๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ (๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๏ฟฝ...

De balenciaganovels

๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... Mais

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
Authors note
021
022 ๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐’๐˜
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
050
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐๐Ž๐–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

020

15.8K 1.1K 607
De balenciaganovels

It's taking forever for this book to hit 10k votes like oh my gosh.

Lil short authors note

I wanna thank all my readers and supporters for continuing to support and read my books. Y'all comments really be killing me like dead ass 😂. I hope y'all continue to support.

______________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sighs as she drops her luggage onto the floor of her and Nasir's bedroom and lies Savior on the king sized bed. The couple had been in Chicago the past couple of weeks and the purpose was surely not for leisure. The past 3 weeks had been very stressful due to Rah's mother. Rah's mother was not happy at all with the decision of moving Rah into their home. In fact, she was so angry that her childcare checks had stopped coming that she served the couple papers and took them to court. The battle was long but the evidence was clear proof that she was an unfit mother, thus causing the court to rule in Nasir and Armani's favor. Nasir and Armani were now Rah's legal guardians, which meant her checks were completely stopped and she could no longer write him off in her taxes.

Nasir walked in with the other luggage and sat down on the bed after stripping down to his drawls and slipping on shorts. Even after all these years, the rules of the bedroom were still the same— do not sit or lay down on the bed with your outdoor clothes, especially after being on a plane.

"I'm bout to enroll Rah into this high school so he can be ready when it's about that time." Nasir said to Armani as she changed. "You so damn fine ma."

Armani smiled. "Thanks baby and that's good, do you think he's ready?"

"That's the thing mani, I was bout to ask when you go back to work?" He asked.

"In 2 more weeks, why?" Asked Armani as she pulled on her shorts and tank top.

"Rah used to skip school a lot so he barely passed, I was wondering if you could help catch him up cause that math is a fuckin' fool and he gon fail if I do." Nas said as he picked up Savior. "Hey fat man."

Armani playfully rolled her eyes. "I guesss I'll help the lil boy out."

"Who a lil boy? I'm tired of y'all trying me." Rah mean mugged as he walked in the room with his phone. "That's why when y'all leave me to baby sit imma teach Say how to cuss."

"You bet not." Said Armani giving him the black mom look.

"Don't be looking at me like that," rah looked around the room. "Making me feel like you boutta whoop me."

"Keep trying me and I'll tap that ass." Said Armani. "But anyways, guess what we about to do for the next week and some change?"

"What?" Rah asked.

"We about to get you caught up in school." Armani smiled. "Say yay."

"Mane no." He smacked his teeth.

"It ain't a choice, Ionno what your dumb ass momma tolerated but in this household, you not only get good grades but you maintain them and I mean that. Get it? Got it? Good." Armani said as she began to unpack the bags.

"Yes ma'am." He mumbled.

One of the things Armani did manage to do was somewhat quench his cursing and teach him respect, and like the smart kid he is, he caught on.

"Have you unpacked your bag?" Asked Nasir.

"Yeah, did y'all find out if I passed 8th?" Asked Rah. "Cause my momma told me before i came with y'all that I failed but that bitch be lying."

"Yes you passed, but barely which isn't good so you need to do better." Armani scolded.

"Yes ma'am, I hear you and imma try and make you proud." Rah smiled at Armani.

"Alright good, Nas is on baby duty which leaves you and me to the kitchen. We're going to be making spaghetti sauce and spaghetti tonight." Armani said making Rah nod his head.

"Why am I on baby duty?" Asked Nas. "Say be mean mugging me."

"Cause you left him sitting in his wet diaper like come on now, how you ain't know that was why he was crying?" Asked Armani.

"Man I don't know, his fat ass just be wanting to eat and sleep but at least I changed him." Said Nas. "I told you before you got pregnant, whatever baby I put in you was gon be mean as hell."

"Boy I am not mean," Armani argued.

"Ole lying ass." Nasir shook his head.

"Boy—

"Ian never made no spaghetti sauce before, don't even remember the last time we ate spaghetti." Rah cut Armani off.

"Boy don't be cutting me off, but I'll show you what to do." Armani said. "Nasir take care of Say, he's already been fed so I think he should be fine the next couple of hours, just entertain him and make a bond you know?"

"Of course ma." Nasir said. "Fat man you bet stop mean mugging me, I already said I was sorry for leaving you in that diaper." Savior just looked up at him with a pout.

"Yeah he don't like you right now." Laughed Armani. "Come on Rah."

The two made their way to the kitchen and Armani began to pull out all of the things she needed to make her famous spaghetti sauce.

"You cut the onions and make sure you be careful cause the knives are sharp." Armani said as she opened the Hunts traditional spaghetti sauce can.

"Girl I know how to cut a damn —ow shit!" Rah yelled as he held his finger.

"Boy I told you be careful." Armani said.

She went and got the bandaids and came back and began to clean up the cut. After she cleaned up the cut she applied neosporin and then finally put a bandaid on it.

"How about I cut the onions and other stuff and you just press the buttons on the blender." Armani said.

Rah cheesed. "Yeah I like that plan better."

"Don't think your off the hook boy, you still got to stir the pot and start the noodles." Armani handed him the kettle. "Fill this up."

