π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

8.5K 551 186
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"I want to talk to Taehyung. Call him right now!" The voice resonates throughout the entrance hall and the receptionist shudders at that shout.

"Sir, calm down. We can't call Mr Kim Taehyung like that. We are just doing our jobs. Please try to understand. If you need to talk to him then you've to make an appointment." The receptionist answers politely looking at the man who is sweating in anger.

"Listen, call him and tell him Jung Hoseok wants to meet him. He'll understand. It's really urgent. Please." Hoseok almost pleads now as he wipes his sweat off of his forehead with his handkerchief and breathes heavily as if he ran coming all the way here. 

"What's happening?"

Both receptionist and Hoseok turn their head towards the voice as they saw a short but undoubtedly stunning human being standing right beside the reception.

"Ummm...Good evening, sir." The man nods his head as he observes Hoseok's attribute from head to toe. 

His frowning brows reach deeper when the receptionist tells him, "Sir, he wants to meet Kim Taehyung. I told him to get an appointment but he isn't listening to me saying that it's urgent."

"Because it is urgent." Hoseok argues but the man isn't having it as he says, "Taehyung can't meet with anyone right now. He is not that much well. He is resting at this moment." 

The man takes a step to leave the place but halts when Hoseok says, "Listen, he knows me. Please call him and say that Jung Hoseok has come to meet. Trust me, it's really urgent." 

The man now comes closer to Hoseok. His eyes are like scanning Hoseok's every detail and after a few seconds, he says, "You're Mr Jeon's personal secretary, right? You took an appointment a few months ago but I heard that you left after five minutes on that appointment day."

"Mr. Park?" Hoseok asks as he narrows his eyes on the ash haired male who nods his head with a small smile and they both shake each other's hands. 

"Call me Jimin. Nice to finally meet you."

Hoseok also smiles as he replies, "Call me Hoseok. Nice to meet you too. Look, I know how Taehyung is right now but I really need to talk to him. There is something he should know." 

Jimin frowns but then says, "I don't know, he will pick my phone up or not. He hasn't been talking with anyone lately. But let me try. Come to my office." 

Hoseok nods as they both head towards Jimin's office. 

______________________________

It's been 3 days since Taehyung returned from China. He hasn't talked with anyone about anything that happened in China since then. He locked himself up in his room from the day he returned. 

His brain, his body and his mind, everything just stops working after that day. He doesn't know what to think of himself. He just doesn't understand how to feel of this matter. 

When he thinks Jungkook as his childhood best friend Kuku, he feels guilty about himself for turning him into jail without even talking to him. 

But then again when he thinks about the deeds Jungkook did, it makes him think that whatever he did was legal and in reality, a wise decision. Anyone would've done the same thing if they were in Taehyung's place. 

Taehyung has tried contacting Lee so that he can get a chance to talk with Jungkook about everything. But yesterday, he got to know that Jungkook confessed all his actions and admitted himself as guilty. 

That news just spun Taehyung's every single thought and hope once ever again. He has hoped that maybe, maybe Jungkook isn't guilty. That's why he tried to contact Lee but then everything changed. It's like God is testing them. 

After that moment, the red beauty didn't even eat a single food. He just drank water and cried lying on his bed the whole day and night.

Jimin has called him hundreds of times, so has Jin. Namjoon has come and rung the doorbell several times but Taehyung didn't open, more like he didn't really hear the bell. 

He is just lying on his bed like a dead body as if his every hope of living his life or surviving in this hell just destroyed, just finished. 

I love you too. I love you

That line is still fresh in Taehyung's memory. Every time that line come across to his brain, his heart aches so badly that he almost forgets to breathe. No one can describe this pain.

No one can ever describe the pain of love.

"Why did you do that?"

This is the one line which Taehyung is whispering after he got to know about Jungkook's confession.

Every memory they had together is just giving him more pain and unknown guilt inside his heart that he can't get over from.

He is feeling something is wrong. Something isn't right about Jungkook's confession. Taehyung frowns when that thought comes inside his mind. He slowly sits up from his position as he starts thinking about all the information Lee had told him. 

"If Jungkook killed all of my clients because they touched me or they slept with me then who is the man that got killed in Hawaii?" Taehyung groans in frustration. 

Tears fall from his eyes and he wipes them roughly. His eyes fall on the nightstand where the locket and the bracelet of Jungkook's is lying, a small smile spreads on his face as he holds them in his hands. 

