Earth Mode ON// ARMY FanFicti...

By BTS_1Derland

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry... More

Earth Mode ON: INTRO
Earth Mode ON: ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWO
Earth Mode ON: THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIVE
Earth Mode ON: SIX
Earth Mode ON: SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: NINE
Earth Mode ON: TEN
Earth Mode ON: ELEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWELVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FIFTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SIXTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SEVENTEEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN
Earth Mode ON: NINETEEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY-ONE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY
CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION
Earth Mode ON: CREDITS
EARTH MODE ON: REWRITTEN

Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR

127 20 67
By BTS_1Derland

"Get inside quickly! We have to seal the tent!" The soldiers shouted at the newcomers, making shivers run down my spine.

What about the others? What if more injured people show up after the tents are sealed off? Why do they have to stay outside during the storm? It isn't fair.

I took a bite from my sandwich as I observed my surroundings. Word started getting around to why the camp was being sealed, and so the chaos that was first created started ceasing; however, there were some people who decided that they wanted to give the soldiers a piece of their mind and went about arguing with them over how it isn't fair to lock people out the camp just because of a snowstorm. They weren't wrong, but I just knew that arguing with the soldiers over this matter was only making everything worse because it wasn't their decision to make in the first place. The poor lads were just getting their jobs done.

I watched as a line of soldiers formed in front of the entrance. They were holding their rifles against their chests, most probably hoping that they wouldn't have to use it on anyone. The rest of the men were working on the PVC sheets. I didn't know how they were going to hold it in place, but at least they were trying. Plus, the sheets seemed like they were made of thick plastic, so they should hold on pretty well.

The nurses have already passed around the blankets, so now we were just waiting for the jackets. Namjoon helped me wrap the blanket around my shoulders and I kept it in place by holding it tight against my chest. The blanket helped me feel a bit warmer than I originally was, but I knew that if I wore a jacket too then I would feel even warmer, so I was excited about receiving one. Namjoon received a blanket too, and he wrapped it around himself the same way he wrapped mine around me.

"Namjoon," I called out, so he immediately diverted his attention from the working soldiers to me.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Do you think Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok are doing alright?" I asked him, and he nodded without second thoughts..

"I'm sure they are. What I'm worried about now is Jimin. It has been nearly a week now, and he didn't wake up yet. The nurses are still assuring us of his well being, but I don't think anything would make us feel better for sure except his consciousness," He said and I pursed my lips at what he said.

"What about Jungkook?" I asked him and he shook his head at me.

"None of us have spotted him yet," He replied, so I looked down in disappointment. I wanted to tell Namjoon about that familiar guy too. I was never capable of making out his features, mainly because I never got a good look at his face. Namjoon noticed that I was suddenly deep in thought, so he tapped my shoulder gently.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me, eyebrows knitted in concern.

"N-Namjoon. There is something I want to tell you," I stuttered, making him even more concerned.

He shifted his chair closer to my bed and knitted his eyebrows even more.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Back when we were in the car, I saw a very familiar guy in the back of the truck. When you took me to the cafeteria the day we were looking for Jungkook, I saw him again, but I haven't seen him ever since then. I can't stop thinking about it, but do you think that perhaps this guy is-" I said, but got interrupted by Namjoon.

"Yoongi hyung?" He said and I nodded at him.

He let out a deep breath before straightening his posture.

"If you have seen him twice, then it might be him. If you are saying that Yoongi hyung might be in the camp too then that is good news, but the bad news is that we don't know for sure whether or not he is in this exact tent or in the other one and in this case, there is nothing we can do now. The tents are getting sealed off. We won't be capable of entering the other tent," He said.

"There must be a way though. I've written both their names on the clipboard, but, Jungkook didn't seem injured, so I don't know if his name is registered anywhere, and Yoongi, well, there seemed to be a couple of deep scratches here and there, but I don't know if his name was registered either. But, I don't think it would hurt if we ask some nurses around here, right?" I suggested and he nodded.

"Alright. Let's not waste any more time. If there is a chance that they both might be here, then we have to find them no matter what," He said before standing up and holding out a hand to me.

"Let's do this.... together... if not as Namjoon and Seo Yeon, then as Bangtan and ARMY," He said with a smile, and it made my heart beat faster. The way he put that sentence shook something in me, and his newly developed determination did too. He was doing his job as the leader and I was going my job as an ARMY so I don't know how this won't work out. It always did. Whenever we faced problems, both parties did what they had to do and everything turned out just fine, and that is why I had a huge hope this time, because I knew that once Namjoon is determined to do something, it gets done no matter what.

I let out a wide smile and held his hand," Let's do this, as both Namjoon and Seo Yeon, and Bangtan and ARMY."

He smiled really wide at me as I helped myself onto my feet, using his arm for support.

"Come on," He said and was going to hold my arm the way he normally did to help me walk but I refused to let him hold me.

