Fangirl 4 | Liskook

Por Anndeukie

"Terpsichore" - goddess of dance and chord. How is a Fangirl named Lalisa Manoban related to Terpsichore? Más

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue

14.

4.4K 176 102
Por Anndeukie

~ 🐱 ~

Days have been passed. Jungkook and I always do our practice in midnight, we also became closer and you know what he also became more flirt. He always want to stay with me, he always give me his sweet hugs and kisses, every morning he always cook some breakfast for the both of us and what makes me fall even more is every time we part our ways or bid our goodbyes he would always say

"Goodnight, My Lalisa. I love you."

"Sleep early okay? Stop forcing yourself, take your rest. Gotta go now, love you."

"Bye! Goodnight, Baby! Sleep well, Saranghaeyo!"

Damn, my heart. Can I still take this? No matter how much I love him, I can't still avoid thinking negative thoughts. You know he's an Kpop Idol, like what he said he was always busy with full schedule. What will happen when we go back to Korea? Everything will go back to normal just Fangirl and Idol relationship again? Yes, I love him. I love him more than he loves me but I am still doubting his love for me.

What if he's only bored and decided to play with my heart?

What if he doesn't really love me and he only wants my body for his own happiness?

What if-- aish. I should stop and just look on the bright side. If this is only temporary then I am going to enjoy this till we part our ways. I know that when we go back to Korea he'll forget about me. So, yeah I'll cherish this short time being with him even though it will only hurt me in the end. Life is really unfair, especially when you're inlove.

Today is Tuesday and this is the last day of our practice with Bangtan because their concert will start tomorrow. I guess I won't be able to stay with Jungkook for two days. He would be very tired because of their concert and that's for sure. I am now fixing my hair in front of the mirror when I heard my door opens.

Okay, I already know who's that.

"Hey Baby..." A pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Take care on your way to the building huh?" He pulled me closer that made my back meet his well toned abs and chest.

"Yes, I will." I faced him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave me his cute bunny smile before he stole a peck on my lips.

"See you later?" He asked while staring directly in my eyes. I nodded before hugging me. I don't know. But thinking of him going back to Korea makes me miss him that fast. It makes me want to hug and cuddle with him all day. I buried my face on his neck, sniffing his manly scent that I've always love.

We stayed like that for a while before Jungkook and I left my hotel room. He go back to their room since their practice will start on ten while me I start heading on the same building where our Dance Practice Room is.

"Hey, Pranpriya! How the hell did you that?!" Bambam greeted me with that.

"I did what?" I asked confused as I put down my backpack on the couch. I wait for his answer while I tied my hair into a ponytail. Well this is the first time I tied my hair.

"How did you learn your dance--"

Bambam didn't talk after that, what's going on? He haven't finished talking too. It made me confused and curious at the same time that's why I turned around to face him and I saw his jaw dropped with an amused expression.

"Yah! What happened?!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Woah! I didn't know you would look this pretty with your hair tied up, Lalice!" He was amazed.

"Yeah, whatever. Continue on what you are talking about." I said while doing some stretching.

"Ahhh, I was asking you on how did you learn all of the four different dance performance that fast." He said. I don't know but it suddenly made made blush, especially when I remember my midnight practice with Jungkook. He helped me a lot whenever I struggle to the other parts.

I didn't answer him, I just shrugged my shoulders before I played my last dance performance. Bambam is right I have finished practicing all of my four different dance performance and this is the last one. My three dance performance are solo and two of them are partnered with Bambam. Well, I also didn't expect that I can learned all of them that fast.

Bambam and I start practicing the last choreography till we heard some loud voices came. "Annyeong! We're here again. Goodmorning!" That's definitely Jin oppa's voice.

"Goodmorning!" Bambam greeted back as he dried his sweat with the face towel on his right hand.

"Woah! Lisa-yah, you look pretty with your hair tied up!" Hoseok oppa said that made smile at him. The rest of the Bangtan also noticed my hair.

Do I really look pretty with my hair tied up into a ponytail?

"Hey, somebody go out and fetch Kookie. Aish, that maknae of us is so stubborn." Namjoon oppa said that made look at their direction. I bowed down to them with a smile. And there is no sign of Jungkook.

"What do you think is the reason why Jungkook keep leaving our hotel room?" I heard Jimin oppa asked that made me stiffened.

"He always reason out that he is going somewhere but he would come back very late. Hmmm that's very odd." Yoongi oppa said and that is also when Jungkook entered the dance practice room. He looks very sleepy and it's cute.

