waves โ€ข jj maybank

By luvstarkey_

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four (bonus chapter)
thirty five (bonus chapter)
update!
new book is up!
!season 2!
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four (bonus chapter)
sequel!

thirty three

9.9K 144 17
By luvstarkey_

JJ and Ace walked over quietly to the side taking a second for themselves, she hugged him tightly sighing laying her head on his chest, he placed his hat on her head hugging her back. he tilted her head up kissing her deeply, the brunette kissed back laying her hands on his face playing with some pieces of his hair.

they both smiled pulling apart, Ace wiped the tears off his cheeks turning over to Pope and Kiara who were kissing, their eyes widened watching the two but happy for them. soon sirens were heard making JJ and Ace turn around seeing a few cop cars pull up towards them.

"shit." Ace pulled away from JJ.

"hey, guys, i'm sorry to ruin the party, but, uh, we gotta go right now." JJ said grabbing Ace's hand rushing towards the car as the cops quickly pulled up.

"Pope." Kiara said holding her hands up.

"move. hands up! hands up!" the SBI guy said, Ace put her hands up standing in front of Pope staring at the officers.

"Pope, hands." Ace said.

"we're too late. he's gone. god damn it!" Shoupe yelled walking over to the four teens.

"Bratcher, have your guys stand down. let me talk to these kids. all right, where the hell is he? where the hell is he! JJ? i see your livin' up to your name. Pope, how about you? this isn't a fucking game! you can do the right thing now! where'd he go?" Shoupe yelled at the four but they stayed quiet not answering him.

Shoupe and Plumb took the four teens to the car sitting them in the backseat, Ace looked at JJ who held her hand tightly to calm her down. the officers took them over to the tent by the beach seeing the news and a bunch of officers they've never seen before.

"follow Plumb to that tent." Shoupe ordered.

"this way. come on" Plumb said taking the four to a tent before it started to rain.

"right to your left here." Shoupe said.

"right here." Plumb said pointing at the four chairs.

"sit down. don't move. we got a lot to talk about." Shoupe said.

the four sat down quietly watching everything that was going on, JJ held onto Ace's hand tightly as Pope held Kiara's hand. they each got questioned not saying much waiting for something to happen, Ace played with JJ's rings waiting quietly. they heard everything that was going on when soon they power came back on, John B and Sarah had been spotted.

Ace stood up trying to look over as a few officers yelled at her, she ignored them pushing them away trying to see what was going on, JJ quickly grabbed her sitting her back down wrapping his arms around his girlfriend tightly kissing her shoulder gently.

"baby, don't do anything crazy right now please." JJ whispered in her ear, Ace whimpered leaning into him shaking her leg.

Kiara, Pope and JJ  looked at each other worriedly trying to see what was going on but couldn't see anything. Ward Cameron soon showed up walking past the teens going to the other tent.

"John B? John B, i know you are there, son. i know you can hear me, and if you love my daughter like i think you love my daughter, then you will turn that boat around and come back. you are found into a storm that you cannot survive." Ward said through the radio getting in contact with John B and Sarah.

"John B, please, i will make it right. i promise you. come back." Ward said.

"no, don't listen to him. he's a liar." Sarah said.

"John B, i am begging you. think of her and then around." Ward kept talking hoping John B would reply, John B grabbed the radio calling back to Ward.

"Ward Cameron, do you hear me?" John B asked.

"yes. yes, son, i'm right here. i'm right here. please bring her back, okay? we'll work it all out when you get home." Ward said holding the radio tightly.

"you killed my father, and you framed me for a murder i didn't commit. you took everything from me! you took everything from me! but i'm still here. and i swear to God, Ward, i will come back one day and take whats mine. so, you listen to me, all right? i'm comin' for you. i'm coming for you." John B said setting the radio down.

the storm got worse and worse causing big waves to hit the boat which became more dangerous for the two that were on the phantom that flipped in the ocean. Shoupe went to the four teens letting them know they are going out to look for John B and Sarah to make sure they were okay. when the three officers came back the four friends stood up walking over to the officers hoping for good news.

"did you find them?" Pope asked.

"no." Shoupe shook his head.

"so, they got away?" Kiara asked.

"we, uh.. we lost them." Shoupe said.

"what? what do you mean you lost them?" Ace asked.

"i'm sorry." Shoupe replied.

"you lost them? what do you mean you lost them? like, they're gone? what are you talking about?" Pope asked frantically.

"they took an open boat into a tropical depression, Pope." Shoupe looked at them.

"so, they're dead?" Kiara asked, Ace grabbed her hair shaking her head feeling her eyes fill with tears.

"we don't know." Shoupe said.

"you drove them straight through the storm, man!" JJ yelled.

"i couldn't even go to you guys because you weren't gonna believe me, i was there! and you knew he didn't do anything wrong!" Ace yelled as tears streamed down her face, "you all knew!"

"Caroline, we're still looking." Plumb assured the girl trying to calm her down.

"are you kidding me? come here! i'm gonna kill you!" JJ yelled starting to fight with Shoupe.

"JJ, stop!" Kiara yelled.

"i'm gonna kill you, you bastard!" JJ continued to yell.

"hey!"

"babe! stop!" Ace cried trying to grab JJ from deputy Thomas. "let him go, please." she whimpered.

deputy Thomas, let go of JJ as Ace hugged him tightly crying into his chest, he shoved his face into the crook of her neck crying.

"he didn't kill anyone, and you know it!" Pope cried to Shoupe.

"we're still looking for him, all right?" Shoupe assured him.

the Heyward's, the Carrera's and the Hill's showed up seeing all their kids crying. Ace ran over to her parents hugging them tightly crying as they held onto their daughter.

"they didn't make it" she sobbed grabbing her dad's arm tightly.

"it's okay." he whispered.

"i'm sorry, mom, i'm so sorry" Ace cried harder holding them.

Ace turned her head to JJ as Heyward pulled him into their hug, she pulled away from her parents walking to her boyfriend yet again hugging him tightly as they all cried. the four hugged each other holding each other crying, their two best friends, were gone and they had no idea what to do without them or what to do next.

they all needed each other. now more than ever.

that is the the end for season 1! i will continue writing this book once season 2 is out! i hope you all enjoyed this book as much as i enjoyed writing it!! thank you all so much for reading this book! i plan on making another JJ book very soon and adding a few bonus chapters as well to waves! :)

love, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 693 31
๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’๐’š๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“.
17.5K 241 34
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ...
92.9K 3.8K 46
I've said too much, in and out of wanting us. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 2
45.5K 1.1K 51
๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...