π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–

8.6K 538 240
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung wakes up hearing a loud ringtone from his phone. His blurry vision and sleepy brain still try to search for that loud ringtone. His hands reach for the phone which is on the nightstand. 

He sits up slightly and hisses when his brain gives a slight pang inside his head. His eyes look around the room and he realizes that he is in Jungkook's room of the farmhouse, alone. 

Taehyung glances over him at first. He is wearing the same clothes that mean no one changes his dresses. Just lay him on the bed after that incident. He feels a stinging pain on his right arms but it's not that much of a thing to worry about right now.

Taehyung then looks at his screen of the phone and notices "Allison's" name on it. But before he could answer it, the call ended. The red-haired hold his head with his two hands as he throws the phone on the bed. 

Suddenly the room door opens revealing a beautiful girl holding a tray in her hands. Taehyung knows her. She is the cook of this farmhouse.

Taehyung has become a big fan of her because she is really good at her job. She cooks for Jungkook whenever the ravenette comes here for any business purpose. 

Business?

Mafia!

All the memories of the day flash inside his brain and he looks at the table clock to see what time it is. 

12.00 PM

Did I sleep that much?

"How are you feeling, Taehyung?" The girl asks as she puts the tray on the nightstand.

The red-haired has told her to call him by his name. He doesn't really like the way people call him 'Mr. Kim'. 

Taehyung gives her a small smile which disappears in the next second and says,"I'm fine, Nuwa, just this headache…"

"Doctor injected you with pentazocine last night so that you can sleep well. He said that you'll feel slightly dizzy but it'll be okay if you drink some tea. I made you camomile tea. Drink it, you'll feel better." Nuwa says as she replies a soft smile.

She turns around to leave but stops when Taehyung calls her saying, "Where is Jungkook?" 

Nuwa smiles sweetly and answers,"Mr. Jeon is outside for some work. He said that he'll be back by tonight and told me to take care of you. If you need anything just ring the bell, I'll be here." 

Taehyung now smiles genuinely and says, "Thank you, Nuwa. Just tell the guards to not come to this room. I wanna be alone for some time, okay?" 

"Alright, Taehyung. I'll send the lunch in an hour. Is that okay?" Taehyung nods and the girl named Nuwa leaves the room. 

Taehyung looks at the teacup and then looks at his phone once again. He doesn't feel like talking, sleeping, getting fresh n up, eating or doing anything.

He feels like someone just hit his head with a hard surface and broke his dream which he has been watching for the last few months. 

What a beautiful dream it was! 

Finished. Everything just ended yesterday. Every little hope that started growing inside his mind just vanished in a matter of a few hours. 

JK

Look at these tattoos.

He is a mafia. 

Sweat starts forming on Taehyung's forehead when these thoughts start haunting him like a ghost. He takes his phone in his hands with shaky hands and opens the image that Lee sent him. 

His eyes get bigger and his throat becomes drier. This is the exact same tattoo he saw yesterday on the guard's wrist.

That means Jungkook killed those…..!

Taehyung throws his phone once again as he curls himself up in a corner of the bed. His whole body starts shaking when Lee's words flash on his memory.

How pathetically the person killed those four people! And the person is Jungkook, this one thought his killing him inside. 

Why did he kill them?

Why he tried to trap me?

Then those words he said to me all this while, was just a lie?

Tears start welling inside Taehyung's eyes and throat feels tighter. He feels disgusted on himself. How can he be so stupid to trust a stranger who came to his room like a thief? 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he clutches his hairs in his fist and tries to control his emotion but fails miserably. He can't deny the fact that he has started falling for this man who is actually a Mafia, who maybe kills several people in just a day. Who has killed his clients? Who has tried to trap him? 

Then.....why did he cry that night? Why did he apologise?

All was a lie, Taehyung! I told you not to trust him! 

Taehyung cries loudly now as he feels miserable. He can't even share this with anyone. No one knows about Jungkook. He feels like screaming in anger. Sadness and anger collide with each other as he feels like killing himself. 

How much more has he to endure? Everything has a limit, after all. 

