𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑬 + 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻�...

By MULTISTOKELEY

Just read to find out More

1.0 • WEAK • Samira
2.0 • NUMB • Jahseh
3.0 VICE CITY
4.0 SAVE ME
5.0 KINGS
6.0 GUARDIAN ANGEL
7.0 WHOA
8.0 I DONT LET GO
9.0 YOU
10.0 DIFFERENCE
11.0 LUNACY
12.0 H20
13.0 TAKE A STEP BACK
14.0 I SHOT AN ANGEL WITH MY FATHERS RIFLE
15.0 YOURE THINKING TOO MUCH, STOP IT
16.0 BOWSER
17.0 $$$
18.0 SOUNDS OF THE MELTING POT
19.0 HEARTEATER
20.0 SNOW
21.0 OFF THE WALL!
22.0 I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE
22.0 TRAIN FOOD
24.0 TRIUMPH

23.0 GONE

867 33 6
By MULTISTOKELEY

"Yo! This shit is crazy!" Stokeley yelled as he looked at the numbers at his newest project, Stokeley. He had released it two nights ago and it was already doing numbers. Him and Sam were sitting in his home studio watching the numbers grow.

"Sam are you seeing this shit?!" He yelled frantically tapping her arm.

"Yeah dude! I'm so fucking proud of you man!" Sam's eyes were watering. Ski quickly noticed.

"Aye, what's wrong?" He asked her. She quickly wiped her eyes.

"It's just that, when I was sitting on my porch that one morning we met, I never thought I would get anywhere. I never thought I'd have friends again. I really wasn't in a good place in my life. I didn't even think I'd live for another year, but here I am. You and Jah kinda saved my life in a sense. And now I'm here celebrating your success and it's just- I don't know man." Sam explain. She tried to contain her tears, but she started crying anyway. Ski put his arm around her and she leaned on his shoulder.

"Sam, I think I wouldn't even be alive right now without you. I truly believe that if you weren't here for me after X passed, I would've killed myself. You're one of my best fucking friends. You're one of the only people that stuck with me for real. Trust me Sam, wherever I go with this rap shit I'm taking you with me. My success is yours. I fucking love you bro." He replied before hugging her tightly. He let her cry lightly into his chest.

After Jahseh's death, Samira moved in with Stokeley. When Samira stayed with her father, Stokeley had got an apartment. Samira had recurring nightmares and she could barely get 3 hours of sleep. Stokeley had the exact same problem. So, they just decided to move in together to comfort eachother.

When Jah was alive and well, Samira and Ski weren't too close considering Sam was too focused on her and Jah's situationship. They'd been living together for 4 months now and they were practically siblings.

They were both extremely beneficial to eachothers mental health by the end of the first month.

Earlier that year Ski met a dude named Gabe who made beats. He engineered a lot of the tracks that were on 'Stokeley' and he taught Sam a little bit about DJing.

Sam and Ski both knew that they were definitely not over ax's death. But they were more than grateful that they had eachother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 2.6K 22
𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒙.
3.1K 112 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
718K 7.7K 87
Yea it may contain smut and that's all i gotta say. ENJOY!!