The Bad Boy's Queen

By Miraalshayy

*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked... More

The house of horrors
She's mine
Mr. Popular
Maybe... i've fallen for her.
It's not good for either of us.
He was right about you.
The first call
The confrontation
The attack
I miss him.
It's complicated
I knew you were trouble
"Can you dance?"
He's possessive about me
I want a normal life
I'm confused
After you, princess
The party
Be my Grey!
Clash of egos
The carnival.
Suicide Mission.
The velvety voice
I killed him.
Falling in love with the devil.
Make me stop.
You don't have any right.
Just trust me, once
Your girl?
I can see why you fell for him.
"Will you be mine?"
If only they would tell me
I should've never said 'yes'
None of us is innocent
What are you talking about?
Grayson Valachi worries about a girl?
You have me, always and forever
I'm so lucky to have you in my life
Just never let me go.
I want to make it worth your while
It terrifies me what I would do for you
Don't say I didn't warn you, my love
It was an internal battle now
Maybe mafia people have a heart?
It's easier to have her hate me, than love me.
Probably my biggest mistake
Guess the fun has just begun

Do you trust me?

1.5K 67 105
By Miraalshayy

Hey guysss!!
Here's a new chapter for y'all
Ik i've been inactive for a couple of days, but your girl is back now!!
Enjoy peopleee!!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Love you all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"K! Are you serious right now? You thought you could fool me?" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
"OH. GOD. Swayer! You literally scared me for a sec," i tried to joke it off.
"STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, K!" He screamed, again.
"You need to calm down! I texted you that i was staying over at Cassie's." I explained, holding my hands up in defense.
"Where's Andrew?!" He questioned, his tone a bit soft now.
I looked down at my feet that were drawing circles on the wooden floor of the living room. Swayer noticed that something was wrong, so he walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders, holding me in place, "you can tell me anything. You know that right?" He said softly.

I looked up to see in his eyes and as soon as i did, i broke into tears. "Woah! Woah! What's wrong K? Come here," he said pulling me in his chest, he hugged me tightly as his fingers slowly caressed my back, trying to calm me down. I couldn't stop myself and this time, i started to cry louder. It felt good to be in his arms like that, being in my Swayer's strong embrace always felt safe. "Hey! Ssshh!! I'm right here," he said as he hugged me even tighter. "I need to talk to you about something, I can't talk to anyone about." I said, between my sobs. "You wanna sit somewhere? You want me to take you to your room?" He suggested. I nodded, as i was unable to speak, because of the large lump of saliva forming down my throat. He tilted me on my side and held my waist with one hand and used the other to make my hand reach his shoulder, keeping the position same and having me lean on him, he walked me upstairs to my room.

He unlocked the door of my room and walked me to my bed. Once he made me sit down, he rushed to the switch board to switch on the lights. "You want me to get you anything?" He asked. "No thanks, i'm good," i smiled at him after wiping off my tears. "Okay, then... you get some rest," he shrugged politely. "No, i'm well rested. I want to talk to you..." i said. He stared at me for a moment and then walked closer and sat at the foot of the bed. "First, you have to promise you'll keep my secret and won't judge me for it. Also, you will not be angry with me or act like Paul." I warned. He smiled, "Sure K! Anything for you." Here goes nothing.

"So.... you got the text right?" I said, trying to sound confident, but my voice just won't play with me. "Yes, i got it, and before you say anything, i know that it wasn't you who sent it. So... don't even try on that part. Go ahead," he gestured with his hand for me to continue and then, rested his elbows on the bed. "How did you-" I was cut in between, "K! I've known you since the day you were born, i know everything. By everything, i mean, i know how you talk when you are excited, angry, sad or hiding something. Those words in the message clearly indicated that it wasn't you. You can fool Paul by this or even your mom, but you can't fool me sis," He explained with a smile on his face.