He stands up and goes near his own cupboard to grab his favourite wooden box. He opens it sitting on the floor. His fingers trail over them as he grabs them out of the box. 

He holds both the bracelet in his both hands and admires the exact same bracelet. Both are still fresh as new and Taehyung inhales a shaky breath thinking that Jungkook might've been waiting for him all this while as well.

"You should've told me the truth, Kuku." Taehyung cries holding them both on his chest. 

There is nothing he can do now. Jungkook's court hearing is in a week and Taehyung can't even meet him now. The NIS is taking him to the central jail today and after that, no one can meet him before the hearing.

Taehyung has also tried to just talk with him over the phone at least for a few seconds but the NIS didn't let them. The red-haired can do nothing now and that one thought is just killing him inside.

Incomplete is a feeling that can destroy your inner self. Taehyung's inner self has already destroyed him half by his past and now if the other half also destroys, he can do something to himself that we all don't usually think of doing. 

When all those intuitions were splashing inside Taehyung's brain, his phone started ringing, jerking him off of his destructive thoughts. 

He wipes his eyes and gulps the tight lump inside his throat. He picks up his phone which was on the nightstand and sees Jimin's name on it.

A deep sigh leaves from Taehyung's mouth when he realizes that he is making the situation more difficult for his family members as well.

He can just pick up the call and tell them that he is okay and wants to be alone for some time, right? 

Yes, he can do at least that. 

So, Taehyung answers the phone clearing his throat, "Hello?"

"Thank God you picked up. Tae, how are you, babe? Please just talk to us. Just tell us that you are alright. We are all very much worried about you." Jimin says but there is a complaining tone lingering behind his voice.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Chim. I don't want to talk to anyone. Please tell Jinnie. I just...I just want to be alone for some time. Please?"

Jimin sighs and asks, "Do you want to talk to Mr. Jung Hoseok?"

Taehyung's heart makes a thud noise as soon as he heard the name. He gulps hard thinking that maybe Jimin knows everything already. 

His brain starts debating once again, thinking every possible thing can happen now if Jimin knows everything. He would take it easy or he would be angry as hell at the red beauty for hiding everything from him, this one thinking is rushing inside Taehyung's mind. 

"What...what do you mean?" Taehyung gulps as he asks that with his nervous tone. 

"He is in my office right now. He wants to talk to you about something important." Taehyung frowns but his heartbeat accelerates.

"Did he tell you anything about this important thing?" Taehyung asks just to find out that Jimin knows something or not. 

"No, he says, he wants to talk to you in person. Tae, if you don't want I can…."

"I'm coming. Give me 10 minutes." Taehyung cuts Jimin off as he quickly cuts the call and goes to the washroom to have a shower because he doesn't want them to see him in this situation. 

Taehyung has always been good at this. And that is pretending. 

"Baby, did you call…." Yoongi stops as soon as he enters Jimin's office. His eyes fall on Hoseok who turns to look at him from Jimin's office table.

"Taehyung." Yoongi finishes but it comes like a whisper because of the shock he got just now. 

What is he doing here?

Yoongi asks himself as he gulps and his eyes track on Jimin who is looking at him with furrowing brows. 

"You were saying something?" Jimin asks which makes Yoongi come back from his own thoughts.

He slowly steps near Jimin's office table and stutters saying, "Ummm...yeah, I was...I was asking, have you called Tae yet?" 

Jimin nods his head as he places his legs on the desk and says, "Yes. He is coming here in a few minutes." 

Yoongi was looking at Hoseok when Jimin told him in details. He doesn't miss Hoseok's eyes which are on Jimin and that are not in a bad way but more like in a winsome way. And both are not good for Yoongi at all. 

"Why is he coming here suddenly when he didn't even talk with us for the last 3 days?" Yoongi asks Jimin but his eyes are on Hoseok who is also looking at him now, giving a knowing look. 

"Oh, I totally forgot." Jimin stands up as he comes near Yoongi and says, "Meet Jung Hoseok. The personal secretary of the CEO of…. "

"I know." Yoongi cuts him off as he glances at Hoseok.

Jimin huffs as he says with his deep throaty voice while sitting on his chair back, "Yeah. Obviously." 

"Hello, Mr. Min." Hoseok offers a handshake to Yoongi who takes it but instead of saying a 'hello' back, Yoongi asks, "Why are you here, Hoseok?"

The tone of Yoongi's voice and his expression makes Jimin wonder some unfamiliar tension between the two male before him as he looks at Yoongi with his knitted brow. 

