Friends don't kill friends(Cr...

By mychemicallove98

Angel never had any friends until the night she met Jeff.... Now she has to decide if she'd rather become a k... More

10 years old
12 years old
Meeting the "family"
Meeting Slenderman
13 years old
The breaking point
The last goodnight
New roommates
The kiss
The new girls
Little miss Nina
Everyone saw it coming(except Nina)
Out to lunch
BEN needs help
Jana's secret
14 years old
16 years old
Winter
Where's Jeff?
No more Jane
The worst news ever
The first day
The truth
Andy
Jeff and BEN
First time (warning:smut)
BEN's POV
Telling Andy
The past
Andy's POV
She knows
Cover up
Andy's POV New life
I can't even
Shopping...
BEN's POV
It's over
The Wood boys
Andy's POV
The dare
Andy POV
Slight chance
Old friends
Andy's POV New friends
Andy's POV Truth
Awakening Raven's POV
Different
Prissy
Unexpected
BEN's back
I don't want to be alone
Liu's POV
What i hide
Game on
I couldnt choose
Snow's POV Warning smut
What BEN tells me
Stay away
Finally
Jeff
Raven POV
Telling
Brian POV
Helping
Tim POV
A cold night.
The big birthday party
Like the good old days
Forgetful
Lilly pov
Brian's Pov
Dreams
Who?
Truth?
Confusion
Jeff pov
New kids
Sketchbook
Inturuption
Jeff's pov
Finding stories
New color
New lunch seats
Sleep over
Not so bad?
The woods brothers
What about lilly?
Ending.

BEN and Sally

1.3K 53 3
By mychemicallove98

"Not that dummy!" Sally said with a giggle as she picked up Charlie and cuddled him close.
BEN laughed "Then I'll just feed him to Smile!"
Sally frowned at BEN then looked at me "Beat BEN up for me!" She wined.
BEN frowned "Is that really what you want Sally?"
Charlie chuckled "That's what I want" he growled.
BEN rolled his eyes then looked at me "Are you sure that we're not boring you?"
I smiled "You're more fun then doing nothing."
"It's mean that Jeff and Jack ditched you" Sally said "do you wanna play with Charlie?"
I smiled and took the bear she gave me. It's blue eyes looked at me kindly "hello Angel." Charlie said.
I hugged him "hello Charlie."
"BEN, did you know that Nina likes you? And that Jana likes EJ?" Sally said suddenly.
I giggled at how she knew and sat Charlie down.
"Who told you that?" BEN asked.
"They did" she answered "they don't ever shut up really. Even Clockwork is annoyed at them."
I smiled. Clockwork was one of the nicest pastas and it took a lot to piss her off.
BEN sighed " Nina told me that she likes me but I couldn't care less about her."
Sally's face lit up at this comment. It was so clear that these two liked each other and BEN was a totally different person around her.
Charlie stretched then turned to Sally "I think it's time for bed little one."
Sally pushed her long, brown, curly hair out of her face and pulled down on her pink nightgown. her green eyes looked at BEN happily.
"Goodnight BEN, goodnight Angel" she said then picked up Charlie.
BEN stood up and kissed the spot of her forehead that was bleeding "goodnight my dearest Sally." he whispered back.
We both watched her as she left.
He turned back to me then sighed "they'd call me a pedo if they knew." he mumbled.
I frowned "I think that it's cute that the two of you like each other."
BEN sighed "you're the only one.... not even Charlie likes the idea of it. he says that I'm not a good influence on her but she doesn't know that I smoke and drink!"
I shrugged "maybe you shouldn't drink or smoke?"
BEN laughed "Then everyone would kill me because I'm the supplier!"
I sighed "Maybe that's not a good thing?"
BEN sat quiet for a moment " so no more beer or weed? "
"Or vadka or rum " I said as I read empty bottles in his room.
"No more Vadka!?" He practically screamed.
I sighed "no more nothing and no sleeping around either!"
He sighed "changing is hard"
I smiled "not if you really care about someone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 522 13
Lucy Shay is looking for her childhood friend Jeff that she fell in love with. One night she goes to a bar and runs into Jeff the killer who as it tr...
5K 62 32
This is a story where you have just moved to a new place and meet new people you never felt more connected to other then your sister, but something s...
354 4 14
Alice Walker. A girl whose life was intrupted by the creepypastas' or maybe just Jeff. He is a killer, or so do speak Jeff the killer. He goes to Ali...
160K 3.4K 18
This story is going to be about Y/N that feels like she dosent matter in life and no one loves her, she just feels like she is alone in life. Then on...