Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 19

6.2K 658 17
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 19

The whole house seemed to have filled with the color red.

The color of their love.

There were peels of laughter, sneaky glances, sweet nothings whispered as they crossed paths going about their morning routine, covert touches.

Though her actions spoke volumes, Shehnaaz had still left him hanging without actually telling him her feelings.

To say they were both drenched in love would be an understatement.

Rashmi and Ramlal too noticed it and couldn’t help but smile at their antics.

Sidharth was in no mood to write today. He just wanted to spend every moment in Shehnaaz’s company.

After lunch, he spotted her sitting on the stairs connecting the lawn with the porch, watching over her babies.

He promptly came and sat behind her, holding on to her shoulders. He placed a kiss top of her head making her smile.

“Sidharth dekh na kitne bade ho gaye hai yeh teeno” she said fondly looking at the pups who were growing at an alarming rate, thanks to appropriate supply of food, vaccines and abundant love ofcourse.

“Ab unki mummy unko itne pyaar se khana khilati hai toh badhenge hi na” he said bending down and to place his chin on her shoulders.

Shehnaaz who was still getting used to him touching her, blushed profusely every single time. He liked that reaction. It was refreshing. And the fact that this lovelorn tint on her face was only for him, made him do it over and over again.

“Tujhe ek baat bolni thi” she said in a more serious tone, making him turn sideways and take notice. “mujhe yeh paise puse nahi chaiye. Main tujhe transfer kar rahi hu wapis” she said as she picked her phone firing it up.

He pulled it out of her hand

“Shehnaaz apni baat hui thi na subah.. tu abhi tak wahi pe atki hui hai? Abhi ek baar ho gaya na, let it be.. aage ka aage dekh lenge, aur tune mujhe transfer kiya na tu dekh le.. I swear I wont talk to you” he threatened in irritation.

“Nahi mujhe yeh sahi nahi lag raha hai” she retorted stressing on the ‘NAHI’, leaning back more into him.

He was trying to understand her “Tune job karne ki kyu sochi thi? Kuch toh thought hoga na tere dimmag mein? he asked.

“Tabhi ki baat alag thi, Gunnu ki room mate aane wali thi aur mujhe kuch jugaad lagana tha accommodation ka, jiske liye paise chahiye the.” Shehnaaz explained “But yaha pe aake siyappa hi pad gaya toh main kya karu? She hinted that she fell in love with him.

Sidharth rubbed his face in despair “fine, after 3 months, when we go back, tabhi tu kya karegi?” he asked genuinely.

He could have most definitely taken care of her, even financially. But Sidharth knew that would be at the cost of her dignity and she wouldn’t like it. He respected that thought. “Gunni ne uske friend se baat kar rakhi hai, uske sath PG mein rahungi” she replied looking up at his grim face, staring into nothingness.

“Aur uska rent kaise pay karegi, paise kaha se aayenge?” he questioned to which she promptly picked up her phone and showed him the message that flashed her account balance with a smirk.

There were well over 80K in her account.

He just kept looking at her with a baffled look on his face. She had some serious explaining to do.

She began narrating “dekh..Rajbeer se Shaadi avoid karneka ek hi tarika tha ki main job ka bahana bana ke Mumbai aa jau. Yaha aane se pehle Papaji ko promise kiya tha, ki agar 2 mahino mein job nahi mili toh main wapis chali jaungi. Papa ne jo paise diye the woh bhi khatam ho rahe the, rent ke liye kamm pad rahe the, utne mein tune Lonavla ka kaha toh mujhe laga ki chalo 3 mahine ke liye musibat tall jayegi.” She spoke as he absorbed her words intently.

“Fir yaha aake mummy se baat ki, unko kaha ki mujhe Mumbai mein flat lena hai rent pe, paise bhejo. Toh unhone bhej diye. Papa ko nahi pata yeh sab” Sidharth sighed, getting a clear picture now.

But a thought was still nagging his mind.

“Shehnaaz tere gharwalo ko pata hai tu yaha pe hai, lonavla mein?” he furrowed his brows curiously looking at her. “Tu pagal hai? sirf Gunnu ko pata hai” she rolled her eyes nonchalantly.

His face tightened at her stupid act.

“Shehnaaz tu kitni badi gadhi hai pata hai tujhe? Aise bina apne gharwalo ko inform kiye kahi jaate hai? tujhe teri safety ki kuch padi hai ke nahi?” he was furious.

