[2] Spoiled Legacies - JJ May...

By intoxicatedsirens

BOOK 2 Rafe Cameron x Female OC x JJ Maybank Male OC x Female OC (a little bit) INSTAGRAM x REAL LIFE ๐–๐‡๐˜... More

Epigraph + Playlist
Meet The *New* Characters
Previously
Chapter 1
INSTAGRAM [1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

4.3K 118 120
By intoxicatedsirens

ONE DAY AGO

THE KOOK ACADEMY GYM

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Violet groans.

"It'll be fun!" Magnolia says.

"I'm not even cleared to do cheer!" Violet says.

"It's just a little dancing and poms." Lia says.

"You do realize I have brain damage, right?" Violet asks Lia.

"You're too smart anyways." Lia says. Maybe she was a little dumb, but she meant well.

"I could get in a lot of trouble for this." Violet groans, hesitating to walk in the door of the gym.

"You died.. twice. This won't hurt." Lia says. Violet wasn't budging.

"Come on! Live a little!" Lia says, pulling her inside the gym.

There were around 10 girls already inside the gym, waiting to learn the tryout routine while the two made a scene walking in.

"Violet!" Scarlette says, calling her out.

"Long time no see!" She adds on.

"Yeah! Uh I've been a little busy." Violet says.

"Magnolia! I knew you'd make it." Another girl on the team says, hugging her.

THREE HOURS LATER

"They made try out on the spot like that? I thought we'd have time to practice." Violet asks Magnolia.

"You were great! They're probably gonna make you fly cause you're tiny" Magnolia answers.

"I probably didn't make the cut, they're only taking two." Violet says.

"They're sending the results tonight." Magnolia says.

"About that..." Violet says.

"Soooo, I heard about the party going down tonight." Lia says.

"We should go, have a little fun on our last night of summer." Violet says.

"Aren't you supposed to be sober?" Lia asks, skeptic.

"I will! You can babysit if you want." Violet says, putting her arms up.

"Is Top coming?" She asks, getting excited.

"Probably not, he scolded me for wanting to go but I'll just sneak out." Violet says.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Topper asks, walking inside with the football boys. They were all taking a break from practice.

"Cheer tryouts." Lia says, excited to see Topper.

"Cheer tryouts?" Topper asks Violet, ignoring Lia.

"Okay I know I'm not like medically cleared but she convinced me to do it." Violet says, pointing to Lia.

"Am I gonna see you at the party later?" Lia asks Topper, trying to flirt.

"Uhh I don't know." Topper says, scratching his forehead.

"Violet!" Someone calls, making her turn around. It was Jordan.

"Oh.. Hi Jordan." Violet says, surprised to see him.

"Cheer tryouts? Didn't see you as the cheerleading type." Jordan snickers.

"Well- I play volleyball but Lia made me do this." Violets says.

"You coming to my party or what?" Jordan asks.

"Your party? You're the one throwing it?" Violet asks.

"Yeah, we got a little setup goin on. Some lights, DJ, kegs. Beverly Hills style." Jordan says.

"I guess we gotta show you how Figure 8 does it, don't we?" Violet says.

"Last time I checked, you can't go to parties." Topper calls out.

"You're such a downer. Why'd mom name you Topper again?" Violet asks, getting 'oooh's from the entire football team.

THE PARTY - LATER THAT NIGHT

SONG OF THE CHAPTER : ALL THE STARS BY KENDRICK LAMAR AND SZA

*PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN WHILE READING*

"I can't believe this was the Crain house." Violet says. It was the house that Ward Cameron remodeled since he was a property developer. It was also the house that had the gold. But now the house was expanded and had a huge pool and along with a balcony.

"You made it." Jordan says, seeing Violet and Topper walk in. Topper and Jordan shake up and do their little handshake.

Although it was dark, the lights changed from hues of purple and blue, with small flickers of white light as stars. It was dreamy and relaxing.

"It took a little convincing." Violet says, looking at Topper.

"Top!" Lia says, coming up to the three. She dragged Topper off to the side.

"So, is this how they do it in Beverly Hills?" Violet asks.

"It's nothing special." Jordan says, brushing it off.

"I remember when I saw this place before the renovations." Violet says, seeing the house.

"You know the developers?" Jordan asks.

"Yeah. The Camerons are a family friend. We're all really close on Figure 8." Violet says, trying to be detached from the subject.

"Damn, I heard about what happened." Jordan says.

"Yeah.. it was a hard time for all of us." Violet says, looking away.

"Yo Jordan!" Someone calls from the group of guys who were sitting around a table.

"You want a bump?" Another guy asks. Violet saw the white substance on the table.

"Nah man, not during the season." Jordan responds.

"Suit yourself man." The guy yells back.

"So you don't.." Violet says, trailing off.

"Not during the season." Jordan says, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah but plenty of guys do it anyways." Violet says.

"I'm not gonna risk it." Jordan says.

"Oh.." Violet says, surprised.

"You look surprised." Jordan says, seeing Violet's expression.

"I've had a bad experience with drugs." Violet says, trying to avoid revealing as much as possible.

AN HOUR LATER

"VIOLET!" Lia says, running over to Violet, excited.

"What? What happened?" Violet asks, confused.

"We made the cut!" Lia says, showing her the email with the list. They took in two girls and two other girls as alternates.

"O-oh. That's uh cool." Violet says, seeing her name on the list.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Lia says, excited.

"Uh I haven't turned in my medical forms yet.. I don't think I'm eligible." Violet says, trying to get out of it.

"Of course you're eligible, what do you mean?" Magnolia asks.

"I have a really bad concussion." Violet says.

"You're fine. You did the dance and the stunts just fine." Lia says, reassuring her.

"Congratulations girls!" A girl from the cheer team says, walking over to the two girls. She gave each of them a red solo cup with beer in it.

"Thanks." Violet says, politely smiling.

"Can't wait to see you at practice tomorrow. 6:45 AM sharp!" The girl on the cheer team says before leaving.

"6:45?" Violet asks Lia.

"Yeah, morning practice." Lia says, nodding.

"Morning practice." Violet repeats, taking a big gulp of beer in response.

"Yep." Lia says.

"I sleep at 3 AM." Violet says.

"I'll bring you coffee? Extra shot?" Lia offers, excited.

"Fine." Violet sighs in defeat.

"So I heard the news." Jordan says, walking over with Topper and Kelce.

"Hey." Kelce says to Violet, getting a smile from her.

"We're on cheer!" Lia says, excited.

"Yay." Violet says unenthusiastic.

"Come on, have a little excitement!" Lia says.

Magnolia was always so bubbly and happy, oblivious to everything going on around her.

"I was gonna do volleyball." Violet says, taking a sip of her beer.

"I think you'd be good at that." Kelce says, nodding.

"Mom's gonna kill you." Topper says, rubbing his eyes.

"You're not my babysitter, Top. She's gonna kill me sooner or later so I might as well live a little." Violet says, downing the rest of the beer.

"You guys down for a round of beer pong or what?" Jordan asks the group.

"Make it strip beer pong and you've got a deal." Violet says, challenging him.

"Oh I am so down." Lia says.

"Okay, I'm out." Topper says, leaving the conversation.

"Guess that just leaves us four." Lia says.

INSTAGRAM

Location: Figure Eight

Liked by MagnoliaAnne and 600 others
VForVioletta: Last 12 hours of summer💖
MagnoliaAnne: Missed you sm 🥺❤️
T_Thornton: ew delete this
Scarlette.Jane: hey girly! Missed you so much!💕
Kelce_2: 🤟🏿
5 minutes ago

JordanTanner has requested to follow you
[Confirm] | [Delete]

JordanTanner started following you
Follow back?
[Yes] | [No]

A/N:
THANKS FOR 5k❤️
I'm in love w McSteamy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 3K 62
Hallie Parker... Was instantly recognized as the new girl on the island. Also known as the girl who changed Rafe's heart that one summer. ๐“‡ฝ This sto...
395K 7.3K 23
"๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐, ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ." book two COMPLETED
313K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– /๐™Ÿ๐™ชหหˆ๐™›ษ”ห๐™งษชษ™/ ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ: ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– ๐™–...
71.1K 3K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...