"It's alright. I got this," I said and tried to stand on both of my legs. It hurt the same way it did when I started my first physical therapy session, but I tried to endure it for the sake of finding Jungkook and the familiar guy who we assumed to be Yoongi.

"You're doing great," Namjoon encouraged me after seeing me walk for a bit.

"Thanks," I replied back with a smile, not allowing my eyes to leave the floor.

We walked around the camp, and asked every nurse we could get our hands on. There was a supplies room at the very end of our tent, so we decided to leave that to the very end. None of the nurses working in our tent knew anything about Jungkook or even Yoongi. It crushed our hearts everytime we heard "No" as an answer or "I'm sorry". There had to be someone who could give us a different answer.

After spinning around the whole tent, Namjoon and I decided to sit at the cafeteria and get something sugary to drink. We both ended up getting apple juice and thanked god for it because it contained the exact dose of sugar that we needed. As I was sipping the drink, I allowed my eyes to settle on the place where I last saw "Yoongi". I remember him wearing a black cap, a black jacket, and his face was covered with scratches. He looked like he had went through hell, mainly because I remember seeing him as depressed as anyone could ever be. He sat in the same position the whole time, never moved a centimeter, and his eyes were fixated on the same spot too. I felt sorry for him. If only I approached him the moment I have seen him. If only he can come sit on that same spot again.

"I think the only place left for us to visit is the supplies room. If we are lucky, we will find a nurse in there. If not, well..." Namjoon said and I nodded sadly at him. My heart started beating faster at the thought of meeting up with another nurse who would give us the same answer as the rest. They would all check the names of the people present on their list and shake their heads at us or give us the answers that we dreaded the most.

Once Namjoon and I were done drinking our juice, we stood up and headed to the supplies room. It was at the far corner of the tent, so we had to walk a lot. The room was basically a corner surrounded by the tent's fabric and covered by the same type of PVC sheets the soldiers are using at the moment to seal the tents. So it wasn't really a room. Once Namjoon and I were there, we took a deep breath before sliding the PVC sheet to the side so we can enter. We found a nurse standing in there holding a silver tray and picking up some medical equipment from the boxes found in there. She had her back to us, so she didn't notice our presence.

Namjoon cleared his throat to grab her attention, and once she was aware of our presence, she bowed down slightly to us and we did the same.

"How can I help you?" She asked his and so Namjoon stepped forward. He took a deep breath before speaking and held his trembling hands together to prevent them from shaking even more.

"I just want to ask if you have spotted someone here who goes by the name Jeon Jungkook," He said, so the nurse knitted her eyebrows and held her clipboard to to through the names of the patients present in the tent.

Once she got to the end of the list, she shook her head slowly at us and said," No, I'm sorry. There is no one registered with such a name."

I felt my chest go down in disappointment, and my heart started beating faster. He isn't there. Jungkook isn't in the camp. His presence was just a product of my imagination. Jin was right. I was only wasting Namjoon's time and mine.

The nurse was about to leave the supplies room after seeing Namjoon and I silent for too long, but Namjoon stopped her by speaking up.

"H-How about," He said, then gulped, tears obvious in his eyes," M-Min Yoongi?"

The nurse let out a breath and started looking through the list again.

"I actually come from the other tent, so if I don't find him on this list, then- Oh!" She said and her eyes suddenly widened.

Namjoon and I looked at her with anticipation and our eyes widened along with hers. My heart was beating faster than it should be. I didn't even know it was capable of beating that fast. My breath got stuck in my throat, and for a moment I forgot how to inhale.

"Min Yoongi?" She asked us again and we both nodded rapidly.

"His name is right here. Look," She said and tilted the clipboard to our direction. Namjoon grabbed it really quickly and started looking all over for his name.

The nurse pointed out the name to us and so Namjoon's grip on the clipboard tightened and more tears formed in his eyes. One tear found it's way out and slid slowly down his cheek. A smile started forming slowly on his face as he registered what he was seeing.

"This- This is his handwriting," I said with a slight smile and Namjoon nodded.

"Is-Is he alright? Why is he registered? Did he get injured? Can you lead us to him?" Namjoon asked the set of questions really fast.

"He wasn't alright when he first came here, but now he is recovering. He had a severe injury in his left shoulder area. Immediate surgical interference was a must. He is better now. You can visit him if you want you. Just follow me," She said and walked out the room.

I put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder and looked into his twinkling eyes.

He was way beyond happy. He just found another hyung of his....

●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies!

New update! Okay... The nurse found someone registered as Min Yoongi and it was Yoongi's handwriting so that's good news... bad news, Jungkook isn't registered, so they dont even know if he is there or not... Things might get better or worse... we'll see how things turn out in the very end...

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
13.6K 807 68
Book 1 in the SAVE ME Series "We're going to be okay, hyung. We are all doing the best we can. No one was prepared to live this kind of life. We'll g...
4.9K 530 16
❛❛Listen, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. So, don't give up.❞ ー The scars and wounds engraved into Y/N's heart by the ones sh...
99.5K 7.1K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...