To Fall And Conquer (It Girls...

By vousetesbeaux

Mona Lisa Clavel is a beautiful, smart, regal, and classy surgeon with a body that can pass to be one of thos... More

To Fall And Conquer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 36

48K 1.8K 705
By vousetesbeaux

Chapter 36

If I was An Artist, My Art is You

"Hep! Stop!"

Before I could even throw two pens from the trash bin of Castro, her frantic voice stopped me immediately.

I looked at her, subtly rolling my eyes. "What?"

"Can I have those instead? Wala ng tinta ang ballpen ko." She said and it doesn't look like she's saying that to stop me from doing what I was just about to do.

But of course, her genuine reason won't stop me from being a bitch.

"Go buy yourself another one." I smiled, dropping the pens on the trash bin without taking my eyes off her.

"You're a horrible bitch!" She rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Surprise!" I sarcastically said. She just made a face.

Ngumisi ako at pinagpag ang dalawa kong kamay bago ito ipinasok sa loob ng bulsa ng coat ko.

"So, how's your day, Dr. Castro?" I casually started a conversation as I casually sat on the chair in front of her desk.

"Bakit dalawang ballpen naman ngayon ang itinapon mo? Kanino 'yung isa?" She replied with another question.

"Sa kapatid ni Ciel."

The moment his name escaped from my mouth, the familiar stir on my stomach began hitting me again. We've been apart for five hours. I miss him already. And it feels good that I can finally admit to myself that I miss him, that I love him. It was all lighter compared to when I was still in denial and full of anger.

Nangunot ang noo niya. "Mega?"

I rolled my eyes upward. "Megi! Mega ka diyan. Ano siya si Sharon Cuneta?"

"I'm sorry that I don't know your sister-in-law's name!" She sarcastically said. I just made a face at her.

She eyed me for a while, as if she's waiting for what I'm going to say. And I have nothing to say!

"What?" I asked, raising my brows at her.

"You didn't make a fake gagging sound... when I said that Megi was your sister-in-law."

"Well, as much as I hate the woman, she's still Ciel's sister. They have the same blood running through their veins and my fake gagging sound won't change that." I said, shrugging.

Mas lalong lumawak ang kanyang mga mata. She even gasped, leaning on her table to go near me. She looks confused and flabbergasted at the same time.

"I'm missing something," she stated, narrowing her eyes on me. "Tell me everything! What happened in Amanpulo?" She said, slapping her palms on her desk.

I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot. I subtly cleared my throat, sitting straight up. "Ciel and I... we're doing great."

She's still eyeing me, trying to dig for more answers. I eyed her too with a grin on my face. I thought she'd give up and shrug it off but she didn't. She's persistent.

"Okay, we had sex." I said, giving up.

Her eyes widened as her face turned red. She put her palm on her mouth and screamed there.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, can you rate the level of your fragileness, ma'am?" She teased, laughing.

"Hindi ako marupok! I've been holding back for God knows how long." I said in defense. "Pero sige, mga 8.5," I added.

Castro burst into laughter. "Gaga ka talaga! Finally, your cherry has been popped! Kailan ang kasal?" Excited nitong tanong.

I frowned but there was a grin on my face. "Kasal kaagad? I don't even know what to call this thing that I have with him."

"So, ano 'yon? One night stand lang gano'n? Tikiman with no label?" She asked, a bit confused.

I gave her a ridiculous stare. "Hindi naman, Castro. Grabe ka. Sadyang hindi pa namin napag-uusapan kasi dalawang araw pa lang simula nung magkaayos kami. Tingnan mo, nasa trabaho na naman siya. One week kaming hindi magkikita." I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "Sus. Mamaya pala kabi-kabilaan 'yang chinu-chukchak ni Ciel, ah. Piloto pa naman 'yon at napapaligiran ng mga flight attendants."

"Napaka nega mo today, Castro! Nag-away ba kayo ng asawa mo o bwisit ka na naman sa anak mo?" Nakairap kong sabi sa kanya.

