The Villainess is Filthy Rich!

By rinkunai

Suddenly, I appeared before the goddess of love and beauty without a single clue of my death, and reincarnate... More

𝓣𝙝𝙚 𝓥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝓲𝙨 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝓡𝙞𝙘𝙝!
𝓒𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝓕𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝓞𝓷𝓮 ➳ So...I'm the Villainess?
𝓣𝔀𝓸 ➳ Who said money can't solve problems?
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Picnics with the family are the best!
𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Winning him over pt. 1
𝓢𝓲𝔁 ➳ Winning him over pt. 2
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Too much pink!
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Money is indeed the best!
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ➳ I really like your face
𝓣𝓮𝓷 ➳ It was today?!
𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Dancing with the devil
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ➳ I don't want it! Please take it back!
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Please cancel the engagement, your majesty
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ First prince?
𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I don't like you too
𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ I guess Aphrodite kept her promise
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Divine power and magic
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ So you're really Elderon?
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ➳ Aphrodite, you damn fraud!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ➳ I will be the richest master archer!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ➳ He knew!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ➳ A Rose or a Thorn?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Accompanied by Pests
Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ➳ Are you siding with the first prince?!
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ➳ Have we met before?
Another Author's Note
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ➳ Why did you stop coming to the palace?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ➳ Did you forget?
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ➳ Harvest Festival

𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ➳ Thanks, Dad!

11.4K 449 169
By rinkunai

It's been already 10 days since I became Amarizi. The servants still gave me a weird look whenever I did something nice, but at least it wasn't as worse as before. I glanced at Celsia in the mirror who was busy tidying up my hair.

Today, my father called me to his study to offer me a surprise gift. Hmm...I wonder what gift will father give me? I hope it's food or money though, but it would be a lot better if it's both. A malicious smirk made its way onto my lips as I imagined myself receiving numerous food and money.

"Miss, how is it? Is it to your liking?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes widened as I blinked twice, mouth gaping wide. My hair was tied into a twin ponytail with medium curls at the tip accompanied by a pink diamond studded headpiece on top of my hair.

Wow. I've already seen myself in the mirror numerous times, but this girl's beauty is really beyond the word beautiful. Amarizi in the game couldn't even compare to this Amarizi. And that Amarizi is now me. I cried inwardly as I praised the goddess repeatedly in my mind. Thank the goddess of beauty for blessing me with godly looks!

"Shall we go now, Miss?" Celsia inquired, gesturing to the door with a smile. I nodded, giving myself one last look in the vanity mirror before walking out the room. My father's study is a little farther from my room so the traveling time usually takes 5 minutes, considering the fact that I'm walking in a normal pace.

The Ahlefeldt duchy had a vast property with an enormous mansion, almost as huge as the castle, sitting in the center. You could even say it was like a small kingdom within an empire. People even praised it as the most beautiful mansion right after the royal castle. Though the duchy was located 3 hours away from the capital by carriage, there are still a lot of people who would visit our estate from time to time.

Since the capital is the center of business and trade, my parents decided to buy a mansion in the capital instead of traveling for hours back and forth. Though, we didn't have a vast area in the capital like in our duchy, our mansion in the capital never pale in comparison to our mansion back in our estate, even if it's a tad bit smaller than the latter.

I always wondered why the mansion had to be huge when there's only 3 of us living in it, with a few servants here and there—not that I'm complaining—but I guess the size of the mansion depicted one's prestige and power?

"Miss, we're here." A voice suddenly called out, snapping me out of my own world. I raised my head towards the door before glancing at Celsia. "Do you want to wait here outside or do you want to wait in my room instead?" She slightly bowed her head, smiling. "I'll wait here outside, Miss."

I gave her a nod before knocking on the door twice. "Father, it's Alyn." A low voice sounded out on the other side, giving me permission to enter. I slowly pushed the door open, allowing myself inside the study.

I glanced at the table filled with stacks of documents on top of it, trying to get a glimpse of my father who was completely drowned in paperwork. Only when did he lift his head did I see my father's face. My father had silver hair that ends just right below his elbows and yellow eyes that shone brightly like citrine. There were faint dark circles under his eyes, but instead of looking hideous, it just added some charm to his already handsome face. If I said my father is almost 40, no one would probably believe me. Seriously, this family's visuals are lethal...

His face immediately brightened the moment his gaze landed on me, eyes twinkling. "Alyn!" He exclaimed enthusiastically, rising up from his seat and walking towards me. I gave him a curtsey, smiling. "Greetings, Father. I heard you called for me. How have you been?"

My father let out a wide grin with a proud look on his face. "I'm glad that you're finally taking your classes seriously." I smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you, Father. I will strive hard to learn and improve myself." Being praised by your family sure feels great!

His grin widened as he gestured on the couch at the center of the room. "Let's take a seat first. My gift is still not here yet." I nodded as I followed my father to the couch. "Do you want some desserts and milk? I can call some maids to prepare some."

I shook my head with a smile. "No need, Father. I had some tea before I came here." His eyes widened as he gazed at me with furrowed brows. "Tea? Isn't that too bitter for you, Alyn?"

I shook my head for the second time. "No, Father. I prefer tea and it isn't that bitter." His eyes got wider before letting out a soft chuckle. "Haa...When did you grow up so fast?" I just shrugged my shoulders, smiling sheepishly.