Suddenly the loud ringtone of his phone again jolts him up from his thinking as he wipes his eyes and nose and picks up the phone from the bed. Allison again and seeing that his heart is not in its right state. 

He knows why Allison called him before and also is calling him now. He knows what this girl will tell him now. He just isn't ready to hear the truth yet! 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he takes a deep breath before receiving the call. 

"Taehyung?" Allison says and Taehyung just leaves the breath he was holding all this while.

"Yeah, I'm...I'm listening." The red-haired answers and he can hear his heartbeat louder and clean. 

"Please tell me, where did you find the picture?"

Taehyung can't answer. Nothing came out from his mouth because he can't tell anyone how much of a stupid he is! 

"All, just please tell me if you know anything. I'll tell you all later. Please." Taehyung says as if he is begging. 

Little does Allison know, he is begging for some strength because whatever is gonna happen now, Taehyung can sense that it'll destroy his growing hope, dream, trust and most importantly love.

"It's a famous tattoo here in the underground world. It represents the property of the famous Mafia leader of South Korea."

Taehyung's heart squeezes when Jae's words replay inside his brain. 

"They are Jeon's property."

"He is a mafia, Mr. Kim."

"He is the leader of South Korea."

"The name, All." Taehyung breathes out as he asks, greeting his teeth together. 

The veins of her hands are popping out when he makes a tight fist with his left hand while he is holding the phone tightly with his right hand. 

"Jeon Jungkook. I've to work…."

"All, I'll call you later, okay? Thank you so much for your help. You don't know how much help you did for me. Thank you." Taehyung whispers the last few words because his throat is already becoming heavy. 

"Okay, call me when you go back to Korea, alright? And ask me again if you need any help."

Taehyung nods his head as he says a barely audible 'goodbye' and cuts the call. 

As soon as he cuts the call, he throws the phone on the floor harshly. His whole body starts aching in anger and betrayal. Taehyung hates betrayal.

He hated his uncle for betraying him and his family. He was the only one Taehyung trusted at that time but he betrayed the red beauty. Exactly like Jungkook. 

"Lie!!! Lie!!! Lier!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING LIER!!! EVERYTHING WAS JUST A LIE! just a lie!"

Taehyung shouts with his lungs out as he cries harder. It's like God has made him see the cruel reality of this world once again. He never thought Jungkook would be one of those people. 

Taehyung curls himself up as he hides his face inside his shaking palm. He never trusted anyone in these 13 years outside his family members. He never shared his little habits with anyone before. He never liked anyone before the way he liked Jungkook.

"Why did you lie to me? Why did you kill those innocent people?" Taehyung whispers as tears roll down from his red puffy eyes. 

I'm willing to even die happily in your hands, Mr. Kim.

Taehyung groans in frustration as he throws all the things on the ground that was on the nightstand. The tray makes a loud clattering noise and the teacup and teapot breaks and the floor becomes wet with tea littering everywhere.

But that doesn't concern Taehyung's eyes, which concerns his eyes is his watch which also falls on the ground and breaks in two parts. The back part of his watch divided into two pieces and a black little piece which seems like a tracker device to him falls afar sliding the floor.

Taehyung has seen this device before. They need this in their work as well. He frowns as he slowly stands up from his position and walks near the device.

Few glasses pinch inside his feet but he doesn't care. These are the punishments of his idiocy. 

The crying mess kneels down before the device and he picks it up with his shaky hand. His eyes get bigger for the second time today when he realizes what might've happened and how it all happened.

Did he track me all this while? 

Taehyung gasps, thinking all the possibilities Jungkook did to get to his clients. Taehyung loses his balance and feels the hard surface beneath him as he sits on the floor holding the black tracker device in his hands. 

His tears now stop, eyes become dry as his gaze no one knows where. He just sits there like a dead body. This is the second time in his life that he fails himself.

First, he couldn't fight when his parents were burning before his eyes and second, he couldn't fight with his emotions when he started falling for a stranger. 

A killer, Taehyung!

Tears again well up when his subconscious screams to him. His mind is still not ready to accept Jungkook as a killer. He is a Mafia but he probably kills bad people only right? 

What am I even thinking?

Taehyung holds his hair tightly as he grumbles. He is angry at himself. He is angry about his stupid little heart. 

I should've never opened myself to anyone.

Taehyung's eyes fall on the device when some words of the elder revisions inside his brain. 

Because I'm obsessed with you, Taehyung.

Taehyung thought this line as a beautiful romantic line but he never thought this obsession can make people kill someone.

"No, he doesn't love me. He never loved me. He is just obsessed with me. Like everyone else I'm just a desire or or….lust for him…."

Taehyung says with his broken tone as he cries harder now, "I'm not his love, I'm just his…...obsession."

Screams! The loud angry scream comes from the room when Taehyung screams in anger, in frustration and heartbroken.

He had always reserved himself to this feeling called 'love'. But Jungkook takes advantage of his loneliness and….

Taehyung now smiles like a maniac as he whispers again and again, "How stupid I am! How bloody stupid I am!" 

He doesn't even notice the blood on the floor that is painting the white floor in red colour because now he just wants to punish.

Punish Jungkook for his mistake, for lying to him, for killing so many people just because they touched him and for breaking his heart and trust into pieces. 

He somehow reached his phone winching in the pain and dials Lee's number. 

"Hello, Mr. Kim. I was about to call you…"

"Come to China. I'm sending you the address. Your….."

Taehyung closes his eyes as a drop of tear kisses his right cheek.

"Are you alright, Mr. Kim?" Lee says but Taehyung can't concentrate. 

He gulps the hiccup and says, "Your criminal is the CEO of 'The Jeon' brand. Je....Jeon Jungkook. He is the mafia of Korea. That tattoo resembles his property. He….he is here. Just get him as soon as possible before he….hides away."

"Okay, Mr. Kim. Just listen to me carefully okay? Are you with him now?"

Taehyung cries silently and shakes his head first before verbally whispering a 'No'. 

"Where are you then?" Lee asks desperately and Taehyung can hear him moving fast.

"I...I'm in his room of his farmhouse but he is not here. He is out for some work. Will be here by night." Taehyung answers as he wipes his tears and sits on the bed, tired.

"Great! Taehyung, I need you to do me one more favour. Search the room very carefully. Search everything. Find something that can prove his guilt, you hear me? We need proof to prove him a culprit in the court. He is very wealthy, Taehyung. Best lawyers would be on his side. Just find something. We are contacting the China police and we are on our way." 

Taehyung doesn't say anything. His mind doesn't even catch that Lee calls him by his name. He doesn't even think why Lee agrees on his statement without any second doubt.

He just thinks about the proof that Lee has told him to collect just now. He has to take his revenge with Jungkook for trapping him into something that he didn't even do and that would be possible if he can find proof against the elder.

Taehyung is a strong man. He can't be a weak pathetic heartbroken Romeo right now. He has to show Jungkook who he really is and what he can do.

So, he stands up avoiding the unbearable pain of his legs and goes near the cupboard. 

Taehyung hurriedly searches inside the cupboard for something he doesn't even know what. He glances back at the clock.

6 PM.

He didn't even realize when the time went by so fast. He didn't even realize that Nuwa had come twice and knocked on the door to give him his lunch. 

He didn't even realize that the tracker device was….......on. 

______________________________

A/N:

This is so damn beautiful 💜

🥺🥺🥺

Uwu uwu uwu 😅💜

Jungkook's eyes my God! 🥺💜😍

I want to eat him 🙃💜💜

😍😍😍😍

______________________________

Hey pretty people,

How are you all? I'm sorry for being late again. 🥺 I'm trying to fix my routine. Forgive me pwease. 🥺💜

Did you like the chapter? Tell me in the comment section. 😊 Kindly vote for me. 💜

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. I love you and the world love you too. 💜💜💜

See you tomorrow till then stay safe.

Good Morning
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 351 29
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....
14K 738 37
" You call it obsession . I call it love " ___________ Taehyung | Y/N | Jungkook 2 mafias who fell in love with a doctor . She pretty much kicked t...
77.4K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
403K 29K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...