fifteen

Ace was sitting on the grass leaning against JJ who was sitting on the cooler focused on the movie along with everyone else

Ace was sitting on the grass leaning against JJ who was sitting on the cooler focused on the movie along with everyone else. Pope interrupted leaning over to them. "JJ." he whispers, "what?" JJ looked over.

"gotta take a piss." Pope whispered looking at him.

"hold it." JJ told him, "i can't hold it. i drank too much soda" Pope said, Ace shushed him looking at the two.

"it's too exposed. they'll totally see us." the blonde replied. "i gotta go."

Pope turned around seeing the three Kooks blocking the bathrooms, Ace looked back at the movie ignoring the two until JJ handed his soda to Ace standing up making her and Kiara look at them.

"hey where are y'all going?" Kie asked, Ace moved over next to her taking Pope's seat.

"we gotta wring it out." JJ says.

"you gonna hold it for each other?" Kie responds making Ace laugh a bit too loud, quickly covering her mouth. "sorry" she whispered.

Ace got up rushing over to the bathroom as well not seeing the three Kooks, she looked around watching Rafe go behind the screen. she cursed quietly to herself running over to where they were seeing the three Kooks surround her friends.

"not so burly without a gun now, are you?" Rafe asked the boys.

"take one more step, i'll rip that prepubescent face off." JJ replied stepping closer to Rafe.

"do you feel good, stealing shit? is your mom proud of you? is your dad?" Topper got cut off quickly by Pope hitting his face with his forehead, Ace smiled to herself proud of her friend but quickly realized what was going to happen, running over to them.

"now, attaboy!"

"whoo!"

"with your fist, like this, okay?"  JJ punched Kelce, Pope punched Topper repeatedly.

Ace ran over pushing Rafe away who was going to JJ, "oh, hey princess you decided to join" he smirked.

"you gonna hit me again, Rafe? you feel proud of yourself for beating a girl the other day?" she stared at him.

"felt great" he pushed her, Ace swung at him punching him in the jaw as he roughly grabbed her picking her up, she gripped onto him hitting him repeatedly so she wouldn't fall or so he could throw her.

"come on, baby!" JJ yelled at her smiling, Rafe threw the girl down running to JJ punching him in the stomach.

Kiara soon ran over with JJ's bag hitting Topper with it. "let go of him, Topper! fascist asshole!"

Rafe punched JJ a few more times before running over to Kie throwing her down next to Ace.

the two quickly rolled over crawling to JJ's bag looking at it, Ace pulled out the gun looking at Kie who shook her head, Kie rummaged through the bag finding JJ's lighter as Ace shoved the gun back into his bag zipping it up.