He let out another chuckle before leaning onto the couch, closing his eyes. I stared at my father's face, worry slowly etching onto my face. "Father, have you been getting any sleep?" My father opened his eyes and glanced at me. He just gave me a small smile, making me frown in response.

"You should take a break and get some sleep, Father. I don't want you to get sick. I understand that you value your work, but your health should always come first." He stared at me in silence, eyes boring holes onto my face, before letting out a relieved smile. He placed a hand on top of my head, patting it gently, careful not to mess my hair.

"I'm glad you're growing up so well. I was worried you would continue to be in your rebellious phase before." An inexplicable warmth filled my heart as I stared at my father who was gazing at me affectionately. "Though, I don't mind if you continue to be that way." No, Father. You should mind. Your daughter's life is on the line! My face showed a look of disapproval, earning a small laugh from him.

A knock on the door interrupted our father-daughter time as we glanced at the door. "Your grace, I have brought what you asked." Wallace's, father's closest aide, voice sounded out from outside the door. Oh? Is my gift finally here? My heart thumped wildly in my chest as anticipation filled my entire being. Father took a quick glance at me before telling Wallace to come in.

Wallace entered the room before stepping aside to reveal a handsome boy around 12 to 13 years old. He guided the boy towards us, stopping a few feet away. Don't tell me... I glanced at my father who was grinning widely towards me. "Alyn, I'd like you to meet Ageon Mades. From now on, he will be your personal knight."

I stared blankly at my father before staring at Ageon, my gaze bouncing back and forth between them for a few times. The boy had black hair that covered part of his forehead and indigo eyes as serene as the water. Is this for real? "Is this your surprise for me, Father?" My father nodded happily. Noticing my dry expression, a frown replaced his smile.

"Do you not like it?" Well, I was expecting something else and having someone to tail me all the time is a bother but... I gave the boy another glance before flashing my father my biggest smile. "No, I like it." I can compromise if that reassures father and mother. Yep, it's definitely not because of his handsome face.

My first gift from my family... Overwhelmed with happiness, I gave my father a tight hug, startling him. "Thanks, Dad!" A soft gasp escaped my father's lips as he hugged me back. "Can you call me that again, Alyn?" A smile broke out of my lips. "Dad."

"You're welcome, my dearest daughter." Even though, I couldn't see his face right now, I could feel his smile through his words. He broke the hug, smiling warmly at me. "Dad, let's go have a picnic with mother tomorrow!" His eyes crinkled slightly, giving me a light nod.

I glanced at the boy who was silently watching us with a straight face. "Then, Dad, I'll take my leave now. I still have to show Sir Mades around." I gave him a curtsey before grabbing the boy's hand and leaving the room.

Once the door shut close, I turned to the side to see Celsia standing patiently at the side. I walked towards her with a smile with the handsome boy in tow. "Sia, have you been waiting long?" I called out, catching the redhead's attention.

She flashed me a small smile, shaking her head. "It's alright, Miss," She glanced at my back before shifting her gaze back to me, "and may I ask who this person is, Miss?" I beamed at her as I gently pulled him forward. "Sia, this is Sir Mades. He will be my personal knight from now on."

Ageon did a small bow. "Sir Mades, this is Celsia, my personal maid." Celsia returned the bow with one of her own. After the introductions, we decided to proceed to the garden to have tea. Upon reaching the garden, Celsia left for the kitchen to prepare the tea and the snacks, leaving me alone with Ageon.

I turned my head to face him, staring at him intently. Feeling my gaze, he stared back at me with a blank look. "Sir Mades, how long have you been training as a knight?"

Silence.

Oh, was I too forward? "Sir Mades, let's get along well in the future!"

Silence.

This is slowly starting to get on my nerves. Okay, let's do this one more time! "Sir Mades, are you usually this quiet?"

Silence.

A vein popped in my head, my lips forming a thin line. Is this guy seriously ignoring me right now? I fought the urge to curse at his face as I tried my best to calm myself down, dropping my gaze to the floor. Patience is a virtue, Alyn. Patience is a virtue.

After managing to calm myself down, I met his indifferent gaze, flashing him a smile as if I didn't just want to rat him out before. If this kid won't talk after this, then I might really start thinking that he's mute. "Sir Mades, come have a sit and chat with me. It must be tiring to just stand by my side."

"No, my lady, I do not dare to sit on the same table as my lady." My eyebrows rose as my smile went stiff. So he can talk. I thought I would be talking to myself for the rest of my life.

"I do not mind. Besides, it is just the two of us here." He gave me a firm shook of his head, bowing slightly. Just how aloof can this guy be? "My apologies, my lady, but I refuse. It is not proper etiquette for a knight to sit on the same table as my lady. You might get subjected to weird rumors."

I barely resisted the urge to click my tongue as a sigh escaped my lips. Seriously, this guy...well, he's not wrong, but... I glanced at his face who kept an indifferent look. I guess I'll have to take this step by step. A sigh escaped my lips as silence filled the air between us. Ugh, I never knew my personal knight would be such a tough nut to crack!

A/N: A little father-daughter time for y'all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 12.5K 57
After being reincarnated into a world of otome game as a villainess character, I fell in the routine situation of death flags+broke engagement. The p...
124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
MissFortune By Rosiquen

Historical Fiction

3.7K 98 17
"Here's a little reminder, Wife. You are going to perish." Rosamund, the Daughter of the Duke, the Young Lady was fairest of all the nobles. Who kne...
122K 5.1K 29
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...