I looked away when I feel myself smiling over his cuteness.

"Do you think our maknae are... Meeting someone?" Oh shit, wrong move. I shouldn't have turned around when Jimin oppa said that because they are all looking at me. Wait! Don't tell me they are suspecting me meeting their maknae?!

"Yeah, I think so too." Bambam secretly glance at me.

Oh fuck, we are doomed. Bambam already know, aish. He's really my childhood bestfriend huh?

"Don't you think so too, Lisa?" Yoongi oppa asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yah! Stop it hyungs. Y'all making My Baby, shy." Jungkook grinned that made me dropped my jaw, so as the others.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

*

"Okay, that's enough. Stop teasing them, Lisa is now already red like tomato." Namjoon oppa said while he was still laughing a bit. Tss. Stop your face but you keep laughing hmp!

Ever since Jungkook revealed that, we kept receiving a lot of tease from them. I can't focus on my practice because of them. Aish.

"You know what, Lisa. We already know." Taehyung oppa said that made me look at him confused.

"We saw you going out of Jungkook's black lamborghini. So we are staying on the same hotel huh?"

Sighed. Okay, they already know. But I was still embarrassed. Because what if they thought of me as a desperate and whore Fangirl. That also bother me, what if they didn't like me for their one and only golden maknae? Like duh, I am only Jungkook's Fangirl and thinking of Idol and Fangirl relationship is probably 50-80% impossible.

"Don't worry, Lisa. We got you." That made me look at Namjoon oppa. He was smiling at me when he tapped my shoulders. Did he just read my mind?

"Yeah, we're here to support you both!" Hoseok oppa assured me with his smile.

"Take care of our stupid maknae huh?" Jin oppa said that made us all laugh.

Is this for real? They really accept me for their maknae? I looked down, I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. I can't believe this really happening.

"I love you and I'm still waiting for your answer, Baby." I shivered when Jungkook whispered that on my ears. No one notice it because they are all busy eating since it's our lunch break.

"Why don't you go on our concert tomorrow and on Thursday, Lisa? Go support our maknae. I bet he will do good on our performance when you come." Namjoon oppa said before he signaled Jimin oppa.

"Here, bring Bambam with you. We need our hyper Kookie tomorrow till Thursday so please come, don't worry you're in the very front, right infront of the stage." He smiled at me, I shyly accepted it before I bowed down.

"Thank you, oppa. I'll think about it." I said as I gave them my sweetest smile.

After that they continued teasing us. Jungkook didn't bother because he was already clinging on me. He was hugging me from my back. We just listen to their jokes and stories that made us all laugh.

"Hey, Taehyung-ah. I heard Sowon like you." Jin oppa teased.

"Nah, not my type." I laughed how Taehyung oppa made an disgust face after saying that. "I like girls who looks cold outside but inside she's sweet. I also like girls with sexy figure you know, and I love it when we both--"

"Hi, Good afternoon. Is Lisa Manoban in here?"

Wait... Don't tell me...

I slowly looked at the door, smile automatically forms in my lips. "Jennie unnie!!" I stand up and run to hug her. "Hi unnie! How are you?" I asked as I held her shoulders.

"I'm fine, Lisa." Jennie unnie smiled at me before she look at Bangtan. "I'm sorry if I have disturbed you all." Unnie bowed down at them.

"Ahhh hehe. No, it's okay. You didn't disturbed us, please continue." I heard Hoseok oppa said. Waving his both hands as a sign of no.

"But I think you have disturbed someone..." Jennie unnie didn't heard that because Hoseok oppa said that in his low voice, enough for us to hear.

I was curious so I look at them and I found the one person who keep staring at my unnie. Aigoo. Don't tell me he also love at first sight on my unnie?

"And I love it when we both look good on each other..." I heard Taehyung oppa continued his unfinished sentence awhile ago.

~ Anndeukie ~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.3K 349 28
"I like you" "Where are you going? I said I like you" "You are very thick skinned lalisa" This is the story where the great Royal Maknae 'LALISA MANO...
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
3.4K 101 13
Lalisa Manoban was sent on a mission to kill 4 blood thirsted hungry young men who seeks pleasure on blonde girls then kills them mercilessly. One da...
60.4K 2.2K 16
A 25 year old lady named Lisa manoban who's a known popular dancer of south korea and thailand,and her religious sister Rose anne manoban who wants t...