Dolphin's heart

By Elan_Ruiz

A new year begins at 'Dolphin's heart' high school, so our students are ready to start a new journey, althoug... More

Dolphin's heart
Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Élan Ruiz
I'm finally back!

Chapter 24

307 7 1
By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie was sat down on a bench outside the room where Radio Dolphin's broadcasts are done. He was thinking about, just like Chica did a few minutes ago, what the school has become. Now it was no longer the best known because of its best teachers and with the best equipment to study, but now for having the worst administration ever seen in the last ten years. Not even Bonnie had imagined a school having around everything that was happening in front of his eyes: bullying, anarchy, revelation, etc. In the school the animatronics that adopted the last director's knowledge, felt like the whole place was covered with a damped and cold haze, forcing their fur to stand on end so it could protect them from the low temperature. The buildings seemed to be used as war shelters. The animatronics seemed to be threatened everywhere they were into the school, although when there was no worker or authority animatronic around to see them. Dolphin's heart had turned into a Trench war.

   Bonnie could see Toy Chick walking toward him with a newspaper in her hand; her walk was as disposed as an upset female animatronic. Bonnie got a little confused by seeing her so decided.

   "Bonnie," she said; her tone of voice was cold, "don't you think you could've used the radio's power for something more useful than Chica's guttermouth?"

   "What do you mean?"

   "Look." She sat down next to him. "You know I'm not used to show up and yell at animatronics and tell them what to do, but after what I've been through… I just can't stand this; I'm tired."

   "Yeah, I know; we're all tired about this whole situation."

   "I wanted to give you this." Toy Chick gave Bonnie the newspaper she had.

   "What is this?"

   "It's the school's gazette; there they publish the most relevant things in a week. This one is about this week, and I think you should check it out." Bonnie started to turn the pages. "That's why I thought you're broadcast was so superfluous."

   "'High school loses its reputation as the best school'?"

   "This picture was taken yesterday in the afternoon." She pointed the widest picture on the page.

   "'New scholar system, written by the Dolphin's heart's director'. This document was written a week ago."

   "Read it."

   Bonnie turned to her a little confused, but then he just started to read the note. He omitted some introducing parts, such as the rest of the school's name that agreed with it. He started directly to read the changes.

   "'The last months the food in the cafeteria is been a hard recourse to keep up. It's crucial to ensure the precise amount to support the investment in them.

   "There is nothing more righteous than seeing our students work hard to fulfill their goals in the long-term, therefore the strict way to follow the scheduled hours of study will be absolutely necessary to carry on that effort. As we are going to be sure that every student counts with the proper equipment for the imparted classes; everything they do not need for studying will be removed. We will have workers in charge of verifying it.'"

   "That's why they check our backpacks in the entrance."

   "Yeah. But… is this why everyone turned into what we're seeing now?"

   Bonnie and Toy Chick looked at Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl being bullied by some animatronic behind them; they were not from their group.

   "Just look, it's not even Springtrap."

   "That's not why, Bonnie." She put her hand on his right thigh.

   "Then why?"

   Toy Chick took out of her pocket a piece of newspaper dirty and ripped off.

   "Read this."

   "'It is strictly forbidden showing homosexual acts in public.

   "It is alright having some distance and consideration about getting along with human-shaped animatronics.'"

   "This is also a newspaper the school used to publish, but to prevent lawsuits they stopped. I got it thanks to Toy Fred and Toy Bon; they sneaked into the direction and took it, thinking that it was a napkin."

   Bonnie felt like he had been stabbed in his stomach, almost as painful as Lefty's hits at street two, almost as hard as the way he felt on the 'Rhino'. He understood that that was the reason why everybody was acting like that. Now he felt out of the trench.

   "I can't believe this, this looks like a joke; this whole think looks like a bad joke."

   "Well it's not, we're living a new reality."

   In that moment, Chica walked out from the radio's room; she seemed to be really upset from Bonnie's point of view.

   "Chica, what's wrong?"

   "Why didn't you tell me the gazette had already the shit I talked about!? I must've looked like the biggest asshole ever."

   "I didn't know it either. I just knew it thanks to Toy Chick."

   "Now they're gonna cancel our channel." Chica sat down next to Bonnie. The three of them looked down disappointed.

*    *    *

Balloon Boy was still walking around the school with his best friend. They could make sure that was becoming the worst day they ever had since the last director left. Things were harsh for them, mostly because of the bullies roaming around the school. Since there was a new director the place looked like a hell; at least what they considered hell. When they were not at class they were victims of food thrown toward them, as well as animatronics bumping at them and victims of the worst rude words in every language.

   Balloon Girl was waiting for Balloon Boy since he had gone to the bathroom; he was wearing a large piece of plastic so he could be protected from the animatronics' squirts. She was sat on a bench; there were some animatronics insulting her as they walked by. One of them was eating a slice of pizza. He felt a little piece of food in his teeth, so he put it on the top of his tongue and spit it out. That piece of food got onto Balloon Girl's eye. That animatronic walked away while laughing. Balloon Boy came out from the bathroom.

   "No pee around?" she asked.

   "No; I already knew they're used to leave a bag with pee on the top of the door. Are you ok?"

