THE MAFIA'S BEAUTY

Av temanguby

Likhwalethu Rosewood finds herself running in the woods having just witnessed her parent's massacre by none o... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLEASE HELP!

Chapter 33

1.1K 73 26
Av temanguby

It had been twelve hours and I had not stepped out of my room, I did not know if it was cowardice or what but I just felt as if as long as I was in my bed then nothing would touch me, felt as if I stayed here then I could just pretend as if everything was alright.

It was so quiet and peaceful here, I could cry all I wanted and no one would judge me. The moon was up in the sky big and bright lighting up the deep dark sky with the stars being seen from my window from where I slept the curtains floating away the cool breeze from the ocean sending them dancing with the waves crashing in the ocean being heard from where I lay eyes sore and swollen my body having been tucked so perfectly the warmth giving me comfort my eyes not tearing from the stars because as long as I stared at them I drifted away, disappearing just as if I did not exist, as if I seized to exist wishing nothing more at this point than to just stop breathing even if it was just for a second because if I stop breathing then maybe just maybe the pain will go away.

The room was dark yet as time went on it had become lighter and lighter to the point where it seemed as if the lights were on with my eyes seeing each and every corner. As quiet as it was my mind was the opposite, thoughts rushing around leaving me with a head splitting head ache that had my eyes screaming out for help it being so bad even my teeth seemed to be affected the ache tearing my face apart yet all that I could handle. I could handle the pain that left me pale with my hands shaking but what I could not handle was the pain that shred my insides, the pain that had my heart break over and over again.

Tom's words still played in my head along with Harley's words Klaus's face all that I saw.

Had he done this?

Had he hit the ship?

I shook my head trying not to think about it but failing my thoughts turning to a place I did not want to go to yet it was too late my heart breaking again and again the image on my father's head leaving me pale my lips trembling it seeming so unreal how they were really gone. More tears poured out feeling so alone and so broken. I would never see them again, could not even give them a proper burial in the least. I had failed them, I failed my parents. Should have fought, should have fought for them, maybe just maybe my mother would still be alive.

The sound of the door opening had my eyes snapping to the door my hand quickly grabbing the gun under my pillow holding it out ready to kill whoever dared to sneak up on me at the peak of the night. My eyes took him in as he closed the door making his way towards the bed his hand slipping and pushing back the hoodie watching it fall back revealing his face the moonlight making him look more beasty than man with his form suddenly seeming bigger or maybe my eyes were just seeing things. I sighed slipping the gun back under the pillow his eyes tracking my movement curious yet he did not say a thing and with that I turned back to my position my back to him watching the moon up in the sky the night seeming so peaceful yet it was not. There was nothing peaceful about this night.

The bed suddenly dipped under his weight hearing the shuffling of the bed covers my body suddenly pulled leaving me frozen where I lay.

What the hell was happening?

My heart was already frantically beating my eyes wide trying to figure out what he was doing my body coming in contact with his chest as he pulled me into him his arms wrapping around me the air knocked straight out of me trying to play it cool but shit fuck I was freaking out my body as rigid as an ironing board suddenly feeling so warm and safe as after a few seconds I relaxed into his embrace my eyes shutting close his scent drifting in my nostrils his touch healing every part of my body for as long as he held me everything disappeared and I could breath.

I could finally breathe the pain seeming to shy away leaving just an echo. His arms held tighter and tighter it feeling so good I felt my heart swell not knowing how much I had needed a hug, how much I had needed to just disappear in someone's embrace.

"Why do you have a gun under your pillow?" He asked his voice deep never wanting him to stop talking wanting him to just keep talking and talking till I drifted away.

"Scared," it was all I could manage my own voice harsh as if my throat had been scrapped with sandpaper my mouth dry with my lips perched.

The week had been the worst, this was getting too real and the shock was suddenly setting in on me leaving me scared of even my own shadow. With only a few guards another attack would leave us all dead and I did not want to die. My arms went around his waist grabbing my head digging more to his chest never wanting to leave, never wanting to let go.

"I got you something." His voice came my head perking up eyes locking with blood shot orbs my heart skipping a beat just staring at his blank face not giving away any emotion a smile making itself across my face wondering what it was seriously hoping it was not someone's body part because it seemed as if he was just obsessed with taking peoples body parts.

His hands slipped into the pocket of his hoodie pulling something out my eyes never leaving his hand my heart beating faster and faster shifting in his embrace to get a better view watching him as he opened his palm a necklace in his hand so beautiful.

It had a silver chain with a tiny silver heart hanging from it, something a teenager would wear yet I could not help beam as I watched him hold it up seeing that it was not really new yet I could care less. He could give me one made of papers and I would still love and treasure it till the day I die.

"Happy birthday little bird."

New hot tears shimmered in my eyes so many questions in my mind yet I could not even breath my heart beating from my throat as if wanting to escape me my hands shaking a wide smile on my face with more and more tears streaming down my cheeks his hands going around my neck locking the necklace his fingers then moving against it making sure it sat well his eyes never leaving it a ghost smile on his face.

"It was my mother's, she always had it on it being a part of her she had kept from her old life before being kidnapped. She left a diary for me when she died mentioning how she hoped that I would one day meet someone who I would want to give it to." His eyes flickered to me our eyes locking my head shaking side to side.

"I can't take it Rafael, please, I...."I did not even know what I was saying scared to even touch the necklace knowing how this meant a lot to him.