"Hindi naman, hoy! Nag-aalala lang ako sa'yo. Mamaya magalit ka na naman sa mundo at hindi lang ballpen ang itapon mo." Aniya at natawa pa nang bahagya.

Natawa na lang din ako. "Para namang hindi mo kilala si Ciel... You know how mature and passionate he was as a person. He admitted to me the other night that he's been into casual hook ups noong hindi pa kami nagkikita but now that we're good, I trust and I know that it would be just me."

"Kunsabagay. Alagang Wynona Clavel ka pala. Pwede mo nang i-apply kay Ciel mga turo ng nanay mo." She giggled.

"Gaga ka!"

Before I could even respond, I felt my phone vibrated through the pocket of my scrubs.

I've received a text message from an unknown number.

Kunot noo kong binasa ang message niya.

Unknown number:

Good day, Dra. Clavel! You gave this number to me last month so that I could contact you whenever something happens to my puncture wound. But I wasn't texting you to inform you about any infections because my wound was healed now.

A smile formed on my lips as my whole face lightened up after reading his first text. Damn!

Unknown number:

I'm texting you because I fucking miss you already and I can't stop thinking about anything else but you... and how it feels to be inside you again. I wish you're thinking of me too. Have a nice day, Doc!

-Capt. CDA III

I bit my bottom lip to hide my wide smile as I type a reply for him.

Me:

Thank you for informing me. And yeah, I can assure that I'm thinking of you too... and how it would feel if you're inside me again.

I shove my phone back inside my pocket after sending him my text, or sext, or whatever. I lifted my hand, looking at my wrist watch with a smile on my face.

Great. I still got some time.

I stood up from where I was seated. "I have to go." Nakangisi kong paalam kay Castro.

"Where are you going?"

"To my gynecologist." I said before finally going out of her clinic. If Ciel and I are going to have a lot of sex in the future, we should keep it safe. And I also want to be considerate even though he's good at pulling out, it must have been hard for him to do it.

I immediately rode the elevator to the ground floor and when I was about to go to where I parked my car, I paused when I saw Lola Sarah and her daughter going inside the van.

Kakaconfine lang niya ulit dito three days ago and now she's discharged again. We found another alternative so that Lola Sarah could undergo the operation but sadly, she's still refusing to accept the operation... and this time it's because of the lack of money.

When the van was finally closed, I saw De la Mora and it looked like the he's about to run after them. I rolled my eyes, pushing a deep sigh as I was about to stop him but before I could do so a nurse who was shorter than him grabbed him by the wrist, stopping him from what he's about to do.

It was Megi.

De la Mora snapped his head towards Megi's direction and he was quite taken aback when he saw her.

Megi didn't say anything. She just stared at De la Mora intently before firmly shaking her head without taking her eyes off him.

De la Mora's jaw clenched, staring back at her.

Nag-iwas ako nang tingin at itinuloy na lamang ang paglalakad ko papunta sa kotse ko.

I can see that Dr. De la Mora is gonna be a great surgeon. He would go places. But the problem is he easily gets driven by his emotions. He may have a smart mouth and a hard head but his heart is fragile.

And it shouldn't be like that. If you decide to be a person of medicine, you should always be the one who gets to control your emotions and not the other way around.

Your heart must be a strong as a steel because if it's fragile, it would get easily broken by the sight of numerous people dying before your eyes, it would be shattered upon hearing those desperate cries of the relatives who just lost their loved ones, and it would be crushed into powder as you watch patients refuse the treatment because of the lack of money.

You know, sometimes the disease itself doesn't kill the patient, it's the poverty.

Imagine seeing someone who has a great survival rate but she couldn't undergo the operation kasi walang pera. Talagang hindi mo kakayanin ang mga ganitong senaryo kung mahina ang puso at emosyon mo. Mauuna ka pang iiyak para sa mga pasyente mo.

