Possessed Boy

By kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... More

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

If you

4K 211 49
By kimselaa

Irene took the letter, kept it in her bag and started walking towards yoongi's house instead . As she reached at his cousins house she saw the door was open she went inside quietly the whole house was messed up everything was here and there she went towards his room and saw yoongi trying to call someone "

"Oppa "

"Huh Irene when did you came "

"Just a while ago , what have you done to yourself and why your house looks like a storm came here "

"Ah I'm just tensed "

"But why "

"I can't find jimin "

"What do you mean you can't find him he might be in his home go check up on him "

"I went I asked but Taehyung said that he left to Busan "

"Why so suddenly , but wait why did you asked Taehyung wasn't jungkook there "

"I don't know "

"What do you mean by I don't know didn't you went there , where is he "

" He didn't let me meet him , he said that jungkook was sleeping "

"But what if he is lying , what if he has done something to jimin oppa and jungkook "

"Calm down Irene I don't think he can do something-"

"I can't calm down I don't trust Taehyung what if he has done something to my jungkook , I have seen the way he sees him he is just cute and happy in front of jungkook but whenever it comes to me he is cold and rude "

"Well that's strange , today when I went to his house I saw him standing with a bloody bedsheet in his hand and when he saw me he was terrified of something "

"If that's so then" they both looked at eachother with widened eyes .

"Irene we must file a report about jimin's disappearance before it's too late , you are right we must not trust him "

"I'll go and check up on jungkook " Irene said .

"Don't go now wait till tomorrow "

"But what if-"

"I can't send you at this time trust me you must go tomorrow"

"Ok "
* Please be safe jungkook , please* she thought .

_______________________________________

Jungkook woke up at night to a very worried Taehyung sitting by his side .

"Taehyung what- ahh" he winced by the pain in his lower back .

"Shh lay down baby , do you need something " Taehyung asked .

He nodded no

"Ok do you want to sleep more "

He nodded yes .

"Ok let's sleep " Taehyung laid beside him holding him tightly against his chest .

Jungkook was terrified at this point because he is sure that he was very well conscious when he saw something in Taehyung's eyes . It's as if it wasn't Taehyung at that time it was something else that's way he didn't said anything and just wanted to sleep for the rest of the night . Even though he can't sleep because jimin was still missing he has to call him and ask if everything is alright .

After sometime he turned around to see Taehyung in deep sleep maybe he was awake the whole time taking care of jungkook .

Jungkook slowly got out of his hold and fall down his ass was hurting like a bitch somehow limping his way he went towards the living room and searched for his phone and saw it was switch off , he turned on his phone and saw many missed calls from yoongi but not a single call from jimin .

"That's strange jimin might have called me by now , where is he ?" he said going through his phone . He groaned in pain so he went to the bathroom and applied a cream on his lower region and ate a painkiller . He came out and saw many text from yoongi as he was gonna open it .

"Baby "

"Huh Tae why didn't you sleep"

"What are you doing here "

"I went to the washroom "

"Come on I can't sleep without you "

"Ok let's go " jungkook quickly hid his phone and went with Taehyung .

Next morning jungkook got up first he was still limping but it was better than yesterday . He went for a shower  
He stood in front of the mirror observing his body . Purplish hickeys made by Taehyung all over his neck chest and on his abs it was beautiful but at the same time it was making him sick from the inside .soon his thoughts attack him .

*It's all my fault I shouldn't have let Taehyung do this to me , what kind of a man I am first my girlfriend broke up with me because I couldn't protect her and then had sex and lose my virginity with one of my friend . But was it really my fault , of course it was I was the one who wanted this I didn't stop him when he first tried to approach me . That poor guy was not even mentally stable and I took advantage of him , ah I'm feeling like shit . I must talk to him before it's too late . It shouldn't have happened if I would have treated my girlfriend nicely . Irene was like a precious gem and I misunderstood her to be a normal stone . If only she would give me another chance so that I could treat her like a princess she is , ' IF YOU '*

Jungkook took a long shower and got out . Taehyung was standing there looking beautiful without even trying , shirtless , his messy hairs lightly covering his eyes multiple nail and teeth scratches on his body .

He gaze was so strong as if he was eye raping him , jungkook felt a bit uneasy under his gaze . Jungkook with just a towel water dripping from his hairs . As Taehyung was gonna make a step towards him jungkook quickly took his clothes and went in jimin's room to change .

(It's not jungkook)

Jungkook came out of jimin's room fully dressed , he was gonna make breakfast but then there was a knock on his door . He went towards the door and without checking he opened the door wide . His eyes widened and his mouth hung open it took him a minute to process that Irene his love was standing right in front of him .

Both lovingly staring at each other . No words were exchanged but theirs eyes tells everything . How much they were longing for eachother . They both want to threw themselves into each others arms and never let go but sadly the things have changed now they are just stranger .

Jungkook looked at her carefully was it just him or is she actually looking beautiful nowadays  , The same innocence on her face her long brownish hairs .

"I-irene what are you doing here ?"

" Oh god jungkook I'm so happy to see you safe I was so worried for you "

"Y-you were worried for m-me "

"Of course jung-"

She was cut of by a piercing gaze behind jungkook . Taehyung slowly walked towards them , as near he got Irene eyes were getting wide looking at him . He was still shirtless shamelessly showing off his hickeys he came and back hugged jungkook .

Jungkook breath hitched as he felt Taehyung arms on his waist he was too scared to face Irene so he was just lowering his head .

Irene was standing there like a statue . Why is Taehyung clinging to his jungkook and why isn't he avoiding him . Why he has hickeys all over his body .

"What is she doing here baby ?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice making jungkook legs weak . That's it Irene couldn't believe jungkook cheated on her . It wasn't that long since they broke up and jungkook went on sleep with someone else let alone TAEHYUNG!!!.

Why it has to be him . Why was jungkook not defending himself even if he just stood up and said Taehyung is just making this up she would have blindly believed him but no he stayed quite . Tears started forming in Irene's eyes .

"Sorry to disturb you this early  I'll be taking my leave " with that she turned around and left without even turning back to look at jungkook she can't show her miserable state to Taehyung . She was strong untill now that Taehyung has broke her completely .

Jungkook fall on his knees and cried Taehyung patted his head and left . Jungkook couldn't stop staring towards the elevator from where Irene left .

She is leaving

I can't do anything

Love is leaving

I just stand vacantly like a fool

looking at her back going further away

it becomes a small dot and disappears

if the time goes by,will it go away?

I remember the old times,I remember you

If you

If you

If it's still not late

will we be able to go back to what we were?

If you

If you

If you have hard times like me

can't we make it a bit easier?

I should have been good when I had you

_______________________________________

Irene ran towards yoongi's home . There stood a worried yoongi who got more confused as to why her sister came running home with tears in her eyes .

"What happened Irene why are you crying , did jungkook said something to you "

"Oppa j-jungkook he he "

"What did he do , look up Irene don't cry my baby and tell oppa what happened when you went there "

"He cheated on me with Taehyung "

"WHATTTT!!!"

_______________________________________

Like and comment 👍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.8K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
386K 32.1K 54
HORROR/THRILLER [BTS FANFIC] ❝Because yesterday night, I played 'hide-and-seek' with him--and he always hides at dark places.❞ • The building. It's c...
182K 11.8K 52
They say love can turn a killer into a pacifist. But what if it can also work the other way around? What if it can turn a pacifist into a killer? Tae...
211K 13.3K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a person who always as far as he remembers was alone and lonely. One day he moves out into a new apartment and suddenly he isn't alone...