"Yoon, he is here for Taehyung. I told you already." Jimin says, lowering his voice and his tone was sounding like an invisible 'duh'.

Yoongi curses himself for acting sich a dumb before Jimin. 

He flashes a quick nervous smile as he says, "Yeah, I...I'm sorry. Didn't recall it clearly. Welcome to Hell and Heaven, Mr. Jung. It's a nice pleasure to meet you." 

Jimin also flashes a smile when they both look at him smiling widely. But he isn't stupid. He can clearly sense the tension between them and he also believes that they both already know each other. 

"Ummm….I'll see where Tae is. I'll be right back." With that Jimin leaves the office because he thought he should give them some space.

If they really know each other then there is something big going on and he has to know that. 

As soon as Jimin leaves the room, Yoongi grabs Hoseok by his collar and says gritting his teeth, "Are you fucking crazy? What are you doing here?" 

"What the fuck? Leave me, Min." Hoseok shouts, jerking his hands off of his collar. 

They both breath heavily and Hoseok falls on his chair, tired. 

He hasn't been sleeping since the day NIS took Jungkook and now his brain is exploding with the thought that they can announce a death sentence against Jungkook and if he can't do anything in this one week, everything will be destroyed.

"Hobi!" Hoseok shudders with the call as he looks at Yoongi with shocking eyes who is sitting beside him.  

"Are you even listening, what am I saying to you? Why are you here?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes as he says lazily, "You've asked the same question twice now and Mr. Park answered it twice as well."

Yoongi raises his brow at Hoseok's sassy tone. He takes a deep breath and says, "Look Hobi, I know your ship went missing because of our one little mistake but please don't drag Taehyung or Jimin into it. They don't know anything about….about our other job. I'm...I'm begging you."

Hoseok frowns as he stares at Yoongi. After a few seconds, he exclaims, "What the hell are you even saying, Min? I'm not here for that and how can you think that I'd do something like that? I won't do that and you know that too." 

"The job we do, it makes us a monster, Hobi. Anyone can do anything anytime in these kinds of work." Yoongi says as if he is in deep thoughts about this matter.

Hoseok nods as he admits saying, "True. And that wasn't just a little mistake by the way. "

Hoseok's tone suddenly becomes deeper and Yoongi gulps at that because he knows Hoseok has more power than him. 

"But I won't do something like that when this is about Joon. He is my best friend. My only friend. I can never think like that about him and you know that."

Yoongi sighs but then again his brow furrows as he asks, "Then what do you want from Tae?"

Hoseok takes a deep breath. He looks at Yoongi as he says, "I'm here for Jungkook." 

"Jeon? What is the relation between Tae and Jeon?"

Hoseok also frowns as he observes Yoongi's expression and says with his whispering tone, "You don't have any idea, do you?"

Yoongi makes a dumb face as he asks, "Am I missing something?" 

Hoseok pats on Yoongi's shoulder as he says with his slightly mocking tone, nodding his head, "Oh boy! You're missing a lot~ of things here. I'm warning you to be prepared, buddy." 

Yoongi groans but his brain have already started worrying about……..everything that will happen next. 

He's just praying that Hoseok doesn't turn into a whistleblower today. 

[A/N: Whistleblower -  someone who blows the whistle or tells the secret on an organisation or anything to tell the wider world about bad/illegal practices. Mainly someone who reveals the secret for good calls a whistleblower.]

______________________________

A/N:

Look at the power 🔥🔥🔥

I love it 😌💜

He looks so innocent 🥺💜

That is hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥

_______________________________

Hey there pretty people,

So? Did you like the chap? I'm really enjoying writing this suspensive scenario.

Have you thought that they might have known each other from before? Let me know in the comment.

My answer about my bff-

First of all, I don't have any. Yeah, I do have people in my life who cares about me and wants me always happy but I don't have one whom I can call my bff.

Let's say, I've had heartbreaks in this section as well. 😅 My life has been really hectic. 😊

Anyways, vote for me if you liked the chapter and forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Be happy and God bless you. 💜

See you on next SUNDAY till then stay safe. 😊

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 755 21
"Why don't you just go and continue whatever you were doing, just leave and fuck that girl" you said as you gathered your courage and talked back to...
5.3K 220 10
This story is about the Mafia. Three of them are different from each other. And they fall for the same girl who has a boyfriend. That's how her life...
77.3K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
4.1K 294 27
A Namjoon Fanfic (Obsessed mafia au) He was like fire burning his surroundings like ashes. She was calm like water quenching everyone's thirst and al...