"Good morning, Mona! Napadalaw ka?" Masiglang bati sa akin ng assistant ni Mommy. She's been my Mom's assistant since time immemorial.

Napaka-loyal. Siya parati ang bumibili ng meryenda ko sa tuwing nag s-stay ako dito sa clinic ni Mommy noon. She would set the TV on Cartoon Network and endure watching Tom and Jerry with me as my Mom checks her patients up inside her clinic.

"Magpapa consult ako Ate," nakangisi kong sabi sa kanya.

Nangunot ang kanyang noo. "Buntis ka?"

I laughed a little. "Hindi," was my curt reply. "May pasyente?" I asked her, eyeing the closed door.

Umiling siya. "Kakaalis lang..." she said, still eyeing me in a bit confusion and curiosity.

I smiled at her once more. "Salamat, Ate." I said before turning my back at her to knock three times on my Mom's door.

Pumasok ako sa clinic niya. She was currently scanning some papers again, sitting on her desk looking so beautiful and sophisticated with the white coat she's wearing and that expensive dress under her coat.

She tilted up towards my direction. Her face lightened up the moment she saw me. I was still standing on the door with a sheepish smile on my face.

"Hello, darling. I'm so glad to see you! But what brings you here?" She said, still smiling.

"Well, I need to ask you for some consultation." I said, smiling sheepishly. Fuck! This is so awkward.

She slowly removed her specs, looking at me with her mouth quite agape. "Consultation about what?"

"About what are the safest and most effective birth control pills to use for first timers like me," I said.

She gasped. "You're about to have sex?" She asked, still amused.

"I already had sex." I admitted, pursing my lips together, feeling my cheeks flushing.

"With whom?"

"My pilot. Ciel Alfieri." I bit my bottom lip hard.

She smiled, a wide one.

"Honey, sit the fuck down and tell Mommy everything." She said, still smiling as she maneuvers her hand towards the chair in front of her desk.

And so I sat on the chair and like an obedient child, I told her about everything. But I left some details out. She doesn't have to know that Ciel and I had sex on the lounger, on his bed last night, and on his bathroom just when we're about to get ready for work just six hours ago.

--

I run my fingers through my hair and as I fix my bangs while I was making my way to the Starbucks near the hospital. I just finished two of my surgeries, I have another one after a few hours and then another one so I decided to have a coffee break first.

I pulled my phone out from the pocket of my scrubs as I made my way to Starbucks.

I have one message from Ciel. It was sent two minutes ago.

Ciel:

How's my hot surgeon doing?

I smiled at his text and at the same time I wanted to groan. I haven't seen him in six days! Kunsabagay, isang araw na lang at uuwi na siya. I just can't wait! I miss him everyday.

Me:

Finished two surgeries. I still have two left. And now I'm on my way to Starbucks for a coffee break. How's my hot damn pilot doing?

After hitting the send button, three ellipses appeared in no time. Ang bilis talaga niyang magreply.

Ciel:

Nothing much. Enjoy your coffee break, hot surgeon!

I didn't reply. I just put my phone back inside the pocket of my scrubs before entering the cafe, there were few people inside, I even saw a colleague with another colleague. The aroma of coffee starts invading my nostrils, waking all my senses. Ugh. I'm so in love with coffee!

"Good afternoon, Doc!" The barrista greeted me with a sweet smile. "Same pa rin ba, dok? Caffé Mocha?"

"I'll have the Caramel Macchiato today. Tall please," I said and when I was about to hand him a five hundred peso bill, a veiny arm that's holding a one thousand peso bill appeared, interrupting my payment.

"I'll pay for the gorgeous doctor's coffee," a familiar deep smoky voice said, making all the pulse I have in my body beat ten times fast.

I immediately turn around to face the man and then I saw my man, standing in front of me looking so oozing hot in his pilot uniform with a boyish grin plastered on his lips, giving me a glimpse of that irresistible dimple again after not seeing it for six days.

"Ciel!" I exclaimed, almost jumping on him to give him my tightest hug. I rested my cheek on his chest, allowing myself to inhale his divine scent as I feel him wrap an arm around my back.

