Harry Potter's Twin

Od boxerdogs14

Meet Harry Potter, the boy that lived; Famous for surviving Lord Voldemort's death spell. Meet Victoria Potte... Více

1: Beginning
Realization
The Twins
Potions Class
Quidditch
Aunt?
Spells, Detention, and Scary Thoughts
The Jerk Malfoy
Names
Remembering
Bellatrix, Drama, and Falling Ceilings
Different Sounds
Padfoot
The Fight
Saving You?
Torture
Brother vs. Sister
Here?
Explanation
The Start
Flashbacks and Battles
Revenge and Love
Leaving
Real Family
Margaret
Surprise. Not the Happy Kind.
Pain, Anger, War
Anything and Everything
A/N
In Between, Lost Brothers, and Threats to a Malfoy
Depression, A Suicide Attempt, and Voices
Arguments with a Weasley, Outrages from a Granger, and the Make Up of Both
Help From a Hobo, Excessive Fainting, and Hogwarts Sweet Hogwarts
RIP
Celebrations, Excessive Slaps from a Granger, and a New Side of Malfoy
Wake Up Calls, A Goblet of Fire, and A lot of Confusion
Accusations, a Crazy Headmaster, and a Dark Realization
Nerves, Rasperry Tarts, and Dragons

Death

16.8K 414 115
Od boxerdogs14

"So little brother," I said. "Who said you're older than me? We're twins!" He explained. "But I'm older by 2 minutes," I sneered. "So you're Victor krum?" Ron asked, still dumbfounded. "God keep up Ronald," Hermione snapped. "I like you," I told her and she laughed. "You at Quidditch?" I asked Harry. "He's a great seeker," Ron said. "But not as good as you, because you're victor krum," Ron said quickly.
"Oh ron, I think your in love," I teased. "I'm a seeker," he stated. "She's an awesome beater," Victor told them. " really?" Hermione asked. "Really really," I answered.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"So how did you survive Voldemort?" Harry asked. "Same way you did," I answered. He pushed his hair off of his forehead revealing the lightening bolt scar. I pulled my hair back over my shoulder, revealing a lightening bolt stretching from my neck to my collarbone.
"Harry, I'm going to tell you that the only reason you survived that night was because of me." I told him. "How?" He asked. "Voldemort tried to kill you first but I threw a teddy bear at him and it distracted him enough to weaken the spell. The spell rebounded on him...." I stopped. "You ok Vic?" Victor asked me.
"Harry, I lied. You were the boy that lived. I-I died that night." I said. He gasped. "What?!" He cried. The spell rebounded yes, but I got thee worst of it. Dumbledore brought me back to life when he visited the house and he sent me to Durmstrang." I sighed. "How does dying feel like?" Ron asked. I hit him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

350 53 12
Harry may have been the one famous one to survive lord Voldemorts attack but he had a sister he never knew about but while living at his aunt's house...
13.4K 281 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
15.5K 439 20
Haylee potter has faced many things in her last 7 years. Trolls Snakes werewolves Dragons and merpeople Deatheaters and talking owls but most of all...
2.1K 135 48
Lola Potter has always been overshadowed by her twin brother, Harry. When Voldemort came to kill Lily and James, Lola was at Bathilda Bagshot's house...