Who's that Girl? (Sidnaaz)

By tanyasethi27

Shehnaaz, a twenty-four year old girl from Punjab, arrives in Mumbai to live her dreams and aim at her aspira... More

Punjab
Shopping and Packing
#Airportdiaries
Misunderstanding
Ice cream
Breakfast
Disappointment
Friends
First day of work
Premiere Night
Ignorance
Confusion
Movie together
Marine Drive
Viral Picture
Sorry
Spending Time Together
Aarti's Plan
Aarti got exposed
Family Dinner
Early Morning Announcement
Let's Talk!
Preparations for Outdoor Shoot
Rashmi's Tactics
Dilemma
Kalsang
Buddha Temple
Different Feelings
Jealous Shukla Ji
First Patch Up
Happiness
Mussoorie -Part 1
Announcement
Mussorrie -Part 2
Last day in Dehradun
Your Suggestions???????

Mussoorie - Part 3

1.9K 177 29
By tanyasethi27

Next stop was the ropeway to Gun Hill point. She had been to this place almost 8 years ago with her parents. That time too she got that weird feeling inside her stomach while the cable car was moving upwards or downwards. But that time she had her family around and they understood her fear. This time she took upon herself to sit inside this tiny car which is supported just on a cable. She did not want Siddharth to know about this fear. She tried to act cool but Siddharth can read even the smallest change in her expression. It was easy for him to read that nervousness before entering the cable car but he chose not to say anything and simple held her hand while entering inside.

That nervousness that fear was already gone from her face and she smiled. One family accompanied them in the cable car. They also started adoring the "just friends cum couple" who were not letting a single go by without holding each other.

Shehnaaz was enjoying how Siddharth was holding her hand and keeping her close also distracting her with his talks. Deep inside she was feeling scary again but upon landing at the Hill point she felt really dissapointed. She had a faint memory about this place but not so boring and dull that it has become presently. All four sides have being occupied by a number of useless shops- ranging from handicraft shops to food and photo shops which were taking double the money from the tourists just because of its high altitude location.

The play activity was arranged in the middle of the area for kids which too was mundane and out of order. They found a telescope viewing point whose location and the route was kind of hidden from general public it seemed. At least they could have put up a directional signage for this point was what he suggested the owner.

There were clouds all around-due to which there was zero visibility to the view below the point. After few minutes the cloud started moving and then they realised the beauty of this point. It was a spectacular view of the tiny colourful houses below and the moving cable car. They have no words to describe their feeling at that moment. Both of them got some stunning clicks which was sufficient for them to get down back to the mall road.

All throughout their journey towards Mussoorie from Dehradun Siddharth was noticing this huge poster of 'Wax Museum'. This got him curious and he started searching for its location, timings and ticket information. He found out it was a new addition inside the old Company Garden which was around 5 km from their current location. Siddharth asked Shehnaaz to go there by car but Shehnaaz wanted to enjoy rickshaw ride. So they took a rickshaw for taking them there, waiting for an hour and returning back to the same location.

When they entered inside this wax museum Siddharth appreciated the attempt of creating one. There were wax statues of Mahatma Gandhi, Princess Diana, Pit-bull, Jawaharalal Nehru, Parveen Bobby, Benazir Bhutto, Michael Jackson and the one of Jack and Rose too from the movie 'Titanic'.

The weather was pleasant and therefore they could enjoy the garden but not the wax museum. They clicked some good pictures and moved on with their journey.

While returning back the rickshaw pulling person cum tour guide informed them about this beautiful cluster of white buildings which was the training academy for IAS. No, doubt they were given VIP treatments that was evident from outside. What a lovely place to receive training.

By the time they reached back to their previous location they were hungry already. Siddharth asked "Where should we go next? Do you have anything in mind or should I search something?"

Shehnaaz : What do you want to have? Lets decide accordingly.

Siddharth : Coffee with something to munch.

Shehnaaz : I have gone to many good places here but lets search and find some new place.

Siddharth found out this amazing place called ' Cafe de Tavren'. It has a formal dining space on first floor and a romantic cozy space on ground floor with a balcony like view towards the street. The exterior facade was itself quite inviting. The place seemed friendly and perfect.

They chose a secluded yet brightly lit space from where they could see all the happenings inside the cafe as well as on the street. Coffee there was marvellous and very well presented.

Siddharth : Damn why could not I try a lot of cuisines from their menu.

Shehnaaz : We should go to other cafes and restaurants and try one dish at each place just for the sake of enjoying and living the ambiance.

Siddharth : I aver with you. But don't you think ambience here is so perfect to sit for longer period of time.

Shehnaaz : Don't worry we will find another beautiful place.

It was about 8:30 pm when they left this place. They were enjoying each other's company much more than expected and the weather too. The streets were still full of people and other travelers.

So, it was getting dark and they had to visit this last place. Shehnaaz was full upto the brim but she could not forget how badly Siddharth wanted to go to Kalsang. They made their way towards the restaurant.

Siddharth : What's next? We have covered a lot today.

Shehnaaz : Somewhere special.

Siddharth : What is that now? I am already excited about it.

Shehnaaz : Follow me baby.

Siddharth followed her in excitement and there it was at the right most corner. The Kalsang - it was on number one position for must visit places in Mussoorie.

Upon entry they realized there was no other place left except a six seater table on the first floor. They occupied that table and ordered a Thupka - a Tibetan noodle soup. The wait for their order was quite pleasant. Since the entire ambiance inside the restaurant was an intro to the Tibetan world- low dim red lights, Chinese lanterns, Chinese or Tibetan music and their happy mood..:). Just perfect for both of them to get lost in each other yet again. They talked about how beautifully they have spent their day.

The thupka came out to be wonderful as expected. Siddharth noticed people who have visited this place have written some words or sentences on a piece of a napkin which was kept on the table covered with a glass sheet. So, in honour of this tradition he too wrote some lines and handed to the waiter before leaving this wonderful place.

They ended the trip with this last destination. They walked back to the Gandhi Chowk where the car was parked. It was on the other side of the mall road. Siddharth realised even though with time the place has become crowded with lots of traffic and sound pollution but it somehow managed to retain its charm and glamour.

Siddharth believed that every time you visit any place on a hilly area you will rediscover yourself and the place again and again. But this time he discovered something else as well. He realised how well they have bonded in this short span of time and how much attached they both are to each other. This trip has discovered them - "Sidnaaz"

Earlier this place was special just to Shehnaaz. However it is even more special to both of them now.

Both of them were tired but smiling continuously on return journey because of the experience and enjoying each other's company.

Ending this Mussoorie trip with these beautiful lines :

"Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I have found
Is too good to be true
Standing here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that
I am feeling for you" – Jefferson Startship

How is this part?

Specially I want to hear from those jo kehte hain I dont write long chapters.

At times its not about the length of chapters its about the feel.

I enjoyed writing Mussoorie trip. Let me know if you liked it too.

Thanks for all your love ❤️

Happy Reading!!

Stay Safe everyone 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 21.7K 86
A girl who have a dream to become an IPS officer. From her childhood she lived that dream and she can do anything to fulfill her dream. This story s...
30.6K 5.4K 23
This is the second book in continuation of my previous book Kailash. Please read the first one to connect with the characters and storyline in this b...
30.2K 2.3K 18
TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVE IN DESTINY 🌷🌷🌷 ADITYA MALHOTRA,26 years old. CEO of MALHOTRA companies. Aditya is a very bol...
489K 29.1K 39
A story featuring SidNaaz where Sidharth Shukla is the topmost criminal lawyer of the country. He is ruthless and defeat is unknown to him. Shehnaz...