Now I understand why my Mom and Dad couldn't keep their hands off to each other once they're both at home. I get all the sickeningly sweet lovey dovey in front of me and the maids now.

Gano'n pala talaga kapag matagal kayong hindi nagkikita, wala ka nang pakialam kung sino pa ang nasa harapan mo basta mayakap mo lang siya.

"Miss you." He whispered in my ear, making me melt. Damn!

"Me too." I said, hugging him tight.

"Galing kang airport?" I asked, giving his face a quick glance.

"Hmm." He said, nodding his head. Napangiti ako. Wow. Ako kaagad ang pinuntahan niya, ni hindi na siya umuwi para magbihis.

I didn't let go of him, he didn't let go of me too as he makes transaction to the barrista behind my back.

"Here," I heard him say. "And can you give me a Strawberry Acai and a slice of New York cheesecake and Sinless chocolate cake, please. Thank you." He politely said without breaking away from me.

"Sige po, sir. Ano pong pangalan?"

"Ciel."

When he finished ordering, nagbaba siya nang tingin sa akin at hinaplos ang buhok ko.

"Come on, let's go find a table." He whispered on my ear before pressing his lips on the top of my head, giving me a quick peck.

That's the only time that I broke away from him. His arm slid down my waist, holding me there as we make our way to the table near the glasswall. He made me sit first and then he sat in front of me after.

"Akala ko ba seven days kang mawawala?" I asked him, still smiling.

"I lied. Six days lang. I wanted to surprise you." He smiled.

"That's the only lie that I can accept." I said, rolling my eyes at him. I was still smiling though. Love can really make people look like idiots. Argh.

"Of course," he said, pressing the side of his feet on the side of mine, pushing them together so that he could cage them in.

I smiled at what he did, staring at him like he's the most beautiful art in a museum. Because he was. He was a living art that I will never get tired of staring at. Him in his pilot uniform, smiling at me, showing that irresistible dimple as those deep brown eyes melt me with every gaze, and of course, his cutted short curls. Those hot as fuck curls.

He's such a to die for. If I was just an artist, I would paint him in any style that I can, or write a 430 page book about him, or compose an album with 13 songs that were all about him. That's how beautiful he is. That's how drawn I am to him.

"What time are you getting off for work?"

"I'm until nine and I can't stay longer here. I have a surgery in about an hour." I told him with a quite disappointment in my tone.

He held my hand on the table. "It's okay. I understand. I can wait." He said, giving me reassuring smile.

I nodded my head, faintly smiling at him. "Kumain ka mamaya, ha? H'wag fastfood! I still have left over food inside the fridge. Just put it on the microwave. You have my spare key naman, 'di ba?" Bilin ko sa kanya.

Parati ko nang dinadagdagan ang luto ko ngayon. Puro kasi fastfood ang kinakain niya dahil hindi siya marunong magluto.

He grinned. "I have such a caring girlfriend. What did I do to deserve you?"

My heart skipped a beat the moment he addressed me as his girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend now? I wanted to stand up on top of this table, holding a megaphone to brag with these five people inside that I'm this hot airline pilot's girlfriend. I'm Ciel Alfieri's girlfriend! Did you hear that?

I subtly cleared my throat, composing myself. "Girlfriend kaagad? We just had sex a few times tapos girlfriend mo na ako kaagad?" I teased him.

He raised a brow, giving me a salacious grin. "Ah, dapat ba marami? Then I think you should get your ass home early so that I could take you fifteen times and then we're official." He teased, stroking my ankles using his leather shoes under this table.

"Fifteen is too much!" I said, laughing. May ilalabas pa ba siya no'n?

"How about ten?" He smirked.

"Baliw!"

"I'm kidding... pero pwede naman kung gusto mo." He said, giving me a wink after.

I just shook my head, rolling my eyes at him. "What a hot flirt..."

He squeezed my hand. "When is your day off?" He suddenly asked.