"I want you to have it. There is no one else I trust to keep it safe for me." He said his hands moving to my face grabbing my cheeks his thumb wiping away my tears our eyes not tearing from each other leaning to his touch so many emotions suddenly running through his face seeing him, seeing the real him. He was so sad, so sad my own heart ached, aching for him the pain his eyes held too much for one person to carry. It was like looking at death itself with nothing but darkness and pain leaving my body to shudder my arms going to his shoulders now wishing I could take away all his pain, wishing I could take away all the darkness that consumed him for under that mask was a man who had seen the worst of the world drowning in sorrow soon to succumb to the darkness.

"I set up an account for you, you will have a new identity. Start a new life Likhwa. I want you to be happy..."

"Stop, what are you talking about, what do you mean?"

"You are leaving."

"No!"
"No!" I shouted again shifting up his chest not believing what I was hearing my mind going crazy opening my mouth only to close it my heart shuttering panic setting in my eyes running all over his face which was now shut off again so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to say to him at this moment yet I could not a lump in my throat my heart drumming so hard with my hands shaking the words failing to escape me as if my speech had just been paralysed moving my hands trying to show him that what he was saying was bullshit.

"I am not going anywhere!" I literally screamed in his face.

I am not going anywhere!

He did not say anything, just stared at me freak out wanting him to say something, wanting him to do something to mention that he understood, to mention that he understood that I was not going anywhere.

"I am not a kid, I am not going anywhere. I chose to be here and I will stand by you until the day I draw my last breath. I will fight till the end and you can't stop me so whatever plans you made forget it."

"There is nothing to fight for little bird. I have fought so much in my life, fighting to even live, fighting to stay alive then fighting my own mind as the obsessive compulsive disorder had a field day on me and I just don't want to do this anymore."

His hands slipped cupping my face as he stared at me no emotion displayed, my heart breaking over and over again moving my head side to side new tears flooding down my cheeks.

"I don't want to fight anymore and I will not bring you down with me. You are so spirited and the world has beautiful things for you, it has to."

"You can't do this, think about your daughter, she needs you."

"She doesn't even know I exist and I would like to keep it that way!" He screamed his whole body shaking where he sat staring at me his face turning red by the minute trying so hard to keep his emotions down but failing.

"You are her father no matter what anyone says and I swear I would give anything to just see my father again. You are human Rafael, we all make mistakes but we learn and move on living our lives trying every day to make up for all that we had wronged. Do you know how my parents met?"

I stared at him my hands cupping his own face now not willing to give up. I was not going to give up on him even when the whole world seemed to have picked its target and just started shooting. He was a human too.

"My mother was an Interpol agent, she was forced to go undercover as an escort and do you know what the first thing my father did on the first night they met. He set his hounds on her before dragging her crying self-up to his room in front of all his men brutally raping and beating her. I don't think she ever forgave him but he spent every single day trying so hard to be the man she deserved and their love was something I could not even begin to describe at this point. You deserve to live just as anyone else and your daughter deserves to see and know you. Let her be the one to make the choice and not make it for her. I will not let you dive into the wolves. I will not leave you. I promise I will not leave you, if you don't want to fight for your life then fight for me because fuck I need you and I won't lose you. I will not lose you." My voice was shaky the tears making it impossible to see anything as he pulled me our foreheads leaning on each other as I held on to him as if he was my life line, holding to him as if he would disappear.

Both our bodies shaking against each other his eyes on mine so many emotions running through them having my heart skip a beat and break at the same time seeing him lost and confused, seeing him fight his battles threatening to lose. His grip on my cheek so strong it would leave a bruise but he could bruise every part of my skin and I would not care. My eyes fluttered closed his lips brushing against mine as if asking for permission, as if begging to be let in the desperation evident his touch sending a current through my body that had me unable to open my eyes something I had never felt before, something I could not even have dreamed about.

My hand moved up and down his burning cheek the feel of him enough to heal every scar in my body him being my cure, him being my drug piecing my heart back together again bit by bit.
Being with him like this felt like heaven , never wanted this to end slowly moving my lips not knowing what I was doing having never kissed anyone in my whole life yet my body seemed to know exactly what it was doing because with him everything made sense, because with him everything felt right my lips moving against his so gently feeling the scar running through his my tongue slipping through it as his hands fell down to my waist grabbing me so harshly bringing my body so close yet it did not seem close enough wanting to feel every part of him against me.

He was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted, he was pure bliss my heart exploding over and over again only for my mind to do a flip as he took charge deepening the kiss his lips moving against mine with such passion it had me melt moaning against his mouth as if I would faint meeting him with the same passion our lips glazing against each other all the emotions we all had held back for so long bursting out a tear sliding down my cheek as he took me to heaven never to come back whisking me away in his arms knowing that there was nowhere else I belonged than here with him. The world would come crushing down and I would still chose him over and over again with all that he carried for to me he was perfect with all the scars and all his broken pieces.
I was home, he was my home and I was never letting go.

Guys!!!!
Who is digging this couple because I think I just fell in love again!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

523K 4.9K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...
83.4K 5.2K 40
THE BLOODHOUNDS #5 BILLIONAIRE-MAFIA ROMANCE ASHER SERANO, 32 The leader and the person behind all the chaos caused by The Bloodhounds. People called...
1.9M 67K 49
Fiction Awards Winner 2016 in General Fiction Category Book 1 of the New York Mafia Series: Summary: What happens when an innocent and kind hearted...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...