Pleasure Me Styles

By harrypaynoo

"We shouldn't have done that," I whispered shakily, under my breath. "Yes, I know," He growled deeply slammin... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Author note(:
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
CONTEST
chapter 22
WINNERS
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
not an update but please read!!
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Q&A and update!
chapter 35& answers to Q&A
chapter (23-finish)

chapter 12

35.1K 729 606
By harrypaynoo

Important Authors Note at the end!!!

Anastasia's POV:

I finish applying the last brush of concealer over the hickey Harry gave me yesterday. My phone dings and I look down to see the message.

Harry: I'm here ;)

There is a loud echo throughout my apartment which means someone has knocked on the door. Grabbing my purse, I walk to the door and open it, revealing Harry in slacks with a tucked in white button-up dress shirt.

"You look beautiful." He says, holding out a box of chocolate.

"Harry, you shouldn't have." I blush setting them down on the side table, "And you don't look too bad yourself."

My outfit consists of a simple black dress that goes down a bit longer than half way down my thigh. There was no way I was wearing one of my club dresses to Harry's parent's house.

Taking ahold of my hand, we walk to the elevator and enter it. Going down, he lightly squeezes my hand. I turn to him and offer a smile. He smiles in return and leads the way, as the doors open. He clicks his car keys, once we step out of the building, and walk towards his car. Opening the door for me, I mumble a, "Thank you," in which he just nods.

Starting the car, we pull out of the parking garage and he breaks the silence.

"So, tonight you will be meeting my mum, stepdad, sister, brother in-law and niece." He grins.

"You didn't tell me you had a niece. How old is she?" I question.

His face brightens and I instantly know that he loves her a lot.

"She is four, but will remind you dozens of times that she will be five in less than a month." He laughs lightly.

"She sounds lovely."

"She is. You'll adore her. Almost as much as I adore you."

"Harry! That's so cheesy." I laugh. He chuckles with me as we pull onto the freeway.

"Isn't that what a boyfriend is supposed to say?"

My eyes widen at his proposal. Does this mean that we are official?

"Shit, I mean like isn't that what like I'm supposed to like say or is it ugh well I. Fuck." Pausing for a moment he begins talking again.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He rolls his eyes at the road.

"No, Harry. It's okay. I was just.. Surprised is all. Do you really wanna be my boyfriend?" My face heats up as I ask.

"Well, ugh yeah. Only if you want to." He weakly smiles.

"Of course I do." I smile.

"Really? Okay good me too." He rushes out. I giggle at his sudden excitement.

"So.. Boyfriend? How was your day?" I ask.

"It was very good, girlfri- Oh fuck that we are not being one of those couples. That's gay. How was your day Anastasia."

Laughing loudly, I say, "Good. I've just been working on the project."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad I'm not keeping you from your job." He nods in approval.

"You might be a distraction Harry but I can still function."

"Well, thank god I was worried." He chuckles.

This is the Harry I've learned to like. He is playful and smiling all the time. I wish he could be like this all the time, but I will take what I can get.

"Anastasia? Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry I was spaced out thinking."

"What were you thinking about?"

"You."

"What about me?" He further questions.

"About how you- nevermind." I say. He got mad last time I said he made me happy.

"No, no. What were you going to say." He smiles reassuringly.

"I was going to say, I was thinking about how you make me happy and that I like your playful side."

His face turns to frown. Crap. Great, I ruined the night.

"Anastasia we've been over this, I shouldn't- ha, I'm just fucking with you. I'm glad you enjoy my playful side. I enjoy your naughty side." He winks.

Slapping his arms softy I say, "Harry! You asshole. I thought you were pissed at me." I laugh.

He laughs with me and the car comes to a stop. We are now parked on the side of the road.

"Harry, what are we doing here?" I ask timidly.

He smirks at me, "This is the part where I kill you Anastasia."

"W-What?" I stutter. What the hell?

He leans over the center counsel and connects our mouths together. Pulling away, I raise my eyebrow.

"That was another joke wasn't it?" I ask.

He chuckles lightly, "Yes, baby that was a joke."

I lean back in and kiss him. It starts out slow but picks up a bit of pace. His tongue slides across my bottom lip and I grant him access to my mouth. He invades my mouth with his tongue and I quietly moan. We detach and he looks at his wrist watch.

"Now, you have made us late." He says, starting up the car and continuing down the road.