"This Wednesday."

"Great. I'll inform Dad." He said, making my eyes grow wide.

"W-What?"

"I already mentioned you to him. He said he wants to meet you. Even my Mom. But in my Mom's part, that would be quite tough since she's in Frisco... But we'll figure out a way so you can meet her, or she'll figure out a way so she can meet you." He said, shrugging as if he was just talking about how he had pizza for lunch. Damn! We're talking about his parents here!

"It's your parents... that you want me to meet. Is that really necessary? " I said, quite nervous. The last one was a stupid question. Of course, it's necessary, Mona! Gaga ka!

"You're my girlfriend. Of course they have to meet you because what if you're a murderer and you murder their handsome son?" He joked. "Or what if you're a gold digger and you ask for all of my money and properties? I don't mind, though. Take all of them." He added, grinning more wider.

"Ciel naman, eh!" I frowned, slapping his hand using my free hand. "Kinakabahan na nga ako dito puro ka pa kalokohan!" I hissed.

A short throaty laugh escaped from his mouth as he held my hand, bringing it into his mouth. "Bakit ka kakabahan? You're the kind of woman that every parent would want for their son. I'm sure they'll love you."

"Your sister hates me." I said.

Natawa siya. "I don't know if I can do something about that because she's as hard headed as you."

"It's okay. I hate her too." I offered.

Mas lalo naman siyang natawa at napailing. Akala yata nito nagbibiro ako! I really hate his sister, FYI.

Before he could even respond, the barrista called me and him. Pero siya na lang ang nagpresintang kukuha ng mga order namin.

We finished the cakes as fast as we can because I'm really running out of time. One hour is just too quick to pass these past few days.

But I can't help but to wonder how his mouth tastes like after eating that New York cheesecake and his strawberry drink. I bet he tastes like strawberry.

"What?" He asked, after taking a sip of his drink. I'm so jealous with the metal straw.

"Nothing." I smiled, resuming to finish my dessert. My eyes darted on his phone on the table the moment it lit up.

My eyes widened when I saw his wallpaper. It was me and him. Iyong picture na kinuha namin sa Amanpulo. I was kissing him on the cheek and he was smiling so handsomely, showing the dimple. Mukhang hindi niya napansin na nakita ko dahil tuloy-tuloy lang niyang kinuha ang phone niya para replyan ang kung sino mang nagtext sa kanya.

"It's Ian," he informs me as he types for a reply.

"What did he say?" I ask, biting by bottom lip to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot. I just can't move on with his lockscreen.

"He's asking me if I'm free on Wednesday. I'm saying no. Because you're we're going to meet my Dad and my sister." He said, still typing.

"Okay. Okay." I said, quite laughing as I take a sip of my drink. Hindi na talaga siya mapipigilan.

Hindi ko na tinapos ang dessert ko but Ciel said he'd walk me to the hospital before he go.

"I'm here. Thanks for the treat, Captain. I'll see you when I get home." I told him, smiling. He gave me faint smile, wrapping his arm around my back so that he could pull me towards him.

"I'll see you... Go save a lot of lives today, baby." He whispered, pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"And you take care of yourself," he added before giving me a quick peck on the lips. He tastes like strawberry, indeed. I wish I could kiss him for more hours but I couldn't. I have to go.

"Kuya Third? Dr. Clavel?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.7K 42
Dalawang milyong barya ang kailangan niyang ipunin para mabawi ang nakasanglang lupain ng kanyang mga ninuno. Magtatagumpay ba siya kung ang bawat...
3.4M 94.8K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
9.2K 325 28
JIRAANAN SERIES #1 The Jiraanan family believed that no one could have the courage to break the Family's culture. Not until Atlas fell in-love. "Weal...
9.4M 262K 64
✪ TAMED • WRITTEN IN TAGLISH • SAPPHIC ROMANCE Zamantha Karssen Abvelino is a sponsored student, concealing her talent and struggling with a deflated...