"Ya.. okay whatever! So, last night at the party, Andrew threw himself on me. He wanted to kiss me and..." I could feel his muscles tensing, and his eyes blazing, ".. but he didn't, you know why? Because i was saved by Grayson." I spoke.
"Grayson Valachi? That-" He was even more angry now.
"Hey! He saved me from your Andrew." I justified.
"He's not MY Andrew. What did Grayson do after that?" He said, trying to hide the anger that was radiating from his body.
"Okay..so... i was drunk as hell and so was Andrew. Grayson punched Andrew in the face and took me with him." I whispered, embarrassment dripping from my voice.
"OH. GOD. HE DIDN'T-" He stood up from the bed with his hands on his forehead.
"No, no! He didn't do anything. He treated me nicely and he even said that he loved me and he put me to bed in his house and.... he was the one that texted you." I said, as my voice went from high pitch, to a whisper.
Swayer turned around to face me, and his eyes were now softer. "He said, he loved you?" He asked, his voice shaky. "Yes, he did." I answered back.

He stared at me and in an instant, stepped back, "He's playing with you! He doesn't love you! He's the-" he stopped mid sentence. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS HE?!" I screamed, as i stood up from my bed. "K! You know i can't tell you that," he said, apologetically as he stepped closer towards me. "Stay away! You are dad's puppet! You need to go and get a life! Paul is much better than you! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SHARED MY SECRET WITH YOU!" I yelled, as tears pooled in my eyes and flowed out. I pushed him out of my way and rushed out of my room as he shouted my name repeatedly. "I'M SAFE WITH HIM. MUCH SAFER THAN I AM WITH ANY OF YOU." I sulked, running out of the house. I sat in my car and called Cassie, but she just won't pick up the call. I slammed my palms on the steering wheel of my blue BMW and rested my forehead at the wheel. Then it struck me, i'll call someone who truly cares about me.

Picking up my phone from the side, i scrolled down my contact list to reach his number. Once i reached to his name, my index finger won't move to his name. Should i call him? Will he think i'm clingy? Where am i supposed to go at this time? What the hell am i supposed to do? I pushed all the thoughts crowding up my mind to the side, and clicked on his number. I put the phone on speaker and reversed the car to reach the road. Ring, ring, ring, ring... "Hey Princess! Missing me already?" His voice made me chuckle. "Grayson... are you free right now? I'm sorta confused. Can you meet me somewhere? I really-" My shaky voice was now turned to sobs. "Hey Princess, i'm right here. Park the car at the corner. Stop driving right now. I'm coming to get you.. Text me your location." He consoled me. I started to cry even louder and when i was unable to bear with the honking of the cars around me, i pulled over. "Can you meet me at starbucks on St. Lauren's street? I'm like at a distance of two minutes from there," i suggested, wiping my tears from my cheeks. "Coming in 5 minutes. Stay with me." He said, turning on his video. Mirroring his action, i turned on mine too.

I could see him driving recklessly so that he could reach me as soon as possible. "Grayson! You need to calm down." I warned, but he paid no attention, "GRAYSON!" I yelled at a higher voice this time. "I'm right here. I have great control over my vehicles." He smirked. He had his phone on his lap and i could see how focused he was while driving. His jaw line was continuously shifting and it felt as if he was grinding his teeth. "I see you," he said as his eyes lit up. Well, to be honest, my heart lit up. He parked his car behind mine and got off, he rushed towards the passenger seat and climbed in. He sat in and turned around to face me, his back against the door and his knee was supported by the seat while his other leg was hanging from the seat. "Now, tell me everything that happened." He ordered, placing his hand over mine. I mirrored his actions and shifted in my seat to face him. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry for getting you here in a hurry and risking your life with my stupid cries. You drive recklessly." I mused. "This is not what this is about. Tell me everything, and ya, don't you ever doubt my driving skills ever again. I've been driving since i was 12." He informed me. I chuckled in response.