   "No," she said while looking down.

   "Me neither, but everything will end today."

   "What do you mean?"

   "I mean that I just found the way we can finished this whole thing."

   In that moment an animatronic bumped against Balloon Boy's shoulder. They kept walking.

   "What do you have in mind?"

   "We need to get to an empty classroom, it'd be better if it has a projector hanging from the ceiling."

   Balloon Girl felt totally puzzled about his conditions, she had not a close clue of his plan.

   "Let's go now before we get more stuff over us."

   They both headed toward the most unseen building of the school; it was one lacking of hygienic and good conditions to study.

   "We're gonna go there?" she asked sort of disgusted.

   "What's the matter? You think it's gross? That place is like the white house compared to the outside."

   She kept quiet since she also agreed about the better conditions they were in a classroom than outside.

   "You sure this is gonna work? I'm tired of trying everything. I can't take this anymore."

   "I'm sure, Balloon Girl, I'm sure."

*    *    *

   "Now what are we gonna do?" Bonnie asked.

   "I thought we were gonna find Mangle and Marionette," Chica replied while they both kept walking forward.

   "No, I mean… what's next? This doesn't seem to come to an end."

   "I dunno; this whole things makes me wanna puke."

   "I never thought my year at Dolphin's heart was going to be like this."

   "Dude, never expect the present you asked your parents for underneath the Christmas tree. You just had no idea about this shit to happen; you just came here to study and that's it, but we know nothing we expected is gonna be."

   "Not even waiting for an end of this?" Bonnie felt like he was about to cry.

   "No. Not even for that." Chica frowned.

   They both stopped as they stared at their surroundings; they did not connect their glances, they felt hard to. Suddenly, Bonnie felt Chica pulling him strongly into a hug. She started to sob as Bonnie felt confused about what to do.

   "Bonnie, why this had to happened to us? Why can it just come to a fucking end? Why!?"

   "I wish I knew it, Chica." He did not hug her back, he just let her release some of the feeling inside her. "I hope animatronics outside can help us out."

   "Actually they're already helping us," Chica added while giggling.

   She broke the hug as she took out her phone to show him something.

   "Look how many messages I got."

   Bonnie could see her inbox in Messenger: 900 new messages.

   "Who are they from?"

   "Followers," she said with a wide smile in her face, despite the fact that she had some tears. "For some moment I convinced myself that You Chick was right about the gazette, but it looks like it's been good for us to spread the word through the radio. These animatronics are supporting us from here, and they have even sent us money to afford everything we need for our manifestations.

   "Really? Those animatronics are supporting us?"

   "Yeah! We have more animatronics by our side than we thought. We're not alone."

   In that moment Freddy walked up.

   "Hi, guys."

   "What's up, man?" Chica said.

   "Hi, Freddy," Bonnie awkwardly said.

   "Hey, do you know where is Springtrap?"

   Chica turned to her phone to see the time.

   "It's six o'clock; no wonder he's in that nasty building selling his junk."

   Bonnie looked at her confused.

   "I'm not saying I helped him to sell it, huh, he just told me about that. He wanted to sell me some of it, so I told him I was a healthy bitch, that I didn't want to be a dirty whore like him."

   Freddy and Bonnie looked at her confused.

   "I can walk you there if you want," Chica said.

   "Yeah… only if you're absolutely sure he's there."

   "I guarantee you, dude. Let's go!"

   Chica was walking after them. Freddy made a sign to Bonnie to go after him. They headed toward that building Chica talked about.

   "Man, the ground looks like Springtrap: it's just gross."

   "Is this one?"

   They stood before a building with walls covered with mold and insects walking over them and over the fence. The sky was getting darker, so it was visible one classroom with the lights on; it was on the second floor at the end of the corridor.

   "Yeah, we're here. It's weird that Springtrap let the lights on, he always turns them off. He's probably so tipsy that he forgot about it. Let's go, guys!"

   This time Bonnie was walking in front of them. The three of them went upstairs and stood in front of the door. Bonnie turned the doorknob, but the door did not open.

   "Push it, it's not locked," Chica said.

   Bonnie pushed the door with his whole weight. The door opened.

   "OH, MY GOD!" Bonnie screamed from the doorway.

   Chica and Freddy peeked inside over Bonnie's shoulders. The three of them were standing before two animatronics hanging from the ceiling with an old noose, both dripping blood from their wrists and faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 116 9
(Cover art by me) Wirt has had a hard time moving on from his adventures that happened over the garden wall last year. Matters are made even worse af...
58.9K 2.8K 47
σk...sσ тнıs ıs мy ѵєяy ƒıяsт вσσk тнαт ı ωıłł вє мαkıηg. 🥀ωαяηıηg🥀 •cяıηgє • α łσт σƒ нσяяıвłє gяαммαя • вα∂ sρєłłıηg • (・∀・) ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴀʀʀʏʟ...
1.3K 151 16
A vintage style love story. Lena is just an accountant at a marketing firm. She doesn't consider herself anything special until a client takes a hard...
42.1K 1.4K 5
A drunk Francis stumbles into Arthur's house at night, and Arthur has to take care of him. He starts getting unfamiliar feelings in his stomach and c...