"Me? I'm not the one who stopped!" I giggle.

"I'm not the one who pouted their lips and made them look kissable." He says.

"Harry, what are you talking about? You didn't need to pull over!" I laugh.

"Yes I did! You wouldn't understand your a woman." He chuckles.

"So now this is a sexist environment!" I fake being shocked in which Harry laughs at me.

We pull into a small neighborhood and stop about two blocks down, in front of a medium sized white house.

"Yes it is." He leans over and kisses me, "Now let's go meet the family."

Opening my door, he takes my hand and leads me towards the house.

A young girl with dirty blond hair comes sprinting out of the house.

"Uncle Harry! Uncle Harry!" She squeals. Running into his arms, he scoops he up and holds her.

"Hannah banana fufanana! I missed you baby girl." He smiles.

Squealing she says, "I missed you too Uncle Harry. Guess what!"

"What!" He asks excitedly.

"Mummy says you brought me an auntie! Is that true?" She asks.

"Dammit Gemma." He mumbles.

"Dammit. Dammit. Dammit." Hannah repeats.

"No! Hannah don't ever repeat that. Please, your mum will kill me." Harry rushes out the words.

"Okay, I won't. But tell me where- Hi I'm Hannah. Are you my new aunt?" She asks, looking at me.

I look at Harry for help but he just continues to grin with excitement.

"I mean, yeah I guess." I smile weakly.

"Yay!" She jumps out of Harry's grip and into my arms. Letting out a "Oomph." I catch her.

"You're really pretty. Do you know how to play Barbies? What about dress up? Uncle Harry's really good at dress up. Oh! Can you play tea party with me? I'm really good at! At least, that's what my mummy and daddy say." She giggles.

"I'm so sorry!" A women with dirty blond hair says walking out of the house.

"Mummy! Look at my new aunt. Isn't she pretty?" She grabs ahold of my neck and pulls me close.

"Yes she is very pretty honey. Now come in the house, and let her breath." She says, "I'm so sorry about her. I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister."

Smiling I go to shake her hand with Hannah still attached, "I'd hug you but Hannah is kinda-"

"Yeah! Sorry about her. She's very friendly." She laughs.

Greeting Harry, she escorts us to the house.

"Mum! Robin! Harry and his girlfriend are here." Gemma says.

We walk into the house and an older man with brown hair and glasses is sat on the sofa while the woman I met in Harry's office is in the kitchen. They both turn around and smile. Leaving their previous duties they come and greet us. While Hannah is still attached to me I try to smile to his parents.

"Hi Ana! Nice to see you again sweetheart." She smiles warmly.

"Hello, Anne. I would hug you but Hannah is still receiving hers." Everyone laughs and greets each other.

"I'm Robin, Harry's stepdad." The man smiles.

"Nice to meet you I'm Anastasia. But you can call me Ana."

"Don't call her Anastasia, Robin. Harry likes to call her that. Isn't he cute that he likes to tease he-" Anne is cut off my Harry.

"Alright mum. Dinner smells great lets eat." Harry says, cutting her off.

"No!" Hannah protests, "I wanna have a tea party with Aunt Ana." She pouts.

"Maybe after dinner?" I offer. She smiles again and nods eagerly.

"Oh, and my husband won't be here tonight. He is busy working late." Gemma apologizes. I smile understandingly and walk into the dining room. Hannah finally let's go of me and sits in her seat.

"I wanna sit next to Aunt Ana." Hannah says.

"You can and you will." Harry says cheekily.

Cheering, she stares at her plate and picks up her fork. I sit down next to Hannah and Harry scoots my chair in. He chooses the seat to my right and nods to me. On the other side, Anne, Gemma, and Robin are sitting down.

This couldn't have seemed to go any better.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

HEY THIS IS IMPORTANT TAKE TWENTY SECONDS TO READ!!

I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT CALLED 'CHERISH' ITS A HARRY STYLES FANFIC ABOUT ONE OF HIS ART STUDENTS FALLING FOR HIM. REALLY GOOD PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!

THANK YOU

please comment & vote :)

-Ash<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 785 21
When Bella went into labour no body new about the second child with in her. Edward finds the baby and takes her outside, not knowing Sam would try t...
909K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
625K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
17.9K 1K 12
FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF. THERE'S FLUFF IN IT! Team leader Lee Soo Hyuk and Kim Rok Soo meet again, but in a different world. After the defeat of white star...