She pulled out a pot for him to put the noodles in and began to cut up the red peppers, onions, and green peppers. She then poured all the contents into the blender along with the spaghetti sauce and blended it all together. After she finished, she poured everything into the pot and stirred it.

Nasir soon came downstairs with Savior asleep on his shoulder. "Fat man done fell asleep on me and here I was having a conversation with him."

"I told you you was boring." Said Rah. "Armani taught me how to make spaghetti sauce."

"Did you rinse the spaghetti after it boiled?" Armani asked Rah. "Boy put my baby into his swing."

"Girl I am," Nasir waved her off. "Y'all need any help?"

"Yeah get out the meatballs so I can put it in the sauce."

"Alright." Nasir said as he placed Savior in his swing.

Savior being the spoiled child he was had 2 baby swings in the living room. One facing the kitchen so he could still see his mama and daddy, and one beside the couch that Armani normally sat on. He also had a swing in Nasir and Armani's room ,which he ever so often sat in when Armani spent her free time painting.

"You really out here doing this mommy shit." Nasir said as he poured some meatballs into a bowl. "Meanwhile I'm struggling to keep up." He shook his head.

Armani smiled and kissed his lips. "No papa you're not struggling, you're doing really good, you're a first time dad and imma first time mom just doing what her mom taught her before she died."

"Your momma would be proud." Nasir smiled at her before kissing the side of her neck.

"Don't be doing that nasty shit in front of me now." Rah said. "And wait your moms died?"

"Boy shut up and sprinkle a little salt into the spaghetti water." Armani said. "And yes she died when I was 12."

"Damn, I wish my momma died." Rah said. "Evil ass lady."

"Rah dont say stuff like that because her karma is coming on it's own." Armani said. "God doesn't like ugly."

"You're right." Rah said. "How'd she die though if you don't mind me asking?"

"She was killed by the police." Armani said. "Right in front of me."

"Man fuck 12." Rah said. "I don't get why they hate us so much, how you the police but don't know how to protect and serve? The police are just legal murderers."

Armani shrugged. "I know my momma is all good, she's up there with God and at peace so I'm at peace. I used to have a lot of hate in my heart but I'm slowly trying to remove it."

"You better than me, cause if I did love my momma, everybody would have felt my anger on soul." Rah said as he checked on the sauce. "You want me pour the meatballs in?"

"Yeah go ahead." Armani handed him the bowl of meatballs. "Me and my dad still protest injustice, it's in a lot of my paintings actually."

"You can paint? I can too, well kinda." Rah said.

"You paint?" Asked Armani.

"Well kinda... I beat ass and they bleed and you know when you punch somebody the blood splatter and splatter is art." He smiled.

"Boy if youon take your violent ass on." Armani waved him off.

Rah smiled. "I'm joking of course, I haven't beat somebody ass since before the cook out."

"You need to keep ya hands off of people." Nas said. "Stop allowing people's stupid ass kids get you out your character, I learned that the hard way."

"Oh we know, years later and niggas in Chicago still scared of ya ass." Rah said. "Is the spaghetti done?"

"Fool you don't know when the spaghetti is done?" Armani shook her head as she checked. "Yes it's done, now pour out the rest of the spaghetti water."

Once the spaghetti water was out and the spaghetti sauce was done, Rah sat the island with plates and cups and Armani put the food for everybody.

"Red koolaid will forever be superior to blue." Nasir said.

"Man no, the blue is superior." Armani argued as she poured the koolaid into each cup.

"Right he trippin." Rah agreed.

"Man y'all sleep." Nasir shook his head. "That boy can sleep." He looked back at Savior.

"After I finish eating I need to wake him up so he can eat, he can't sleep until 12 because I refuse to wake up at 4 A.M again." Armani shook her head. "He did not let me go back to sleep."

"When was that?" Asked Nasir. "Ian hear shit."

"Cause you sleep deep as hell." Armani took a bite of her spaghetti. "That was the day I didn't want to go anywhere."

"Oh yeahh." Nasir said remembering the day.

"This spaghetti buss on god." Said rah. "You married a good one." He looked at Nasir.

"Boy..." Armani trailed off laughing.

After they all finished eating, Rah and Armani wasted no time to put Nasir onto dish duty.

"Man, y'all suck." Nasir frowned as he got the soap. "And Say awake."

Armani looked at Savior and saw that he was awake and making the face that meant he was about to cry. She first checked if he was hungry and he wasn't so she checked his diaper and changed it. After she changed him, she laid down on the couch and laid him on her chest so he could listen to her heartbeat.

"Y'all pick a show to watch." Armani said as she rubbed Saviors back soothing him.

"Let's watch Little man, word is Rah starred in it." Nasir said.

"You trying to be funny and it's not working," Rah mean mugged him.

"So you telling me you ain't star in that movie?" Nasir said.

"So you telling me you ain't star in nutty professor? Big black bitch." Rah mean mugged him. "But yeah put on Little man, that's my movie."

"Little man it is."

_____________

Ahh I'm loving all the positivity on last chapter, I really appreciate y'all.

This is just a wholesome family chapter because they don't do enough with family I feel like so boom there you go.

THOUGHTS?

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

330K 12.1K 52
๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช #1 in STREETS-20/03/22
340K 12.5K 34
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—๐—”๐—ก๐—จ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
651K 21.7K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
4.5K 259 8
"๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด"