for all the evil within || bs...

By omiluvr

aizawa shouta x male!oc (bsd and bnha/mha crossover) a devil as they would describe him, a man with blood fi... More

character profile of oc
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
NOTICE.
NOTICE #2 (I'm back!)
015
happy new year! (and back for more)
016

008

2K 87 7
By omiluvr

[ author's note: kinda cheesy chapter,,,, not rlly fond of it ] 

[ thoughts ; dialogue ; important lines ; flashbacks

[ kyouka izumi ] 

"Ashido and Everyone?" I said to myself as I see all of the girls in my class right in front of my door. "What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"We got permission from Aizawa-sensei to use the pool for sunbathing! Let's go!" Mina said and I nod. 

"Alright come in. I'll get my stuff ready and we'll get going." I said and let them in. I headed them to the living room and let them sit there while I go take a bath and ready my stuff. 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Hm? What are you all doing here?" I asked as I went to the living room. 

"Ah! Sensei, we got permission from Aizawa-sensei to use the pool for sunbathing today! We just picked up Kyouka-chan." Tsuyu said and I chuckled. 

"Sensei is not needed outside of school alright? Just use san to me." I said as I went in front of the mirror and went to tie my tie. 

"Kuramoto-san, do you really have to wear a suit when you go and teach us?" Yaoyoruza asked and I shook my head. 

"Not really but the uniform of the Armed Detective Agency is something formal so I'm kinda used in this type of outfits. It may seem weird to fight using a suit but I kinda used to it and so is everyone." I said and they all awed at me. 

"Kuramoto-san! Do you have villains in Yokohoma?" Mina asked and I chuckled. I was supposed to answer when I got cut off. 

"We do and they are honestly a pain in the ass." I looked behind me to see Yosano. 

"Morning. There's some hangover soup for you in the pot over at the stove." I said and tightened my tie once I was finish tying it. 

"Aww, you love me too much do you." She said and got herself a bowl to eat some of the soup. 

"Be lucky that I do." I said and turned to the rest. "We do and they are a little more intense than what villains do here." I smiled then walked to the kitchen but they still questioned me from the living room. 

[ author's note: so the floorplan is an open concept where the set up is living room then dining room then kitchen in one huge room bc thats what an open concept is ] 

"What do you mean by 'more intense'?" Jirou asked and I hummed. 

"What do you think, Yosano?" I looked at the woman who was eating her soup with some water and she glared at me. 

"Well why should I answer that when I'm always in defense. You should answer that because you're a frontliner on fights with them." She simply snapped which made me laugh. 

"Well, they aren't your typical dime store criminal and they aren't afraid to kill a huge portion of people." I simply said and the girls just looked at me in silence. 

"That's most villains though?" Mina said and I sweatdropped and chuckled nervously. 

"Yosano, I don't really know if we should be telling them about them you know." I looked at the girl as I poured myself some coffee. 

"Well, it's no really surprise that you still have a soft spot for them but they are much more intense that people here I'm guessing." She said and looked at the other girls. "But I'm telling you that they are more insane and intense that the normal villains I see here. We just can't disclose any information because what happens in Yokohoma stays in Yokohoma." She finished off. 

"Then it has to be so intense to the point that you can't tell us when everything happening here is broadcasted on Television." Hagakure said and I nod. 

"Well, we do have that one incident that was broadcasted. But it's kinda rare? Because we asked to stop any publication to get out but some just got out you know." I said as I drank some of my coffee. 

"Oh! Kuramoto-san, what was it?" Tsuyu asked and I shook my hair, smirking playfully. 

"If you really want to know, you gotta do your research." I said and they all seemed disappointed. 

Yosano chuckled. "It happened a little over or below 6 months ago? I'm guessing." She said and I nod. 

"There a hint, is that alright with you all?" I said and they all nod. 

"We should have a reward if we find it, Kuramoto-san!" Mina said and I smiled. 

"Hmm." I hummed as I thought for things to actually give them if they do. "We'll just think about something when you do find it, alright?" I smiled and they nod. 

"You have a promise to us, Kuramoto-sensei!" Mina yelled and I simply chuckled. 

"What's happening?" Kyouka entered with a bag and I greeted her good morning. "Are you leaving too as well, Kuramoto-san?" She said and set down her bag. 

"Yeah, Aizawa and I have to fix things for the training camp. Let's all go together?" I suggested and they nod. "You alright being here alone, Yosano?" I asked the girl who was still eating her soup. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll go get the groceries and make dinner for the both of you when you get back." She said and stood up. "I'm using your bathroom by the way to take a bath, list is on the fridge so is marinated beef alright with the both of you?" She asked and looked at Kyouka who nod. 

"Kyouka will be back by 5 and I'll just call when I'm coming home." I said and kissed her forehead. "Be careful out there." I said and she smiled. 

"Don't worry, I got it." She said and we left the the apartment. 

[ third person ] 

"Kuramoto-san, was that your girlfriend?" Ochaco asked and Kuramoto shook his head. 

"Nope, she's just someone I really care about." He replied as he nod to the people that they passed by as they leave the building. 

"So, you like her?" Mina asked and Kyouka giggled. "Oh!? Kyouka giggled which means it's true?" She pressed on but Kuramoto didn't seem to mind. 

"No, I just really care for her as a little sister or a friend, that's all." He said as they walked up the hill to UA. "But I do have my eye for someone, but that is a secret." The teacher winked at the girls who let out sounds of disappointment. 

"Hope you get together with that person, Sensei!" Hagakure cheered and Kuramoto chuckled. 

"Alright. Go ahead to the pool, I'll inform Aizawa that you're there already. We'll probably go there when it's already 5." Kuramoto said and they separated ways. 

[ kuramoto yuuji ] 

"Aizawa, the girls are already at the pool." I said as I entered the staff room and saw Aizawa infront of Vlad. "Hey Vlad." 

He simply nod at me and I went to my desk, placing down my things then joining the both of them. 

"What did you just finish?" I asked as I eyed the papers on Aizawa's hands. 

"I just finished explaining to Vlad the quirks of the students." He said and I hummed, following through the process. "Your little outburst made an impression with the principal." He told me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Because what I said was true, but of course we can't argue against someone who has a supposedly above intelligence than normal." i said and stood back. "Anyway, what's our plan with the training camp?" I asked. 

"Well, it is a strengthening camp so basically pushing the kids to their limits and giving them more options when it comes to their quirks." Vlad explained and I pursed my lips. 

"Where are we doing this anyway?" I asked. 

"In a private property by the wild pussycats. A forest by the way." Vlad responded. 

"Guess we can use that to our advantage when it deals with the more combat and power types of quirks." I said and they nod. 

"I'm going to assign you when it deals with the power types and combat skills but don't go too far on them." AIzawa glared at me and I chuckled. 

"Don't worry, I only did that to Kyouka for the reason that she's used to it. I'm not doing those to the others, don't worry." I said and took some papers from Aizawa's grasp. 

"But what Kuramoto said the other day may seem like a possibility now that Midoriya has encountered the man which means they have plans to move again" Vlad said and I raised my eyebrows to Aizawa who simply rolled his eyes. 

"I hate to say this but," Aizawa started then looked at me. "Would you be on guard when that happens?" He asked and I smirked. 

"Why would I suddenly be on guard? What about the both of you?" I asked. 

"You will most likely be more active in night because Vlad and I need to do the extra classes at night." He replied. 

"I'm fine with that I guess." I said and looked at the both of them. "It's not like I have a choice" I continued. 

"Yeah, you don't. Good thing you're aware of that." He said. 

We continued to discuss the training camp until Vlad pointed out that it was 5 minutes till 5. 

"Let's go and remind them." Aizawa said to me and I followed suite while reading the progress report of each student in the class. 

"How's reading?" AIzawa asked me and I shrug. 

