't know." The man didn't back down "I know your dating [Name], she's my ex. We used to fight a lot. That's what we broke up over. Treating each other badly because we were always fighting. We both got very unhappy and took it out on each other. We figured that it was best to just go our own separate ways. I think it all started when I was at a job I hated and came home in a bad mood and frustrated. Eventually it got to her and then we just couldn't stand each other and now we're here. You are dating my ex and giving me the same attitude that I had given her. You will lose her if you act like this around her. Maybe next time you act like an ass you'll remember how it can affect other people." He turned around leaving, Amai had to process everything this stranger had said to him. Was he really getting to be so over worked that he might be bringing it home to you? No. No. You would have said something. You wouldn't allow what happened with your ex happen with the two of you now. Plus who was this guy? He might not even be your ex, could just be making up a lie to try and get under Amai's skin. Sweet Mask wasn't sure how long he had been in his dressing room since that encounter, but he heard your voice cheerfully. "Hello Honeycomb." You hugged him then kissed his cheek. Amai always invited you to his work so long as he wasn't fighting monsters, he wanted you by his side. Today was no exception. It had gotten to the point that his manager always prepared a head of time just always assuming that you would be there at some point. Right when he needed you, you his angel here to put his mind at ease. "My heavenly angel. How was work?" He asked not letting go of you. "It was fine. Oh, but funny story, my ex works here. Nice guy, we weren't cut out for each other but good guy regardless." Amai stiffened up hearing you confirm that this man was in fact your ex. "Why did you break up?" "Oh, we were always fighting over stupid stuff and he didn't listen worth a damn when I tried to explain what was wrong." Amai softened a little. "Of course, my love would have brought up the problem before it got bad." You looked at him very confused. "What's going on? You seem off." Amai shook his head "I just heard a warning that I'm going to be taking very serious."

Mumen Ridder: (real name Satoru)

You were waiting on Mumen to finish his patrol so you two could go out for dinner. No where special, just a local place that had been the talk of the town as of late. As you waited for him on a near by bench, a man walked over and sat next to you "Hello, [Name]. It's been a long time." You glanced over at him not sure how you felt being near him again. He was one of your exs who had broken your heart. What made things worst was that he was so kind to you and tried to smooth things over knowing he could never repair them. "I saw you sitting here alone and though, why not see how your doing? Was that wrong of me?" He asked clearly nervous being near you given how things ended due to him. "No, it wasn't. It is just hard to get the past out of my mind when we are together. I'm glad you wanted to come over and talk Bruce." There was a moment of silent where you each gathered your thoughts before speaking. "Are you still with her?" You finally asked the big question on your mind. Bruce softly nodded "Yeah, we have a kid together too, thinking of a second one. How about you? Seeing someone? Kids?" You let out a shaky sigh "I'm dating someone, no kids, have talked about it but, the timing isn't right for us to make that move." Bruce nodded softly "My little guy wasn't planned. Sometimes things just happen out of your control." He said refusing to look at you. "I still am truly sorry for how things ended between us. It's my biggest regret." You shook your head at his words. "I will never get over the hurt, it was and still is painful. But like you said. Somethings happen out of your control. In this case, it led me to who I believe to be my soulmate. It oddly worked out." Bruce smiled both sad and happy for you. "Speaking of which, there he is now. Mumen." You waved him down. Mumen happily parked his bike before giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Mumen, I think I should introduce you to-" "The biggest ass on this earth. Hi I'm Bruce." Mumen shook his hand very confused. "His my ex. He got drunk one night and cheated on me." Your boyfriend was both shocked that someone could ever cheat on someone as perfect as you and how the air between you didn't seem off. "I told me when I sobered up. I couldn't hide something like that, she decided that we couldn't be together anymore. I helped her find a new place, pack, move and that's how things ended." "I never want to see you again, you're the world's biggest ass." You sighed thinking about how angry you had been. "Oh, and how are things between you two now?" Bruce glanced at you not sure at all. "We're civil. Bruce, it was. Nice. Catching up with you. Mumen and I have to go somewhere." Bruce nodded "Yes, of course. Enjoy. It was nice seeing you again. I'm glad you're with him." Bruce smiled softly as he left. "How you doing [Name]? we can head home if you're not up for going out." "No, it's ok. I want to go out with you, I've been looking forward to it." Mumen gave you a soft kiss. "Anything for you."

Garou:

Going out for a run became a hobby over your yoga because honestly, Garou rarely left you in peace and when he did it was always because he was up to no good. Now you go on runs, some to let off some steam and sometimes to hunt down the hero hunter and bring him home. You still did yoga however that was more a morning or very late-night thing, during the days you had off you ran. It just so turned out that the area that you were running was under a monster attack. The only problem was you had no idea. That is until a building's wall was smashed through by a very large lizard dragon mix monster. You took a sharp breath and turned to run away, the monster noticed you and started to turn to attack you, you could only assume because it either believed you to be a hero or it simply wanted to shed blood. The reason didn't matter at the moment, you just needed to get out of its sight. Its roar shook the ground making your footing unbalanced. In the most classic damsel in distress situation, you were now on the ground, trying to get to your feet and out of the way. Real fear spreading through your body, heart racing as the monster opened its mouth charging up its attack. It almost goes without saying that of course you had twisted your ankle, slowing you down even more. In a split second you were in overly strong arms and out of the line of the blast. Looking up at your saviour it was your ex, Golden Ball. Being related to an S class hero meant you had a few dates with known heroes. Golden Ball had been your boyfriend of 6 months before things just kind of ended. No real reason. One day you both looked at each other, knew it was the end and that was all. Golden Ball gently set you down "Not the right time but your looking great. Doing something new?" He asked taking out his slingshot and firing off a few rounds of bullets at the beast. "Just running, which is why I'm here now. Guess I should go back to yoga." Golden Ball chuckled, that's when you noticed Garou making his way over to the monster and taking out his anger on it. The monster fell to pieces under all of Garou's attacks. The human demon came over to you, only to have the slingshot pointed in his face. "Listen here hero, one of us is getting her out of here. I'm all about kicking your ass. But as a hero I would have expected you to take care of her and bring her to safety. If you can't do that then I will." It was for both of your safety that no hero knew about your relationship, you could see it in his eyes. Garou was worried about your ankle. "There is still a monster in front of me. I can't turn my back on the likes of you." Garou smirked, moving quicker then sound itself. Lifting you into his arms and then running back home still going at top speeds. "That fucking prick, just going to leave you like this." Giggling you rested your head on his shoulder. "Be nice, he is my ex. He knew I wasn't seriously hurt." "I'm going to murder him."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

206K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
87.2K 3.4K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"