"I really don't wanna talk about it i guess," i shrugged. He looked deeply in my eyes, "it's okay. I get it. Do you wanna go somewhere? I mean like.. spend the day with me?" He suggested, his voice full of hope. "Yes, sure! Of course. Duh!" I answered, searching for the correct word to fit in the situation. We started laughing and deep down i wondered that he was capable of changing my mood within minutes. How is he like this? Did he really meant what he said or was Swayer right about him? 'See for yourself!' My subconscious yelled at me with her hands on her waist.

I glanced over at Grayson who was laughing like a maniac, he looked incredibly hot yet cute,his eyes were scrunched and his hair was on his forehead in his usual messy way. I traced down to his chest that was moving in and out due to his fits of laughter. "Stop checking me out!" His cool voice broke me from my admiring-Grayson-Valachi session. "Huh! Why would i?" I responded, trying my best to make my voice sound innocent.

He laughed in a carefree style,in a way any 17 year old boy, gun-less boy would. What is it with him and guns and him and my family? "We'll take my car!" I said out of nowhere. He stopped laughing, "where did that come from?" He chuckled, "My princess being desperate as ever to spend time with me."
"You wish Gracy!" I snapped back.
"Okay, we'll park my car back at my place and then we can go somewhere, anywhere," he suggested.
"Fine by me, lead the way Gracy," i said.
He got off the car and walked back to his, he sat in and started the car. He overtook my car and drove in front of me as i followed him.

We reached his place, this time consciously. I noticed that his house was less like a house and more like a fort where the prince Grayson lives all alone, away from the world. He parked his car and got off and walked to mine. He stood at the drivers door, so i pulled down my window, "I'll drive." He said. I looked back from him to the windscreen, "Hahahah! No way." I snapped. "If you want to spend time with me, you'll let me drive," he shrugged. "But i don't let anyone drive my babies," i said, pouting and showing off those cute puppy dog eyes. "Won't work on me" He chuckled. "Whatever!" I said stepping out of the car. He made a i-win-like-always-because-i'm-a-spoilt-rich-brat face and climbed into the driver's seat. I walked to the other side and as i was getting in, i noticed a car standing a bit towards the woods. It felt familiar, but i ignored it and climbed in. "Okay so, there are rules; seat belt at all times," i said and he immediately put the seat belt on and gestured me to continue, "no reckless driving, no looking at me while driving and telling me where we are heading." I said, and he held up a thumbs up, "everything accepted, except for the last rule. I have unlimited surprises, you know that right?" "Yes sure, but...." I was stopped midway. "Do you trust me?" He asked. "Yes Grayson. I do." I replied back.

I could see the sparkle in his eyes as i said those words. "Okay princess, wait here! I have to get something," he said stepping backwards towards his fort. "Ummm.. can i have a hoodie or sweatshirt of yours.. like with a jeans... i don't wanna wear this dress and go on anywhere..." i murmured, as my fingers tangled. I saw his left eyebrow lift up and his mouth forming a slight smirk on his cute, devilish face, "Sure."

He accompanied me to his closet and handed me a cream coloured hoodie, "you can wear this, and i guess.. my jeans won't fit you, so like you can wear it as a dress because it's longer than your fairy dress at least," he smirked. I smiled at him, "Thanks Gracy," he smiled back, "and you can wear these shoes with these socks," he said picking up white shoes from the last rack and white socks from his sock drawer. "Don't worry, the socks are new," he chuckled. I laughed back at him and then he left me alone to get changed.

His hoodie fit me well and it smelled like Grayson. I walked out of his room to go downstairs, "come let's go." He said standing by the door, leaning on the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!
Thank you soo much for reading
Hope you guys enjoyed this chap!

Any guesses who's car that was?

And where do you think will Grayson take Kaitlyn?

Something big is coming up in the next 2-3 chapters

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

Stay tuned
I love you alll
Byee❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 262 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
124K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
465K 17.6K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...