"Nothing really surprising. I kinda expected it from them if I'm going to be honest." I said as I go through the next student. "But worried about Bakugou who showed no improvement what so ever ever since he started the school year." I pointed out. 

"I noticed that too, got something that can be a reason why?" Aizawa asked and I remembered something. 

"Did you really think that someone will put a stamp on your forehead that says that you are worthy?" 

"Stop putting your feelings into this. You need to save them period, anything else beyond that has nothing to do with what you have to do." 

"Bakugou, holds grudges." I simply said and noticed how his stare went to me. "You don't need feelings or what he claims as betrayal to hinder your true goal. Run towards it without being restricted by personal feelings and grudges, that's something he clearly can't do." I finished. 

"Guess there's nothing to help him when it's something personal." He adds and I shook my head. 

"He can't help himself. That time just has to come where he realizes certain things and needs confrontation and or closure." I said and I sighed. "He'll handle it, it's Bakugou after all. If he can be smart when it deals with hero related things, he can handle something that requires himself since he himself knows himself the most." I finished. 

"For a sadist and idiot, you're pretty smart when it deals to these things." He commented and I popped a vein. 

"Hey! I'm not an idiot you know." I commented but he simply rolled his eyes at that statement. 

We then informed everyone that it's 5 already and while arguing if they should continue the match between Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya, Aizawa cut them off. 

"Alright everyone, go home and don't be outside for too late knowing what just happened." I said to them and they agreed in response. "Kyouka, head on home. Akiko needs some help preparing dinner and tell her I'll be home by 7." I said then leaving. 

The rest of the 2 hours that I have is just me planning the training camp together with Aizawa. We didn't plan much because we were going to plan more during the training camp itself. 

Yes with Aizawa only because Vlad had to leave since he was looking after another class so he had other plans for them to think off. 

Yeah two hours left with the man I kissed just a few weeks back and him acting like nothing really happened, like as if my lips and his were in a heated make out session happened and I'm here wanting to do the same thing again. 

Pick a fucking struggle. 

It was 7 in the evening and I stretched while sighing in relief. 

"Let's go?" I looked at Aizawa who simply fixed his things. I figured we're going to go and lock up again knowing it's just maybe the two of us in this plan as of now. 

I fixed my things (which were nothing much really) and followed the man silently. He must have noticed how I was so silent the entire time and questioned me for it. 

"Hmm? Oh nothing, don't worry about it." I said to him but honestly, my mind was swimming with so much thoughts. 

We were silent the whole time as we go down the hill which was something opposite of when we did the exact same thing just a few months ago. 

We reached the base of the hill and continued to walk until I stopped. I just needed to tell him this because I felt like I was going crazy if I didn't. 

Aizawa noticed this who stopped as well, being a feet or few away from me. He looked back at me and stayed silent, but I knew he was confused as to why I suddenly stopped. 

"Please don't tell me that I'm the only one going crazy because of a kiss that happened in this exact spot, exact situation and exact time that happened a few months ago. Because I am since I want to kiss you again."  I said seriously and he finally turned his whole body to me. 

"Then do it again." He simply said and I didn't hesitate to walk towards him, grab his face then plant my lips onto his to which he kissed back immediately which made me think that maybe he has also been waiting for this to happen again. 

I grabbed his face with both of my hands while he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. 

The kiss for some reason was passionate but it didn't go far like using tongue but to me, the kiss felt like everything was coming into place, like everything was clear to me now and the mind filled with countless thoughts were gone. 

And I hope it felt the same way to him. 

[ end of chapter 8 ] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 606 19
I am not good with descriptions. Characters, settings, images and Videos belong to their respective owners unless I drew or made them.
9.6K 293 2
❝𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 __ 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐭�...
53.1K 1.1K 18
basically fanfic with lots of dadzawa and some chatfic TW: abuse, suicide, sh, violence goodluck ig
212K 3K 33
You and Aizawa my love in this story theres *Drama *Smut *Sad and harsh content *DON"T READ if you have 🔞 *Has some comedie Anyways...Enjoy!!!!