How can she be so casual about things? His protectiveness surging to level max now.

“Itna overacting kyu kar raha hai? tere sath toh sabse safe hu main.” She was tired of this conversation.

“But yeh tujhe yaha pe aane ke baad pata chala na? soch ki main agar tharki nikalta toh?” he snapped back “Tu aise hi aa gayi, bina kuch bhi soche, bina kisiko bataye, fuck I don’t believe u yaar. Itni gadhapanti kaise kar sakti hai tu?” he was angry, but she was amused at his anger.

She giggled “Tu tharki nikalta toh main teri do tango ke bich me aise kass ke laat maarti aur bhaag jati yaha se. Lallu mat samajhna mujhe, Pata hai na main kaun hu? Sikhni from Punjab.” She announced slapping her chest.

He wanted to smile, but he couldn’t get over the fact that she could be so mature in her thoughts at times, but completely reckless in the next moment.

She pulled his head down and touched their cheeks together, trying to make him forget his anger.

Needless to say she was successful.

He let go of his anger, shaking his head in disbelief. He decided from now onwards he had to double up for the both of them and keep her recklessness at bay. Not every stupid decision you take leads to happy endings. She was his, and he will fight tooth and nail to protect her from every evil that threatens to come her way.

That evening when they gone out for a walk, they saw girls as small as 8-9 years old carrying pots filled with water on their tiny heads.

The water scarcity in this area made the villagers walk miles to fetch water. Her heart broke as it took her back to when she was made to work by her evil mami, until her little hands ached.

Hailing from a family with farming background, she knew this problem can be solved by installing a tubewell close to the village. “Sidharth, ek idea aaya mujhe” she chirped at his puzzled face. “yeh 25k mujhe nahi chahiye, aur tu wapis lega nahi, toh main yeh soch rahi hu ki kyu na uss paise se hum Ramlal uncle ko keh ke yaha nazdik hi ek tubewell lagwaye? Soch kitna easy ho jayega, inke liye” her eyes shone with excitement.

He felt so proud of her. Her thoughtfulness had won him over again. In this day and age when people were hoarding every penny they owned, this girl was just ready to give it up for the sake of others. He now understood what she meant when she said she wanted to touch the lives of as many people she could and fill it with positivity.

He seconded that idea and bounced it off to Ramlal once they were back home. “Ramlal please yeh tubewell apne plantation wale land pe install kar dijiye, aur mujhe estimate de dijiye. Main aapko transfer karta hu paise” Just as he was speaking to Ramlal, his phone chimed notifying him of the 25k transferred to his account.

He looked at her pursing his lips, but she looked relieved, like some burden had been moved off her chest.

He had only written it until now, but he understood what it meant to fall in love over and over again with the same person.

“Ramlal uncle, aap kal hi yeh sab kaam shuru karwa dijiye, bichare unn gaav walo ko bohot rahat milegi isse.” Shehnaaz spoke, her voice laced with sheer happiness.  

Ramlal had promptly actioned the plan completing all the formalities with the Gram Panchayat and technicians and set the ball rolling.

The tubewell was installed over the next few days.

Back to the Present day:

“Shehnaaz ab tu zidd kar rahi hai” he snapped, raising his voice. “Maine tujhe ek baar bola na, ki main nahi jaunga. Toh bass fir, mujhe aur convince mat kar” he pushed her hand away which she had placed on his arm.

Why couldn’t she understand something for once? Why did she always defy him?

He furiously stomped down to the porch and lit a cigarette.

_____________________________________________

Thank u to all you readers for showing all the love to my story. It motivates me to post regularly and write my best draft every time.

Love and peace to all of u wonderful people.

Please do recommend my account to fellow readers or on ur insta pages.

Many thanks

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 37.3K 56
Pure Love.. Total fan fiction..just read and have fun..and spread positivity as hatred is every where
111K 6.4K 101
The story is based on the relationship of two brothers who are poles apart from each other. One is responsible towards his family and his career and...
602K 62.8K 111
Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl and when their world's collide with each...
230K 12.4K 50
[BOOK 1 IN PREERAN SERIES] ***** The Karan Luthra, the ruthless Mafia King. He gives no mercy to his traitors, only one word, Hell. He doesn't believ...